Forum: Site Promotions Forum. - Post any Promotional or Sports Service information here. Warning - Records posted here are not verified by The Rx.com. Use Caution.

Thread: Vipsportssouthwest.com

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Banned
    2-0 So far today.How much are our games worth $50 $100 $200 a game. Nuggets + 1 1/2.

Banned
    Our clients can attest we went 3-0 yesterday.

Banned
    2-1 yesterday.2 blowouts over by the 1st half the loss could have won but a missed 3 pointer with seconds left.

Banned
    0-1 yesterday. Losing doesnt feel very good ,thats why after a loss we continue to work hard. As far fetched as it sounds we are on the path to win around 90%.

Banned
    > On Feb 6, 2018, at 10:14 AM, gary <vipsportssw@gmail.com> wrote:
    >
    > MAGIC + 6 1/2. This was our play we sent out today.Why oh why would not everyone come to us. I saw a post earlier bet $1000 a game make $10000 a month sounds like the confidence and excitement from our clients. Orlando down 21 early 16 at the half and as expected lebron and company got extremely tired and Orlando wins drawing away by double digits. We offer a 30 game package our most popular but your really getting more our 2nd half wagers are rarely a worry. Are these data driven plays worth $50 $100 or $200 a game im sure our clients know the answer to that.PRICELESS! If you like to bet on sports you will never experience anything close to this. We've done the homework! You build the bankroll!!!

Banned
    1-0 Magic 116 Cavaliers 98.

Banned
    Tonights result 1 win 0 losses.

Banned
    Tonights result 2 Wins 0 Losses.

Banned
    This was our results last night in the NBA 3 Wins 1 loss. Todays result 1 Win 0 Losses. We have been working non stop on college basketball the last week.We went 4-0 last night and 1-0 so far today. Todays college basketball PENN STATE -3.

Banned
    Penn State 74 Illinois 52. Ive had friends for years never made a profit betting on sports because nearly everyone thinks the same until I gave them games. Its not a bragging thing its just the truth.This team is better than that team is how moist people think .It just doesnt work that way.Until you have a system that in all sports finds TIRED LEGS. Otherwise it will be very difficult to make a profit. If you look at our games you will find TIRED LEGS.Tonight Penn State -3 outscored Illinois by 23 the 2nd half. Also no disrespect. I notice someone on here offering money line plays -350. You have to win 95% of those to make a small profit .I wish you good luck. Im in my 50s ive been doing this a long time. I was reading the racing form in high school instead of doing homework because my father owned 6 or 7 racehorses.Trust me I paid my dues and took a long time to get where im at. If you want winners I wouldnt hesitate any longer. We have many clients and may stop altogether just keeping the ones we have.

Banned
    Its beyond me im giving out another free play. It really isnt fair to our paying clients but seeing is believing and those that are on the fence will jump over and experience the thrill of a lifetime. WEST VIRGINIA -6. We always give out the opening line.

RX Local
    Good luck. Line has climbed but guess what u gave to pay customer

Banned
    West virginia 82 tcu 66.

Banned
    We're on a nice run! Check us out at https://www.vipsportssouthwest.com

Banned
    Tonights cbb result 2 Wins 0 Losses. We have some very strong plays for saturday.

Banned
    Todays ncaab 3 wins 1 loss. If your making money more power to you but if not you wouldnt believe our results unless you seen it for yourself. I must admit that i love college basketball now as we have lost 2 games out of I wont even say because i wont be believed. The bad part is it is totally exhausting our system and there are so many games to go through.

Banned
    If you order its a measley $200 to find out for yourself. Very confident you will say I should have done this sooner.

Banned
    Our first losing day since february 4th. 0-1

Banned
    Order Information

Order #: 10026
    Order placed: Feb 19, 2018
    Total cost: $1,799.00
    Payment status: Paid
    Payment method: ****** This is a copy of one of our orders. Dont get left behind. We may be a little more expensive but you get what you pay for!!!

Banned
    Theres a site on here similar to ours. Thanks its flattering. But just so everyone knows we have no affiliation. Theres only 1 vipsportssouthwest. We have 3 strong plays in ncaab. Try us once and we will make you a believer.

RX Senior
    Good luck tonight....

Banned
    We didnt have a 3-0 day but we still went a profitable 2-1 in ncaab. For a limited time we are still offering our 6 game package. Our last losing day was february 4th. After winning over time it is so much more fun looking forward to tomorrow. Time to do some work on tomorrows games.

Banned
    0-1 todays result on cbb. We are still way ahead of the game. Now the exhausting part is finding out why we lost this game. This may take 3,4 or maybe 5 hours who knows. It will make our system stronger. We are 99.9% finished on the NBA.

Banned
    Should have been a 2-0 day but with 4 seconds left with nothing to gain the other team hit a 3 pointer lost by 1 and a half points.

Banned
    Todays result 2 wins 1 loss. Yesterday we didnt send out any plays but 2 days ago should have been 2-0.Last second 3 changed it to 1-1. Today we sent out 3 plays could have easily went 3-0 George Mason up 16 at the half -4 choked the game went to overtime George Mason 78 Umass 76. Our 2 other games were relatively easy Cal state fullerton - 4 1/2 had a 13 point lead until the end cal state fullerton 81 long beach st. 71. In the NBA we sent out the PHOENIX SUNS + 6 1/2. They had a nice lead the whole second half but tied with 1 second left final Portland 106 Phoenix 104.