Forum: Financial Investment Forum. - This forum is for financial topics only. Please adhere to forum rules. Violators will be banned from this forum and possibly the entire site.

Thread: VeChain Thor is the opportunity of a lifetime .

  1. #1 VeChain Thor is the opportunity of a lifetime . 
    RX Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    So Cal
    Posts
    609
    Hey guys.
    Been a member for a long while. I lurk from the sidelines and dont post to financial threads often

    ive been invested in a crypto called VeChain since October.
    Ive already witnessed growth from $0.30 up to as high as $7.00 over last week.
    VeChain is in the process of rebranding to VeChain Thor and will give Dividends in the form of a new coin called Thor
    This project has got National Chinese Government support and will serve as Gui’an China Smart city blockchain.
    DNV GL & PwC confirmed partnerships, amongst many more NDA’s soon to be announced.
    Just announced last nite https://medium.com/@vechainofficial/...e-c92b3729878f
    [COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.843137)]
    VeChain’s blockchain + IoT solution to the 1st BAAS (blockchain as a service)to enter China’s Tobacco industry by working with National level government body — State Tobacco Monopoly Administration and China Central Government owned China National Tobacco Corporation, via an exclusive partnership with NRCC.
    NRCC’s services the following industries:


    • Government Administration
    • Tobacco
    • Automotive
    • Agriculture and Food
    • Financial Services and Insurance
    • Pharma/healthcare
    • Property development and construction
    • Oil / Gas
    • Energy/Electric Power
    • Manufacturing

    [/COLOR]
    This project will be monumental in 2018.
    Breyer Capital on board. Talk about a power couple, Jim Breyer and wife Angela Chao are super connected in the Chinese markets.
    Also Breyer and President Xi are buddys. Look at the multiple photos of the two next to each other.
    https://www.reddit.com/r/Vechain/com...YZ&sh=16aa885a scroll thru some of the comments as the OP continues his points.

    Run a node and get even higher dividends https://thorcalculator.com/

    please research the Antshares rebranding to NEO and all the speculation and price gains during the change.
    this is your opportunity to get into a project that will be BIGGER then NEO .

    current MC of $1.8 Billion. Total coin supply 867 million. Circulating supply of 277 Million
    get on this before it goes parabolic. At todays price of $6.50 , we are still on the basement floor.

    buy on Binance https://www.binance.com/?ref=10830087
    buy on Kucoin https://www.kucoin.com/#/?r=E3dOAg
    Reply With Quote  
     

  2. #2  
    RX Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    So Cal
    Posts
    609
    Reply With Quote  
     

  3. #3  
    RX Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    So Cal
    Posts
    609
    Partners

    China
    https://medium.com/.../vechains-national-level...

    PWC
    https://www.reddit.com/.../pwc_is_an_exponential.../...

    https://www.pwccn.com/.../press-releases/pr-150517.html

    DNV GL
    https://www.reddit.com/.../a_look_at_dnv_gl_the_best.../...

    NRCC
    https://medium.com/.../vechain-blockchain-solutions-to...

    BitOcean
    https://news.bitcoin.com/japan-approves-new-bitcoin.../

    https://medium.com/@vechain.../vechain-bitocean-7f12402e13b0

    Healthcare LTD
    https://medium.com/.../vechain-partners-with-healthcare...

    INNOV
    https://medium.com/.../vechain-partners-with-xiamen-innov...

    Hubei Sanxin Cultural Media Ltd.
    https://medium.com/.../vechain-adding-publication...

    Kuehne & Nagle
    https://medium.com/.../vechain-adding-publication...

    China Unicom
    https://www.reddit.com/.../vechain_affirms.../...

    Baby Ghost
    http://m.nasdaq.com/.../babyghost-and-vechain-fashion-on...

    Several more under NDA

    RFID tech use cases

    Agriculture

    https://medium.com/@ve.../vechain-insights-vol-8-c2988c8adcb

    Anti-Counterfeiting

    https://medium.com/.../anti-counterfeiting-with...

    Cold Chain Logistics

    https://www.reddit.com/.../dnv_gl_coldchain_logistics.../...

    Wine liquor

    https://www.vechain.com/#/solution/wine

    Auto

    https://medium.com/.../vechain-ceo-sunny-lus-blockchain...

    Luxury

    https://medium.com/@vechainofficial/
    blockshow-2017-206035d3223c

    You Tube

    Crytpo Club
    https://youtu.be/Vd1mPWvISr0

    https://youtu.be/jHEwQpLb8G8

    BoxMining......MY Favorite VEN YouTube personality
    https://youtu.be/wH2G_44x4vw

    https://youtu.be/pq_nrAk4l-s

    Alt Coin Inforner
    https://youtu.be/42_YmVGs5MA

    The crypto God
    https://youtu.be/r9hioUydQ1k

    After school hustle
    https://youtu.be/2ddN_6sUQCU

    https://youtu.be/1ZnrGlK2VBo

    Pwc Vid
    https://youtu.be/1qfCTtLLGr8

    Into Vid from Vechain marketing team

    https://youtu.be/sln7oKRqlmg

    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=zHt0l9bSsxg

    Main Net launch / Thor

    https://medium.com/.../vechain-apotheosis-part-ii-thor...

    https://medium.com/.../vechain-apotheosis-the-beginning...

    https://thorcalculator.com/

    http://thorcalc.com/

    Insights series

    http://news.hotbit.io/vechain-insights-30102017-03112017/

    http://news.hotbit.io/vechain-insights-06112017-17112017/

    http://news.hotbit.io/vechain-insights-vol-11-20-11-2017.../

    http://news.hotbit.io/vechain-insights-vol-12-27112017.../

    http://news.hotbit.io/vechain-insights-vol-14-11122017.../

    http://news.hotbit.io/vechain-insights-vol-15-18122017.../

    Guides
    https://cdn.discordapp.com/.../3805475.../VeChainGuide_2.pdf

    http://vechaininfo.com/

    Financial doc from Vechain
    https://medium.com/.../vechain-financial-executive-report...

    Press

    https://cointelegraph.com/.../blockshow-asia-reveals-how...

    https://www.coindesk.com/china-blockchain-maybe-2018/

    https://cryptobriefing.com/vechain-ven-cryptocurrency.../

    http://markets.businessinsider.com/.../Blockchain-is...

    http://technode.com/2017/11/01/blockchain-o2o-china/

    https://www.quora.com/Which.../answer/Jim-Breyer


    https://breyercapital.com/newsroom/
    I've attached a photo of Jim next to the president Xi , also outlined Zuckerburg in the photo
    Jim and Wife Angela Chao http://www.angelachao.org/are a major power couple in the Chinese markets.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  4. #4  
    RX Senior smartmoneyfollower's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Georgia .. 5 billion BBQ places , one good pizza place in the entire state
    Posts
    2,408
    Your about 20 years too late to the crypto currency party. Show my a stock that owns the patent to gray goo
    Reply With Quote  
     

  5. #5  
    Professional Handicapper 187 Sports's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Sin City
    Posts
    707
    VeChain is looking good. Do you have any other recommendations? Thanks
    Reply With Quote  
     

  6. #6  
    RX Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    So Cal
    Posts
    609
    Quote Originally Posted by 187 Sports View Post
    VeChain is looking good. Do you have any other recommendations? Thanks
    ChainLINK LINK.....smartcontracts.com Sergey Nazarov....going to be a big gainer in 2018. Still under $1. Pool nodes offered too. Coin is nearly sold out. Great opportunity for Decentralized oracle to join the Blockchain.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  7. #7  
    RX Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    So Cal
    Posts
    609
    Quote Originally Posted by smartmoneyfollower View Post
    Your about 20 years too late to the crypto currency party. Show my a stock that owns the patent to gray goo
    I know your a long time member here. I’m not here to spread fud . I’m not the only person shouting about the future potential of VeChain. I’ve laid out some of the homework. Please research a bit and tell me your thoughts if you like. I invest with due diligence 1st. I wouldn’t recommend just any opportunity. IMO VeChain will have a very successful 2018.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  8. #8  
    Professional Handicapper 187 Sports's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Sin City
    Posts
    707
    Quote Originally Posted by tulah View Post
    ChainLINK LINK.....smartcontracts.com Sergey Nazarov....going to be a big gainer in 2018. Still under $1. Pool nodes offered too. Coin is nearly sold out. Great opportunity for Decentralized oracle to join the Blockchain.
    Thanks for the recommendation. So do you think cryptocurrency will be around forever or is it going to eventually crash and burn?
    Reply With Quote  
     

  9. #9  
    RX Senior smartmoneyfollower's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Georgia .. 5 billion BBQ places , one good pizza place in the entire state
    Posts
    2,408
    Quote Originally Posted by tulah View Post
    I know your a long time member here. I’m not here to spread fud . I’m not the only person shouting about the future potential of VeChain. I’ve laid out some of the homework. Please research a bit and tell me your thoughts if you like. I invest with due diligence 1st. I wouldn’t recommend just any opportunity. IMO VeChain will have a very successful 2018.

    Any time I hear about a person or company is attached to Price Waterhouse Coopers I run the other way. Kevin Feng puts that on his resume that he was some block chain guru working at PWC when building this platform. I hear a lot of buzz words, and how they are going to integreat IOT and RF but that all sound like bullshit to me. Satoshi Nakamoto has been dead for 3 years, and having a decentralized cryptocurrency produced by the entire cryptocurrency system collectively has been destroyed. Advanced inventory and network optimization tools to provide visibility and insights both at a high level and the most granular level already exist. Encryption algorithms have been around since the 70s. Here is what is do know

    PwC agreed to pay $225 million to Tyco shareholders in 2007 for failing to identify the massive fraud at the company. As Tyco’s auditor during the period from Dec. 1999 to June 2002, PwC failed to notice that the company overstated its income by $5.8 billion, which ended up costing investors an estimated $10 billion when the fraud was brought to light. Although no one at PwC was ever charged criminally for their involvement in the fraud, prosecutors did leverage the threat of such prosecution to coerce cooperation that ultimately led to the convictions of former Tyco CEO Dennis Kozlowski and former CFO Mark Swartz for grand larceny, securities fraud, conspiracy, and falsifying business records. Swartz and Kozlowski were released from prison in 2013 and 2014, respectively.

    if that was not bad enough

    With PwC looking on as an auditor from 2012 to 2014, the British supermarket chain Tesco overstated its profit by around $300 million. Shares of the company on the London stock exchange plummeted, dropping Tesco’s value by at least $2.3 billion. The company now faces several lawsuits for hundreds of millions of dollars and three high-level members of management have been hit with criminal charges in the wake of the misconduct. Tesco ended its 32-year working relationship with PwC in 2015 because of its inability to suss out the funky accounting practices.

    it does not stop with PWC there

    PwC settled for an undisclosed amount with Taylor Bean & Whitaker Mortgage over PwC’s failure to properly vet mortgage documents, leading to Taylor Bean’s bankruptcy in 2009. Taylor Bean was originally seeking $5.5 billion in damages, so the settlement was likely a hefty one. At the heart of the issue was Colonial Bank, which employed PwC to audit transactions and bought the faulty mortgages from Taylor Bean. Starting in 2002, Taylor Bean gave fraudulent mortgage information to Colonial Bank, a scheme that consisted of $1.5 billion in fake or distressed mortgages by 2007. In a bit of specious reasoning that must have had some merit based on PwC’s settlement, Taylor Bean’s lawsuit accused PwC of not doing its diligence in vetting the documents, which allowed the fraud to grow over the years until it ended up swallowing Taylor Bean. Six executives of Taylor Bean were ultimately jailed for their roles, including the former chairman Lee Farkas.

    more still

    PwC settled with the New York State Department of Financial Services on a $25 million fine in 2014 for whitewashing a 2008 financial statement at the request of the Bank of Tokyo-Mitsubishi. The statement implicated the bank in $100 billion worth of money laundering for Iran, Sudan, and Myanmar, which were blacklisted by the U.S. for their roles in terrorism or human rights abuses. In its report submitted to regulators, PwC deleted the English translation of damning instructions given to Bank of Tokyo-Mitsubishi employees and significantly watered down the language when describing the bank’s illegal transactions, as well as failed to make issue of several key forensic questions relating to its review. For its part in the mess, the Bank of Tokyo-Mitsubishi settled with the Department of Financial Services for $250 million.

    this is going on right now

    PwC is currently being sued for $3 billion by MF Global for allegedly providing bad advice on a 2011 deal that would later end up bankrupting the company. MF Global invested $6.3 billion in the debt of troubled European nations in 2010 and, based on some tricky accounting recommendation by its staff and PwC, thought it would need far less capital than it had on hand to hold against the bonds. Regulators felt otherwise, and once word of the trouble broke, Moody’s Investor Services downgraded MF Global’s debt and shares of the company plummeted. Within weeks, the company filed bankruptcy due to a mass exodus of customers and margin calls from creditors. PwC has already paid $65 million in 2015 to settle suits filed MF Global shareholders.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  10. #10  
    RX Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    So Cal
    Posts
    609
    Quote Originally Posted by smartmoneyfollower View Post
    Any time I hear about a person or company is attached to Price Waterhouse Coopers I run the other way. Kevin Feng puts that on his resume that he was some block chain guru working at PWC when building this platform. I hear a lot of buzz words, and how they are going to integreat IOT and RF but that all sound like bullshit to me. Satoshi Nakamoto has been dead for 3 years, and having a decentralized cryptocurrency produced by the entire cryptocurrency system collectively has been destroyed. Advanced inventory and network optimization tools to provide visibility and insights both at a high level and the most granular level already exist. Encryption algorithms have been around since the 70s. Here is what is do know

    PwC agreed to pay $225 million to Tyco shareholders in 2007 for failing to identify the massive fraud at the company. As Tyco’s auditor during the period from Dec. 1999 to June 2002, PwC failed to notice that the company overstated its income by $5.8 billion, which ended up costing investors an estimated $10 billion when the fraud was brought to light. Although no one at PwC was ever charged criminally for their involvement in the fraud, prosecutors did leverage the threat of such prosecution to coerce cooperation that ultimately led to the convictions of former Tyco CEO Dennis Kozlowski and former CFO Mark Swartz for grand larceny, securities fraud, conspiracy, and falsifying business records. Swartz and Kozlowski were released from prison in 2013 and 2014, respectively.

    if that was not bad enough

    With PwC looking on as an auditor from 2012 to 2014, the British supermarket chain Tesco overstated its profit by around $300 million. Shares of the company on the London stock exchange plummeted, dropping Tesco’s value by at least $2.3 billion. The company now faces several lawsuits for hundreds of millions of dollars and three high-level members of management have been hit with criminal charges in the wake of the misconduct. Tesco ended its 32-year working relationship with PwC in 2015 because of its inability to suss out the funky accounting practices.

    it does not stop with PWC there

    PwC settled for an undisclosed amount with Taylor Bean & Whitaker Mortgage over PwC’s failure to properly vet mortgage documents, leading to Taylor Bean’s bankruptcy in 2009. Taylor Bean was originally seeking $5.5 billion in damages, so the settlement was likely a hefty one. At the heart of the issue was Colonial Bank, which employed PwC to audit transactions and bought the faulty mortgages from Taylor Bean. Starting in 2002, Taylor Bean gave fraudulent mortgage information to Colonial Bank, a scheme that consisted of $1.5 billion in fake or distressed mortgages by 2007. In a bit of specious reasoning that must have had some merit based on PwC’s settlement, Taylor Bean’s lawsuit accused PwC of not doing its diligence in vetting the documents, which allowed the fraud to grow over the years until it ended up swallowing Taylor Bean. Six executives of Taylor Bean were ultimately jailed for their roles, including the former chairman Lee Farkas.

    more still

    PwC settled with the New York State Department of Financial Services on a $25 million fine in 2014 for whitewashing a 2008 financial statement at the request of the Bank of Tokyo-Mitsubishi. The statement implicated the bank in $100 billion worth of money laundering for Iran, Sudan, and Myanmar, which were blacklisted by the U.S. for their roles in terrorism or human rights abuses. In its report submitted to regulators, PwC deleted the English translation of damning instructions given to Bank of Tokyo-Mitsubishi employees and significantly watered down the language when describing the bank’s illegal transactions, as well as failed to make issue of several key forensic questions relating to its review. For its part in the mess, the Bank of Tokyo-Mitsubishi settled with the Department of Financial Services for $250 million.

    this is going on right now

    PwC is currently being sued for $3 billion by MF Global for allegedly providing bad advice on a 2011 deal that would later end up bankrupting the company. MF Global invested $6.3 billion in the debt of troubled European nations in 2010 and, based on some tricky accounting recommendation by its staff and PwC, thought it would need far less capital than it had on hand to hold against the bonds. Regulators felt otherwise, and once word of the trouble broke, Moody’s Investor Services downgraded MF Global’s debt and shares of the company plummeted. Within weeks, the company filed bankruptcy due to a mass exodus of customers and margin calls from creditors. PwC has already paid $65 million in 2015 to settle suits filed MF Global shareholders.
    Wow....Thanks for the awesome insight on PwC
    PwC looking like it’s not as great of a partnership as I thought. However I’m still a supporter of Vechain.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  11. #11  
    RX Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    So Cal
    Posts
    609
    Vechain update

    Answers to the bigger circulation on coinmarketcap ...notice the printed date back in October
    https://www.reddit.com/r/Vechain/com...ply_statement/
    Currently 455 million total circulating supply , previously 277 million
    We saw significant marketcap growth but the supply increased by 40% so in terms of actual value, we didnít get any price bump. Actually we dropped a bit today to around 65k satoshi or $7.50. We reached as high as $9.50 a few days ago.

