Forum: NFL Football Forum - Sponsored by: WagerWeb - get your 100% bonus here!
Post your picks or discuss anything related to betting NFL football here.

Thread: If you really think the NFL fixes the game for the Patriots

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Quote Originally Posted by The Computer Group View Post
    It is what it is.......
    wrong

Patriots team photo.......
    Its been a great 17 years as a Patriot fan.

This Dynasty will go down as the best EVER in the NFL. It won't last forever which is fine. We've been lucky.

To try and sit behind a keyboard and say its all because of officiating puts you in the lowest of lows here. Don't do that.

We've been lucky enough to have two GOAT's here for a long time. Just call us lucky, add in some childish names if you need to.

But to take anything away from this group just places you in a very poor light, just like Mr. GED

RX Senior
    Quote Originally Posted by PatsFanatic View Post
    you are not an NFL ref, nor or you qualified to speak on officiating in any way.

That picture doesn't show anything. Other than a few nice circles.....

Did ATL DB's engage the Patriots WR's at the line? Yes they did. They clearly grabbed the WR's first using the chuck rule, which is legal.
    The Patriots WR's simply let them engage them and they pushed back. Completely legal but nice try GED.

I think its funny that you leave out the most important detail of that play which was Atlanta was offsides which the refs called but it was declined.
    LMFAO! You Pats supporters are hypocrites! Most of you are conservative and always cry when liberals resort to name-calling, yet when I present FACTS you resort to name-calling GED. Whoaaa funny man what a hoot! The fact that you're denying that that play was a penalty Clearly shows your ignorance! Here all post the rule one more time. LEARN how to read before you post!

ARTICLE 4. OTHER PROHIBITED ACTS BY THE OFFENSE. Blocking more than one yard beyond the line of scrimmage by an offensive player prior to a pass being thrown is offensive pass interference. See 8-3-1-Item 1 for exception for an ineligible offensive player.
    Note: It is also pass interference by the offense to block a defender beyond the line while the pass is in the air, if the block occurs in the vicinity of the player to whom the pass is thrown. See 8-3-1-Note for exception for ineligible players.

RX Senior

This Dynasty will go down as the best EVER in the NFL. It won't last forever which is fine. We've been lucky.

To try and sit behind a keyboard and say its all because of officiating puts you in the lowest of lows here. Don't do that.

We've been lucky enough to have two GOAT's here for a long time. Just call us lucky, add in some childish names if you need to.

But to take anything away from this group just places you in a very poor light, just like Mr. GED
    And yes you do have the two goats, the greatest commissioner and owner combo of all time!

RX SemiGod

I hope people write books about how Pats cheated their way to the greatest NGL dynasty......Watergate stuff baby.....take those 5 rings away like Lance Armstrong was stripped of his titles, lmao!

Can't discuss facts with blinded Pats fans......is Brady the best Qb ever? Its a tie between him & Montana.....reason, because the 49ers were never caught cheating, the 49ers, Walsh & Montana went 4-0 in SB's......the Belichick/Brady era lost to the 9-7 & 10-6 Giants, lol!

Also, Brady is a wuss compared to Montana, in the 1980's, Qbs could get body slammed, the defense could do anything......Brady is babied like overprotective parents (refs) & the rules if you even breathe on a Qb in the Brady era, you get flagged.

Did you see Brady pouting on the sidelines like a 10 year old that had his toy taken away on MNF at Miami?

RX Senior
    all=I'll. At work typing on two screens my bad!

Quote Originally Posted by phdinsports View Post
    LMFAO! You Pats supporters are hypocrites! Most of you are conservative and always cry when liberals resort to name-calling, yet when I present FACTS you resort to name-calling GED. Whoaaa funny man what a hoot! The fact that you're denying that that play was a penalty Clearly shows your ignorance! Here all post the rule one more time. LEARN how to read before you post!

ARTICLE 4. OTHER PROHIBITED ACTS BY THE OFFENSE. Blocking more than one yard beyond the line of scrimmage by an offensive player prior to a pass being thrown is offensive pass interference. See 8-3-1-Item 1 for exception for an ineligible offensive player.
    Note: It is also pass interference by the offense to block a defender beyond the line while the pass is in the air, if the block occurs in the vicinity of the player to whom the pass is thrown. See 8-3-1-Note for exception for ineligible players.
    The struggle is real with you....

