Forum: College Football Forum - Sponsored by:

Thread: Toughest schedule for 2018

1. #1 Toughest schedule for 2018 
    RX SemiGod
    According to Bleacherreport, Nebraska has the most difficult schedule for the 2018 season. The
    Cornhuskers Big Ten schedule is brutal when you consider they travel to Michigan, Wisconsin,
    Northwestern, Ohio State and Iowa hosting only Michigan State. The schedule features teams
    that were 98-58 last season.

Akron, Colorado, Troy, @Michigan, Purdue, @Wisconsin, @Northwestern, Minnesota, Open Date,
    @Ohio State, Illinois, Michigan State, @Iowa.

2. Rutgers.....3. Michigan.....4. LSU....5. Georgia Tech.....6. UCLA.....7. Notre Dame.....8. Texas A&M
    9. Florida State.....10. Louisville round out the top ten most difficult schedules.

Could be a very difficult first year for Scott Frost....................

113-12 with 5 titles in 9 years rolltide's Avatar
    not sure how Pitt doesn't get a nod in there. They have the ACC coastal schedule, OOC Penn State / Notre Dame / UCF.

miami, vt, state penn, nd, and ucf could all be top 10 teams when they play pitt.

RX SemiGod
    Yeah RT, I agree Pitt should be in the list somewhere. I saw another list recently that had them with the #5
    toughest schedule (can't remember the source).

Narduzzi should have an improved defense but the offense will need some work. Nice win over Miami gives
    the Panthers something to build on but the schedule will be a challenge.

RX Wizard
    Frost went 6-6 in year 1 at UCF. I don't think anyone's thinking Nebraska will be world beaters. But I do expect him to turn it around quickly....and they'll compete in the B10. I still wish he would have taken the UF job, but you can't blame him for going home.

RX SemiGod
    Quote Originally Posted by CoachCB View Post
    Frost went 6-6 in year 1 at UCF. I don't think anyone's thinking Nebraska will be world beaters. But I do expect him to turn it around quickly....and they'll compete in the B10. I still wish he would have taken the UF job, but you can't blame him for going home.
    Guess I disagree Coach. Frost is where he belongs and Mullin is where he belongs. Frost will struggle to go 6-6 this season. I'm guessing
    more like 4-8 or maybe 5-7. Better be careful with Troy and Colorado.

I've already stated my feelings about Mullin during his first year. Eight to ten wins.