Forum: The Rubber Room - Serious disease and death wishes =automatic ban. No blatant socially taboo racist insults, no obscenely gross pics and ABSOLUTELY NO HARDCORE PORNOGRAPHY.

Thread: I love the Grammy's , they are saying FU TRUMP.

  1. #1 I love the Grammy's , they are saying FU TRUMP. 
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    nj
    Posts
    602
    No matter where we come from, we are one family. Sports and music, t.v. and movie entertainment give the big FU to the president. Wait it is FAKE NEWS. BYE IN 2020.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  2. #2  
    RX Local
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    North of there
    Posts
    21,395
    U gots lots of issues
    Reply With Quote  
     

  3. #3  
    RX Senior
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    houston
    Posts
    2,990
    does that take courage, in a room full of groupthink, to bash the president?
    Reply With Quote  
     

  4. #4  
    RX Local
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    North of there
    Posts
    21,395
    Big hypocrites all they are. Blind in one eye and can’t see out the other
    Reply With Quote  
     

  5. #5  
    RX Junior
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    in a hut due to gambling
    Posts
    161
    Everyone gets their own opinion and mine is ...say what you want just always stay in New Jersey.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  6. #6  
    RX Senior
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    Bay Area, CA
    Posts
    3,419
    I sound old saying this but I don't get music today. The wife was watching this shit show and I glanced at it a few times. I didn't know who the performers were and it sounded like bowling alley bar karaoke. Who the fuck is Cardi B?
    Side note, I do hate Trump. He's a spoiled, selfish, evil attention whore. Not trying to start a political debate, and I know that's not a popular opinion here but whatever...
    Reply With Quote  
     

  7. #7  
    RX Local
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    The Coast
    Posts
    15,080
    Quote Originally Posted by Stickee View Post
    I sound old saying this but I don't get music today. The wife was watching this shit show and I glanced at it a few times. I didn't know who the performers were and it sounded like bowling alley bar karaoke. Who the fuck is Cardi B?
    Side note, I do hate Trump. He's a spoiled, selfish, evil attention whore. Not trying to start a political debate, and I know that's not a popular opinion here but whatever...
    Well, you do live in weirdo California.
    OMG DuhhhhhFFFFIIIIINNNNNCCCCCHHHHHHH!!!!!!
    YOU ARE A TOTAL LOSER ! ! ! ! LOLZ LOLZ LOLZ LOLZ LOLZ LOLZ LOLZ LOLZ LOLZ LOLZ
    Reply With Quote  
     

  8. #8  
    RX Senior
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Location
    ny
    Posts
    2,292
    Reply With Quote  
     

  9. #9  
    RX Local
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    North of there
    Posts
    21,395
    I think Trump said fuck them back last night
    Reply With Quote  
     

  10. #10  
    Conservatives, Patriots & Huskies return to glory Willie99's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Home of Foxwoods, Mohegan Sun & Looney Libs
    Posts
    59,679
    Bawawawawawawawawawa

    The fucking idiots are becoming more and more irrelevant every day.

    Career politicians know nothing about growing the economy and creating jobs, celebrities know less.

    If somebody looks to any of them for insight, then that's a reflection on them.

    Most of America is laughing at them
    "The best argument against democracy is a five-minute conversation with the average voter". "A rising tide raises all boats". "MAGA"
    Reply With Quote  
     

  11. #11  
    RX Senior stock07's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Back Seat of my Car, Most of the time
    Posts
    1,043
    Quote Originally Posted by Willie99 View Post
    Bawawawawawawawawawa

    The fucking idiots are becoming more and more irrelevant every day.

    Career politicians know nothing about growing the economy and creating jobs, celebrities know less.

    If somebody looks to any of them for insight, then that's a reflection on them.

    Most of America is laughing at them
    You are exactly right Willie...I understand some celebrities/athletes have big money but they forget what they do is for our entertainment, so basically they are a bunch of clowns.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  12. #12  
    RX Senior
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    Bay Area, CA
    Posts
    3,419
    Quote Originally Posted by Gas Man View Post
    Well, you do live in weirdo California.
    Good one. Original stuff. You really burned me
    Reply With Quote  
     

  13. #13  
    RX Local
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    The Coast
    Posts
    15,080
    Quote Originally Posted by Stickee View Post
    Good one. Original stuff. You really burned me
    Glad you recognize brilliance. Now come on down to the poly forum and have your liberal smug demented thoughts destroyed. You won't stay long, I promise.
    OMG DuhhhhhFFFFIIIIINNNNNCCCCCHHHHHHH!!!!!!
    YOU ARE A TOTAL LOSER ! ! ! ! LOLZ LOLZ LOLZ LOLZ LOLZ LOLZ LOLZ LOLZ LOLZ LOLZ
    Reply With Quote  
     

  14. #14  
    RX Senior sniperpicks's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    San Diego Ca
    Posts
    2,732
    if you are male, and love the Grammys, you also love it in the ass
    Reply With Quote  
     

  15. #15  
    RX Local
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    The Coast
    Posts
    15,080
    Quote Originally Posted by sniperpicks View Post
    if you are male, and love the Grammys, you also love it in the ass
    True
    OMG DuhhhhhFFFFIIIIINNNNNCCCCCHHHHHHH!!!!!!
    YOU ARE A TOTAL LOSER ! ! ! ! LOLZ LOLZ LOLZ LOLZ LOLZ LOLZ LOLZ LOLZ LOLZ LOLZ
    Reply With Quote  
     

  16. #16  
    RX Senior XENO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    sarasota,fl
    Posts
    3,727
    anyone who believes the hollwood crap is ignorant or just dumb.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  17. #17  
    RX Senior PoundFoolish's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Location
    Parts Unknown
    Posts
    2,388
    Quote Originally Posted by exploited17 View Post
    right on
    Reply With Quote  
     

  18. #18  
    RX Wizard
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    East Bay, No California
    Posts
    8,617
    Quote Originally Posted by Stickee View Post
    I sound old saying this but I don't get music today. The wife was watching this shit show and I glanced at it a few times. I didn't know who the performers were and it sounded like bowling alley bar karaoke. Who the fuck is Cardi B?
    Side note, I do hate Trump. He's a spoiled, selfish, evil attention whore. Not trying to start a political debate, and I know that's not a popular opinion here but whatever...
    Agree with all of this.

    Sorry Gas Man, "weirdo" California? You obviously have never been out this way.

    Thanks for reminding us all that you're an idiot.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  19. #19  
    RX Local
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    The Coast
    Posts
    15,080
    Quote Originally Posted by Biz View Post
    Agree with all of this.

    Sorry Gas Man, "weirdo" California? You obviously have never been out this way.

    Thanks for reminding us all that you're an idiot.
    Was just out at UC-Irvine a few weeks ago. Been to LA, San Diego and all over the Los Angeles area. It is by far the most liberal state in the country, and by that alone makes it a bunch of sick freak weirdos who want men in women's restrooms. In addition, the liberal elitist mentality that infects the state is disgusting to the rest of the country san New York. The farther north you get the weirder it gets.

    Looks like youre from the Bay area? Talk about a bunch of fkin weird goof balls. A reason it's called the land of fruit and nuts.
    OMG DuhhhhhFFFFIIIIINNNNNCCCCCHHHHHHH!!!!!!
    YOU ARE A TOTAL LOSER ! ! ! ! LOLZ LOLZ LOLZ LOLZ LOLZ LOLZ LOLZ LOLZ LOLZ LOLZ
    Reply With Quote  
     

  20. #20  
    RX Wizard Albatross's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    7,851
    Quote Originally Posted by Gas Man View Post
    Was just out at UC-Irvine a few weeks ago. Been to LA, San Diego and all over the Los Angeles area. It is by far the most liberal state in the country, and by that alone makes it a bunch of sick freak weirdos who want men in women's restrooms. In addition, the liberal elitist mentality that infects the state is disgusting to the rest of the country san New York. The farther north you get the weirder it gets.

    Looks like youre from the Bay area? Talk about a bunch of fkin weird goof balls. A reason it's called the land of fruit and nuts.
    I agree with this. Was in Cali a year ago. Bay area. I will say getting out of SF and heading north it seemed a little more normal.

    I was amazed at the poor people out there.
    Donít drink and drive...
    you might slice a hook!
    Reply With Quote  
     

Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •