Forum: Political Forum - Spirited Political comedy. All serious political and World Event posting is also to be posted in this forum.

Thread: Special counsel files new charge in Russia probe

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    RX Wizard
    Quote Originally Posted by NFLTrends View Post
    So when you dont want to meet where I want to meet, and say almost exactly what you said to me.... IM the gutless fat turd?

I guess that how #LiberalLogic works hahaha
    That's because, you brainless, gutless, twat, I've been pushing for meeting at some law enforcement long before your stupid fucking gym idea, which I instantly rejected. And, of course, you ARE overweight, you fat lard ass fire plug, and I'm not. Run away hard, bitch, from the question to the meddling question, you cowardly bitch, meaning you KNOW that fat ass, blubbery-like-YOU(only, not a runt), Orange Ape is a traitorous, steaming, turd, and we can ad Dereliction of Duty to the possible charges to eventually be brought against him. McMaster bitch slapped his stupid ass "Russian Hoax" crap, but YOU lap up the bullshit and say, "Hmmm, hmm, GOOD!"

Quote Originally Posted by Dafinch View Post
    That's because, you brainless, gutless, twat, I've been pushing for meeting at some law enforcement long before your stupid fucking gym idea, which I instantly rejected. And, of course, you ARE overweight, you fat lard ass fire plug, and I'm not. Run away hard, bitch, from the question to the meddling question, you cowardly bitch, meaning you KNOW that fat ass, blubbery-like-YOU(only, not a runt), Orange Ape is a traitorous, steaming, turd, and we can ad Dereliction of Duty to the possible charges to eventually be brought against him. McMaster bitch slapped his stupid ass "Russian Hoax" crap, but YOU lap up the bullshit and say, "Hmmm, hmm, GOOD!"
    So since MY idea of meeting at UNLV for an IQ test was the first meeting ever proposed.... that means you are the gutless one, since you have run from the very beginning lmao

Getting ready for your 8 lawsuits coming up in April, pauper shit stain?
    2014 NFL 51-33-1 62.35%
    2013 NFL 61-34 64.21% Finished 6th place in the LVH Supercontest

RX SemiGod
    lolz

Are you guys really talking about meeting up and measuring cocks?

It's just the internet....

Although, I must say, I imagine DaFinch to be weird-looking, kind of freakish. And at the end of the day it's just arguments, disagreements, whatever.... but I can't help but imagine that DaFinch looks like a freak. No will-ill intended.

RX Wizard
    So since MY idea of meeting at UNLV for an IQ test was the first meeting ever proposed.... that means you are the gutless one, since you have run from the very beginning lmao

Getting ready for your 8 lawsuits coming up in April, pauper shit stain?
    Unfortunately for you, you're unaware of how stupid it is for a 40-something guy to be babbling about IQ tests, and even dumber for meeting in an ""MMA match" in a gym, as if either would "prove" who is lying and who isn't. You're a creepy fucking sawed off moron.

Unfortunately for you, you're unaware of how stupid it is for a 40-something guy to be babbling about IQ tests, and even dumber for meeting in an ""MMA match" in a gym, as if either would "prove" who is lying and who isn't. You're a creepy fucking sawed off moron.
    We can prove who is lying easily... without going anywhere

Can I post the court transcripts, court dates, and government forms?
    2014 NFL 51-33-1 62.35%

Intelligent... mature post in 3... 2....

JK its Dafinch... wont be none of that
    2014 NFL 51-33-1 62.35%

RX Wizard
    We can prove who is lying easily... without going anywhere

Can I post the court transcripts, court dates, and government forms?
    You can stick a big sign post up your fat ass. The guy who brags about knowing which websites enable one to fabricate false documents is eager to post things(or, in the alternative, go to a gym for an "MMA" contest to prove who is lying). The porky welch who has been caught lying more times than I can count, doesn't want to got a law enforcement office where actual documents can be obtained. Go pound your family members, Lard Ass. Oh, and, keep running from the question: Why Twittler hasn't implemented a single sanction, despite both houses passing legislation, by about at 19 to 1 margin, to do so? And, let us not forget, not only did every single intelligence agency head state there was no doubt about Russian meddling in 2016, Trump's own NSA guy, McMaster, said that there is "incontrovertible" evidence that they had meddled. You're a gutless toad who won't answer(nor can any other Righty scum, apparently), because he can't answer. Get out that acid covered dildo, Mini-Me. Plus, you've got nothing to say about the froum lunatic, posting lies about children, whatta surprise.

You can stick a big sign post up your fat ass. The guy who brags about knowing which websites enable one to fabricate false documents is eager to post things(or, in the alternative, go to a gym for an "MMA" contest to prove who is lying). The porky welch who has been caught lying more times than I can count, doesn't want to got a law enforcement office where actual documents can be obtained. Go pound your family members, Lard Ass. Oh, and, keep running from the question: Why Twittler hasn't implemented a single sanction, despite both houses passing legislation, by about at 19 to 1 margin, to do so? And, let us not forget, not only did every single intelligence agency head state there was no doubt about Russian meddling in 2016, Trump's own NSA guy, McMaster, said that there is "incontrovertible" evidence that they had meddled. You're a gutless toad who won't answer(nor can any other Righty scum, apparently), because he can't answer. Get out that acid covered dildo, Mini-Me. Plus, you've got nothing to say about the froum lunatic, posting lies about children, whatta surprise.
    Actual documents can be obtained online from government websites...

Only found out about those "Fake Bills" websites after you said you would take a wager to bring a utility bill, and knowing how shady and mentally handicapped you also are, I had to google if it was possible to be shady...

And why Trump hasnt done it?? No clue, I cant read his mind... maybe get one of those anonymous PSYCHICS in those articles you post to chime in lol, since they have knowledge of peoples "thinking" like you posted haha
    2014 NFL 51-33-1 62.35%

I'm only kidding

Now go home and get your fucking shine box

WTF Seton Hall game suspended

Jersey Boys were easy winners...Fuck

Go Virginia Tech

Bring it home

Let's go Penn St.

Get your shit together

I fell for that sucker line

Shit ass Penn St. laying points to ranked Michigan

Fuck off Penn St

We have found no evidence of collusion, coordination, or conspiracy between the Trump campaign and the Russians."
    - House Intelligence Committee, Majority Staff