Cadet Bone Spurs claims he would have tried to stop Parkland shooter — with his bare hands, ROTFLMAO!!!

Search

Tokens
https://www.yahoo.com/news/trump-says-tried-stop-parkland-shooter-bare-hands-175958787.html

This bloated pig is unbelievable, shirked military duty FIVE TIMES, but he would've plunged into the school unarmed. :pointer::machinegu:nohead::puppy:

President Trump said the officers who responded to the mass shooting at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School in in Parkland, Fla., on Feb. 14 but failed to confront the gunman “weren’t exactly medal of honor winners,” implying that most people would have done better — including himself.

“I really believe I’d run in there even if I didn’t have a weapon,” Trump said on Monday during a meeting with dozens of U.S. governors at the White House. “I think most of the people in this room would’ve done that too. Because I know most of you. But the way they performed was really a disgrace.”

On Friday, Trump castigated Scot Peterson, the uniformed deputy assigned to the school who resigned from the Broward County Sheriff’s Office the day after surveillance footage showed he waited outside the building rather than attempting to confront the killer.

“When it came time to get in there and do something, he didn’t have the courage, or something happened,” Trump told reporters. “But he certainly did a poor job. There’s no question about that.”

“He was there for five minutes — for five minutes,” the president continued. “That was during the entire shooting. He heard it right from the beginning. So he certainly did a poor job. But that’s a case where somebody was outside, they’re trained, they didn’t act properly or [were] under pressure, or they were a coward. It was a real shock to the police department.”

Broward County Sheriff Scott Israel said he was “devastated” when he discovered that the deputy did nothing.

“What I saw was a deputy arrive at the west side of Building 12, take up a position, and he never went in,” Israel told reporters at a press conference on Thursday. According to Israel, Peterson “clearly” knew the shooter was inside the building, but stayed outside for four minutes while the killing continued.
President Trump hosts a discussion about school shootings with state governors at the White House on Monday. (Jonathan Ernst/Reuters)

On Friday, Israel said that his office received reports that two other responding officers also failed to enter the school, and that the department is investigating. Florida Gov. Rick Scott announced on Sunday that he has asked the state’s Department of Law Enforcement to investigate the Broward County Sheriff’s Office response to the Feb. 14 massacre.

Trump, whose favorite adjective is “strong,” spoke about physically confronting hecklers during his campaign speeches. He has told reporters he was ineligible for military service owing to bone spurs in both feet. He memorably staged a mock attack on wrestling impresario Vince McMahon in 2007. But he has admitted to finding the sight of blood “disgusting.” In a 2008 interview with Howard Stern, Trump told the shock jock that he turned away from an injured elderly man who had fallen off the stage at a Mar-a-Lago benefit because he couldn’t stomach the sight of blood.

“This guy falls off right on his face, hits his head, and I thought he died,” Trump told Stern. “And you know what I did? I said, ‘Oh, my God, that’s disgusting,’ and I turned away. I couldn’t, you know, he was right in front of me and I turned away. I didn’t want to touch him.”

During his meeting with governors on Monday, Trump said that he will ban so-called bump stocks, such as the one used by the gunman in last year’s massacre in Las Vegas, through executive action if Congress fails to do so. The president also said that he met with two top executives from the National Rifle Association over the weekend and told them that “something must be done” to curb gun violence.

Trump then called for a national debate on mental health.

“We’re going to have to start talking about mental institutions,” he said.

“In the old days,” he added, it was easier to commit to such facilities people who acted “like a boiler ready to explode.”

Last week, Trump suggested arming “adept” teachers with guns and offered to pay “a little bit of a bonus” to those who carry them.
President Trump meets with U.S. governors at the White House on Monday. (Chip Somodevilla/Getty Images)

During a speech at the Conservative Political Action Conference on Friday afternoon, the president said he believed that an armed teacher or administrator would have stopped the shooter in Parkland.

“A teacher would have shot the hell out of him before he knew what happened,” Trump said. “These teachers love their students. And these teachers are talented with weaponry and with guns. And I’d rather have somebody that loves their students and wants to protect their students than somebody standing outside that doesn’t know anybody and doesn’t know the students and frankly, for whatever reason, decided not to go in even though he heard lots of shots being fired.”

During a joint press conference with Australian Prime Minister Malcolm Turbull on Friday afternoon, Trump again suggested that armed security guards do not care about students.

“We need people who can take of our children,” he said. “A security guard doesn’t know the children, doesn’t love the children. This man standing outside of the school the other day doesn’t love the children.”

On Monday, Trump again suggested arming some teachers. Washington Gov. Jay Inslee objected to the idea.

“We need to listen to educators and they should not be foisted upon this responsibility of packing heat,” Inslee told Trump. “We need a little less tweeting here, a little more listening.”

Tokens
So.... how did you get out of Military Duty Dafinch? Before you call him out, lets hear your story lol

Tokens
So.... how did you get out of Military Duty Dafinch? Before you call him out, lets hear your story lol

Go fuck yourself, runt. I'm not the one making ludicrously false public statements, that's his specialty-and yours. You ever gonna address those 12 points, bitch? And, why did you break up with the wife?

Tokens
“i really believe i’d run in there even if i didn’t have a weapon,” trump said on monday during a meeting with dozens of u.s. Governors at the white house. “i think most of the people in this room would’ve done that too. Because i know most of you.

oops

Tokens
DW_AuwpVQAAGli_.jpg

Tokens
Trump has a ton more balls than the Pauper who started this thread. Remember, Pauper allows other women to sleep with his wife.

Handicapper
Tokens
Finchy lost a 1 year banned bet.....Time to go Finchy....No welshing....Bye-Bye....See you February 26,2019

Tokens
Go fuck yourself, runt. I'm not the one making ludicrously false public statements, that's his specialty-and yours. You ever gonna address those 12 points, bitch? And, why did you break up with the wife?

Your 12 statements had NOTHING to do with Trump-Russian meddling, or election interference... so there.

And who broke up with who? Still with my wife if thats what you are asking... and NO I didnt have her add me onto a house her exhusband paid for with his VA loan lmao

Handicapper
Tokens
He hopes you break up with your wife so he can move in with you.

Be careful

Handicapper
Tokens
Finchy lost a 1 year banned bet.....Time to go Finchy....No welshing....Bye-Bye....See you February 26,2019

Handicapper
Tokens
Poster concerned about if another poster broke up with his wife.

My godface)(*^%

Tokens
Poster concerned about if another poster broke up with his wife.

My godface)(*^%

And isnt it amazing he has all this PROOF of Trump- Russian collusion and election interference... but yet, wont take a wager that 1 person on Trumps team(s) will simply be charged.

Tokens

ROTFLMA!!!!! You are one gullible cocksucker, in view of the following, odds are, that never happened, or, if it did, Twittler hired the "mugger."

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...te-INSISTS-isn-t-slams-Today-bringing-up.html[h=1]Audio from 1991 surfaces of Donald Trump pretending to be his own publicist and bragging about his women and success - but candidate now INSISTS it isn't him and slams Today show for even bringing it up[/h]
  • The Washington Post obtained audio from a 1991 interview between a People magazine reporter and a man who claims to be a Trump spokesman
  • The spokesman says his name is 'John Miller' - but Trump later admitted that it was actually himself
  • In the recording, Trump brags about his financial success and claims to be dating three other women in addition to his then-fiancée Marla Maples
  • When questioned about the recording on the Today show on Friday, Trump strongly denied that he was the man on the recording
  • 'You’re going so low as to talk about something that took place 25 years ago about whether or not I made a phone call?' Trump balked
By Ashley Collman For Dailymail.com

Published: 10:09 EST, 13 May 2016 | Updated: 15:21 EST, 14 May 2016

While most politicians manage their social media accounts with the eye of a newspaper editor, Donald Trump is known for his frank and off-the-cuff tweets.
And it appears this hands-on approach is how the mogul has always handled public relations, even in the days before Twitter.
According to a new report in the Washington Post, Trump regularly pretended to be his own spokesman in interviews with reporters in the 1990s, when his love life made him a tabloid staple.
The paper recently obtained audio between a People magazine reporter and one of these so-called Trump spokesmen who is clearly just Trump himself - his Queens accent unmistakable.
Trump later admitted to such in another People magazine article, but 25 years later, he is now denying the masquerade.
Scroll down for video
3420D28200000578-3588907-image-m-30_1463148315416.jpg
+5

Audio has surfaced of a phone interview between a People magazine reporter and a spokesman for Donald Trump who sounds very much like the mogul himself. Trump pictured above in 1991 with Marla Maples, who would become his second wife after becoming pregnant

3422A06D00000578-3588907-image-m-30_1463161248957.jpg
+5

Trump fiercely denied that he was the John Miller in the audio recording, in a phone interview with Savannah Guthrie on the Today show on Friday

Video playing bottom right...

On Friday morning, Trump called in for an interview on the Today show, and when questioned about the recording, Trump denied that it was him and even lashed out at Savannah Guthrie for bringing up old news.
'You’re going so low as to talk about something that took place 25 years ago about whether or not I made a phone call,' Trump balked.
In the audio recording obtained by the Post, People magazine reporter Sue Carswell speaks to a man who claims to be a Trump spokesman named 'John Miller'.
Carswell was writing a story about Trump's divorce from his first wife Ivana and the current state of his relationship with Marla Maples.

Maples would soon become engaged to Trump, but at the time, he was seen around New York with several other women.
In a move that is very out of character for a person who is supposed to be handling a celebrity's PR, Miller answers all of Carswell's questions in vivid detail, boasting about how Trump is living with Maples but has 'three other girlfriends' - including future first lady of France Carla Bruni.
The spokesman says that Trump has been too busy to commit to Maples, since his business is doing so well.
'He really didn’t want to make a commitment,' Miller says. 'He’s coming out of a marriage, and he’s starting to do tremendously well financially.'
He than goes on to talk adoringly about what a great guy Trump is.
'Have you met him?' Miller asks. 'He’s a good guy, and he’s not going to hurt anybody... He treated his wife well and... he will treat Marla well.'
+5

+5

In the 1991 interview with People magazine reporter Sue Carswell, a man who claims to be a Trump spokesman called John Miller, talks about what a great guy the mogul is while boasting about his 'three girlfriends' in addition to Maples

During the call, 'Miller' is mostly careful to answer questions in the third person, but he trips at one point when Carswell asks him about Bruni, using 'I' instead of 'he'.
'I think it’s somebody that - you know, she’s beautiful. I saw her once, quickly, and beautiful...' Miller says, before quickly going back to the third person.

Miller brags about the Donald dating future first lady of France Carla Bruni (pictured on April 14) while also seeing Maples. Trump later went on the record to say that he was pretending to be Miller on the phone. But in an interview with the Today show on Friday, he denied that he pulled the masquerade

Immediately after getting off the phone with the alleged Trump spokesman, Carswell says she played the recording to co-workers who agreed that the man's heavy Queens accent sound very Trump-like.
She then called up a friend, longtime New York Post gossip columnist Cindy Adams, who had been close to Trump since the early 1970s, who immediately identified the voice as her rich friend.
'Oh, that’s Donald,' Carswell recalled Adams saying. 'What is he doing?'
The Washington Post spoke to other journalists who worked in New York at the time, who said that they often spoke with a Trump spokesman who went by 'John Miller' or 'John Barron' who sounded so much like the mogul himself that it became somewhat of a joke.
Soon after her story was published in 1991, Carswell says she was invited for a night out with Trump and Maples, which she says was to make up for Trump tricking her with the John Miller phone call.

In a follow-up story about Trump's engagement to Maples, the couple even goes on the record to admit that Miller was Trump all along.
'When I heard his voice on that tape saying those things, I said, "Whoa! Uh-uh. No more,"' Maples said in the article. 'If he could say all that stuff and act like it's cool to have this playboy image, then oh my gosh, all I could say was, "Baby, you're on your own."'

Carswell writes that Trump called the 'John Miller fiasco' a 'joke gone awry'.

'What I did became a good time at Marla's expense, and I'm very sorry,' Trump is quoted as saying.

But when confronted with the audio on the Today show Friday morning, he changed his story and said it wasn't him all along.

Tokens
Your 12 statements had NOTHING to do with Trump-Russian meddling, or election interference... so there.

And who broke up with who? Still with my wife if thats what you are asking... and NO I didnt have her add me onto a house her exhusband paid for with his VA loan lmao

Virtually nobody would put up with a crotch grabbing runt long enough to rear a child in school, and your first sentence clearly shows you're a complete moron-plus, you have no explanation why that scum won't impose sanctions, bitch.

Handicapper
Tokens
And isnt it amazing he has all this PROOF of Trump- Russian collusion and election interference... but yet, wont take a wager that 1 person on Trumps team(s) will simply be charged.

He's fucking weird.

Dude wants to meet you.

Handicapper
Tokens
ROTFLMA!!!!! You are one gullible cocksucker, in view of the following, odds are, that never happened, or, if it did, Twittler hired the "mugger."

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...te-INSISTS-isn-t-slams-Today-bringing-up.html[h=1]Audio from 1991 surfaces of Donald Trump pretending to be his own publicist and bragging about his women and success - but candidate now INSISTS it isn't him and slams Today show for even bringing it up[/h]
  • The Washington Post obtained audio from a 1991 interview between a People magazine reporter and a man who claims to be a Trump spokesman
  • The spokesman says his name is 'John Miller' - but Trump later admitted that it was actually himself
  • In the recording, Trump brags about his financial success and claims to be dating three other women in addition to his then-fiancée Marla Maples
  • When questioned about the recording on the Today show on Friday, Trump strongly denied that he was the man on the recording
  • 'You’re going so low as to talk about something that took place 25 years ago about whether or not I made a phone call?' Trump balked
By Ashley Collman For Dailymail.com

Published: 10:09 EST, 13 May 2016 | Updated: 15:21 EST, 14 May 2016

While most politicians manage their social media accounts with the eye of a newspaper editor, Donald Trump is known for his frank and off-the-cuff tweets.
And it appears this hands-on approach is how the mogul has always handled public relations, even in the days before Twitter.
According to a new report in the Washington Post, Trump regularly pretended to be his own spokesman in interviews with reporters in the 1990s, when his love life made him a tabloid staple.
The paper recently obtained audio between a People magazine reporter and one of these so-called Trump spokesmen who is clearly just Trump himself - his Queens accent unmistakable.
Trump later admitted to such in another People magazine article, but 25 years later, he is now denying the masquerade.
Scroll down for video
3420D28200000578-3588907-image-m-30_1463148315416.jpg
+5

Audio has surfaced of a phone interview between a People magazine reporter and a spokesman for Donald Trump who sounds very much like the mogul himself. Trump pictured above in 1991 with Marla Maples, who would become his second wife after becoming pregnant

3422A06D00000578-3588907-image-m-30_1463161248957.jpg
+5

Trump fiercely denied that he was the John Miller in the audio recording, in a phone interview with Savannah Guthrie on the Today show on Friday

Video playing bottom right...

On Friday morning, Trump called in for an interview on the Today show, and when questioned about the recording, Trump denied that it was him and even lashed out at Savannah Guthrie for bringing up old news.
'You’re going so low as to talk about something that took place 25 years ago about whether or not I made a phone call,' Trump balked.
In the audio recording obtained by the Post, People magazine reporter Sue Carswell speaks to a man who claims to be a Trump spokesman named 'John Miller'.
Carswell was writing a story about Trump's divorce from his first wife Ivana and the current state of his relationship with Marla Maples.

Maples would soon become engaged to Trump, but at the time, he was seen around New York with several other women.
In a move that is very out of character for a person who is supposed to be handling a celebrity's PR, Miller answers all of Carswell's questions in vivid detail, boasting about how Trump is living with Maples but has 'three other girlfriends' - including future first lady of France Carla Bruni.
The spokesman says that Trump has been too busy to commit to Maples, since his business is doing so well.
'He really didn’t want to make a commitment,' Miller says. 'He’s coming out of a marriage, and he’s starting to do tremendously well financially.'
He than goes on to talk adoringly about what a great guy Trump is.
'Have you met him?' Miller asks. 'He’s a good guy, and he’s not going to hurt anybody... He treated his wife well and... he will treat Marla well.'
+5

+5

In the 1991 interview with People magazine reporter Sue Carswell, a man who claims to be a Trump spokesman called John Miller, talks about what a great guy the mogul is while boasting about his 'three girlfriends' in addition to Maples

During the call, 'Miller' is mostly careful to answer questions in the third person, but he trips at one point when Carswell asks him about Bruni, using 'I' instead of 'he'.
'I think it’s somebody that - you know, she’s beautiful. I saw her once, quickly, and beautiful...' Miller says, before quickly going back to the third person.

Miller brags about the Donald dating future first lady of France Carla Bruni (pictured on April 14) while also seeing Maples. Trump later went on the record to say that he was pretending to be Miller on the phone. But in an interview with the Today show on Friday, he denied that he pulled the masquerade

Immediately after getting off the phone with the alleged Trump spokesman, Carswell says she played the recording to co-workers who agreed that the man's heavy Queens accent sound very Trump-like.
She then called up a friend, longtime New York Post gossip columnist Cindy Adams, who had been close to Trump since the early 1970s, who immediately identified the voice as her rich friend.
'Oh, that’s Donald,' Carswell recalled Adams saying. 'What is he doing?'
The Washington Post spoke to other journalists who worked in New York at the time, who said that they often spoke with a Trump spokesman who went by 'John Miller' or 'John Barron' who sounded so much like the mogul himself that it became somewhat of a joke.
Soon after her story was published in 1991, Carswell says she was invited for a night out with Trump and Maples, which she says was to make up for Trump tricking her with the John Miller phone call.

In a follow-up story about Trump's engagement to Maples, the couple even goes on the record to admit that Miller was Trump all along.
'When I heard his voice on that tape saying those things, I said, "Whoa! Uh-uh. No more,"' Maples said in the article. 'If he could say all that stuff and act like it's cool to have this playboy image, then oh my gosh, all I could say was, "Baby, you're on your own."'

Carswell writes that Trump called the 'John Miller fiasco' a 'joke gone awry'.

'What I did became a good time at Marla's expense, and I'm very sorry,' Trump is quoted as saying.

But when confronted with the audio on the Today show Friday morning, he changed his story and said it wasn't him all along.

Garbage fake bullshit posts

Tokens
Virtually nobody would put up with a crotch grabbing runt long enough to rear a child in school, and your first sentence clearly shows you're a complete moron-plus, you have no explanation why that scum won't impose sanctions, bitch.

Sorry to burst your bubble, but have been with her for over a decade.... And can you back up your "Crotch Grabbing" accusation? I give you permission.

Why wont you give me permission to prove my accusations?? Oh yeah... cause I can prove them... Isnt that right pauper?

Handicapper
Tokens
Sorry to burst your bubble, but have been with her for over a decade.... And can you back up your "Crotch Grabbing" accusation? I give you permission.

Why wont you give me permission to prove my accusations?? Oh yeah... cause I can prove them... Isnt that right pauper?

He comes here for 2 reasons.

1-To start bullshit Trump threads
2-To see you NFLTrends....He is obsessed with you. Please be careful. It's not everyday that a poster wants to meet another poster. That shit is beyond weird.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnthonyPoi
The RX is the sports betting industry's leading information portal for bonuses, picks, and sportsbook reviews. Find the best deals offered by a sportsbook in your state and browse our free picks section.FacebookTwitterInstagramContact Usforum@therx.com