Forum: Community Contests - Find Community / Poster run Contests Here. Please Read Financial transactions warning.

Thread: Willie and Chop NFL bets

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    RX Senior
    Is Brees vs. Gurley MVP a push if neither wins, or does it go to who finishes higher in the vote?

Quote Originally Posted by Willie99 View Post
    I know Chop, and I don't blame you for wanting confirmation because mistakes are made. It's just that we go back and forth in so many threads it may not be easy to find, and I've learned in the past the "search" feature isn't fool proof. I couldn't find something once after searching for a while, and when I did bump into what I was looking for somewhere down the road, I saw that the searches I was doing should have found the thread but didn't.

I know you offered it and I said I would take the bet, and I can't believe you wouldn't accept it because you initiated it and it was the best bet you would have made with me in the preseason (you might have been favored to win it), but I can't find the confirmation

The JG VS TB thing was certainly my favorite bet .
    It was going to be sort of a hedge against my SF bet .

This is a bet I would have probably won even if NE would have gone 14-2 and SF 5-11.
    Only thing I would have needed was JG not to get hurt.

I made that offer on 8/31 and seemed to have never visited this thread since .

Me and you have made many bets on this forum in the past and I’m sure we will bet on more things in the future .

On every single one of these bets we always clearly confirmed our plays . And I have always 100% paid instantly when I lost .

I just don’t see any confirmation.

Yes for 100% I would have confirmed it if I would have saw you post but I did not . Was not visiting the forum much during that time and seemed to have slipped through .

I did not sweet this bet for a moment during the season because I was not even thinking about it .
    Did not even remember offering this till this thread was bumped the other day .
    Confirmation is a very important thing .

If anyone can find anywhere on this forum where I did confirm this bet I will 100% pay it .

As a matter of fact I will PP anyone on this forum $50 for going through the trouble of finding it .
    If I indead confirmed this bet anywhere on this forum I will 100% pay .

I want to pay this bet if I confirmed it and if someone can find where I confirmed this bet I will pay it with a smile on my face .

And if Willie thinks I’m trying to pull a fast one on him I would even pay it without confirmation if it’s something that Willie thinks I should do.

I would not require someone to pay me on a bet without confirmation. Especially someone I have a long history with as I do Willie .

But I will leave this up to Willie and be open to opinions from others on what should happen
    2017 Super Bowl Champs

Conservatives, Patriots & Huskies return to glory Willie99's Avatar
    Home of Foxwoods, Mohegan Sun & Looney Libs
    I can't find a confirmation either Chop, haven't given up hope yet, but I'm not exactly looking either

I will never call you out for not paying this under such circumstances, and if we find proof in 5 years, I trust you'll pay me then
    Free daycare, preschool, college, healthcare, prescriptions, it's all free people. Redirect police funding, navigate away from oil, the Green New deal, pack the SC 😆

I can't find a confirmation either Chop, haven't given up hope yet, but I'm not exactly looking either

I will never call you out for not paying this under such circumstances, and if we find proof in 5 years, I trust you'll pay me then

Im offering anyone on this forum $50 PP if they can find it .

This has no expiration date of course .

If 5T bumps up this magic thread 10 years from now itís still live .

I honestly want to pay if confirmed .

And I would even pay it without the confirmation thread even if we could not find it if I honestly felt like I honestly confirmed it .

Even saying all that you still gonna need a Brinks truck to collect the confirmed bets you won from regarding the Pats the last 5 years.

Why I did not attach the saints to these bets besides SF I have no clue .

I was so all in on the JG thing I let that get in the way too much I guess
    2017 Super Bowl Champs

True, you would have won any Saints bet this year. Want to thank you for not proposing one

Timing is everything
    Free daycare, preschool, college, healthcare, prescriptions, it's all free people. Redirect police funding, navigate away from oil, the Green New deal, pack the SC 😆

Chop promptly paid $ 800, one bet still in play until next season

FWIW, I was pretty confident the Patriots would beat the Rams, I would have been much more concerned if they were playing the Saints. Belichick ain't shutting down Brees like he did Rivers, Mahomes & Goff

One bet still in play, if Belichick coaches the Patriots in 2020, I win $ 500. If not, it's a push

bet with Seymour for 1k, UConn men's basketball will win National Championship before Cuse men's basketball

RX Member
    If either of you ever want extra action hmu

Quote Originally Posted by UNDERDOBS View Post
    If either of you ever want extra action hmu

I'm here, we're here

Make some proposals

RX Member
    I’m high on the Lions this year.

I would take anything that looks like ,

Lions have more wins than Panthers, Bears, Miami, Giants, Jets.

If theres teams either of you are high on I would also do something like

Lions +2 vs Bills | Total regular season wins

RX Member
    Here’s some more of my predictions - most are longshots but if you can find a bet and the price makes sense for both parties, let me know. It’s hard to form a bet from my end unless I know what teams and players you guys are high on.

