Forum: OFFSHORE FORUM - Online Sportsbetting - Mentioned in NY TIMES, WSJ, USA TODAY, & DRF. The internet's most popular and busiest sports betting forum. The place to discuss all kinds of sports and gambling related subjects.

Thread: Authorities: Shots fired at a high school in Parkland, Florida

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678
    That school is 2 miles from where my parents live.. sad stuff ..

RX Local
    Meadow Pollack was laid to rest today.....R.I.P.

RX Local
    Alyssa Alhadeff was also laid to rest today.....R.I.P.

RX Local

RX Local

RX Local

Quote Originally Posted by Defying View Post
    So, if your theory is it's the liberal arts degrees, then why not just focus on those that don't have a college degrees...

And boom there it is those with no college degree are trump supporters... so now whats your argument?

By the way YOU brought up education level, not me.
    Take them out. Show income ratio. The educated arguments is pointless with all the SJWs in colleges today getting shitty degrees.
    Donít drink and drive...
    you might slice a hook!

And the uneducated comment was made simply made at 90% of liberals don't have the ability to think for themselves. It's all talking points from their masters.

Kind of like that failed attempt by 919 to make a white supremacist connection with this shooter. It comes out his trusted AP news search was spewing shit, and he bathed in it.

Perfect case in point. Tragedy happens and liberal dna tries to connect it to the next talking point. All lame excuses.

Not one mention of the lack of parenting or the fading family values in America. That is the problem. Not the guns or race.
    Donít drink and drive...
    you might slice a hook!

RX Member
    Last nite, I hung out with teachers, parents, and students from Douglas high school. It was tough. Saw a lot of tears.

I asked my 13 year old nephew how he was doing (he goes to school adjacent to the high school) and he told me he was doing ok but doesn’t feel as safe when he goes to school on Tuesday.

So instead of rediculous gun control or political arguments on this thread, please remember that 17 people went to work or School on Valentine’s Day who live in parkland and Coral Springs and they never came home. Many families are suffering right now. Many teachers and students are having a tough time now. They really don’t give 2 fucks right now what percentage of college graduates are in a certain political party.

The FBI said it failed to act on a tip about the suspected Florida school shooter's potential for violence

The FBI ignored a warning that 19-year-old Nikolas Cruz might attack a school, failing to act on a call just weeks before Cruz allegedly carried out a shooting rampage at a high school in South Florida on Valentineís Day, the bureau said Friday.

FBI needs to go away for good.
    Donít drink and drive...
    you might slice a hook!

This is what is so enraging about this. The FBI flubbed this, the local police were called 20 times to the nut's home and did nothing, and now Congress is being blamed because they don't "act"