Forum: OFFSHORE FORUM - Online Sportsbetting - Mentioned in NY TIMES, WSJ, USA TODAY, & DRF. The internet's most popular and busiest sports betting forum. The place to discuss all kinds of sports and gambling related subjects.

Thread: LaVar Ball: Lonzo won’t re-sign with Lakers unless they sign his brothers too

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Greenbacks View Post
    I thought he was starting a league

He's says some dumb shit.

This is by far the worst
    League failed already.

It's okay. Most people spend their entire lives talking about what they don't do or what they want to do and then never do it. I respect the guy for doing what he says everytime. He's very bias towards himself and his kids we get that. But people hate and want to see someone fail who goes out and does what he speaks about.....I can't hate on that personally, I respect it.

"Quitting when you're ahead isn't the same as quitting" daboyzinblue's Avatar
    word.

RX SemiGod
    Quote Originally Posted by Willie99 View Post
    I thought it was funny when the asshole was telling the C's he won't play for them, like they would want him

and Boston ain't LaVar's kinda town, it's not LA
    I would imagine LA wishes they went another route but Fultz hasn't shown anything yet - Lonzo is such a stand up kid that it's hard not to like him - but I would imagine LA wants to move on now - the other two kids are not playing in the NBA - like ever

Quote Originally Posted by Seymour View Post
    I would imagine LA wishes they went another route but Fultz hasn't shown anything yet - Lonzo is such a stand up kid that it's hard not to like him - but I would imagine LA wants to move on now - the other two kids are not playing in the NBA - like ever
    Jalen Rose just said it best the other day. When the younger brothers play against men during the week they struggle, then they fill up the stat sheet on the weekends against boys.

Conservatives, Patriots & Huskies return to glory Willie99's Avatar
    Home of Foxwoods, Mohegan Sun & Looney Libs
    Quote Originally Posted by Mobdeeper7239 View Post
    League failed already.

It's okay. Most people spend their entire lives talking about what they don't do or what they want to do and then never do it. I respect the guy for doing what he says everytime. He's very bias towards himself and his kids we get that. But people hate and want to see someone fail who goes out and does what he speaks about.....I can't hate on that personally, I respect it.
    we can't respect him saying the Lakers have to sign his other son, do you really respect that? seriously?

because that's what this thread is about
    "The best argument against democracy is a five-minute conversation with the average voter". "A rising tide raises all boats". "MAGA"

RX Senior
    League failed already.

he has done nothing but talk and ruin at least 2 and potentially 3 kids professional futures. there is no way the kids have increased their professional likelihood by going to Lithuania to play against other 18 year olds. they should have gone to school. its never the wrong decision to stay in school and get a free education. the top 2 picks came from the PAC 12 last year, its not like they wouldnt get attention playing at UCLA. he has created a shitty shoe company and moved his kids to lithuania to play jv basketball and broadcast it on facebook live...thats really not that respectable. i would respect a parent who lets their kid learn from their mistakes and face consequences like an adult.

RX Local
    He’s an idiot. Plain and simple. A circus act at best

Quote Originally Posted by Willie99 View Post
    we can't respect him saying the Lakers have to sign his other son, do you really respect that? seriously?

because that's what this thread is about
    No I don't. That's not what I'm talking about. He can say these things but they aren't up to him. I am talking about things that are up to him he follows through on. Most people talk about what they want to do and never do it. He's the opposite. I respect that. I can't hate on that.

“The way I see LaVar is somebody who has these ideas in his head that a lot of other people have,” McCabe explained, “but the people tell themselves, ‘there’s no way this is possible,’ and I don’t think he’s even got that kind of mindset anywhere in his head.”

Couldn't of said it any better.

People want to see them fail. I don't know about you....but I don't have anybody in my life that I know or know from tv that I hope they fail. I just don't have that type of dna to wish for someones downfall.....apparently a lot of people do though

Quote Originally Posted by PatsFanatic View Post
    Jalen Rose just said it best the other day. When the younger brothers play against men during the week they struggle, then they fill up the stat sheet on the weekends against boys.
    Lamello is 17 lmao. No shit he is going to struggle vs professional players compared to kids his age.

And real talk how is lavar not in the nba celebrity game? Millions would have tuned in. Nba fail

RX Local
    And real talk how is lavar not in the nba celebrity game? Millions would have tuned in. Nba fail
    Or NBA wives

Lamello is 17 lmao. No shit he is going to struggle vs professional players compared to kids his age.
    Just what the man said Mob....and he said it with a grin on his face.

Not real difficult to see the talent level. He could have improved with coaching, but not where they're hanging out now. Big mistake pulling him from HS.

His shit is old now...Hoping they stay over there playing ball and lonzo joins them. You can act like he is some profit or something but he is hated by most everyone around him...Anyone around him willingly is hoping to get something out of it...I know the Lakers do not give 2 fucks about him.

RX Local
    Ball brothers about to Lyp sync Battle it out

RX Local
    It’s the dad and son battle. Haha. This should be entertaining

RX Local
    Lonzo leads with “be humble , sit down”. Hahah

this is is the circus they belong in

RX Local
    Pop killing jungle love. Haha

RX Local
    Quote Originally Posted by StevieRay View Post
    Pop killing jungle love. Haha