Not one player was blocking, watch the replay. ATL DB's made contact with NE players.
    That is not debatable....you are lying like usual.

You can paste the article all you want, it has NOTHING to do with the play we're talking about.

I hope people write books about how Pats cheated their way to the greatest NGL dynasty......Watergate stuff baby.....take those 5 rings away like Lance Armstrong was stripped of his titles, lmao!

Can't discuss facts with blinded Pats fans......is Brady the best Qb ever? Its a tie between him & Montana.....reason, because the 49ers were never caught cheating, the 49ers, Walsh & Montana went 4-0 in SB's......the Belichick/Brady era lost to the 9-7 & 10-6 Giants, lol!

Also, Brady is a wuss compared to Montana, in the 1980's, Qbs could get body slammed, the defense could do anything......Brady is babied like overprotective parents (refs) & the rules if you even breathe on a Qb in the Brady era, you get flagged.

Did you see Brady pouting on the sidelines like a 10 year old that had his toy taken away on MNF at Miami?
    Good luck with that book CG, get some good quotes while you're writing it.

Like Brady has anything to do with rules changes the NFL has gone through. My God, what is he supposed to do?? Its the era man, stop making stuff up.

RX SemiGod
    Good luck with that book CG, get some good quotes while you're writing it.

Like Brady has anything to do with rules changes the NFL has gone through. My God, what is he supposed to do?? Its the era man, stop making stuff up.
    Kraft the Pats owner had the rules changed, & why do you think?

RX Senior
    The struggle is real with you....

Not one player was blocking, watch the replay. ATL DB's made contact with NE players.
    That is not debatable....you are lying like usual.

You can paste the article all you want, it has NOTHING to do with the play we're talking about.
    LMFAO! No they're doing a fucking tango! Actually they were auditioning with DWTS! What's next that the ball was not in the air yet!?!?! Must be a bird then! When have I lied!?!?! LOL This should be good!

Quote Originally Posted by phdinsports View Post
    LMFAO! No they're doing a fucking tango! Actually they were auditioning with DWTS! What's next that the ball was not in the air yet!?!?! Must be a bird then! When have I lied!?!?! LOL This should be good!
    The Atlanta DB's played press coverage and Both of them engaged the patriots receivers coming off the line of scrimmage. There was no "blocking" going on.
    That's why its not a penalty. What are they supposed to do when they get engaged?? Fall over?? The DB's put their arms up and made first contact, not the other way around.

One team was called for a penalty on that play and it wasn't NE, you are spinning things into fantasy land.

Since you seam to forget here is the video...8:40 mark

What a great video!!

I'm sure I'll get more LOL and LMAO as a comeback from you two.

Bash away, I'm out.

truth here,what the pats have done in the salary cap era is remarkable.i love when bitches cry about cheating
    the object is to win,which they have at a remarkable clip.....nobody likes a winner....they won the first one they were darlings then
    the hating started oh well to each his own.........about now the time for phidinsports to go to crying again
    To hell with the steam,the fade,the sharp,the square
    the head fake,the right side....just pick the winner.

RX Senior
    The Atlanta DB's played press coverage and Both of them engaged the patriots receivers coming off the line of scrimmage. There was no "blocking" going on.
    That's why its not a penalty. What are they supposed to do when they get engaged?? Fall over?? The DB's put their arms up and made first contact, not the other way around.

One team was called for a penalty on that play and it wasn't NE, you are spinning things into fantasy land.

Since you seam to forget here is the video...8:40 mark

What a great video!!

There I put it in bold for you, using your own words. Falcons db's barely moved Cheatriots receivers came off the line of scrimmage and started to block! No spin you're the one trying to spin! Remember wide receivers are supposed to run away from the DB's not towards them. They ONLY run towards the DB's when blocking! That's game set and match regarding this issue! You're outmatched my friend and you don't even know it! Oh no wait, upon further review, as they practiced the tango, the Falcon DB's rushed to the line of scrimmage, tangoed with the Cheatriots receivers and carried them two yards off the line of scrimmage! Nice try but pitiful attempt!

Conservatives, Patriots & Huskies return to glory Willie99's Avatar
    Home of Foxwoods, Mohegan Sun & Looney Libs
    Kraft the Pats owner had the rules changed, & why do you think?
    Actually, it was the Colts who had the defensive back rules changed because they were complaining about the Patriots being to physical with their receivers

Other rules have been changed because Belichick used them legally to succeed while people like John Harbough cried like a little baby because he bitch slapped them by knowing the rules

So Belichick does change the rules, because other teams moan about his success against them
    "The best argument against democracy is a five-minute conversation with the average voter". "A rising tide raises all boats". "MAGA"

RX SemiGod
    Quote Originally Posted by Willie99 View Post
    Actually, it was the Colts who had the defensive back rules changed because they were complaining about the Patriots being to physical with their receivers

Other rules have been changed because Belichick used them legally to succeed while people like John Harbough cried like a little baby because he bitch slapped them by knowing the rules

So Belichick does change the rules, because other teams moan about his success against them
    Willie, who changed the rule over to catching the ball & you must make several moves before going to.the ground & you must control the ball going to the ground? Can't remember who did.......

I have no idea, and why would that benefit the Patriots?
    "The best argument against democracy is a five-minute conversation with the average voter". "A rising tide raises all boats". "MAGA"

RX SemiGod
    Quote Originally Posted by Willie99 View Post
    I have no idea, and why would that benefit the Patriots?
    Lol, cuz Pitt should have beaten them this year, & the refs overturned the TD call.

They have to play by those same rules, nobody could have foreseen that play happening several years down the road.

But teams having rules changed to stop something some other team does well is a different story

RX SemiGod
    In 1986, the New England Patriots lost a 3rd-round draft pick for the illegal use of the injured reserve list.
    VICTIM: The entire league
    PUNISHED? Yes
    PUNISHMENT: The Patriots lost a 3rd-round pick for the illegal use of injured reserve list.

2013 Reported Micheal David Smith of ProFootballTalk.com: "Two former Patriots say the team put false information about them on official injury reports."

"Brandon Spikes and Aqib Talib have both said since leaving New England in free agency that when they were on the Patriots last year, the team gave them injury designations that weren’t accurate. Spikes ended last season on injured reserve with a knee injury, and there were reports that Patriots coach Bill Belichick actually put Spikes on IR because Spikes had shown up late to practice. Spikes seemed to confirm that in an interview on WGR in Buffalo."

Said Talib: "The Patriots have their way of reporting stuff, but I haven’t had a hip problem since Tampa, the injury I had was actually a quad injury. It was reported as a hip injury, but that’s how they do things."

------------------------
    I wonder if the Pats are trying to pull something with Brady & his throwing hand......let's see if Brady throws the ball today, if he doesn't, that would be 3 str days.

RX Junior
    The one sure bet is that New England always gets the call or non call. Kraft has this fraudulent league in his back pocket. For all you knee taker watchers... Even in a blowout like last week, they still get the calls. It sets the tone for the game where a team like Tennessee never has a chance. Zzzzz. For these reasons alone, New England is the only bet.
    The fix is always in!

Injury reports, I always found that stuff funny. Why does the NFL have mandatory injury reports again?

I think it was about 10 years ago now, but they were fined for not putting Brady on the injury report, even though he never missed a game. So Belichick responded by putting Brady on the report for like 3 straight years

RX SemiGod
    Quote Originally Posted by Denis t. Lemieux View Post
    The one sure bet is that New England always gets the call or non call. Kraft has this fraudulent league in his back pocket. For all you knee taker watchers... Even in a blowout like last week, they still get the calls. It sets the tone for the game where a team like Tennessee never has a chance. Zzzzz. For these reasons alone, New England is the only bet.
    My brother says the same thing, you can't go against Brady & the Pats.

NFL going to fix things against NE this week. Eagles and Jags play in London next year. rematch of the SB...

RX Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Slurve~Ball View Post
    NFL going to fix things against NE this week. Eagles and Jags play in London next year. rematch of the SB...
    Wouldn't doubt that for a second, they're sending Clete Blakemans' crew to ref this game. My money says this is the hatchet crew Goodell is sending in to even up the game and F' NE for all the Clown Shirt bull shit. NE is 2-5 over the last seven games his crew has called. This is the worst crew for NE, now they not only have to play the Jags but the Zebras too. I'm not even touching this game now, to many unknowns with Bradys hand and now these guys.