Forum: Soccer Forum - Discuss anything related to betting Soccer. Post Your Picks in Here! World Cup coming soon. Here is where World Cup info will be found. Forum will be moved to top in early May.

Thread: Soccer/Futbol

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    yeah me too should have taken the draw.. but i'll take the 1.5 w's wound up passing on pk draw was definitely the play but unlucky for chelsea fraction of the possession but decent amount of quality chances couple off the woodwork hazard couple chances.. but yeah after some thought stayed away from the bayern match really liked chelsea so figured i'd just sprinkle extra on them here.. glad to see you back posting enjoy shooting the shit with someone on here during the champs league and then we got the world cup in a few months should be fun

Quote Originally Posted by richporter View Post
    yeah me too should have taken the draw.. but i'll take the 1.5 w's wound up passing on pk draw was definitely the play but unlucky for chelsea fraction of the possession but decent amount of quality chances couple off the woodwork hazard couple chances.. but yeah after some thought stayed away from the bayern match really liked chelsea so figured i'd just sprinkle extra on them here.. glad to see you back posting enjoy shooting the shit with someone on here during the champs league and then we got the world cup in a few months should be fun

I shoulda killed that game chelsea game with 0.5, draw, and under but all good. Onto tomorrow

I fucked up by waiting coulda shoulda got a better price

Sevilla Pk em -112

Sevilla ML +174

Roma/Shakhtar BTTS -135

gL

Unfuckingbelievable that header didn't fall unreal. How sevilla isn't winning is beyond me

Reminding me of Chelsea hitting posts yesterday. Too bad the half was not a few minutes longer as they had so much momentum. Get them in the second half.

Quote Originally Posted by Mosi View Post
    Reminding me of Chelsea hitting posts yesterday. Too bad the half was not a few minutes longer as they had so much momentum. Get them in the second half.
    They dominated the entire game. Truly unbelievable they couldn't score. Mourinho wasn't fretting. Don't think sevilla have the elite goal scorers to beat Mourinho. He wasn't worried for a second but I thought at home they could.