Forum: Industry Talk - Discuss your experiences and the benefits of betting exchanges. Sponsored by pinnaclesports.com

Thread: Be careful if you use your cc on coinbase.......

1. #1 Be careful if you use your cc on coinbase....... 
    I Just got off the phone with my VISA provider bc I have 3 cash advance fees on my card now from transactions done a month ago. I am disputing them b/c the never came with fees before and the guy is arguing with me. Pretty much done with bitcoin as a whole and may be done with online as a whole its getting too pricey to deposit. Mind you I have money in one account that is pretty constant but play 3 books for line purposes and did deposit in the other two recently. The best part of it is I made a withdrawal the other day using bitcoin when it was down 2000 dollars and it came back up 1500 dollars so I made a nice chunk on the 5k I withdrew before I put it in my bank account. But with that being said the whole thing is a crap shoot now.

The worst part about the whole thing is my local options have dwindled so would like to find an online local type where I could just pay weekly like the old days. May have to find a job in Vegas soon and move the family if things don't change. LOL.

why not check out the recommended books listed on the top of this page?

What’s that got to do with anything I have 4 of those books none of them take my credit cards

Oh and intertops denied me an account so if your US based idk why they are on here

RX Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Diesel00 View Post
    Oh and intertops denied me an account so if your US based idk why they are on here
    Intertops is the only place I play these days. Have never had a cc problem with them..By that I mean no fraud.

RX Junior
    Hope everything goes fine. BTC is fluctuating a lot, we can't rely on it.