Forum: Political Forum - Spirited Political comedy. All serious political and World Event posting is also to be posted in this forum.

Thread: Daily Q updates thread: real or fake?

RX Wizard
    Lolz. Went through that video.. and ZERO. Laugh out fucking loud.

I had zero respect for the guy from his previous videos.... now I have even less for him... if that's possible.

All bullshit.... and no video.

Just watch Carl bitchler.

He has a lollipop in his mouth.

You can't miss him
    Go New York Metropolitans!

Well I guess if Trump is going down then so is Hitlery! LMFAO!!!

RX Wizard
    Nice little put together of the Egyptian Pharaohonic (sp) bloodlines.

10:20... "By the 11th Century the Holy Roman Empire had fooled millions of Europeans that their spiritual salvation was with the Vatican. To this very day the Egyptian Pharaohonic (sp) bloodlines are still ruling the world .... They eventually formed Switzerland, the safe haven for these Pharaohs, which is conveniently a neutral, sovereign state. Little do the public know that from Switzerland they run the whole show and control worldwide events. Worldwide you see the Egyptian Pharaoh's obelisk, the old phallic symbol.

The white and red houses of the latter part of Egypt's first dynasty were departments that officiated for the will of the Pharaoh. The second most important state building in Egypt was the treasury. It was known as Perhesh (sp), meaning "White House". Here the hand of Akhenaton holding an olive sprig with leaves of berries. ... Here we see the circular rug inside the Oval Office. In the center of the rug we see the sun....."

It combines the words with the pictures/graphics to explain better.

Brings together the Hebrews, the Hyksos, the Egyptians to the Vatican to Switzerland to the White House. Incredibly well done.

RX Wizard
    Hyksos

Wish I had a Rothschild to explain this all to me, but have to piece it all together. Have to tie in Babylon and the Tower of Babel..... and to successfully interweave the Jesuits and the Jews.

RX Wizard
    Borghese family

Borghese
    Armorial of Borghese

Supposedly they were actually Jews and one of the leading families of the Black Nobility.

Paul V Burghesius Romanus name on St. Peter's Basilica

Interesting to trace them all the way to present day -- Lorenzo Borghese. An Italian-American who was on the Bachelor.

Guy looks like a normal dude but I bet his ancient family was sacrificing babies like master grillsman at a Louisiana barbeque!!!

RX Wizard

RX Wizard
    Unfortunately David Pakman and David Seaman are two sides of the same coin. They are both money-grubbing (("intergalactic lizards")) latching on to opposite sides of the spectrum to suck revenue and fleece the sheep.

One has to ask oneself who is the greater fraud... Would it be David Pakman who argues against reason and knowingly fleeces gullible, stupid liberals who have been indoctrinated like small children? I say this b/c he takes the side which seeks to bring down and destroy society/societies.

However, on the other hand, you have David Seaman who uses Pizzagate for his own benefit to fleece the people of their cash. One could argue in favor of David Seaman b/c he's on the side of good and the protection of children.... or you could argue that he simply uses the issue to generate exposure and fleece the public of their funds. And it is these such individuals which would not give one cent to the children but would try to generate as much money off of their suffering as humanly possible.

They are both frauds. But, in the end, David Seaman is at least doing a service to expose government cabal pedophilia.....

RX Wizard
    It is indisputable that Trump is an incredible genius. No man can take on a several hundred trillion dollar cabal in world government, business, finance and total media control ... and win. And that is exactly what he did. And then to survive and not be assassinated... and to continue to play all comers like pathetic little pawns left and right, and discard them like petty trash. His genius defies description.

Of course, the brainwashed mashes -- people without authentic opinions of their own -- howl like programmed wolf-robots that Trump is racist, Trump is dumb, Trump can't spell, Trump is this, Trump is that.... it is all ridiculously laughable.

He is an incredible mastermind. One has to ask if he is also an incredible actor as well. His speeches for the Omnibus bill and the Syria bombing did not look like a man that was winning. Crocodile tears or genius at play?

Was he bombing Deep State targets propped up by McStain and other traitors, and using the false flag Assad event as a pretext to do so?

Without Q one would have to conclude that he is not winning at all. And since the majority of people do not access Q nor will they even begin to contemplate Q, it would appear to them that Trump is losing. And they have no further information on the bombings except for the MSM, which is an arm of the corrupt worldwide governments.

RX Wizard
    Of course, Q could be a Deep State psyop generated to prop up the hopes of Trump backers while Trump finally succumbs to cabal control and is slowly destroyed over time.... but give 'patriots' the idea that all the while he is actually a few steps ahead of the game.

Anyways, whatever. All that matters is Guantanamo Bay filled to the fucking brim.... ha ha.

RX Wizard
    On a side note, in the movie "Rampage" with 'The Rock'... they casted two evil characters to look like Trump's wife and Trump's son.

See if I can find some pictures. I didn't catch on until about 20-30 minutes into the movie. See for yourself:

RX Wizard

RX Wizard
    Lol at Nancy Pelosi.... "Dropping some bombs is not enough... We need a continued, prolonged assault on Syria"... paraphrasing.

You know if Pelosi says, the exact opposite is true.

Meanwhile, in Tim Kaine coo-coo land (sp), read his tweet:

Tim Kaine‏Verified account @timkaine 17h17 hours ago

For too long, Congress has given Presidents a blank check to wage war. It’s time for that to stop. We’ve introduced a new plan—Democrats and Republicans—to reassert Congress’ authority to authorize where, when, and with who we are at war. Read it here: https://www.foreign.senate.gov/download/aumf-text …

122 replies 686 retweets 2,845 likes

RX Wizard
    This is a very interesting video:

RX Wizard
    I try to keep up on a lot of this shit, but I had honestly not heard of "I, Pet Goat II".

Here is the original:

It's like one of Rothschild's 666 boats. Video is ominous as fuck.

RX Wizard
    Always does good work:

RX Local
    Quote Originally Posted by RunMaker View Post
    This is a very interesting video:

Good grief. That guy is a fairy in a fairy tale

Life's a bitch, then you die! Dave007inVegas's Avatar
    I couldn't bring myself to watch 51 minutes but I did watch the 7 minute one.
    Cool video but I'm not sure I get it. Was it supposed to be Armageddon and the
    triumpt of good over evil?
    And by the way the only thing ominous about it was the music.

RX Local
    I could go back to a 72 bugs bunny episode and make stuff up out of it

Life's a bitch, then you die! Dave007inVegas's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by StevieRay View Post
    Here's one for all you conspiracy enthusiasts. Why did Porky Pig never wear any pants?

Quote Originally Posted by StevieRay View Post
    Go New York Metropolitans!

RX Local
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave007inVegas View Post
    Here's one for all you conspiracy enthusiasts. Why did Porky Pig never wear any pants?
    Didnt have to. He had no genitalia

RX SemiGod
    I watched the 7 minute version. I saw George Bush morph into Barrack Hussein. I saw the world trade centers crumble. Then I decided I wasn't high on the right drug to comprehend the rest.

RX Wizard
    What you all say makes sense. To the uninitiated it all seems like hogwash. But here is the point. This is how they do it:

You can play around on Youtube until you find a better video about the tunnel ceremony in Switzerland.

RX Wizard