Forum: OFFSHORE FORUM - Online Sportsbetting - Mentioned in NY TIMES, WSJ, USA TODAY, & DRF. The internet's most popular and busiest sports betting forum. The place to discuss all kinds of sports and gambling related subjects.

Thread: Authorities: Shots fired at a high school in Parkland, Florida

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

RX Wizard
    Quote Originally Posted by RoofTop View Post
    This is the 19th school shooting in 2018 so far

In 1.5 months? seems high, really disturbing if that's the case

RX SemiGod
    At least 15 dead

Terrible, Lord knows we all pay taxes I would probably pay more if a plan was in place.. Why the fuck don't the schools systems have a policy in place to stop this shit. Kids are the future

Just giving suggestions, I do not know all that happened in past shootings but fuck lets get some school rules.

Metal Detectors.
    Student id's (bar code gets you into school grounds)
    Certain Doors only for entry and exit
    Doors locked at certain times
    Video Surveillance
    Security Force Based on Student Enrollment.

RX Senior
    Another Democrat piece of fucking shit Bill Nelson. I heard him around 4 PM talking about the number of fatalities and I was thinking to myself why in the world would he be the only one talking about how many kids were killed before the next of kin were notified and sure enough the first thing this fucking cocksucker talks about is the need for gun control. The problem here is the fact that we have been making excuses for criminals for the last fifty years. We have a revolving door of justice. We have to hear over and over how a person shouldn't be responsible for their own actions for various reasons, whether it be no parents, single family household, alcoholic parent or otherwise. People need to be held responsible for their actions. End of story. If you commit a crime, you get punished. There are tens of thousands of career criminals wandering the streets. Time to enforce laws that are already on the books.

Found this video.....Some gun shots at the 56 second mark.

RX SemiGod
    17 dead

Another with gunshots

Him getting arrested....Not much though

The suspected gunman arrested in connection with Wednesday's shooting at a Florida high school which left at least 17 people dead, was identified by the sheriff as 19-year-old Nikolaus Cruz.
    The suspect, a former student at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School in Parkland, had been expelled for disciplinary reasons, Broward County Sheriff Scott Israel said.
    While some teachers said he demonstrated warning signs, Superintendent Robert Runcie said he was not aware of any specific warnings the school district had received regarding the shooter.
    An Instagram page apparently belonging to Cruz showed pictures of guns and knives.
    One student told WJXT that “everyone predicted” the shooting, which killed multiple people, according to police.
    “Honestly, a lot of people were saying it was gonna be him,” the unnamed student told the news station. He said kids joked around that the student would be the one to “shoot up the school.”
    “It turns out, everyone predicted it,” the student said, adding the suspect knew the layout of the school.
    “Yeah, he was on the third floor. He knows the school layout, he knows where everyone would be at as of right now,” the student said. “He’s been with us in fire drills, he’s prepared for this stuff.”
    A teacher at the high school told the Miami Herald the suspect was seen as a potential threat in the past, as he allegedly threatened students last year.
    “We were told last year that he wasn’t allowed on campus with a backpack on him,” Jim Gard, who claimed to be a former teacher of the suspect’s, told the Herald. “There were problems with him last year threatening students, and I guess he was asked to leave campus.”
    One student told WSVN he “stayed clear of [the suspect] most of the time."
    “My time in alternate school, I did not want to be with him at all because I didn’t want to cause any conflict with him, because of the impression he gave off,” the student said of the shooter.

"Suspect Nicolas Cruz taken into custody

RX Senior
    Quote Originally Posted by sharky99 View Post
    In 1.5 months? seems high, really disturbing if that's the case
    I believe that number includes any time a round is discharged on school property, so nine-ten were incidents where a kid fired a gun on school property after hours with no intent to injure another person and I believe two-three were suicides that occurred on school grounds with the use of a gun.

Some Instagram stuff....The speaker not much help

Piece of shit mother fucking no good animal.

Hang that mother fucker in Time Square on a Saturday night on live TV.

Ruination cock sucker

RX SemiGod
    Quote Originally Posted by Greenbacks View Post
    "Suspect Nicolas Cruz taken into custody

both cops should be fired or at least demoted - guy needs his head stomped - and then when fake news cries u just say u feared for ur life

RX Wizard
    Quote Originally Posted by IMISREMEMBER View Post
    Terrible, Lord knows we all pay taxes I would probably pay more if a plan was in place.. Why the fuck don't the schools systems have a policy in place to stop this shit. Kids are the future

Just giving suggestions, I do not know all that happened in past shootings but fuck lets get some school rules.

Metal Detectors.
    Video Surveillance
    A lot of that stuff is already in place. It’s been 20 years since Columbine and it gets worse every year.

RX SemiGod
    Quote Originally Posted by IMISREMEMBER View Post

Metal Detectors.
    Video Surveillance
    The school's class room doors lock when class starts - they cannot be opened from the outside - the kid was expelled from school - before he was expelled he was not allowed on campus with a backpack - jayzus, the school knew the kid was likely to do something and there was nothing they could do

RX Wizard
    Quote Originally Posted by Seymour View Post
    both cops should be fired or at least demoted - guy needs his head stomped - and then when fake news cries u just say u feared for ur life
    Disagree. No reason to give him any shot of getting off any easier. Let him rot in jail and get fucked up by every day by every prisoner that has a child.

RX Wizard
    Quote Originally Posted by Seymour View Post
    The school's class room doors lock when class starts - they cannot be opened from the outside - the kid was expelled from school - before he was expelled he was not allowed on campus with a backpack - jayzus, the school knew the kid was likely to do something and there was nothing they could do
    The school also has cops that work there. If someone wants to kill bad enough, there really isn’t a lot more you can do outside of keeping guns out of the hands of crazy people. But for some damn reason the NRA and many of its supporters don’t want that, and they pay a shit ton to politicians to fight it.

smoke'em if you got'em whyguy223's Avatar
    911 your last post is 100 False! It is terrible this happened and my heart goes out to all the family and people involved. But you are stating things out of anger not fact nor truth!

RX SemiGod
    Allow some teachers to be armed and deputized.

This shit will be drastically reduced.

RX SemiGod
    Sad this is barely being talked about today

This shit has become normal