Forum: Political Forum - Spirited Political comedy. All serious political and World Event posting is also to be posted in this forum.

Thread: Stop me if you've heard this before: A second White House aide resigns over domestic abuse allegations

DaFinch PLEASE give me permission to post your QUICKCLAIM form lmao.... You can BARELY WRITE!!! hahahahahaha You can TELL it was you who filled out that form. Seems like you kind of FORCED that veterans spouse to sign it... cause NONE of it is in here writing EXCEPT for her signature!

Can I post the link to this so everyone can see?? Wow!!.... Come on Finchy!!!
    2014 NFL 51-33-1 62.35%
    2013 NFL 61-34 64.21% Finished 6th place in the LVH Supercontest

RX Wizard
    Quote Originally Posted by NFLTrends View Post
    Should I post the "QuitClaim" Deed and forms that were filed so YOU could have your name on that Veterans house too?

You know, the house he used his VA loan to get, and the one you moved into and you married his wife?

"Because of this lack of warranty, quitclaim deeds are most often used to transfer property between family members, as gifts, placing personal property into a business entity (and vice versa) or in other special or unique circumstances.[3] An example use for a quitclaim deed is in divorce, whereby one spouse terminates any interest in the jointly owned marital home, thereby granting the receiving spouse full rights to the property. For example, when one spouse acquires the marital home in a divorce settlement, the other spouse could execute a quitclaim deed eliminating their interest in the property and transferring full claim to the other spouse, quickly and inexpensively"

Im guessing you wont want to wager on this as a ban bet right?
    When you initially claimed that Finch was my ex-wife, that I had relatives in Virginia, and that they were felons, you didn't use the word "possible" at all, you presented it as if it were fact-therefore,you're a lying, stalking, obsessive, creepy little runt, which is also proven by you won't take the challenge on your numerous lies posted earlier in this thread. Secondly, as I've pointed out several times before, you're such a bad liar and a stupid one-not unlike your sexual-assaulter-in-arm, Twittler-that you often expose yourself as a liar without even realizing it, case in point. I'm guessing you're too dull witted to figure out why your statement about who you are is a lie? Well, I think it's been established that you're NOT Raymond Gates, now, has it not? Creepy, stalking, obsessive transparently runt. Any more 16,000 to 1 shots you wanna post as truth? How about Gold Star widows turning on long time politician friends, Itty Bitty? When are you gonna pay BZ the debt you owe, welching cocksucker?

Quote Originally Posted by Dafinch View Post
    When you initially claimed that Finch was my ex-wife, that I had relatives in Virginia, and that they were felons, you didn't use the word "possible" at all, you presented it as if it were fact-therefore,you're a lying, stalking, obsessive, creepy little runt, which is also proven by you won't take the challenge on your numerous lies posted earlier in this thread. Secondly, as I've pointed out several times before, you're such a bad liar and a stupid one-not unlike your sexual-assaulter-in-arm, Twittler-that you often expose yourself as a liar without even realizing it, case in point. I'm guessing you're too dull witted to figure out why your statement about who you are is a lie? Well, I think it's been established that you're NOT Raymond Gates, now, has it not? Creepy, stalking, obsessive transparently runt. Any more 16,000 to 1 shots you wanna post as truth? How about Gold Star widows turning on long time politician friends, Itty Bitty? When are you gonna pay BZ the debt you owe, welching cocksucker?
    So, you wont let me post the Governments link to the document is what you are saying?
    2014 NFL 51-33-1 62.35%

RX Wizard
    So, you wont let me post the Governments link to the document is what you are saying?
    You can post the evidence that Finch was my ex-wife, that I had relatives in Virginia, and that they were felons, you lying, stalking, obsessive, creepy little runt, which is also proven by you won't take the challenge on your numerous lies posted earlier in this thread. Any more 16,000 to 1 shots you wanna post as truth? How about Gold Star widows turning on long time politician friends, Itty Bitty? When are you gonna pay BZ the debt you owe, welching cocksucker?

Quote Originally Posted by Dafinch View Post
    You can post the evidence that Finch was my ex-wife, that I had relatives in Virginia, and that they were felons, you lying, stalking, obsessive, creepy little runt, which is also proven by you won't take the challenge on your numerous lies posted earlier in this thread. Any more 16,000 to 1 shots you wanna post as truth? How about Gold Star widows turning on long time politician friends, Itty Bitty? When are you gonna pay BZ the debt you owe, welching cocksucker?
    So... any reason I cant post the government link to this and why you are deflecting??

Anyways... IF anyone wants to see it, let me know! Since he says it isnt true and is deflecting, you will know who is telling the truth at the end of the day.

Took advantage of an older lady, HE filled out the forms in 1st grade handwriting... and had her sign to ADD him onto the house an 87yo Veteran paid for with his VA loan.

I can prove it, and if anyone wants the proof, just say the word!

Had enough of his deflections.... he wont say YES or NO or even acknowledge what he did to have his name added to someone elses house. What a SAD MAN!

So, let me know guys.
    2014 NFL 51-33-1 62.35%

Here is a sneak peek of the document lmao... can tell how uneducated he is by his kindergarten handwriting

https://ibb.co/gzq1Ln

I whited out the name, because you know how fast he is with the report button lmao.

BUT think about this... IF it wasnt him, wouldnt he be begging for me to wager on it and post my proof (like his ex wife, relatives... etc).

If he lets me... Ill post the link to the government website where you can view the 4-page document in full!

GO GET YOUR SHINE BOX PAUPER!!!

Stealing other peoples houses!! Poor vet!!

YOU MAD BRO??
    2014 NFL 51-33-1 62.35%

Be the change you want to see in the world. BZ's Avatar
    Ok whats your ****** address you fucking piece of shit, Ill pay you just to shut your mouth or feed your family. Guess you really need it to win by some "shady" shit.

Living off others, typical liberal way

PP address shitbag?

You can make a donation in my name:
    https://impeachdonaldtrumpnow.org/

RX Member
    Looks like Greenbacks got his pussy stung when I popped him square in the nose.

Hey Greendick, let me repeat myself... You don't run shit around here so SHUT THE FUCK UP. Keep my fucking name out of your mouth cocksucker

RX Local
    Quote Originally Posted by UnderSiege View Post

Hey Greendick, let me repeat myself... You don't run shit around here so SHUT THE FUCK UP. Keep my fucking name out of your mouth cocksucker
    Suck a dick Steven/vitterd

I look like Steven Seagal...Okay

RX Local

Yeah you popped me in the nose....lol

Clowns from 2017 can't move me.

You better bring more then a love tap to the nose

RX Local

RX Member
    Walk on home, boy.... you sick fuck

RX Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Greenbacks View Post
    Suck a dick Steven/vitterd

I look like Steven Seagal...Okay
    I sent pictures of myself to BAS. He even posted on TheRX that I look like a young Seagal. Like I said... walk the fuck on home, boy.

RX Member
    Yeah you popped me in the nose....lol

Clowns from 2017 can't move me.

You better bring more then a love tap to the nose
    The pop to the nose is the set up for the round house kick to your fucking ear. Nighty night mother fucker

RX Local
    I sent pictures of myself to BAS. He even posted on TheRX that I look like a young Seagal. Like I said... walk the fuck on home, boy.
    I am home dumb ass piece of shit LIBERAL....Been living in this home for 11 years.....You're new to the neighborhood.....Now go make a movie Steven.

I sent pictures of myself to BAS

Tell me your kidding?

RX Local
    The pop to the nose is the set up for the round house kick to your fucking ear. Nighty night mother fucker
    I sent pictures of myself to BAS

RX Local
    Hold on i look like George Clooney.

Let me send a pic to the Mods

RX Local
    Poster sending his photos to a MOD.

Seriously that's weird

RX Local
    I knocked out 4 Liberals in the past 3 days.

DaFinch
    wabashwonders
    BZ
    Under Siege

Who's next?

RX Local

RX Local
    I knocked out 4 Liberals in the past 3 days.

DaFinch
    wabashwonders
    BZ
    Under Siege

Who's next?
    Steven Seagal is a libtard too?

RX Local
    Quote Originally Posted by Enfuego View Post
    He is a major flaming Looney Liberal all day everyday.

RX Local
    Steven is slowly but surely coming out of his hole.

He's playing it cool because he's a GHOST.

Quote Originally Posted by BZ View Post
    You can make a donation in my name:
    https://impeachdonaldtrumpnow.org/

Grounds for impeachment does not include being butt hurt over the results of an election.

Free Speech For People and RootsAction call upon Congress to open an investigation to determine whether there are sufficient grounds to impeach President Trump, including:

1. obstruction of justice;
    2. violations of the Foreign Emoluments Clause and Domestic Emoluments Clause of the United States Constitution;
    3. conspiring with others to: (a) commit crimes against the United States involving the solicitation and intended receipt by the Donald J. Trump campaign of things of value from a foreign government and other foreign nationals; and (b) conceal those violations;
    4. advocating illegal violence, giving aid and comfort to white supremacists and neo-Nazis, and undermining constitutional protections of equal protection under the law;
    5. abusing the pardon power; and
    6. recklessly threatening nuclear war against foreign nations, undermining and subverting the essential diplomatic functions and authority of federal agencies, including the United States Department of State, and engaging in other conduct that grossly and wantonly endangers the peace and security of the United States, its people and people of other nations, by heightening the risk of hostilities involving weapons of mass destruction, with reckless disregard for the risk of death and grievous bodily harm;
    7. directing or endeavoring to direct law enforcement, including the Department of Justice and the Federal Bureau of Investigation, to investigate and prosecute political adversaries and others, for improper purposes not justified by any lawful function of his office, thereby eroding the rule of law, undermining the independence of law enforcement from politics, and compromising the constitutional right to due process of law; and
    8. undermining the freedom of the press.

On February 16, 2017, Free Speech For People and RootsAction delivered a petition with over 860,000 signatures to Congress calling on the House of Representatives to initiate an impeachment investigation into President Trump’s corrupt business dealings, including violations of the U.S. Constitution’s Foreign Emoluments and Domestic Emoluments Clauses, and other federal law. More than 1.2 million people, and an increasing number of cities and towns, have joined the campaign.

RX Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Enfuego View Post
    I am not a liberal. Now are you starting to see why I had to tell Greendick to keep my name out of his mouth? Fucking full of shit bastard