Forum: Political Forum - Spirited Political comedy. All serious political and World Event posting is also to be posted in this forum.

Thread: Daily Q updates thread: real or fake?

Life's a bitch, then you die! Dave007inVegas's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Sheriff Joe View Post
    Nobody deserves to take it up the ass more than these criminal globalists.
    I hear you but are they really evil or just a bunch of self important buffoons?
    They have been around decades, some centuries plying their trade and what
    do they have to show for their efforts? Not a hole hell of a lot.
    To me they're nothing more than harmless idiots.

RX Wizard
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave007inVegas View Post
    I hear you but are they really evil or just a bunch of self important buffoons?
    They have been around decades, some centuries plying their trade and what
    do they have to show for their efforts? Not a hole hell of a lot.
    To me they're nothing more than harmless idiots.

I think that's the exact opposite. They have massive control and are destroying Europe, even against the will of the people. We are seeing with the Trump election that the whole thing was rigged... and it most likely has been since the beginning. All the elections all the time to give the people the illusion of choice.

That famous saying, "Voting wouldn't be allowed if it made a difference"

RX SemiGod
    Should that happen and I'll go on record that it won't, those
    powdered eggs and freeze dried meats won't help you survive.

Guns and ammo will rule the day. If you're not armed you'll be dead.

Hey! It just dawned me, maybe that's the cure Willie has been looking
    for. All the gun control assholes get whacked and everyone else lives
    happily ever after.
    Already taken care of bud...assumed most have.
    OMG DuhhhhhFFFFIIIIINNNNNCCCCCHHHHHHH!!!!!!
    YOU ARE A TOTAL LOSER ! ! ! ! LOLZ LOLZ LOLZ LOLZ LOLZ LOLZ LOLZ LOLZ LOLZ LOLZ

Quote Originally Posted by RunMaker View Post
    I think that's the exact opposite. They have massive control and are destroying Europe, even against the will of the people. We are seeing with the Trump election that the whole thing was rigged... and it most likely has been since the beginning. All the elections all the time to give the people the illusion of choice.

That famous saying, "Voting wouldn't be allowed if it made a difference"
    With the exception of a few countries like Croatia, Serbia and Hungary
    to name a few the rest of Europe deserves what they sow. Allowing millions
    of Muslims to swarm their land is irresponsible. Sheep being led to slaughter.

Quote Originally Posted by Gas Man View Post
    Already taken care of bud...assumed most have.
    Snowflakes can have their safe spaces. I'll rely on my S&W. Only the strong survive.

RX Deplorable
    Most Europeans didn't even consent to join the EU. I feel for them. They are being led to slaughter because of their slave masters. Civil unrest, massive bloodshed and war are once again inevitable in Europe.
    Progressivism is the bastard child of Marxism

Quote Originally Posted by Sheriff Joe View Post
    Most Europeans didn't even consent to join the EU. I feel for them. They are being led to slaughter because of their slave masters. Civil unrest, massive bloodshed and war are once again inevitable in Europe.
    Most of Europe is liberal through and through. I have no sympathy for them whatsoever.
    Much like Chicago who elected Rahm as their mayor London elected Khan.
    Rahm and Khan, now there's a pair trips can't beat.

No more Q updates?

RX Wizard
    I don't believe this is the people's fault. They are under massive control.

What do you think has been going on with illegal immigration in the United States for the last few decades? The people are sick of it. Nobody wants amnesty and etc. The government has been against the will of the people. Can you imagine what Los Angeles would look like if they hadn't of destroyed it? It was a paradise. Just look at Europe. Just 20 years ago it was a dream to travel. In 20 years time it will be a war zone.

I have been of the opinion that Q is junk as nothing is happening, but the fact that Anti-School got banned for ....

This account has been terminated for violating YouTube's Community Guidelines.

... is incredibly telling. The guy was not violating any terms in any way but they completely banned him. He represented a young Clinton voter who had just woke and was coming to terms with reality and what all the previous governments had been doing. I think that made him a huge target as these such people pose a greater threat than those who are already and have been for a while. He has the ability to wake up young indoctrinated zombiees.

RX Wizard
    Btw, if you go to his banned channel, it says 'related channels' are:

The Tonight Show
    The Late Show

Pure comedy.

RX Wizard
    Prefer this site for the updated Q posts. Disregard the small add at the bottom. Updates posts pretty quickly.

https://qanonposts.com/

Irregardless of the validity of Q, I think Trump is in a race against time. This slow process of draining the swamp is very dangerous. The longer this drags on, the more dangerous it is for Trump. Government slavery, which is scheduled for Europe, is next for the United States if Trump is not victorious.

RX Local
    Prefer this site for the updated Q posts. Disregard the small add at the bottom. Updates posts pretty quickly.

Irregardless of the validity of Q, I think Trump is in a race against time. This slow process of draining the swamp is very dangerous. The longer this drags on, the more dangerous it is for Trump. Government slavery, which is scheduled for Europe, is next for the United States if Trump is not victorious.
    To many , to deep for Trump to succeed

Quote Originally Posted by StevieRay View Post
    To many , to deep for Trump to succeed
    Trump must know something we don't. That's my conclusion. Either that
    or I completely misjudged the man. Trump will never show his hand until
    the final bet has been made.

Having said that I'll admit my patience is starting to wear thin. His top
    priority was to stabilize the economy and he accomplished that quicker than
    I thought he would. It's time to move on to bigger and better things.

This Mueller investigation has turned into a typical government circle jerk.
    It's time to shit or get off the pot. Mueller has obviously gone rogue and plans
    on indicting as many people as possible both foreign and domestic. I don't know
    the ins and outs of the law but surely there has to be law against abuse of power
    which he clearly has broken and that goes for Obama, Clinton and probably at least
    another half dozen others in the Obama administration. I will be immensely disappointed
    if they are allowed to slide and I'll lay the blame at Trumps feet.

As for government slavery, that ain't going to happen here thanks to the well armed
    militia provision in the constitution and as for the state being too many and too deep,
    Edmund Burke said it best, “The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for
    good men to do nothing.”. I still rely on Trump being a good man.

RX Wizard

RX Wizard
    All talk, no action.

Read the latest Q posts.... just pure bullshit.

Nothing will happen. They still control the media, the institutions, the departments.... You can't instantly steer a huge aircraft carrier in 2 minutes. It has to be moved over time. He would have to be in power for 8 years to start to effect real long-term changes. If anybody else gets in 2020, then it'll be a Clinton-esque puppet. They will continue to move towards the elimination of free speech, the right to bear arms... and turn the US into a 3rd world country.

Only facts:

Comey out
    McCabe out
    Peter Sutherland dead
    Prince Henrik of Denmark dead
    Weiner jail
    Weinstein case

RX Wizard

RX Wizard
    They own google/youtube. Won't be long be Destroying the Illusion is toast:

Probably in a few weeks this video will be grayed out.

RX Wizard
    Wow! David Seaman has been banned.

They are banning like crazy.

RX Wizard
    Jesus christ!! They are knocking off all Q Anon posters.

Dustin Nemos banned!!!

RX SemiGod
    You really think it's bullshit?

They are banning the messengers, suppressing information and free speech. Playbook page by page.

If this was bullshit why would they be banning these people?

The MSM pounds anti-trump rhetoric day after day, night after night with Kimmel, Myers, Fallon, John Stewart and the rest of the douche bag communists.

I am growing inpatient as well, but rumblings of this magnitude have to be air tight, and all bases covered. Too easy to pull the trigger too early and then everyone starts pleading the 5th.

Just like Mueller is throwing darts against Trump associates hoping one of them will turn or be willing to lie about Trump to save their own ass, it is a process.

I am holding tight. I would say my line of demarcation is probably the end of March. I am aggressively waiting for this DHS report on voter fraud to hit. If it does, the ball will be in full motion and arrests will start being made. I think that is the beginning point, but they have to have 100% CLEAR AND ACCURATE proof to bring some of the big fish in.

Like I said a few posts back, make sure you house is in order as this news will not bode well for the loser snowflakes. I think rioting ensues.

RX Wizard
    Well, I agree with you.... but in the end it is hard for me to believe b/c no results are being provided. I would say I am almost in 100% agreement with you but we need results. I have a feeling you (and I) will wait till the end of March.... the end of April.... the end of May.... and nothing.

It is hard for me to believe because "I want to believe"... 90% of people are emotional beings and will simply operate like that. But it's hard for me to do that.

I see the media, the government, the institutions... all of that. That is clear as day. And I am not talking about that. I am talking about the legitimacy of Q... and the belief that there is a war going on behind the scenes taking down the ((establishment))....

My guess...... 6 months from now.... zilch.

I'm becoming a 'Q' believer

A little bit

RX SemiGod
    Well,the fact that Sessions is quiet actually thinks shit is happening.

RX Member
    Believe in Q. He's Military Intelligence. Shit has to be totally lined up before going public. Do you realize what is gonna happen when this shit comes out? The media will label him a racist, locking up his opponents. They will call for violence in the streets. Shit is gonna get crazy without a doubt. You have no idea how evil these globalist pieces of shit are. Totally satanic fucks.

Take a look at Bush 43. Never once came out against Obama, not once. Never said shit while Obama blamed him for anything. Trump gets elected and he comes out against him all the time. Why you think that is? Dems and Repugs are different sides of same coin. Who does Michelle Obama love now? 43. The shit is a joke and Trumo has these fucks scared as shit and on the run.

These fucks are gonna pay for what they have done. Watch and see. Military is running the show as far as this is concerned. They know how evil Obama was and Clinton. Where is McCain?