Forum: Political Forum - Spirited Political comedy. All serious political and World Event posting is also to be posted in this forum.

Thread: Daily Q updates thread: real or fake?

RX SemiGod
    Spaceshot probably one of the best Q guys out there.

Looks like PrayMedic channel under attack, also one of the best Q guys out there.

RX SemiGod
    Side note:

I believe Spade, Bourdain and that lady in Argentina all hung themselves.... or, more precisely, were hung.

If you look at the Google doodle, it's the world Google with the second "O" and the "E" hanging from a sort of balance. The first "O" has a "Play" button over it and is blood red and the "Play" button is beating like a heart.

This shit is always set up this way just like the way they do United Nations stuff. Could be nothing or could mean something else... but I think over time Google doodles have been shown to not just be benign shit.

RX SemiGod
    Alice in Wonderland is a big thing with them and their parties....

Just a previous AIW doodle:

RX SemiGod
    Quote Originally Posted by RunMaker View Post
    Side note:

I believe Spade, Bourdain and that lady in Argentina all hung themselves.... or, more precisely, were hung.

If you look at the Google doodle, it's the world Google with the second "O" and the "E" hanging from a sort of balance. The first "O" has a "Play" button over it and is blood red and the "Play" button is beating like a heart.

This shit is always set up this way just like the way they do United Nations stuff. Could be nothing or could mean something else... but I think over time Google doodles have been shown to not just be benign shit.

Btw, if you do a search in google, the doodle gets placed in the top left in small letters next to your search.... the hanging portions convert to the 1st and 2nd "O". And the red "Play" button gets placed on the heads of the two mannequins or dolls.... ie, red scarf..... and the mannequins are bopping up and down as though they are hanging.

I'm sure this is all coincidence, though.

RX SemiGod
    Nice that Q is back... but in the end it's just jive talk. All noise, pure bullshit.

Aint Hillary or Obama going to jail..... just these amazing posts that don't amount to jack shit. One year, two years, 10 years from now.... same old shit. Aint nothing happening. Huge circle jerk.

RX SemiGod
    Watched a Bourdain video and asked about his last meal.... he said, "Well, if they were to execute me..." Almost word for word. Who says "if they were to execute me"?

Pulled up some of his other videos and on CNN they made him eat humans, fetal eggs, beating hearts....

This was the Tony Awards a few days ago. They have a child in a red dress in a skit, but she's set up as a sacrifice. And at the end of the skit they have a goat in the audience.

You would think they would scale it back a little, but they don't give a shit.

Elections have consequences. They surely do. HamGlaze's Avatar
    Good thread. Really seems to be a commonality in these plain sight rituals.

The goat in the audience. WTF?!

RX SemiGod
    Maybe a glimmer of hope... maybe.

Potentially actual action about to take place with the IQ report being released, maybe Rosenstein going down, Russia investigation being stopped.... and maybe, maybe some small rinky dinky arrests of some fucking no-name low level people we've never heard of.

That's what I would expect. Maybe.

RX SemiGod
    A few years ago there were massive marches and protests in Brazil... and really shit all happened.

They had the Olympics and the World Cup in Brazil. They basically invested billions and billions of dollars.... and the people got nothing in return. Like those incredible stadiums they built in South Africa, meanwhile all the shantytowns stayed the same.

I never really paid attention to the NWO symbolism at the World Cup, but this time I'll keep my eye out. The fact that FIFA is headquartered out of Switzerland is a dead giveaway. There's probably some strange sybmolism with the weird looking World Cup trophy, which at least has a soccer ball at the top of it.

The Super Bowl is a big event for the elites; ie, see the half-time show and the commercials.

I'd imagine there will be a lot in the opening ceremony for Russia/Saudi. Will keep my eyes open.

RX SemiGod
    Nice to see Q call out the MOSSAD. Finally. Second reference to Israel.

May have to go back and re-read all Q posts from the beginning:

Nov 1 2017 01:13:10 (EST)
    Some things must remain classified to the very end. NK is not being run by Kim, he's an actor in the play. Who is the director? The truth would sound so outrageous most Americans would riot, revolt, reject, etc.
    The pedo networks are being dismantled.
    The child abductions for satanic rituals (ie Haiti and other 3rd world countries) are paused (not terminated until players in custody).
    We pray every single day for God's guidance and direction as we are truly up against pure evil.

This much I knew already. Just not the 'who'. CIA... Netanyahu...

This is one thing I do not like. I think a lot of shit should be released, classification be damned.

Anyways, back to the real world. Aint jack shit will happen. One thing is certain. He better get to them before they get to him... or it will be lights out.

RX SemiGod
    Nike ads for the players... putting everything in the pyramid.

Probably should post a video, but doesn't matter.

RX SemiGod
    Got a wild prediction with IG report....

absolutely jack fucking shit will happen. Same with the memo and all the other shit.

Yawn fucking titty yawn yawn.

Somebody might have to fucking wake me up in > 2020 when some fucking shit finally happens. How long for this jive plan of "trust the plan" to go on?

Obama free as a bird....and free forever. Clinton with her shrimp cocktails.... same old same old.

A new picture out AF1's window? Golly jee. That's fucking great. Arrests? Fucking zero. As in donuts.

RX SemiGod
    Side note:

Rather odd that CNN would run free Trump advertising with Rodman licking Trump's balls on live television wearing a MAGA hat. Just did not add up at all.

RX SemiGod
    I don't know follow politics enough to know about Pruitt and why they so want to get him out of there. I do know that Podesta has been shitposting him non-stop on twitter.

Yesterday Podesta tweeted three words in reference to Pruitt: "Dead man walking"

I would take Podesta on the gallows over Clinton and Obama.... but they will all forever be free as birds.

RX SemiGod
    Waiting... waiting... waiting.

O/c, shit will have to be dropped before the midterms... bla bla bla. Same old, same old.

Guess I'll just wait until some solid shit actually happens.

Must be pretty confident if they're going to drag it on this long.... unless they're simply not going to do jack shit ever.

RX SemiGod
    Dude keeps on talking about Israel.... they'll shut him down faster than shit. Will be interesting to see how fast it happens.

I give him 3 more weeks and they'll disappear his channel

RX SemiGod
    Not many people are pointing it out, but the double meaning of the June 12 post of Q:

FEAR IS REAL
    FEAR this
    FEAR that
    FEAR this
    FEAR that

FEAR IS REAL ......... FEAR ((ISREAL)) ... Fear Israel

I just don't understand the 'why' of why they sacrifice babies.....

RX SemiGod

RX SemiGod
    They've been at it for a long time....

That is just decades... and it is not to speak of thousands, literally thousands, of years.

RX SemiGod
    Notice the press... under the control of the octopus.

THE OCTOPUS: A SYMBOL OF GLOBAL CONTROL

Let's not forget that aisles were placed in the stadium that illustrated the British "Union Jack" flag:

In the closing ceremonies, each line of the British flag was gripped by the tentacles of a vast, psychedelic octopus.

It is also important to note that each line of the flag was also covered with newspaper-style text while this happened -- clearly indicating a relationship with the print media.

In the last image, we see that one key headline, positioned directly next to the octopus, says "When a man is tired of London, he is tired of life."

The overall message here seems to be celebrating the octopus-like control the Cabal has exercised over the media -- and by extension, the world.

Notice also how the dancers end up completely lying flat on their bellies in front of the octopus -- prostrating themselves in supplication to the great beast.

RAYS OF LIGHT OFF OF THE EYES IN THE TRIANGLES

In the next image we see the Illuminati "Eye in the Triangle" symbols staring down at the royals.

This is followed by two images of the fireworks displays in which we see rays of light beaming off of where the eye is in the triangle.

This may have been intended to further emphasize the ritual significance of these symbols -- as the Illuminati pyramid topped by the gleaming Eye of Horus in the triangle.

RX SemiGod

Quote:
    Speaking of mixing entertainment with high power, here’s Bono showing off an award he received from Queen Elizabeth II – the same queen that gave an award to mass abuser Jimmy Savile. Let’s call this the occult elite award.

RX SemiGod

Google Doodle.

RX SemiGod
    Doesn't get anymore obvious than this..

RX SemiGod
    This one says it all...

RX SemiGod