Forum: Political Forum - Spirited Political comedy. All serious political and World Event posting is also to be posted in this forum.

Thread: Just watched Obama (2/12 video)... sad to say this whole Q thing is a joke.

  1. #1 Just watched Obama (2/12 video)... sad to say this whole Q thing is a joke. 
    RX Wizard
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    8,427
    Barack "Hot Dogs" Obama is free as a bird with Michael, standing up there giving up a speech....


    .... aint jack shit happening to these motherfuckers nor Clinton.



    Will keep reading this Q bullshit for conspiracy entertainment, just like I'll continue to read liberals batshit opinions and stories. But at the end of the day aint shit going to happen.



    Oh well. Was a nice glimmer of hope.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  2. #2  
    RX Local
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    North of there
    Posts
    20,484
    No it’s not. And if was out there already the people would be taking to the streets to hang them. Not a gambling forum discussing
    Reply With Quote  
     

  3. #3  
    RX Wizard
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    8,427
    Stevie, call me when Obama is fucking arrested.....

    Aint jack happening, my friend.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  4. #4  
    RX Senior
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Boston
    Posts
    4,193
    Quote Originally Posted by RunMaker View Post
    Stevie, call me when Obama is fucking arrested.....

    Aint jack happening, my friend.
    I agree 100%, unfortunately. Nothing is going to happen, all the Q videos are just nothing about reality and what is really going to happen...

    Would be great if any of what is in the videos actually were going to come to fruition but it's just someone putting up what they want to happen based off
    the truth of what these pieces of refuse have done, Obama, Clinton, etc...

    In the end it's all a pipe dream..
    Peace offering...let's see what happens...
    Reply With Quote  
     

  5. #5  
    RX Deplorable
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    20,103
    Q or no Q, I believe it will happen.

    “I mean, I think you probably have the president [Obama] involved. You have the Attorney General Loretta Lynch who you’ll remember met in secret with Bill Clinton the week they were interviewing Hillary,” Gingrich said. “You now have evidence that Comey, the director of the FBI at the time was writing the statement exonerating Hillary two months before the interview. I mean let’s go down this list and then on both the protect Hillary side and the get Trump side, it is the most extraordinary example of the deep state totally abusing the rule of law.”

    “There are a lot of different players now engaged in this and they seem to be pretty consistently lining up, except of course for Adam Schiff and the Democrats who are in the see no evil, report no evil, just hide with evil for the weekend kind of group,” he added.

    “Let me just point out. To show you how sick the elite media is, they report all that as though it’s something bad about Trump. In any reasonable system of law, Secretary Clinton would already be in jail. All of her senior aides would be in jail.”

    -- Newt Gingrich
    Progressivism is the bastard child of Marxism
    Reply With Quote  
     

  6. #6  
    RX Wizard
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    8,427
    Aint nothing going to happen. In fact, I'd wager they get to him before he gets to them... At that point it will be lights for the United States. Europe is headed towards slavery already.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  7. #7  
    RX Local
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Italy
    Posts
    78,174
    Quote Originally Posted by RunMaker View Post
    Aint nothing going to happen. In fact, I'd wager they get to him before he gets to them... At that point it will be lights for the United States. Europe is headed towards slavery already.
    RunMaker keep a watch on this new poster named Under Siege he is a major Liberal looney.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  8. #8  
    RX Wizard
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    8,427
    Quote Originally Posted by Greenbacks View Post
    RunMaker keep a watch on this new poster named Under Siege he is a major Liberal looney.
    Lol. Greenie, there are so many of them I can't keep track.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  9. #9  
    Life's a bitch, then you die! Dave007inVegas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Henderson NV
    Posts
    22,839
    Quote Originally Posted by RunMaker View Post
    Barack "Hot Dogs" Obama is free as a bird with Michael, standing up there giving up a speech....


    .... aint jack shit happening to these motherfuckers nor Clinton.



    Will keep reading this Q bullshit for conspiracy entertainment, just like I'll continue to read liberals batshit opinions and stories. But at the end of the day aint shit going to happen.



    Oh well. Was a nice glimmer of hope.
    I thought maybe Q was on to something so I went into my
    closet and pulled out my secret decoder ring from when I
    was a kid and all it did was tell me to drink more Ovaltine.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  10. #10  
    RX Senior
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    rockchester
    Posts
    1,069
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave007inVegas View Post
    I thought maybe Q was on to something so I went into my
    closet and pulled out my secret decoder ring from when I
    was a kid and all it did was tell me to drink more Ovaltine.
    that's funny
    Reply With Quote  
     

  11. #11  
    RX Local
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    North of there
    Posts
    20,484
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave007inVegas View Post
    I thought maybe Q was on to something so I went into my
    closet and pulled out my secret decoder ring from when I
    was a kid and all it did was tell me to drink more Ovaltine.
    dont forget!
    Reply With Quote  
     

  12. #12  
    God Bless America! HamGlaze's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Summerlin
    Posts
    3,482
    Qanon will come up saying something to the effect of some kind of delay or change of course.
    Reply With Quote  
     

Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •