Forum: OFFSHORE FORUM - Online Sportsbetting - Mentioned in NY TIMES, WSJ, USA TODAY, & DRF. The internet's most popular and busiest sports betting forum. The place to discuss all kinds of sports and gambling related subjects.

Thread: I heard false rumors that the Celtics have a defense

1. #1 I heard false rumors that the Celtics have a defense 
    Also heard Brad Stevens was the best coach ever.

This is an absolutely pathetic display.

RX Local
    Brad Stevens is the best coach ever, cmon now

Kyrie trade looking pretty good for the cavs right now lol. Got 4 solid players and a top 3 draft pick probably in this upcoming draft. Good work Cavs.

Boston hasn't looked the same the last 3 , now make it 4 games

Conservatives, Patriots & Huskies return to glory Willie99's Avatar
    Home of Foxwoods, Mohegan Sun & Looney Libs
    Nice win and cover last Sunday, probably the last time I felt really good about gambling. Lost my mojo after that game

82 games is a long season, every team goes through a rut. Some teams just go through more of them.

I do think they miss Smart on defense too
    "The best argument against democracy is a five-minute conversation with the average voter". "A rising tide raises all boats". "MAGA"

Super Moderator
    A Good Head & A Good Heart Are Always A Formidable Combination
    Just seems like the Cavs are a bad matchup for Boston.

RX SemiGod
    Celts will get the next one.

Quote Originally Posted by Mobdeeper7239 View Post
    Kyrie trade looking pretty good for the cavs right now lol. Got 4 solid players and a top 3 draft pick probably in this upcoming draft. Good work Cavs.
    So you're saying Cleveland got more for IT and Jay Crowder, than they would have for Kyrie.....?

Quote Originally Posted by PatsFanatic View Post
    So you're saying Cleveland got more for IT and Jay Crowder, than they would have for Kyrie.....?
    What? Those are the pieces they got for kyrie. They retrade those guys and got better players.

Quote Originally Posted by Hache Man View Post
    Just seems like the Cavs are a bad matchup for Boston.
    Cavs are back. I still think they could go through another rut . But they could win the east now and that's all that matters. Can't beat golden st with this team, they need a houston upset over golden st to even have a chance at a title.

Quote Originally Posted by Mobdeeper7239 View Post
    What? Those are the pieces they got for kyrie. They retrade those guys and got better players.
    I guess what I'm saying is they didn't get any production out of IT or Crowder....nada.

So they got better players in return with this most recent deal, than what does that have to do with Kyrie?? Cause Boston looks great right now for that trade, not Cleveland.

RX Local
    Cavs did pretty well given the situation. Almost impossible to get fair value when dealing a top 20 guy who requests a trade. Supposedly he told them If they didn’t deal him he would get knee surgery and miss the season.

They should’ve dealt the nets pick though. No reason to leave a bullet in the holster when you’ve got LeBron. Supposedly Gilbert wants to sell the team and doesn’t want the cupboard to be bare though.

I guess what I'm saying is they didn't get any production out of IT or Crowder....nada.

So they got better players in return with this most recent deal, than what does that have to do with Kyrie?? Cause Boston looks great right now for that trade, not Cleveland.

Well, they would still have Kyrie if they didn't make any trades. So it has a lot to do with him. Cleveland kept making moves after the first trade(players they got for Kyrie), they were a retirement home for the first half of the year.

I agree with what they just got in return for IT, Crowder, Frye, and their pick.....But in regards to the Boston deal, I imagine the Celts would do the same trade over again.

They would have done better with Kyrie on their roster still, not a beat up IT or poor playing Crowder.

Quote Originally Posted by PatsFan1283 View Post
    Cavs did pretty well given the situation. Almost impossible to get fair value when dealing a top 20 guy who requests a trade. Supposedly he told them If they didn’t deal him he would get knee surgery and miss the season.

They should’ve dealt the nets pick though. No reason to leave a bullet in the holster when you’ve got LeBron. Supposedly Gilbert wants to sell the team and doesn’t want the cupboard to be bare though.
    Kyrie does have knee problems but if he said that then that's fucked up because he is young as shit no way he was getting knee surgery.

If they get Bagley someway somehow, it will be worth it. Doncic I heard is projected #1. So if Cleveland gets #2 I assume Bagley would go there. Even though they have a lot of power forwards.

I agree with what they just got in return for IT, Crowder, Frye, and their pick.....But in regards to the Boston deal, I imagine the Celts would do the same trade over again.

They would have done better with Kyrie on their roster still, not a beat up IT or poor playing Crowder.
    Nah I agree. Kyrie wanted to leave. Boston was on his list.... Boston had a lot of draft picks.... Boston had a caliber pg mvp candidate last year.... It was only a very bad deal for Cleveland if they didn't take crowder and I.T. and their own pick and flip them. They flipped them for hungry players.

I think Lebron had George Hill on his must get list. Just from the way he has talked about him you can tell they were going after him no matter what.