Forum: Community Contests - Find Community / Poster run Contests Here. Please Read Financial transactions warning.

Thread: Triple Crossover Handicap Contest (NBA, NHL, MLB) Picks & Standings Thread

For the record....

1st Place: trytrytry #1 ............. $1080
    2nd Place: Space coyote .......... $540
    3rd Place: trytrytry #2 ............ $180

Congrats to the winners.

Honorable mention to Bloker for an unbelievable run during the month of May that came up just short. Just a bit too much ground to make up but he made it interesting. Also, thanks to the other 10 players for participating. Appreciate your commitment.

RX Member
    Really nice job trytrytry with your 2 entries. You showed great skills across all 3 sports, nice picking!

Also congrats to space coyote on the outstanding 2nd place finish. Nice!

And as always thanks to JOH for the time and energy he puts into these contests. It’s such s fun time. You’re the man! Enjoy your time off and we’ll see you football season!

Quote Originally Posted by Bloker View Post
    Really nice job trytrytry with your 2 entries. You showed great skills across all 3 sports, nice picking!

Also congrats to space coyote on the outstanding 2nd place finish. Nice!

And as always thanks to JOH for the time and energy he puts into these contests. It’s such s fun time. You’re the man! Enjoy your time off and we’ll see you football season!
    You are something else. Thank you so much. Keep it going over there.

Thanks for he contest JOH and as they said, great job keeping it going daily. Not an easy job for sure. This one was very fun and took some good strategy, money management + capping.

Keep me posted on any other contests coming up and if they will still be held in this forum. I'm always up for donating my money!

Congrats winners also--nice capping.

TryTrytry- Almost 50 units on 250 plays is unbelievable. I don't know how you do it but you blow all the touts out of the water with your winning %.

Quote Originally Posted by JOH™ View Post
    For the record....

Congrats to the winners.

Honorable mention to Bloker for an unbelievable run during the month of May that came up just short. Just a bit too much ground to make up but he made it interesting. Also, thanks to the other 10 players for participating. Appreciate your commitment.

Sorry just saw this. thought for whatever reason it ended at the end of May. But either way ... congratulations to All that cashed.

Currently away from my home base, so I will start to pay out this coming Thursday Morning.

and Yes I agree that Bloker is a Very dangerous Player, as he had Won the April baseball Contest and is currently winning the May one as well.

Nothing to take away from Try Try Try, because he is also Known to Win more than a few of these Contests over the years.

Space Coyote has also cashed on a couple of contests here at the RX and he played smart in this one.

Maybe these 3 show up in the June's Monthly baseball Contest, and there's a Different Result ??

Thanks again for all that Played.

and a Huge Special Thank you to JOH for doing what Nobody else can do, Like he Does, Grading & Running these Contests ! and on his Personal time.

RX Junior
    Congrats trytrytry, helluva job, more than double the second place score!

BAS, if you’re handling payouts please send $50 of mine to JOH who once again provided a top notch contest, Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Space coyote View Post
    Congrats trytrytry, helluva job, more than double the second place score!

BAS, if you’re handling payouts please send $50 of mine to JOH who once again provided a top notch contest, Thanks!
    Space coyote... you were consistent throughout and even reached the top for a short time but your competition was fierce and relentless. Commendable job on your part and I thank you very much.

Quote Originally Posted by JOH™ View Post
    For the record....

Congrats to the winners.

All Paid, Thank you

RX SemiGod
    Little late here but congrats to try try and space coyote. You guys were something else.

And thanks of course to JOH and BAS. First class contest. Much appreciated.