- Cardinals make the playoffs
    - Bills miss the playoffs and don’t win division
    - Lamar gets injured and plays less than 15 games
    - Jared Goff has a horrible season and the Rams come last in the division. 1. SF 2. Zona 3.Seattle 4. Rams
    - Darnold has a top 10 QBR
    - Stafford has a top 10 QBR
    - Green Bay misses the playoffs
    - Jets make the playoffs
    - Lions win the division
    - Dak, Kyler, Stafford or Mahomes win MVP
    - Stafford or Cam win CPOY
    - Indy wins division
    - SB prediction - Dallas vs Pit or Dal vs Bal
    - Taylor or Clyde ROY
    - Full season is played
    - Kevin Stefanski, Belichik, Reid top options for COY

and if any of you watch hockey I’ll take
    - Western Conference team wins Stanley cup

Politics
    - Trump re elected

Depending on the odds, I'll consider

Bills to make the playoffs
    Jets to miss the playoffs
    Patriots -2 Lions
    TB -2.5 Lions
    Bengals +1.5 Lions

I like most of your plays, good luck

RX Member
    Okay I’d offer.

Bills miss the playoffs - UNDERDOBS to win $320 / WILLIE to win $200
    Jets to make the playoffs - UNDERDOBS to win $400 / WILLIE to win $100
    Detroit +2 regular season wins vs New England - UNDERDOBS to win $400 / WILLIE to win $500 ( if win difference lands exactly 2 than it’s a push )
    Detroit +2.5 regular season wins vs Tampa Bucs - UNDERDOBS to win $250 / WILLIE to win $200
    Detroit -1.5 regular season wins vs Cincy bengals - UNDERDOBS to win $200 / WILLIE to win $225

Let me know your thoughts before we finalize anything Willie but those are my thoughts. That’s a lot of Lions liability for me though. I would consider switching some of them up with Zona and Panthers. Maybe even Cleveland. Depending who you’re lower on. For example maybe making the Cincy bet Cincy versus Carolina pk regular season wins.

Let me know

If you want to switch Zona or the Panthers, I'm cool with that. Make a proposal

I'm really just betting on my own teams exceeding expectations

RX Member
    Arizona -1.5 regular season wins vs Cincy bengals - UNDERDOBS to win $200 / WILLIE to win $250

hows that?

Quote Originally Posted by UNDERDOBS View Post
    Arizona -1.5 regular season wins vs Cincy bengals - UNDERDOBS to win $200 / WILLIE to win $250

hows that?

I have Cards 7.5 and Bengals 5.5, so I want Cinci +2 even money

RX Member
    I have Cards 7.5 and Bengals 5.5, so I want Cinci +2 even money
    Yeah, okay that’s fair.

Arizona -2 regular season wins vs Cincy bengals - UNDERDOBS to win $250 / WILLIE to win $250 ( if win difference lands exactly 2 than it’s a push )

Let me know if we’re confirmed on all of these or just some
    of them.

thanks

CHOPTALK let me know if you want anything. I know I don’t have a ton of posts on this site but I’ve been around on various different forums and Twitter forever. I’m also part of all the big contests on here and in Vegas.

looking forward to the season,

GL guys

My bet with crudebar, NBA playoffs

I win $ 250 if the C's win

He wins $ 200 if the Bucks win

Winning the NBA Championship in a completed series is the only way to get paid

http://www.therxforum.com/showthread.php?t=1164864

My bets with Underdobs

Bills miss the playoffs - UNDERDOBS to win $320 / WILLIE to win $200
    Jets to make the playoffs - UNDERDOBS to win $400 / WILLIE to win $100
    Detroit +2 regular season wins vs New England - UNDERDOBS to win $400 / WILLIE to win $500 ( if win difference lands exactly 2 than it’s a push )
    Detroit +2.5 regular season wins vs Tampa Bucs - UNDERDOBS to win $250 / WILLIE to win $200
    AZ -2 regular season wins vs Cincy bengals - UNDERDOBS to win $250 / WILLIE to win $250

RX Member
    GL Willie.

nice pick up with Fournette for your TB plays.

c ya at the finish line brother,

let’s have a good year

RX Semi-God
    Willie, we talked about betting on Pats earlier this year. Would you like to bet on how good they will be offensively?

We could do something like I say they won't be top 14 in the league in yards per play. That's a pretty low bar to clear if you think they will be solid.
    "Forrest Gump is getting his groove on near a beach in Australia. This shit will blow over in a month" - Enfuego on March 12th, 2020 when talking about COVID-19

I'm betting Patriots over 8.5 / 9, but defense is carrying the day

What exactly is your proposal? Total yards? points?

Just saw Yards Per Play, and they have to be top 14? I don't like the category and I don't like top 14, have to pass my friend

Willie vs Defying 2020

Patriots > 9 wins
    Patriots plus money ATS for the year
    Bucs > 9.5 wins

All even money, all for $ 500

Quote Originally Posted by stock07 View Post
    Will you get paid Willie?
    Chop paid, on a bet we made two years ago but wasn't settled until this year