Forum: Political Forum - Spirited Political comedy. All serious political and World Event posting is also to be posted in this forum.

Thread: Daily Q updates thread: real or fake?

RX SemiGod
    Have not posted a RT video in a long time... if ever.

Two points here:

1. Notice the youtube advisory in RT videos:
    RT is funded in whole or in part by the Russian government Wikipedia

2. Notice the Nato flag: (Like the UN, it has a crosshairs symbol on it... these sick fucking leeches are sick)

RX SemiGod
    One more point: When McMasters got the boot as a corrupt sellout (not a true blue military), they had his father killed because he lost his position.

Stoltenberg (the human traitor in the video) is now not just afraid of Trump, he is afraid of personal repercussions. He is beholden, like Macron, to his viper owners.... just as McMasters was as a sellout. Maybe they threaten to kill his children or him, who knows?

Trump is going through the belly of the beast on this trip. Just hope his protection level is stronger than ever.

RX SemiGod
    Who put Jesus to death?

Btw, if you haven't figured the board out yet, take a look at this:

1. It is the first thing in the opening
    2. 1:00

I can post other music videos from the 70's and 80's. Coincidence?

RX SemiGod
    It's all there if you know what you're looking for:

RX SemiGod
    And:

Everything said about me is true, even the lies. HamGlaze's Avatar
    Odd chair there you’re singing and dancing in front of Billy.

RX SemiGod
    Same old, same old.

I'm just hoping Trump makes it back alive from his trip. Just hoping he can make it through all 8 years. The amount of change and progress he would make would be astonishing...

This is some weird ass shit.

Maybe Dave Chappelle was right after all. He saw the weirdness of Hollywood and the entertainment industry. He saw enough of it to not walk but run from it and become reclusive. He protected himself by not exposing everything for it was rumored he feared for his life.

RX SemiGod
    I believe it's real, bro.

I believe Snoop Dogg is not anti-Trump, but he does his act -- just like DeNiro -- to save his life. It's why he told Kanye to get in line or he would get axed.

They kill Hollywood/famous people all the time. Bourdain hanging himself ... along with that other lady who hung herself during that same week. And from her doorknob? They even kill presidents that get out of line.

Supposedly there is a 5 part video collection of the Rothschild's destruction plan of the education system in the US... which has resulted in these whacked out universities and the poisining of children's minds since kindergarten. All gradually planned out and building up to gay rights, transwhacko rights... and eventually to pedophile rights.

RX SemiGod

RX SemiGod
    Always need a good laugh.

Did you post the one about Martin Lawrence where he a few or so years back he went crazy in the LA streets yelling “They’re trying to kill me!”

Chappelle referred to it by saying Martin feared for his life for a reason and just didn’t all of a sudden one day decided he was going to act crazy in the streets. Martin Lawrence was clearly distressed.

It’s called Hollyweird for a reason for sure.

RX SemiGod
    I remember some of that. At the highest levels you have the highest stakes. And you're playing in their game. You don't get minted unless they say so. And if you don't comply, you get the axe.

I should amend my De Niro statement. They need "talkers" and "actors" like De Niro, Eminem and Snoop Dogg. Some some must act out of the threat of massive negative consequences while others are simply (pedophile) compromised.

Who are the loudest talkers?

Late night comedy shows -- controlled assets

My guesses for threat/compromise:

De Niro -- compromised
    Eminem -- compromised -- pedophilia
    Snoop -- death threat
    Michael Moore -- just a natural idiot .... neither compromised nor threatened, just as dumb as he is fat
    Madonna -- compromised
    Eva Longoria -- dumb minority angle ... though this is usually reserved for LeBron types

and on and on

RX SemiGod
    Interesting one is Keith Olbermann.

No man can be such a ridiculous mangina idiot as Olbermann and Pakman. Olbermann, unless he is the biggest douche-receptacle in the world, looks clearly compromised to me. Pakman is just a moron and a sellout.

Olbermann and Pakman have a huge problem. If you look at the flow Trump and Co. have set up, they are gradually building this up. And it is gradually moving towards the indefensible. You can have these liberal idiots who watch the Strzok videos and, quite amazingly, believe he is a patriot.... when that is the furthest thing from the truth.

But what happens when Clinton child trafficking, Obama pedophilia, Bush pedophilia... and all the other shit comes out. At that time the Olbermann/Pakman gig is up. That is indefensible and those two morons will have no position left... and then, at that point, how can you not look back at Olbermann/Pakman and realize that these were two of the biggest scumbag, anti-American faggots to ever walk the Earth?

Tick tock.

RX SemiGod
    The floor.... just a coincidence.

Start at 2:33

RX SemiGod
    Peter Strzok acts like he drinks the ((Mountain Dew)).

One wonders.

RX SemiGod
    Could this ever possibly be true?

RX SemiGod
    Could this be true?

RX SemiGod
    The question is.... who is behind the current, modern-day ritual sacrificing of children? Who could that be?

Who controls the press? Who controls the politicians?

In such a climate, how can such a war be won? Only a war in the shadows.

Could it be it has gone on for thousands of years and they have been booted from country after country? Could it be that they paint themselves as victims? What are the techniques that the Democrats are using.... ? Where have we seen this technique used before?

RX SemiGod
    This gives you insight into the liberal mind:

Of course, the guy looks like an idiot after the results of the poll, but that's not the point.

The point is MSM mind control. These people have no opinions of their own. England is being (and has been) destroyed by the EU, an unelected body that is purposely bringing savages to England to destroy the country. Then you have these absolute morons who OPPOSE Brexit. Barring a civil war or some miracle, England will descend into a third world country... which is exactly what the EU wants.

The same brainwashing goes on in the US. The majority of anti-Trumpers are people that parrot the controlled media.

RX SemiGod
    I have to say that the African American population (not those who are woke) are easily guided pawns for the Democratic party and can be controlled with incredible efficiency. The Mexican/Mexican American population, the largest hispanic population in the US, is also majority identity based as far as voting. If you listen to young Chicano kids they do not understand the concept of laws and if you are for laws and reason.... then you are a sellout.

A good young poster is this guy, but he is a rarity. Old school values and common sense... unfortunately, he is a rarity.

RX SemiGod
    Lol.

I actually think Jim Acosta (think that's his name) is probably a good guy (off arr), but he is required to do his job... which is to work as a media hitman for a fully controlled news outlet. Some media people, however, are inherent media scum. All that being said, Acosta should probably be fired.

RX SemiGod
    6:32

Melania yellow dress. Not sure of the symbolism here, but somebody must've covered it already. Everything has meaning.

It's like that English tart who wore the Rosemary's Baby outfit.... not by coincidence, not by chance, not in a million years. Couldn't make it more obvious. And they know the masses are sheep so they do it right in front of their faces; ie, "Hail Satan".

RX SemiGod

RX SemiGod
    Good to see this African lady privy to the Obama pedophilia: