Forum: Boxing, UFC, Mixed Martial Arts Forum - Picks, discussion and fighter analysis. This is TheRx's official fighting and combat forum.

Thread: Is Khabib going to maul Ferguson? (April 7)

1. #1 Is Khabib going to maul Ferguson? (April 7) 
    RX Wizard
    Anybody else excited about this matchup? Man, this looks like a dream.

Khabib is an absolutely whopping -235 fave. Doesn't sound like a big number but in NFL #'s that'd probably be a -700 fave... even if that sounds odd.

Khabib gets Fergie on the ground and ground and pounds him into a pile of human flesh? Hard to see another outcome. I mean, with McGregor you could see the possibility of Mac clipping Khabib once or twice and he gets disoriented, but Fergie has zero chance with striking and odds are almost zero he can submit Khabib.

Probably all wrong here but what do you think?

Georgia .. 5 billion BBQ places , one good pizza place in the entire state
    Nurmagomedov huge bet... i cant wait till the line hits my book ... i killed it with Nurmagomedov and Stipe Miocic parlay

RX Junior
    Nobody is beating Khabib in the foreseeable future. Nobody.

Quote Originally Posted by RunMaker View Post
    Anybody else excited about this matchup? Man, this looks like a dream.

Khabib is an absolutely whopping -235 fave. Doesn't sound like a big number but in NFL #'s that'd probably be a -700 fave... even if that sounds odd.

Khabib gets Fergie on the ground and ground and pounds him into a pile of human flesh? Hard to see another outcome. I mean, with McGregor you could see the possibility of Mac clipping Khabib once or twice and he gets disoriented, but Fergie has zero chance with striking and odds are almost zero he can submit Khabib.

Probably all wrong here but what do you think?