    Recent partnerships announced
    DNVGL
    https://www.dnvgl.com/news/dnv-gl-pa...onsumer-110284
    Potential Access to 80,000 companies from DNVGL.
    Big time logistics and data serving every industry.
    Truly a monumental accomplishment Vechain

    Jim Breyer announcement of advisor role at Vechain
    https://medium.com/@jimbreyer/announ...e-5e37b7722978
    Jim has influence and power in the Chinese markets.
    This is another gigantic accomplishment for team Vechain.

    Crypto disaster relief program
    https://www.reddit.com/r/Vechain/com...ency_disaster/
    1st time in crypto.


    If you havenít invested yet, youíve still got time to see significant gains.
    So much price speculation on Vechain itís getting crazy. Iíve heard from $50 to over $200 eoy.
    Even some ridiculous mathematical equations where VEN is $1400 a coin in 3-4 years
    For VEN to reach as high $100 That would set the VEN MC of
    $45 Billion. IMO we see $100 this fall which would be a top 3 marketcap in crypto with a MC of around $90 billion
    Reply With Quote  
     

  12. #12  
    RX Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    So Cal
    Posts
    609
    More speculation from the web.
    well written and good resources. Long read but a good read.
    Vechain Thor is down today to around 62k satoshi. $6.95


    VeChain is about to be huge "In my opinion". And here are MY reasons based off "facts"

    -VeChain is PARTNERED with PwC which is one of the Big 4, not going into explanation >>>

    https://www.pwccn.com/en/press-room/...pr-150517.html

    -PwC is PARTNERED with Amazon(AWS) >>>

    https://www.pwc.com/us/en/about-us/a...-services.html

    -AWS(Amazon) has now created a blockchain solution that has 5 new ICO's about to launch.(Microsoft R3 Cordova...) >>>

    https://aws.amazon.com/partners/blockchain/

    -Sunny himself said he will launch ICO's that are from fortune 500 companies >>>

    /r/Vechain/comments/7nrlth/vechains_upcoming_platform_for_icos_dapps_and/

    -This is repeated here from one of the VeChain reps >>>

    /r/Vechain/comments/7oebms/vechains_country_manager_sarah_lim_confirmed_the/

    -Now there is this new ICO AXP that is launching an ERC223 token... WTF is a ERC223, An etherum based fork like Sunny described possibly? Oh yeah it's microsoft backed lol, make the connections I am? >>>

    https://www.axpire.io/

    https://www.axpire.io/downloads/aXpi...per_v1.1.0.pdf

    "The AXP token is a decentralized application (dapp) token developed on top of Ethereum blockchain, in line with the ERC223 standards, which is an enhanced version of its predecessor ERC20 standards. The aXpire network is free to use; the code is open source, with an Apache license. The initial distribution of the token will be done through a TGE (Token Generation Event), where anyone can purchase the AXP token in exchange for ether or bitcoin (additional forms of payment are being considered)"

    -They are working with Microsoft, who just so happens to be working with... guess who? VeChain as well >>>

    "Microsoft Technology Center in France and PwC Innovation Center in Shanghai invited VeChain to setup a demo center recently. “We believe this is a very good way to let more clients see, touch, and understand the blockchain application.” For now, VeChain will keep focused on transforming the supply chain today."

    -(Article written in June 2017, logically one can assume more meetings and business has occured over this time period) >>>

    "According to Mr. Qian, his team developed a practical smart contract. “With VeChain, we developed smart contracts to reflect real world business processes,” he said. “By calling APIs and smart contracts supported by VeChain, business is able to run automatically on top of a blockchain. For example, if the ownership of a specific product can be guaranteed by a platform and accepted, trusted by all the players in the whole supply chain, it will no longer be necessary for labor and paper documentation to trace said products in every warehouse during each step of the supply chain from the manufacturer to the consumer. Big costs will be saved, and the whole supply chain made more efficient.”(*Mr.Qian was also former executive of IBM... connections)>>>

    https://www.ccn.com/vechain-is-alrea...-a-blockchain/

    -Yup this is huge. Many Fortune 500 Companies will use VeChain, this is all connected. Look how R3 of Cordera is connected to PwC and connected to Microsoft(I said this on 1/10/18). Wow Trillions guys, trillions will run off this platform, and if you trust Coca Cola Kid the PBoC would validate my claim. All the links are here, they just haven't announced it. And I am going to reiterate something Sunny mentioned in my own words. Paraphrasing, Sunny stated that each company that launches on VeChain is their own independant business. So what that means is that their success or failure is seperate from VeChain. VeChain is just the code or protocol or net, however you describe it, that these companies use. All companies used to use fax everyday. VeChain will be the "fax" that all companies use. But every successful Fortune 500 launch only strengthens VeChain. They are taking a page from IOTA but not actually in physical code(but from Bosch too lol). Every company that is successful makes Thor and VET that much more valuable and stable because of an ecosystem. But VeChain is priming to become, again, "THE Chain" to overtake Crypto.

    -Now on Amazon's own site they describe PwC as partners. Deloitte, which is also listed on this site as blockchain is PARTNERED W/ DNG VL in BLOCKCHAIN(wow so PwC to VeChain, DNG VL to VeChain, Deloitte to DNG VL ALL PARTNERED IN BLOCKCHAIN. So many connection that speak to a 'Consortium'...). On their ICO "Quorum" it explicity states that they will use an Etherum fork, which is exactly what Sunny described VeChain to be. So connect the dots, Amazons website, 5 BRAND NEW ICO's FROM FORTUNE 500 COMPANIES (T Mobile, JP Morgan, Amazon, PwC, Samsung, Microsoft, Deloitte). Common now, you can't be that stupid to think that all these connections don't somehow one way or another line up(consortium). It's going big guys, I provided the links, make the connections yourself now. "An Ethereum based platform that can host fortune 500 companies". How more obvious can you get lol.


    Now lets examine that unique uncanny word 'Consortium' To those who don't know the definition is: con∑sor∑ti∑um noun 1. an association, typically of several business companies. synonyms: association, alliance, coalition, union, league, guild, syndicate, federation, confederation, confederacy, conglomerate, cooperative, combine, partnership, affiliation, organization;.

    I don't see other Coins/Tokens use the word 'Consortium', and those that do, are they in a 'consortium' together themselves?

    -Kevin Feng of VeChain(Huge hire btw) >>>

    "The solutions we currently provide for our customers are not operated on a public blockchain. Our current blockchain can be simply categorized as consortium chain. We are migrating to a public chain in Q2 of 2018."

    https://medium.com/@vechainofficial/...s-2e62f40b35ec

    -So what this says is that the solution that VeChain provides for customers(institutions since it's not public...) is refered to as an 'consortium'. Guess what Microsoft and AWS calls their Blockchain? Yup! a 'consortium'(Very unique they use the exact same reference as VeChain, and have partners with the same partners all on the same site. Refer back to definition of 'consortium' as well).

    "Announcing Support for Multi-member Consortium Blockchain Networks on Azure"

    https://azure.microsoft.com/fr-fr/bl...orks-on-azure/

    -To me, those who use the exact same keywords are normally in business' together. Whisky Tango Foxtrot means absolutely nothing to me, but if I see two seperate individuals who are using the same 'lingo', I will ask if they served in the same military unit. Is that a logical question to ask? yes. So it is logical to ask if Microsofts 'consortium' links up to VeChains 'consortium'.

    -We also know that VeChain has an app that scans QR codes and enables you to see authenticity and make sure it is not expired yada yada yadda, right? Check out what I found in regards to a PwC and Alibaba deal in counterfeit and faulty goods >>>

    "Once the food lands on a retailer’s shelf, consumers can scan a QR code on the food package with their mobile phones to receive food safety information about the product, including details as to what is in the package and its origination,” the author explains."

    -Basically this article describes to a 'T', VeChain.>>>

    https://www.techinasia.com/alibaba-f...ion-blockchain

    -Now apparently, based on this next article, Alibaba chose to make the move to PwC to "bolster Alibaba's reputation following accusations that its online marketplaces are rife with counterfeit goods." >>>

    https://www.coindesk.com/alibaba-pwc...th-blockchain/

    -What this means is that Alibaba felt the pains of counterfeit goods(So does China's Government), and turned to PwC for help(specialty of accounting firms). That just so happens to be a specialty of their partner, VeChains initial platform(counterfeiting) before they expanded to more... No one else is big enough with enough connections for this to be anyone other than VeChain and Sunny. >>>

    https://www.reuters.com/article/us-c...-idUSKBN15A368 [Show's PBoC investing large sums in Blockchain in 2017 and we know what CCK said ]

    -But there's more!.... >>>

    https://www.techinasia.com/alibaba-j...ods-blockchain

    "China has long suffered from an epidemic of fake products, from hard alcohol to Louis Vuitton bags. Now, equipped with blockchain technology, the country’s ecommerce giants are tightening up their supply chains."

    -More hidden imagery regarding VeChain! This describes VeChain (Louis Vitton, Hard alcohol). How more obvious can you get? Literaly read that last link. In the opening paragraph, I quoted it for you. Who was the former CIO of Louis Vitton? Sunny Lu himself. Who is actively working on tampering proof alcohol? VeChain. Who does the article speak of? Alibaba and JD. How can you not see the connections. I have linked every correct article that drops HUGE hints that scream VeChain.

    -This, I believe is where VeChain was able to aqcuire Alibaba. In which was through PwC who was already partnered. I truly believe my assessments of all the major fortune 500 companies launching coins and blockchain on this platform... PwC appears to of brought in Alibaba just like many many other companies have been announced. That's why there was and is NDA's so far, because if it went horribly wrong, they could've ended things quickly and quietly. Guess what everyone, it has apparently been a success... Guess who else PwC is partnered with; heavily so at that. Amazon... You think they won't want to make sure their items will be safe and non counterfeit too?

    -When Credit and Debit cards first became available, did Fortune 500 companies say they would not want to use this new fancy tech? (here's a hint, you don't know of the late bloomers because they aren't still around). Remember the "fax" reference where ALL companies used to fax? VeChain will be used by everyone. So do you think there will be competitor "Platforms" to VeChain? yes. But when VET is the over layer with government and business approval and any coin launched under them that is defined by their own success; how is that anything other than an amazing service VeChain is offering across the ALL industries that no one else does? There will be niche' coins and such that launch on other platforms that succeed. But what the big companies will 'use' is VeChains blockchain to faciliate their own ICO, based off Sunny Lu's own words and evidence I provided.

    -I've been doing some reading on Microsoft's "CoCo" platform or blockchain. But after reading it more in depth, it describes not a blockchain, but a layer added on top of(or below however one likes to reference) a chain.

    "Enterprises also want to ensure that one of their suppliers can’t see the orders you placed with another supplier. That’s a hard problem to solve when your ledger is public. Coco, however, adds a confidentiality layer on top of a ledger like Ethereum" [*Sunny Lu below] & "Microsoft says Coco and Ethereum can handle up to 1,600 transactions per second in its prototype setup." & "What’s important here is that the Coco Framework will be compatible with any ledger protocol and can run virtually anywhere — in the cloud or on premises, and on any operating system and hypervisor that supports a compatible trusted environment. R3 Corda, the Intel-incubated Hyperledger Sawtooth and J.P. Morgan Quorum will integrate their distributed ledgers with Coco." [All of these are located on AWS that has a PwC symbol as well the Deloitte logo which has a pertnership in blockchain wit DNG VL ;p ]

    https://techcrunch.com/2017/08/10/mi...oco-framework/

    -We know that Ethereum, because of cryptokitty issues( https://www.coindesk.com/vitalik-but...ling-research/ ) And Vitalik abondoning his project ( https://techcrunch.com/2018/01/15/vi...-capital-exit/ ) is not going to launch a protocol with Hyperledger, Sawtooth, Qourum (All these a Fortune 500 backed ICO's here soon... CoCo is a layer above these dApps, but below Ethereum hrmmm...) Combined with PwC openely partnered with AWS(Amazon) and AWS to Deloitte to DNV GL partnered in a chain like 'consortium', how can one not think that PwC came to these companies itself to help build the layers on top of what Sunny spoke about. In one of his presentations, he said I believe VeChain is only 50% ethereum remains of the original code(Maybe CoCo is an enhanced layer added of many companies, asked upon from PwC of Microsoft and others to make VeChain better? *See Microsoft partnership in below post, not a far stretch) >>> /r/Vechain/comments/7j9xb2/solid_evidence_microsoft_france_official_channel/

    Now there is this rumour with GM.

    https://i.imgur.com/kgwpSlK.jpg

    -Guess what GM is rolling out with in 2019 that I saw before in a NBC nightly segment that piqued my interest

    https://www.nbcnews.com/business/aut...-taxis-n837131

    -And here is some more great facts I found regarding GM and China and the possibility of VeChain!!!

    "GM is banking not only on reducing its own costs and improving vehicle performance, but also on increased demand driven by higher government-mandated electric vehicle quotas in China that are intended to help reduce pollution and the country’s dependence on petroleum." >>>

    https://www.reuters.com/article/us-g...-idUSKBN1EY0GG

    -And then there's this too

    "But U.S. and German auto executives said in interviews on the sidelines of the Detroit auto show that the bulk of those investments are earmarked for China, where the government has enacted escalating electric-vehicle quotas starting in 2019.">>>

    https://www.reuters.com/article/us-a...-idUSKBN1F42NW

    Oh My Gosh does that coincide with this cryptic tweet from Coca Cola Kid?

    *Dark Gold = Oil

    *T-Rex = Fossil Fuel

    *Cross Roads Chi Dogma = Realization of needing a new way of energy and cars >>>

    https://twitter.com/cocacolakid_og?lang=en

    -Also "Microsoft has a number of partnerships with automakers developing internet-connected and autonomous vehicles including BMW, Ford, Renault-Nissan, Toyota and Volvo." What this means is that the idea of BMW, Renault, GM etc etc could in fact all be true. >>>

    https://www.cnbc.com/2018/01/12/inte...gy-at-ces.html

    -So basically if you followed along with my evidence, GM is partnering with VeChain to make the Country of China More Eco friendly based on electric cars that was mandated by the Chinese government in 2019? Holy shit and it has been proven Microsoft has been working with VeChain in Auto Mobile plans with IoT abilities? Wow including the 'fact' that Microsoft just so happens to be partnered with Renault and VeChain.... Microsoft also talks of using AI and Coca Cola Kid already revealed this to us as well that links up to VeChain. Believe yet?

    "Today's vehicles already have an impressive level of sophistication when it comes to their ability to capture data," Kevin Dallas, corporate vice president at Microsoft, said in a prepared statement.

    He added, "By applying our global cloud AI, machine learning, and deep neural network capabilities to that data, we can accelerate the work already being done to make autonomous vehicles safer.">>>

    https://twitter.com/cocacolakid_og?lang=en

    https://www.cnbc.com/2017/07/19/micr...rm-apollo.html

    In the Microsoft France video an "engineer from Microsoft explains the auto mobile project they delivered together with VeChain". And now with the rumour of GM and what I have uncovered, could VeChain be setting itself up to be number 1 of all crytpo? If you ask my clearly biased ass I would tell you... Yes it is! But I am not telling you without good reason. I am showing you with great connections. Nothing more but really really uncanny connections.
    -Bosch too! is now figured out to sell IoT sensors to VeChain from another crafty redditor here >>>

    /r/CryptoCurrency/comments/7qly67/vechain_uses_bosch_sensors_for_their_tech/

    -What this shows is the fact that Bosch must trust VeChain... Let's be real, it is safe to assume that Bosch will not go hand out their product if they are don't know you will succeed. Meaning that in this new up and coming industry, to assume they will be picky is safe. And on the opposite side, it shows that VeChain knows where they want their product from, and it's a bigger name than WTC's homegrown top tech(not bashing just a clear fact). Is it farfetched to make the connection that VeChain has these partnerships and all of this is coming together when their late Feb date and mainnet launches? I don't know for sure but it looks like many if not all of these companies and industries are somehow one way or another connected to VeChain. There is so many more connection's that lead to VeChain being a killer in this industry. And every day is that much more exciting with this platform. Note: so much to include that I didn't...
    Reply With Quote  
     

  13. #13  
    RX Senior smartmoneyfollower's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Georgia .. 5 billion BBQ places , one good pizza place in the entire state
    Posts
    2,408
    On 10th August, VeChain made an announcement on their official Twitter handle that X Node binding services would be closing since the team has initiated VET token swap. The team would no longer be accepting the ERC20 tokens that are being sent to the VeChainThor wallet. A request has been made to the users to read the manual before the swap begins.
    Reply With Quote  
     

Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •