Forum: Political Forum - Spirited Political comedy. All serious political and World Event posting is also to be posted in this forum.

Thread: It cost Trump $130k to bang Stormy Daniels

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. #1 It cost Trump $130k to bang Stormy Daniels 
    113-12 with 5 titles in 9 years rolltide's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Posts
    25,329
    i guess if you got the money might as well toss it around....




    looking rough these days too...glad he got her in her prime although guessing Melania won't be too happy about this




    A lawyer for President Donald Trump arranged a $130,000 payment to a former adult-film star a month before the 2016 election as part of an agreement that precluded her from publicly discussing an alleged sexual encounter with Mr. Trump, according to people familiar with the matter.

    Michael Cohen, who spent nearly a decade as a top attorney at the Trump Organization, arranged payment to the woman, Stephanie Clifford, in October 2016 after her lawyer negotiated the nondisclosure agreement with Mr. Cohen, these people said.

    Ms. Clifford, whose stage name is Stormy Daniels, has privately alleged the encounter with Mr. Trump took place after they met at a July 2006 celebrity golf tournament in Lake Tahoe, these people said. Mr. Trump married Melania Trump in 2005.

    Mr. Trump faced other allegations during his campaign of inappropriate behavior with women, and vehemently denied them. In this matter, there is no allegation of a nonconsensual interaction.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  2. #2  
    Conservatives, Patriots & Huskies return to glory Willie99's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Home of Foxwoods, Mohegan Sun & Looney Libs
    Posts
    61,881
    I guess the Honeymoon was over

    I wonder what a nondisclosure agreement is worth nowadays? Might as well let them talk and then deny it
    "The best argument against democracy is a five-minute conversation with the average voter". "A rising tide raises all boats". "MAGA"
    Reply With Quote  
     

  3. #3  
    RX Wizard
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    bronx, ny
    Posts
    9,670
    You guys just ooooooooze class. Actually, you ooze something, but it ain't class.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  4. #4  
    RX Local
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    The Coast
    Posts
    15,457
    Quote Originally Posted by Dafinch View Post
    You guys just ooooooooze class. Actually, you ooze something, but it ain't class.
    Trump likes pussy, you and Obama like cock.

    So what.
    OMG DuhhhhhFFFFIIIIINNNNNCCCCCHHHHHHH!!!!!!
    YOU ARE A TOTAL LOSER ! ! ! ! LOLZ LOLZ LOLZ LOLZ LOLZ LOLZ LOLZ LOLZ LOLZ LOLZ
    Reply With Quote  
     

  5. #5  
    RX Wizard
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    bronx, ny
    Posts
    9,670
    Quote Originally Posted by Gas Man View Post
    Trump likes pussy, you and Obama like cock.

    So what.
    You're a philandering scumbag, whatta surprise. You probably step out on your tranny wife by banging Momma Gas Bag.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  6. #6  
    RX Local
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    94,990
    Quote Originally Posted by Dafinch View Post
    You guys just ooooooooze class. Actually, you ooze something, but it ain't class.
    Trump likes pussy, you and Obama like cock.

    So what.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  7. #7  
    RX Local
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    The Coast
    Posts
    15,457
    Quote Originally Posted by Greenbacks View Post
    Trump likes pussy, you and Obama like cock.

    So what.
    OMG DuhhhhhFFFFIIIIINNNNNCCCCCHHHHHHH!!!!!!
    YOU ARE A TOTAL LOSER ! ! ! ! LOLZ LOLZ LOLZ LOLZ LOLZ LOLZ LOLZ LOLZ LOLZ LOLZ
    Reply With Quote  
     

  8. #8  
    RX Wizard NFLTrends's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Las Vegas
    Posts
    9,681
    DaFinch complaining that Trump spent his OWN MONEY sleeping with a porn star....

    But, has no problems eating his dinner tonight that the taxpayers have paid for with his EBT card.

    How does that work?

    BTW, what did we buy you for dinner tonight Erv?
    2014 NFL 51-33-1 62.35%
    2013 NFL 61-34 64.21% Finished 6th place in the LVH Supercontest
    Reply With Quote  
     

  9. #9  
    RX Wizard
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    bronx, ny
    Posts
    9,670
    ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!! The words you emphasize in your first sentence show just how stupid you are, that's up there with, how do you get consent in advance? Mini-me, go bang your fellow mope, Mountain.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  10. #10  
    RX Senior
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    NC
    Posts
    2,370
    Quote Originally Posted by Dafinch View Post
    ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!! The words you emphasize in your first sentence show just how stupid you are, that's up there with, how do you get consent in advance? Mini-me, go bang your fellow mope, Mountain.
    Well if it isn't Mr. 3 times bankruptcy.

    Talking about oozing class, toss us another eloquent insult like "smear an acid smeared, ant infested dildo up your ass.

    You make your living screwing people. Go establish more debt and file for a 4th time you low life
    Reply With Quote  
     

  11. #11  
    RX Wizard NFLTrends's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Las Vegas
    Posts
    9,681
    Quote Originally Posted by Dafinch View Post
    ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!! The words you emphasize in your first sentence show just how stupid you are, that's up there with, how do you get consent in advance? Mini-me, go bang your fellow mope, Mountain.
    $1000 Cash if you can prove I am not 5'10 like you claim.

    I give you permission.

    Lmao... is that all you got food stamp boy?

    Talking about class, yet lives off the taxpayers, defrauds the justice system, and lives in a house paid for by his wifes ex-husband

    Thats class!!
    2014 NFL 51-33-1 62.35%
    2013 NFL 61-34 64.21% Finished 6th place in the LVH Supercontest
    Reply With Quote  
     

  12. #12  
    RX Wizard NFLTrends's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Las Vegas
    Posts
    9,681
    Also see you have another case coming up on the docket.... I might show up for fun and pictures hahahahaha, and let the Judge and Defendants know all about you.

    THAT would be classy!

    I wonder if I should actually do that for fun and have you outed in court.....
    2014 NFL 51-33-1 62.35%
    2013 NFL 61-34 64.21% Finished 6th place in the LVH Supercontest
    Reply With Quote  
     

  13. #13  
    RX Wizard
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    bronx, ny
    Posts
    9,670
    Quote Originally Posted by mountain View Post
    Well if it isn't Mr. 3 times bankruptcy.

    Talking about oozing class, toss us another eloquent insult like "smear an acid smeared, ant infested dildo up your ass.

    You make your living screwing people. Go establish more debt and file for a 4th time you low life
    Well, if it isn't the welching hillbilly! You were called out to prove your lies before, and backed down like the little bitch that you are, claiming you didn't have the heart to destroy me, ROTFMAO!!!!! It's Friday night, time for the big date with your mom, I mean, your wife...wait-one and the same, right?
    Reply With Quote  
     

  14. #14  
    RX Wizard
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    bronx, ny
    Posts
    9,670
    Quote Originally Posted by NFLTrends View Post
    $1000 Cash if you can prove I am not 5'10 like you claim.

    I give you permission.

    Lmao... is that all you got food stamp boy?

    Talking about class, yet lives off the taxpayers, defrauds the justice system, and lives in a house paid for by his wifes ex-husband

    Thats class!!
    Lol, how about twice that to prove your claim about who my ex wife is? We meet at the county recorder's office and let the clerk who looks up the record hold the money, with instructions to give it to the person who doesn't prove their point. THAT way you can't welch, as is your wont. So?
    Reply With Quote  
     

  15. #15  
    RX Senior
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    NC
    Posts
    2,370
    Poor little Finch got his feelings hurt and had to report someone. Do you ever get sick of getting bitch slapped? It happens in your real life and in here. Get the message from the mod? Go take a hike
    Reply With Quote  
     

  16. #16  
    RX Wizard
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    bronx, ny
    Posts
    9,670
    Quote Originally Posted by mountain View Post
    Poor little Finch got his feelings hurt and had to report someone. Do you ever get sick of getting bitch slapped? It happens in your real life and in here. Get the message from the mod? Go take a hike
    Go fuck a goat, Welcher. The same goes for you on your BK lies, but you'd have to hitch your way out to Vegas and post up, too, since you're also a welcher.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  17. #17  
    RX Local
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    94,990
    Poor little Finch got his feelings hurt and had to report someone. Do you ever get sick of getting bitch slapped? It happens in your real life and in here. Get the message from the mod? Go take a hike
    Reply With Quote  
     

  18. #18  
    RX Wizard
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    bronx, ny
    Posts
    9,670
    Quote Originally Posted by Greenbacks View Post
    Poor little Finch got his feelings hurt and had to report someone. Do you ever get sick of getting bitch slapped? It happens in your real life and in here. Get the message from the mod? Go take a hike
    What are you, a parrot? Copying the hillbilly, word for word? Same advice for him, goes for you.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  19. #19  
    RX Wizard
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    bronx, ny
    Posts
    9,670
    Quote Originally Posted by NFLTrends View Post
    Also see you have another case coming up on the docket.... I might show up for fun and pictures hahahahaha, and let the Judge and Defendants know all about you.

    THAT would be classy!

    I wonder if I should actually do that for fun and have you outed in court.....
    So, do we have a bet? Recorder won't be open, unfortunately, till Tuesday, but, after 1pm on that day works for me.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  20. #20  
    RX Wizard NFLTrends's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Las Vegas
    Posts
    9,681
    Quote Originally Posted by Dafinch View Post
    So, do we have a bet? Recorder won't be open, unfortunately, till Tuesday, but, after 1pm on that day works for me.
    After we take the IQ Test we can meet there.
    2014 NFL 51-33-1 62.35%
    2013 NFL 61-34 64.21% Finished 6th place in the LVH Supercontest
    Reply With Quote  
     

  21. #21  
    RX Local
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    The Coast
    Posts
    15,457
    Quote Originally Posted by Dafinch View Post
    So, do we have a bet? Recorder won't be open, unfortunately, till Tuesday, but, after 1pm on that day works for me.
    Thought you didn't make internet bets you lying piece of shit. Go figure, what a loser.
    OMG DuhhhhhFFFFIIIIINNNNNCCCCCHHHHHHH!!!!!!
    YOU ARE A TOTAL LOSER ! ! ! ! LOLZ LOLZ LOLZ LOLZ LOLZ LOLZ LOLZ LOLZ LOLZ LOLZ
    Reply With Quote  
     

  22. #22  
    RX Wizard
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    bronx, ny
    Posts
    9,670
    Quote Originally Posted by NFLTrends View Post
    After we take the IQ Test we can meet there.
    Lol, wtf does an IQ test have to do with the fact that you're a lying cocksucker, yet again, on many things, but one that can easily be proven, in person? Once a welcher, always a welcher, obviously...
    Reply With Quote  
     

  23. #23  
    RX Wizard
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    bronx, ny
    Posts
    9,670
    Quote Originally Posted by Gas Man View Post
    Thought you didn't make internet bets you lying piece of shit. Go figure, what a loser.
    This isn't entirely an internet bet, you stupid blubbery bellied scumbag, it's an in person bet with a known welcher, and every tiime I've suggested that to NFL Turds, he's found some reason t back out-and he admitted as much on one of the occasions. Why don't you and your tranny wife drive out here with yur "yacht" in tow, to be sailed on the world's largest man made Lake, you lying sack of shit. Eat shit and die, Gas Bag.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  24. #24  
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Unknown
    Posts
    30,977
    Dafinch, why are you reporting people here?
    Reply With Quote  
     

  25. #25  
    RX Senior
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    NC
    Posts
    2,370
    Quote Originally Posted by Dafinch View Post
    This isn't entirely an internet bet, you stupid blubbery bellied scumbag, it's an in person bet with a known welcher, and every tiime I've suggested that to NFL Turds, he's found some reason t back out-and he admitted as much on one of the occasions. Why don't you and your tranny wife drive out here with yur "yacht" in tow, to be sailed on the world's largest man made Lake, you lying sack of shit. Eat shit and die, Gas Bag.
    Rules of the forum:

    Serious disease and death wishes =automatic ban.

    Not the first time he has done this
    Reply With Quote  
     

Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •