Forum: Political Forum - Spirited Political comedy. All serious political and World Event posting is also to be posted in this forum.

Thread: Special counsel files new charge in Russia probe

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. #26  
    RX Wizard NFLTrends's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Las Vegas
    Posts
    9,825
    Quote Originally Posted by Dafinch View Post
    What do you mean, it's settled? Simple question: Did you...pay him? You've asked the above 2 questions several times, asshole, I'm not repeating myself on either one.
    What does my bet with him have to do with YOU!? Its done, taken care of and has nothing to do with you.

    So, where are the wagers I lost with you, and at the outcome shows I lost and I owe you?

    Lets bet on the Russian Collusion already... stop running. You said WE DONT BELIEVE it... and Ive been wanting this wager for awhile, yet YOU dont believe it, and thats why you wont wager and keep posting fake news
    2014 NFL 51-33-1 62.35%
    2013 NFL 61-34 64.21% Finished 6th place in the LVH Supercontest
    Reply With Quote  
     

  2. #27  
    RX Local
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    The RX Forum
    Posts
    97,710
    Quote Originally Posted by Dafinch View Post
    What do you mean, it's settled? Simple question: Did you...pay him? You've asked the above 2 questions several times, asshole, I'm not repeating myself on either one.
    You owe me $50.00
    Reply With Quote  
     

  3. #28  
    RX Wizard
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    bronx, ny
    Posts
    9,670
    Quote Originally Posted by NFLTrends View Post
    What does my bet with him have to do with YOU!? Its done, taken care of and has nothing to do with you.

    So, where are the wagers I lost with you, and at the outcome shows I lost and I owe you?

    Lets bet on the Russian Collusion already... stop running. You said WE DONT BELIEVE it... and Ive been wanting this wager for awhile, yet YOU dont believe it, and thats why you wont wager and keep posting fake news
    ROTLFMAO!!!! YOU have the balls to say, or imply, that something here is not somebody's business??????? Go FUCK your welching buddy, Mountain 'o Shit, in the ass, you creepy, stalking, nosy cocksucker. I've answered your wager questions numerous times, go dig them up and concentrate real hard.

    Re: BZ: DID YOU...PAY HIM?
    Reply With Quote  
     

  4. #29  
    RX Wizard
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    bronx, ny
    Posts
    9,670
    Quote Originally Posted by Greenbacks View Post
    You owe me $50.00
    Buy a brain and come back next year, Whack Job.

    Meanwhile, back on Planet Reality, nobody has an explanation for Twittler failing to implement Russian sanctions? Nothing to say, scumbags?
    Reply With Quote  
     

  5. #30  
    RX Wizard NFLTrends's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Las Vegas
    Posts
    9,825
    Quote Originally Posted by Dafinch View Post
    ROTLFMAO!!!! YOU have the balls to say, or imply, that something here is not somebody's business??????? Go FUCK your welching buddy, Mountain 'o Shit, in the ass, you creepy, stalking, nosy cocksucker. I've answered your wager questions numerous times, go dig them up and concentrate real hard.

    Re: BZ: DID YOU...PAY HIM?
    He stated he didnt want me to pay him, and that the effort was good enough. Even tho I reached out to him a few times for his PP address to send his money.

    So I tried to pay, he refused for me to pay him, and said it was good enough that I was trying to pay him. Cant pay him if he wont tell me how to send him the money directly.
    2014 NFL 51-33-1 62.35%
    2013 NFL 61-34 64.21% Finished 6th place in the LVH Supercontest
    Reply With Quote  
     

  6. #31  
    RX Local
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    The RX Forum
    Posts
    97,710
    Quote Originally Posted by Dafinch View Post
    Buy a brain and come back next year, Whack Job.

    Meanwhile, back on Planet Reality, nobody has an explanation for Twittler failing to implement Russian sanctions? Nothing to say, scumbags?
    Now let's see if this Welsh pays me my $50.00

    Stay tuned
    Reply With Quote  
     

  7. #32  
    RX Wizard
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    bronx, ny
    Posts
    9,670
    Quote Originally Posted by NFLTrends View Post
    He stated he didnt want me to pay him, and that the effort was good enough. Even tho I reached out to him a few times for his PP address to send his money.

    So I tried to pay, he refused for me to pay him, and said it was good enough that I was trying to pay him. Cant pay him if he wont tell me how to send him the money directly.
    THERE, was THAT so hard(though, you'll pardon me if I don't take your word for it, so I'll contact him)? Of course, that doesn't change the fact that you initially stiffed him, and had to be goaded into agreeing to pay what should have been paid long ago(not to mention, you put forth, arguably the dumbest claim in history-that he "scammed" you because he was hard up for money (Obvious Lie # 1), and overlooking the small detail that NOBODY-not even Greenboob-is stupid enough to pay somebody that they really and truly believed scammed them(Obvious Lie # 2). Now, I'll ask YOU the question directly that all your fellow Right Wing Whack jobs are running away from like it's radioactive: Why Twittler hasn't implemented a single sanction, despite both houses passing legislation, by about at 19 to 1 margin, to do so? And, let us not forget, not only did every single intelligence agency head state there was no doubt about Russian meddling in 2016, Trump's own NSA guy, McMaster, said that there is "incontrovertible" evidence that they had meddled.

    DAZZLE me, Mr. High IQ, I'm DYING to hear your explanation.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  8. #33  
    RX Wizard NFLTrends's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Las Vegas
    Posts
    9,825
    Quote Originally Posted by Dafinch View Post
    THERE, was THAT so hard(though, you'll pardon me if I don't take your word for it, so I'll contact him)? Of course, that doesn't change the fact that you initially stiffed him, and had to be goaded into agreeing to pay what should have been paid long ago(not to mention, you put forth, arguably the dumbest claim in history-that he "scammed" you because he was hard up for money (Obvious Lie # 1), and overlooking the small detail that NOBODY-not even Greenboob-is stupid enough to pay somebody that they really and truly believed scammed them(Obvious Lie # 2). Now, I'll ask YOU the question directly that all your fellow Right Wing Whack jobs are running away from like it's radioactive: Why Twittler hasn't implemented a single sanction, despite both houses passing legislation, by about at 19 to 1 margin, to do so? And, let us not forget, not only did every single intelligence agency head state there was no doubt about Russian meddling in 2016, Trump's own NSA guy, McMaster, said that there is "incontrovertible" evidence that they had meddled.

    DAZZLE me, Mr. High IQ, I'm DYING to hear your explanation.
    Cause TRUMP did not collude with the Russians nor did he work with the Russians to influence the elections.

    Simple answer.

    So what was this INVESTIGATION about?

    Lets wager on Trump or ANY of his team members from the campaign/transition/administration being charged with Russian Collusion
    2014 NFL 51-33-1 62.35%
    2013 NFL 61-34 64.21% Finished 6th place in the LVH Supercontest
    Reply With Quote  
     

  9. #34  
    RX Wizard NFLTrends's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Las Vegas
    Posts
    9,825
    Quote Originally Posted by Dafinch View Post
    THERE, was THAT so hard(though, you'll pardon me if I don't take your word for it, so I'll contact him)? Of course, that doesn't change the fact that you initially stiffed him, and had to be goaded into agreeing to pay what should have been paid long ago(not to mention, you put forth, arguably the dumbest claim in history-that he "scammed" you because he was hard up for money (Obvious Lie # 1), and overlooking the small detail that NOBODY-not even Greenboob-is stupid enough to pay somebody that they really and truly believed scammed them(Obvious Lie # 2). Now, I'll ask YOU the question directly that all your fellow Right Wing Whack jobs are running away from like it's radioactive: Why Twittler hasn't implemented a single sanction, despite both houses passing legislation, by about at 19 to 1 margin, to do so? And, let us not forget, not only did every single intelligence agency head state there was no doubt about Russian meddling in 2016, Trump's own NSA guy, McMaster, said that there is "incontrovertible" evidence that they had meddled.

    DAZZLE me, Mr. High IQ, I'm DYING to hear your explanation.
    Quote Originally Posted by BZ View Post
    You can make the donation in my name!

    Don't worry about it- just been fucking with you. The fact that you would pay is good by me. You at least have integrity unlike the other pieces of shit down here.
    easy enough to prove...
    2014 NFL 51-33-1 62.35%
    2013 NFL 61-34 64.21% Finished 6th place in the LVH Supercontest
    Reply With Quote  
     

  10. #35  
    Que pasa? festeringZit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    36,180
    Quote Originally Posted by Dafinch View Post
    So, wtf are you doing in this thread,
    I'm here because I get a chuckle out of watching your behavior. I have to admit part of me really feels sorry for you, you
    are a really sad case.

    I'm not sure what could have happened to you during your lifetime to turn you into such a weaselly lowlife. It must have been bad.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  11. #36  
    RX Wizard
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    bronx, ny
    Posts
    9,670
    Quote Originally Posted by NFLTrends View Post
    Cause TRUMP did not collude with the Russians nor did he work with the Russians to influence the elections.

    Simple answer.

    So what was this INVESTIGATION about?

    Lets wager on Trump or ANY of his team members from the campaign/transition/administration being charged with Russian Collusion
    Why do you almost never answer the question that is asked? Your brain dead opinion about Twitter's collusion is a matter of record, only, I didn't ask that: Why Twittler hasn't implemented a single sanction, despite both houses passing legislation, by about at 19 to 1 margin, to do so? And, let us not forget, not only did every single intelligence agency head state there was no doubt about Russian meddling in 2016, Trump's own NSA guy, McMaster, said that there is "incontrovertible" evidence that they had meddled?
    Reply With Quote  
     

  12. #37  
    RX Wizard
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    bronx, ny
    Posts
    9,670
    Quote Originally Posted by festeringZit View Post
    I'm here because I get a chuckle out of watching your behavior. I have to admit part of me really feels sorry for you, you
    are a really sad case.

    I'm not sure what could have happened to you during your lifetime to turn you into such a weaselly lowlife. It must have been bad.

    "A chuckle?" Again, and again, and again? What are yo,u a fucking moron? What am I asking, of course you are. Stick your sympathy up your ass, Jagoff, I got quite a few "chuckles" seeing you get butt fucked in your predictions re: Obama again, and again, and again, for EIGHT YEARS, ROTFLMAO!!!!
    Reply With Quote  
     

  13. #38  
    Que pasa? festeringZit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    36,180
    Quote Originally Posted by Dafinch View Post
    "A chuckle?" Again, and again, and again? What are yo,u a fucking moron? What am I asking, of course you are. Stick your sympathy up your ass, Jagoff, I got quite a few "chuckles" seeing you get butt fucked in your predictions re: Obama again, and again, and again, for EIGHT YEARS, ROTFLMAO!!!!
    Um, now you are lying again. I never made any predictions about Obama. I dare you to post one in here?
    Reply With Quote  
     

  14. #39  
    RX Local
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    The RX Forum
    Posts
    97,710
    Quote Originally Posted by NFLTrends View Post
    easy enough to prove...
    Love it NFLTrends.....Very nice

    Reply With Quote  
     

  15. #40  
    Que pasa? festeringZit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    36,180
    Quote Originally Posted by Dafinch View Post
    "A chuckle?" Again, and again, and again? What are yo,u a fucking moron? What am I asking, of course you are. Stick your sympathy up your ass, Jagoff, I got quite a few "chuckles" seeing you get butt fucked in your predictions re: Obama again, and again, and again, for EIGHT YEARS, ROTFLMAO!!!!
    Let's make a wager that you can't find predictions I made about Obama "again and again and again"

    Hmmm?

    How about a ban bet wager you fucking coward?
    Reply With Quote  
     

  16. #41  
    RX Local
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    The RX Forum
    Posts
    97,710
    Quote Originally Posted by Dafinch View Post
    "A chuckle?" Again, and again, and again? What are yo,u a fucking moron? What am I asking, of course you are. Stick your sympathy up your ass, Jagoff, I got quite a few "chuckles" seeing you get butt fucked in your predictions re: Obama again, and again, and again, for EIGHT YEARS, ROTFLMAO!!!!
    Reply With Quote  
     

  17. #42  
    RX Wizard
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    bronx, ny
    Posts
    9,670
    Quote Originally Posted by festeringZit View Post
    Let's make a wager that you can't find predictions I made about Obama "again and again and again"

    Hmmm?

    How about a ban bet wager you fucking coward?
    Not just about him, but about things in his administration(Obamacare ring a bell, scumbag)?
    Reply With Quote  
     

  18. #43  
    RX Wizard
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    bronx, ny
    Posts
    9,670
    Quote Originally Posted by NFLTrends View Post
    easy enough to prove...
    First of all, you REFUSED to make the donation in the name of the organization in which he requested, secondly, none of that changes the fact that you initially stiffed him, and had to be goaded into agreeing to pay what should have been paid long ago(not to mention, you put forth, arguably the dumbest claim in history-that he "scammed" you because he was hard up for money (Obvious Lie # 1), and overlooking the small detail that NOBODY-not even Greenboob-is stupid enough to pay somebody that they really and truly believed scammed them(Obvious Lie # 2). Then there is the matter of the question that you're ducking almost as much as your proof of my "ex-wive" Finch and my felonious Virginia relatives:

    Why Twittler hasn't implemented a single sanction, despite both houses passing legislation, by about at 19 to 1 margin, to do so? And, let us not forget, not only did every single intelligence agency head state there was no doubt about Russian meddling in 2016, Trump's own NSA guy, McMaster, said that there is "incontrovertible" evidence that they had meddled?

    Speak UP, you creepy little scumbag. And, come on, I'll bring a tape measure, meet me at the FBI tomorrow at High Noon, we'll see if your 5 foot 10 claim is a lie, as well.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  19. #44  
    RX Wizard
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    bronx, ny
    Posts
    9,670
    Quote Originally Posted by festeringZit View Post
    I'm here because I get a chuckle out of watching your behavior. I have to admit part of me really feels sorry for you, you
    are a really sad case.

    I'm not sure what could have happened to you during your lifetime to turn you into such a weaselly lowlife. It must have been bad.
    Actually, I'd forgotten that YOU are the gutless scumbag talking about how you have my "address and phone number" and how you were looking forward to meeting me in Vegas-there are so many of you idiots in here, it's easy to confuse one for the other. Cram that army ant covered dildo way up your ass, scumbag.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  20. #45  
    RX Senior
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    NC
    Posts
    2,412
    Quote Originally Posted by Dafinch View Post
    First of all, you REFUSED to make the donation in the name of the organization in which he requested, secondly, none of that changes the fact that you initially stiffed him, and had to be goaded into agreeing to pay what should have been paid long ago(not to mention, you put forth, arguably the dumbest claim in history-that he "scammed" you because he was hard up for money (Obvious Lie # 1), and overlooking the small detail that NOBODY-not even Greenboob-is stupid enough to pay somebody that they really and truly believed scammed them(Obvious Lie # 2). Then there is the matter of the question that you're ducking almost as much as your proof of my "ex-wive" Finch and my felonious Virginia relatives: Why Twittler hasn't implemented a single sanction, despite both houses passing legislation, by about at 19 to 1 margin, to do so? And, let us not forget, not only did every single intelligence agency head state there was no doubt about Russian meddling in 2016, Trump's own NSA guy, McMaster, said that there is "incontrovertible" evidence that they had meddled?

    Speak UP, you creepy little scumbag. And, come on, I'll bring a tape measure, meet me at the FBI tomorrow at High Noon, we'll see if your 5 foot 10 claim is a lie, as well.



    Yeah bring it. I'll bet he is closer to 5' 10" than the 6'4" 185 pounds you claim to be.

    He doesn't owe you any explanation for his wager with someone else, who the hell are you? Oh yeah, you are the serial lawsuit filer who loses every suit he has ever filed......similar to the way your posts go over in this forum. Get lost you bum, you serve no functional purpose in here or in your real life.



    Reply With Quote  
     

  21. #46  
    RX Wizard
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    bronx, ny
    Posts
    9,670
    Quote Originally Posted by mountain View Post
    Yeah bring it. I'll bet he is closer to 5' 10" than the 6'4" 185 pounds you claim to be.

    He doesn't owe you any explanation for his wager with someone else, who the hell are you? Oh yeah, you are the serial lawsuit filer who loses every suit he has ever filed......similar to the way your posts go over in this forum. Get lost you bum, you serve no functional purpose in here or in your real life.



    [/SIZE]
    And I don't owe any explanation to YOU, a welching pig fucking ****. No bets with you, you're a welching scumbag just as he is, and I don't give a fuck what you think I am, cocksucker, you're a liar and pyscho, go fuck a razorback, then downgrade to a family member. When is your visit to Las Vegas, you big mouth douchebag?
    Reply With Quote  
     

  22. #47  
    RX Wizard
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    bronx, ny
    Posts
    9,670
    Quote Originally Posted by NFLTrends View Post
    He stated he didnt want me to pay him, and that the effort was good enough. Even tho I reached out to him a few times for his PP address to send his money.

    So I tried to pay, he refused for me to pay him, and said it was good enough that I was trying to pay him. Cant pay him if he wont tell me how to send him the money directly.
    C'mon, runt, cat got your low-to-the-ground crotch? Why Twittler hasn't implemented a single sanction, despite both houses passing legislation, by about at 19 to 1 margin, to do so? And, let us not forget, not only did every single intelligence agency head state there was no doubt about Russian meddling in 2016, Trump's own NSA guy, McMaster, said that there is "incontrovertible" evidence that they had meddled?
    Reply With Quote  
     

  23. #48  
    RX Wizard NFLTrends's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Las Vegas
    Posts
    9,825
    Quote Originally Posted by Dafinch View Post
    First of all, you REFUSED to make the donation in the name of the organization in which he requested, secondly, none of that changes the fact that you initially stiffed him, and had to be goaded into agreeing to pay what should have been paid long ago(not to mention, you put forth, arguably the dumbest claim in history-that he "scammed" you because he was hard up for money (Obvious Lie # 1), and overlooking the small detail that NOBODY-not even Greenboob-is stupid enough to pay somebody that they really and truly believed scammed them(Obvious Lie # 2). Then there is the matter of the question that you're ducking almost as much as your proof of my "ex-wive" Finch and my felonious Virginia relatives:

    Why Twittler hasn't implemented a single sanction, despite both houses passing legislation, by about at 19 to 1 margin, to do so? And, let us not forget, not only did every single intelligence agency head state there was no doubt about Russian meddling in 2016, Trump's own NSA guy, McMaster, said that there is "incontrovertible" evidence that they had meddled?

    Speak UP, you creepy little scumbag. And, come on, I'll bring a tape measure, meet me at the FBI tomorrow at High Noon, we'll see if your 5 foot 10 claim is a lie, as well.
    And, YOU don't get to set where the meeting place is, asshole, take that stupid fucking FBI crap and stick it up your fat ass.
    2014 NFL 51-33-1 62.35%
    2013 NFL 61-34 64.21% Finished 6th place in the LVH Supercontest
    Reply With Quote  
     

  24. #49  
    RX Wizard
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    bronx, ny
    Posts
    9,670
    Quote Originally Posted by NFLTrends View Post
    And, YOU don't get to set where the meeting place is, asshole, take that stupid fucking FBI crap and stick it up your fat ass.
    Lol, that's what I thought, you gutless fat ass turd. Go take another IQ test, Mr. half-a-million-to-one-is-fact, sleeping in your cab moron. No answer to the meddling question, you cowardly bitch, meaning you KNOW that fat ass, blubbery-like-YOU(only, not a runt), Orange Ape is a traitorous, steaming, turd, and we can ad Dereliction of Duty to the possible charges to eventually be brought against him. McMaster bitch slapped his stupid ass "Russian Hoax" crap, but YOU lap up the bullshit and say, "Hmmm, hmm, GOOD!"
    Reply With Quote  
     

  25. #50  
    RX Wizard NFLTrends's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Las Vegas
    Posts
    9,825
    Quote Originally Posted by Dafinch View Post
    Lol, that's what I thought, you gutless fat ass turd. Go take another IQ test, Mr. half-a-million-to-one-is-fact, sleeping in your cab moron. No answer to the meddling question, you cowardly bitch, meaning you KNOW that fat ass, blubbery-like-YOU(only, not a runt), Orange Ape is a traitorous, steaming, turd, and we can ad Dereliction of Duty to the possible charges to eventually be brought against him. McMaster bitch slapped his stupid ass "Russian Hoax" crap, but YOU lap up the bullshit and say, "Hmmm, hmm, GOOD!"
    So when you dont want to meet where I want to meet, and say almost exactly what you said to me.... IM the gutless fat turd?

    I guess that how #LiberalLogic works hahaha
    2014 NFL 51-33-1 62.35%
    2013 NFL 61-34 64.21% Finished 6th place in the LVH Supercontest
    Reply With Quote  
     

Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •