Forum: NFL Football Forum - Sponsored by: WagerWeb - get your 100% bonus here!
Post your picks or discuss anything related to betting NFL football here.

Thread: Refs ALREADY changing the game to NE

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by The Computer Group View Post
    Your probably right, cuz everyone & their mom will bet Pitt thinking revenge for be denied the TD earlier in year, ESPN & Fox will show that play a million times, & Brady will bitch slap Pitt (probably, although I would like to see Pitt win)
    I agree with you on Pitt ... my first instinct is to take them (of course, they have to get by Jacks first). ... but it just seems like it’s suicide to bet against the pats in the playoffs... I have been burned too many times betting against them ...

RX Wizard
    You can talk about the refs, and the calls haven't been even.

Having said that it doesn't matter. Tennessee isn't in this class, and this result shouldn't surprise anyone.

Banned
    So that makes it okay to cheat. I am done I am watching 20/20 Wonder Boy. Fuck NFL.

RX Senior
    Time to crash-NE better score one more TD and extra point as I took
    TT over 34x!

titans haven't scored since the first quarter

cheatriots back at it again!

No action on the game. From my past experiences you take them or stay away. I had some expensive lessons back in Manning's days as a Colt.

As far as the calls go, it seems like they get a lot of them. That one early in the game on Decker was definitely bad. But still, if Tenn was worthy they could have kept it close. No doubt left in my mind who the better team was after watching the game.

RX Wizard
    Quote Originally Posted by United View Post
    No action on the game. From my past experiences you take them or stay away. I had some expensive lessons back in Manning's days as a Colt.

As far as the calls go, it seems like they get a lot of them. That one early in the game on Decker was definitely bad. But still, if Tenn was worthy they could have kept it close. No doubt left in my mind who the better team was after watching the game.
    Exactly.

I'm a Raiders fan. My in-laws are from Massachusetts. They are obnoxious NE fans. I can't stand the Patriots.

New England was the clear play tonight, and we can cry about the officiating all night long. Its not cheating, these calls happen in virtually every game. Bad calls. Tonight they went for the Patriots.

It didn't matter. Tennessee was far outclassed tonight. I don't want to hear how the calls changed the game, changed the momentum. Give Tennessee those calls and they still get stomped.

RX Junior
    The over did come through.

RX Member
    Terrible refs, yes. Conspiracy to help the Pats, I doubt it. Goodell (NFL) went after Brady & the Pats with inflategate & there's no love loss there, so I doubt he's bending over backwards to push them towards another Super Bowl. Can't have it both ways. Hopefully the Steelers get revenge next week & it's a replay of Super Bowl IX.

RX Wizard
    Quote Originally Posted by Brix22 View Post
    The over did come through.
    Yes It did Brix and I played the 2H Under too so a nice middle. It wasn't looking good there but we got the backdoor TD