Forum: Political Forum - Spirited Political comedy. All serious political and World Event posting is also to be posted in this forum.

Thread: Daily Q updates thread: real or fake?

  1. #151  
    RX SemiGod
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    10,025
    Is there a bigger NWO shill than John Oliver?
    Reply With Quote  
     

  2. #152  
    RX SemiGod
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    10,025
    Anybody notice the owl at the IMF?

    Reply With Quote  
     

  3. #153  
    RX SemiGod
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    10,025




    Reply With Quote  
     

  4. #154  
    RX SemiGod
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    10,025
    Reply With Quote  
     

  5. #155  
    RX SemiGod
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    10,025
    Interesting news. Tillerson out and replaced by Pompeo.

    I prefer legit military types like Pompeo. Tillerson looked endlessly unhappy in his position.

    The new CIA replacement, however, looks like a moonbat. I wonder if he's setting her up as (IF any Q info becomes reality), the CIA will take a massive hit and heads would have to roll... ie, drug dealing, child trafficking and on and on.





    I didn't follow the trip to Kenya closely. Just saw that he went and that he got sick while there or something.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  6. #156  
    RX SemiGod
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    10,025


    Seems like an upstanding guy instead of the myriad of other hideous DC swamp creatures. He was obviously shaken.

    As with 99% of dealings, public will probably never learn 1% of what the deal was.... but whatever.

    Supposedly Pompeo will be like a bulldog to help expedite the Clinton deal.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  7. #157  
    RX SemiGod
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    10,025
    Reply With Quote  
     

  8. #158  
    RX SemiGod
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    10,025
    This guy always does good work. Last video few days ago. Will post next one.


    TruthAndArtTv



    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCNw...oKnav2g/videos -- videos

    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCNw...nav2g/featured -- home
    Reply With Quote  
     

  9. #159  
    Life's a bitch, then you die! Dave007inVegas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Henderson NV
    Posts
    23,447
    Quote Originally Posted by RunMaker View Post
    My, how the mighty have fallen. this guy used to be a big deal. Constantly
    on TV, a big time political pundit. Now he is nobody. The only guy to fall
    harder was Bob Beckel.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  10. #160  
    RX SemiGod
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    10,025
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave007inVegas View Post
    My, how the mighty have fallen. this guy used to be a big deal. Constantly
    on TV, a big time political pundit. Now he is nobody. The only guy to fall
    harder was Bob Beckel.
    He is a fraud. Some of his commentary can be good, though. I say he is a fraud b/c he doesn't give one fuck about this country. These high level DC people know exactly what the fuck is going on and has gone on. The drug trafficking, child rape, torture and trafficking, murder.... and on and on and on. They could care less about any of that. All they cared about was their careers.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  11. #161  
    RX SemiGod
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    10,025
    Kim Dotcom‏Verified account @KimDotcom












    The Deep State Takeover

    CIA now runs State Department

    25% of 2018 Democrat candidates are members of Intel community

    Non-official media assets (paid by CIA) run the fake news media

    Internet private sector under CIA control

    Mueller investigation keeps Trump in line

    Checkmate




    10:06 AM - 13 Mar 2018
    Reply With Quote  
     

  12. #162  
    RX SemiGod
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    10,025
    That is a very worrisome tweet.

    If Pompeo is now owned by the Deep State, then I suppose Kim's conjecture would be correct. However, I don't view him that way.

    The back and forth game between Pompeo and Assange is, I would imagine, showmanship. I would say that b/c Pompeo is not good at fake acting.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  13. #163  
    RX SemiGod
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    10,025
    It is rather odd that Assange has never really went after Israel. And Israel is Hillary Clinton on steroids.


    Nothing from Q in about 4 days.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  14. #164  
    RX SemiGod
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    10,025
    Assange calling May an idiot:



    Julian Assange ‏ @JulianAssange












    Theresa May is in a difficult position. If the Kremlin was knowingly behind the claimed nerve agent attack on Sergei and Yulia Skripal then it is likely designed to provoke a UK response with Russian moves already gamed out. Only a highly creative response can avoid such a trap.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  15. #165  
    RX SemiGod
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    10,025
    Mid-march... and no March Madness.

    No Clinton video.

    Supposedly indictments up to 18k now.



    Waiting for action. Afraid that will carry on for the remaining 9.5 months. But I can wait if there is a huge payoff.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  16. #166  
    RX SemiGod
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    10,025
    This is pretty impressive. Opens up new rabbit holes even if you've been at it for a while.


    Reply With Quote  
     

  17. #167  
    RX SemiGod
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    10,025
    I'll have to look again. Didn't see UN and IMF in there for some reason.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  18. #168  
    Life's a bitch, then you die! Dave007inVegas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Henderson NV
    Posts
    23,447
    Quote Originally Posted by RunMaker View Post
    This is pretty impressive. Opens up new rabbit holes even if you've been at it for a while.


    Seriously? I dare anyone to make some sense of whatever that's supposed to be.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  19. #169  
    RX Local
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    The Coast
    Posts
    15,116
    Quote Originally Posted by RunMaker View Post
    Mid-march... and no March Madness.

    No Clinton video.

    Supposedly indictments up to 18k now.



    Waiting for action. Afraid that will carry on for the remaining 9.5 months. But I can wait if there is a huge payoff.
    Also waiting on DHS voter fraud report.
    Meanwhile, the Dems miraculously found 800 votes the other night right at the wire in the PA special election.
    OMG DuhhhhhFFFFIIIIINNNNNCCCCCHHHHHHH!!!!!!
    YOU ARE A TOTAL LOSER ! ! ! ! LOLZ LOLZ LOLZ LOLZ LOLZ LOLZ LOLZ LOLZ LOLZ LOLZ
    Reply With Quote  
     

  20. #170  
    RX SemiGod
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    10,025
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave007inVegas View Post
    Seriously? I dare anyone to make some sense of whatever that's supposed to be.
    What's up, Dave? What I like about you is that you have an open mind.

    If you look at the 'map', there's a lot to swallow. I've been at this 'uncovering' of what's been going on for just a few years and I'd say I'm up to speed with only 25% of the map. But basically it's like a history book and relates the events from the past to provide the current day power structure.

    You follow the arrows to see the links. Certain segments are color-coded as they are related.


    For example, if you start at the top, which is likely the top of the power structure, you have:

    The Vatican
    The Khazars (Mafia)
    Jesuits
    Knights Templar
    Knights of Malta

    Surprisingly, below that you have the Rothschilds. I can't speak on who is legitimately at the top, but I thought that the Rothschilds would have been up there with the Khazars and the Vatican and so forth.

    Interestingly, if you look at the dates of the CIA, the UN and Israel, you get 1945 - 1948. Notice also the Pentagon in 1941.


    Anyways, basically it's an incredible map of a "rabbit hole express". Take one listed topic and see how it's inter-connected to other in it's grouping, then follow an arrow to see how it's related to another.


    For example, "Agenda 21".... "Depopulation".... "Aids" conspiracy or fake promulgated epidemic. There was literally no questioning back then so everyone just "bought it". They trusted the news and what was presented so "it must be true". It appeared in Time and Newsweek so it had to be legitimate. No one questioned. With CNN nowadays, however, we see that CIA was in full control and they could pump out whatever belief system they wanted to inject into the cumulative psyche.

    For example, look at Bosnia at what happened in the past... and what's going on in Myanmar.

    I've only been in the game for a few years and I could work and study that map for a few years and it'd still yield new insights. It's pretty impressive.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  21. #171  
    RX SemiGod
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    10,025



    Hillary video release soon?


    "March madness
    Public will know soon.
    Q"


    I'm afraid they're setting themselves up for a crash. It would be better to continue with the vague and random talk. Now, however, they have doubled-down on the public knowing soon. And with the timeline of March.

    Problem is there are 2 weeks and I am almost 100% certain ABSOLUTELY ZERO will be delivered. And if a small fry will be delivered, it will be an epic failure. Delivering low quality goods will trash the reputation of Q.

    They've painted themselves into a corner.... and the only way out is to deliver. But the odds of actually delivering...... almost ZERO.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  22. #172  
    RX SemiGod
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    10,025
    I will splinter the CIA into a thousand pieces and scatter it into the wind. -- JFK Assassination files released today.






    Not sure if a verified quote..... but Q essentially repeated it today.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  23. #173  
    RX SemiGod
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    10,025
    Reply With Quote  
     

  24. #174  
    Life's a bitch, then you die! Dave007inVegas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Henderson NV
    Posts
    23,447
    Quote Originally Posted by RunMaker View Post
    What's up, Dave? What I like about you is that you have an open mind.

    If you look at the 'map', there's a lot to swallow. I've been at this 'uncovering' of what's been going on for just a few years and I'd say I'm up to speed with only 25% of the map. But basically it's like a history book and relates the events from the past to provide the current day power structure.

    You follow the arrows to see the links. Certain segments are color-coded as they are related.


    For example, if you start at the top, which is likely the top of the power structure, you have:

    The Vatican
    The Khazars (Mafia)
    Jesuits
    Knights Templar
    Knights of Malta

    Surprisingly, below that you have the Rothschilds. I can't speak on who is legitimately at the top, but I thought that the Rothschilds would have been up there with the Khazars and the Vatican and so forth.

    Interestingly, if you look at the dates of the CIA, the UN and Israel, you get 1945 - 1948. Notice also the Pentagon in 1941.


    Anyways, basically it's an incredible map of a "rabbit hole express". Take one listed topic and see how it's inter-connected to other in it's grouping, then follow an arrow to see how it's related to another.


    For example, "Agenda 21".... "Depopulation".... "Aids" conspiracy or fake promulgated epidemic. There was literally no questioning back then so everyone just "bought it". They trusted the news and what was presented so "it must be true". It appeared in Time and Newsweek so it had to be legitimate. No one questioned. With CNN nowadays, however, we see that CIA was in full control and they could pump out whatever belief system they wanted to inject into the cumulative psyche.

    For example, look at Bosnia at what happened in the past... and what's going on in Myanmar.

    I've only been in the game for a few years and I could work and study that map for a few years and it'd still yield new insights. It's pretty impressive.
    No shit, way to much. I'm all for connecting the dots but that's just silly.

    If you were giving a presentation and put that up on an overhead to
    use for the discussion everyone in the room would walk out.

    It's not an effective way of presenting your information.

    It looks like something only Stephen Hawking or Sheldon Cooper could comprehend.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  25. #175  
    RX SemiGod
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    10,025
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave007inVegas View Post
    No shit, way to much. I'm all for connecting the dots but that's just silly.

    If you were giving a presentation and put that up on an overhead to
    use for the discussion everyone in the room would walk out.

    It's not an effective way of presenting your information.

    It looks like something only Stephen Hawking or Sheldon Cooper could comprehend.

    We'll have to simply disagree here. If I step back and look at and imagine it's all in Chinese (and I don't speak Chinese), then it's a huge mess. And I could see your point.

    But when you can get the Vatican, the Jesuits, Isreal, the Rothschilds, the CIA, 9.11, RA, Cern and Saturn..... and on and on and on all on one map. It's pretty impressive.


    Anyways,... March 16th come and gone. McCabe fired. That is nice. But no Hillary.... and no "public will know soon" explosion.


    Waiting. 14 days left.
    Reply With Quote  
     

Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •