Forum: NFL Football Forum - Sponsored by: WagerWeb - get your 100% bonus here!
Post your picks or discuss anything related to betting NFL football here.

Thread: I guarantee the Patriots win and cover this game

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. #1 I guarantee the Patriots win and cover this game 
    RX Local
    It amazes me how quickly the betting public perception changes during the playoffs. Coming into the playoffs, NE was the public betting favorite. They struggled against Jacksonville and now there's a shit ton of love for Philli. Meanwhile, Atlanta was the early playoff Cinderella and now that Philli beat them and Minny, Philli is the betting public favorite.

This is Foles' first game on the road as a starter this year. You really want to put your hard earned money on him over NE and Tom Brady in the Super Bowl? Say that again slowly.

Give this team two weeks to prepare and it's over.

All the Philli backers went to the ATM this morning, withdrew money and threw it out the window on the drive back home.

Going to be a sad day for people backing the team in green.

Good luck but Patriots win by 10-14.

Leaning this way

First time all year the Eagles have faced a premier running/catching RB. All the other RB's have been pretty 1-dimensional who arent used as much all over the field like Lewis.

Should be a great game, and would like to see if they have a game plan to stop Lewis and Gronk being on the field at the same time. Also throw in the fact that Schwartz is like 1-7 vs Belly

Might be an uphill battle for the Eagles, can they overcome it with their defense? Can they play exceptional on both sides of the ball?

On the Patriots end, do they still have the talent around them to come out on top in this game? With an O and D line who looks to be outmatched in this game. Can they protect Brady enough to give him time? Can they get enough pressure on Foles and force him out of the pocket?

We will know in a few hours....
    2014 NFL 51-33-1 62.35%
    2013 NFL 61-34 64.21% Finished 6th place in the LVH Supercontest

​BOL and hope you win some football money

RX Junior
    If they lose SU - or win but lose ATS, do you come back to say you were wrong?

Will your thread title be "Read This I Lost The Super Bowl"?

Wish you the best but nothing in your read had any hard factors. Just ideas.

In regards to the public throwing money out the window because you claim Philly is the public favorite, I say this.
    Pats money will show up late because most people don't have the guts to bet on Philly.

Did you ever wonder that maybe the Pats have the biggest betting percentage every week because they cover so often?

Vegas doesn't gamble. Its their line, you have to decide what side you want to bet on.

They have one gigantic advantage you and most of the public don't have. Its called betting habits with teams that are always bet on through history. Known as perception to the innocent.

Today we will find out if defense still wins championships? Foles has played good enough to win and played as good or better than Brady during the playoffs. Don't count-out this guy who got a second chance to be a winner.

Maybe you're right, we'll see.
    GL today

RX Member
    Personally, much money you have on them?

Another quick bit of information -

Number of sacks for each team since week 8 (including playoffs)

Eagles 20
    Patriots 36

Patriots seem to have dominated the defensive line the entire second half
    2014 NFL 51-33-1 62.35%
    2013 NFL 61-34 64.21% Finished 6th place in the LVH Supercontest

RX Local
    Quote Originally Posted by G-Man! View Post
    If they lose SU - or win but lose ATS, do you come back to say you were wrong?

Will your thread title be "Read This I Lost The Super Bowl"?

Wish you the best but nothing in your read had any hard factors. Just ideas.

In regards to the public throwing money out the window because you claim Philly is the public favorite, I say this.
    Pats money will show up late because most people don't have the guts to bet on Philly.

Did you ever wonder that maybe the Pats have the biggest betting percentage every week because they cover so often?

Vegas doesn't gamble. Its their line, you have to decide what side you want to bet on.

They have one gigantic advantage you and most of the public don't have. Its called betting habits with teams that are always bet on through history. Known as perception to the innocent.

Today we will find out if defense still wins championships? Foles has played good enough to win and played as good or better than Brady during the playoffs. Don't count-out this guy who got a second chance to be a winner.

Maybe you're right, we'll see.
    GL today
    Who gives a flying fuck if the pick wins.

A guy could find a pick in the beer cooler at Kum 'N Go for all I care as long as the pick wins and I wouldn't need any "hard factor" as you call it.

RX Local
    Well that guarantee wasn't worth a shit. Great D NE.

YI here just baiting weren’t you? Any smart guy would’ve had eagles

RX Senior
    Quote Originally Posted by Enfuego View Post
    It amazes me how quickly the betting public perception changes during the playoffs. Coming into the playoffs, NE was the public betting favorite. They struggled against Jacksonville and now there's a shit ton of love for Philli. Meanwhile, Atlanta was the early playoff Cinderella and now that Philli beat them and Minny, Philli is the betting public favorite.

This is Foles' first game on the road as a starter this year. You really want to put your hard earned money on him over NE and Tom Brady in the Super Bowl? Say that again slowly.

Give this team two weeks to prepare and it's over.

All the Philli backers went to the ATM this morning, withdrew money and threw it out the window on the drive back home.

Going to be a sad day for people backing the team in green.

Good luck but Patriots win by 10-14.
    Nice pick.

And went on my thread and trolled me several times where I explained with complete detail why Philly would win straight up.

Hope you don’t get hazed too much for this thread

Quote Originally Posted by Lloyd View Post
    Hope you don’t get hazed too much for this thread
    Lol he does this with almost every game. Bold thread titles. Means nothing.

Actually, the very first game Foles started this year was on the road at the Giants.

Amazing about the Foles thing, the media took a bad performance against Oakland and made Foles out to be this terrible quarterback. You never heard he missed all of training camp with a shoulder injury, you never heard he never got reps with the ones until Wentz went down. As for the Oakland game, it was 20 degrees with winds over 30 mph and horrible cross winds at the Linc. It really rallied the team. Foles gets the last laugh.

RX Wizard
    Well that guarantee wasn't worth a shit. Great D NE.
    Took it in the dirt chute again, huh, Enfucko? Ah, but, you're used to that, right?

RX Senior
    Quote Originally Posted by heynow View Post
    Amazing about the Foles thing, the media took a bad performance against Oakland and made Foles out to be this terrible quarterback. You never heard he missed all of training camp with a shoulder injury, you never heard he never got reps with the ones until Wentz went down. As for the Oakland game, it was 20 degrees with winds over 30 mph and horrible cross winds at the Linc. It really rallied the team. Foles gets the last laugh.
    Exactly.
    Foles was not ready after the Wentz injury, looked bad in that ridiculous cold windy day, then he finally got some work during the 2 week bye.
    Foles had been labeled after his Rams experience, playing a 1960 Big 10 run run style offense for dinosaur coach Jeff Fisher, behind a terrible OL, and without a #1 WR or any real weapons.
    Now he is in a very good situation.
    Foles is a middle of the pack (or better) NFL QB, sure the Brady-Rodgers-Brees-Ben-Ryans of the world are a cut above (A+ or A's), but then there are a dozen or so that are very capable, even explosive at times. Foles fits in there IMO.
    The narrative was that Wentz was, say, an "A minus" and Foles was a "D" when the playoffs began. IMO with a top OL and two top RB's and decent receivers/TE's, Wentz is a bit overrated, I say he is a "B or B minus", and Foles is a "B minus or C plus")

(C being the exact average NFL QB).

RX Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mobdeeper7239 View Post
    Lol he does this with almost every game. Bold thread titles. Means nothing.
    Says the guy who guaranteed the 2015 nfc championship game with the cardinals

RX Senior
    Malcom Butler would Played Pats Might Won .I had Pats on ml .It my prop Bets though. Screw Coach Bellick

Quote Originally Posted by kywildcats1212 View Post
    Says the guy who guaranteed the 2015 nfc championship game with the cardinals
    True. I've had more goys/guarantees, mostly wins and ridiculous exactos. Difference is I don't do this for attention. Thread title is what I was commenting on. It's some john towers shit to make your thread title this. But I know Enfuego is doing it for fun/jokes. But if he's making as bold of a claim then I would skip the thread title and let the play speak for itself. So a bit of a difference with how I did it. I have no issues ever with someone making a guarantee/goy type play.

Quote Originally Posted by Baronman View Post
    Malcom Butler would Played Pats Might Won .I had Pats on ml .It my prop Bets though. Screw Coach Bellick
    Ok now it's official. Malcom Butler wouldn't have mattered at all. Pats might have lost by more.

RX Senior
    Butler... what was the deal with him?
    He played some special teams, right, so wasn't hurt.
    Was it a personality issue with Belicheat, I had heard that before? OR did Butler get caught doing something "bad"?

Where's the op?

Quote Originally Posted by Sal santorre View Post
    Where's the op?
    Who cares

RX Senior
    Mobd, he is not so innocent, goes on other's threads and trolls all the time. Not just an attention whore.