Forum: Political Forum - Spirited Political comedy. All serious political and World Event posting is also to be posted in this forum.

Thread: Is THIS "Fake News," Righty Whack Jobs:

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. #26  
    RX Wizard NFLTrends's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Las Vegas
    Posts
    9,470
    Quote Originally Posted by Dafinch View Post
    Your welching reputation precedes you, Lard Ass. C'mon, make it official, let everybody see what a fucking moron you are, say, it:

    "I, NFL Trends, know more about dereliction of duty and who can be charged with it. then Harvard educated attorney and former prosecutor Adam Schiff, as well as a high ranking official of "W."

    Why would the Russian commentator gleefully announce, "Trump is ours again!" Any "mind reading" thoughts on THAT, Genius? Why won't he impose those sanctions, you gutless ****?
    Also... Welching reputation? Well, seeing as to how there has only been 1 wager on here that had an outcome, and BZ is taken care of.... I dont think your 2 brain cells understand the definition of "Welcher"

    What I think it is, is that you are afraid to wager, cause you have no clue what you are talking about, and you make up shit as an excuse.

    Can you tell us the definition of WELCHER ?
    2014 NFL 51-33-1 62.35%
    2013 NFL 61-34 64.21% Finished 6th place in the LVH Supercontest
    Reply With Quote  
     

  2. #27  
    RX Local
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    91,432
    finchy finchy finchy
    Reply With Quote  
     

  3. #28  
    RX Local
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    91,432
    There's a reason Welch's is America's favorite grape jelly and jam.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  4. #29  
    RX Local
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    91,432
    That lady in the avatar looks like Mrs.Brady
    Reply With Quote  
     

  5. #30  
    RX Wizard NFLTrends's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Las Vegas
    Posts
    9,470
    Quote Originally Posted by Greenbacks View Post
    That lady in the avatar looks like Mrs.Brady
    She kinda does... but unlike Mrs. Brady, she didnt have some piece of shit come into her life and ruin it along with her credit

    My avatar is in memory of the life she used to have before a piece of shit came into it
    2014 NFL 51-33-1 62.35%
    2013 NFL 61-34 64.21% Finished 6th place in the LVH Supercontest
    Reply With Quote  
     

  6. #31  
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    bronx, ny
    Posts
    9,535
    Quote Originally Posted by LENBO View Post
    Ooohhh ...maybe you could have replied with the details like saying goodbye to you forever or a year or two mental midget . Guess it was asking too much .


    I'll leave it up to you . It's a bet .
    FOREVER, Dumbo. Agreed?
    Reply With Quote  
     

  7. #32  
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    bronx, ny
    Posts
    9,535
    Quote Originally Posted by NFLTrends View Post
    Also... Welching reputation? Well, seeing as to how there has only been 1 wager on here that had an outcome, and BZ is taken care of.... I dont think your 2 brain cells understand the definition of "Welcher"

    What I think it is, is that you are afraid to wager, cause you have no clue what you are talking about, and you make up shit as an excuse.

    Can you tell us the definition of WELCHER ?
    I have, more than once, go pound your momma, Cabbie driving welching, psychotic runt. And, stop trying to deflect that the Russians are celebrating that they've "re-planted" their cock up Twittler's fat ass again, although I'm not sure they ever unplugged it. "Lock her up," more like, "String him up!"
    Reply With Quote  
     

  8. #33  
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    bronx, ny
    Posts
    9,535
    Quote Originally Posted by Greenbacks View Post
    finchy finchy finchy
    Retard, retard, retard
    Reply With Quote  
     

  9. #34  
    RX Wizard NFLTrends's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Las Vegas
    Posts
    9,470
    Quote Originally Posted by Dafinch View Post
    I have, more than once, go pound your momma, Cabbie driving welching, psychotic runt. And, stop trying to deflect that the Russians are celebrating that they've "re-planted" their cock up Twittler's fat ass again, although I'm not sure they ever unplugged it. "Lock her up," more like, "String him up!"
    Ok... name me 1 time, where the outcome of a bet was completed, and I still owe it

    IF you cant, you self ban for 2 years... IF you can I self ban FOREVER
    2014 NFL 51-33-1 62.35%
    2013 NFL 61-34 64.21% Finished 6th place in the LVH Supercontest
    Reply With Quote  
     

  10. #35  
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    bronx, ny
    Posts
    9,535
    Quote Originally Posted by NFLTrends View Post
    "I, NFL Trends, know more about dereliction of duty and who can be charged with it. then Harvard educated attorney and former prosecutor Adam Schiff, as well as a high ranking official of "W."

    Want to wager on it now????
    Of course not, when are you going to get it through your fat, oversized head that you are a welching cocksucker, go butt fuck Mountain, who seems to have been a little scarce lately-he may have welched once too often with his fellow hillbillies. Anyway, stop trying to deflect that the Russians are celebrating that they've "re-planted" their cock up Twittler's fat ass again, although I'm not sure they ever unplugged it. "Lock her up," more like, "String him up!"
    Reply With Quote  
     

  11. #36  
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    bronx, ny
    Posts
    9,535
    Quote Originally Posted by NFLTrends View Post
    Ok... name me 1 time, where the outcome of a bet was completed, and I still owe it

    IF you cant, you self ban for 2 years... IF you can I self ban FOREVER
    Why do you keep asking the same question, you stupid rcnt? By MY standards, you've welched, and I don't give a fuck what YOUR standards are. Get a dildo as long, or as short, as YOU are, and cram it up your ample ass, you big headed runt.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  12. #37  
    RX Wizard NFLTrends's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Las Vegas
    Posts
    9,470
    Quote Originally Posted by Dafinch View Post
    Of course not, when are you going to get it through your fat, oversized head that you are a welching cocksucker, go butt fuck Mountain, who seems to have been a little scarce lately-he may have welched once too often with his fellow hillbillies. Anyway, stop trying to deflect that the Russians are celebrating that they've "re-planted" their cock up Twittler's fat ass again, although I'm not sure they ever unplugged it. "Lock her up," more like, "String him up!"
    Wait... Im wanting to bet that the Russia and and Trump arent working together, and I am deflecting?

    YET you arent wanting to bet that they ARE working together and spew out insults which arent true nor can you prove... and you arent deflecting?

    What world are you living in.

    Just admit you dont know shit, you are mentally challenged and easily let by the media.

    Piece of shit... GO GET YOUR FUCKING SHINE BOX!
    2014 NFL 51-33-1 62.35%
    2013 NFL 61-34 64.21% Finished 6th place in the LVH Supercontest
    Reply With Quote  
     

  13. #38  
    RX Wizard NFLTrends's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Las Vegas
    Posts
    9,470
    Quote Originally Posted by Dafinch View Post
    Why do you keep asking the same question, you stupid rcnt? By MY standards, you've welched, and I don't give a fuck what YOUR standards are. Get a dildo as long, or as short, as YOU are, and cram it up your ample ass, you big headed runt.
    So... YOUR standards go against what 99.99999999999999999999999999% of what others know what WELCHING is, along with the definition of Welching. LMAO

    So basically, you are saying Im a welcher BECAUSE you can use it as an excuse not to take a wager you KNOW you wont win.

    Why didnt you just say "I dont know shit, and you are right, and I dont want to wager on it cause I will lose, and I cant admit when I am wrong, and if you look at EVERY one of my posts, you will see I have never admitted when I was wrong. So I will have to use every excuse I can, and make up my own standards and definitions to not take any wagers or admit anything"

    Got it Dafinch. Thanks for admitting you are a piece of shit!!

    NOW... GO GET YOUR FUCKING SHINE BOX!!!
    2014 NFL 51-33-1 62.35%
    2013 NFL 61-34 64.21% Finished 6th place in the LVH Supercontest
    Reply With Quote  
     

  14. #39  
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    bronx, ny
    Posts
    9,535
    Quote Originally Posted by NFLTrends View Post
    So... YOUR standards go against what 99.99999999999999999999999999% of what others know what WELCHING is, along with the definition of Welching. LMAO

    So basically, you are saying Im a welcher BECAUSE you can use it as an excuse not to take a wager you KNOW you wont win.

    Why didnt you just say "I dont know shit, and you are right, and I dont want to wager on it cause I will lose, and I cant admit when I am wrong, and if you look at EVERY one of my posts, you will see I have never admitted when I was wrong. So I will have to use every excuse I can, and make up my own standards and definitions to not take any wagers or admit anything"

    Got it Dafinch. Thanks for admitting you are a piece of shit!!

    NOW... GO GET YOUR FUCKING SHINE BOX!!!
    You've conveniently forgotten that you admitted that you welched,how did you put it? I give you that? A bet is NEVER going to happen, you stupid **** so get that out of your big head, you brain dead cocksucker. You're deflecting that:

    1) The Mute was humiliated by having his security status downgraded, and has been exposed as a tool who is about to be played by 4 different countries, and he's probably gonna get whacked when that 1.2 billion dollar note comes due in less than a year

    2) His rubber tittied, highly unqualified wife was asked if she believed Dadda over the 19 or accusers, first she tried to act all indignant about how it was "iinappropriate" to ask her about her father in that way(no bitch, if he was merely your boss, then, it would be inappropriate, but, he's not, you're a WH "official," and he's the POTUS, which is why appointing relatives to high government is a bad idea, salaried or not). She said she believed her father(and, by extension, does NOT believe her mother), but her support wasn't exactly rousing. Hey, he all but said he'd bang her but those silly little mores about father daughter (sound familiar, Short Eyes?), he probably laid that intrafamily pipe during the time illegal immigrant wife had the bulging belly, he obviously was a busy Nazi during that time period, what with banging porn stars and Playmate models(hey, Gas Bag, did you pimp out the 'ole Ball and Chain during that time?)

    3) Twittler has been getting ridiculed by everybody and their brother for his "I'd have charged into the school, even without a weapon" deal, this from the scum who used bone spurs to weasel out FIVE deferments, and who admitted on HOward Stern that the sight of blood and the sound of screaming upset him terribly.

    4) More and more people are asking why Twittler isn't implementing the sanctions that both houses of Congress passed overwhelmingly(while Dufus NFL Turds wanders around mumbling, "I dunno why he won't do it," lol), and now, the Russkie are saying in public he's a fat, bought and paid for porker. Democrats flipped two more seats tonight, btw, and now that Mueller drastically cut Gates' sentence, conditionally, there's another person who will lead him to Twittler's door. But, according to YOU, everything is just fine and dandy. You're almost as clueless as you new butt buddy, Greenboob, ROTFLMAO!!!

    Go fuck yourself, runt.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  15. #40  
    RX Wizard NFLTrends's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Las Vegas
    Posts
    9,470
    Quote Originally Posted by Dafinch View Post
    You've conveniently forgotten that you admitted that you welched,how did you put it? I give you that? A bet is NEVER going to happen, you stupid **** so get that out of your big head, you brain dead cocksucker. You're deflecting that:

    1) The Mute was humiliated by having his security status downgraded, and has been exposed as a tool who is about to be played by 4 different countries, and he's probably gonna get whacked when that 1.2 billion dollar note comes due in less than a year

    2) His rubber tittied, highly unqualified wife was asked if she believed Dadda over the 19 or accusers, first she tried to act all indignant about how it was "iinappropriate" to ask her about her father in that way(no bitch, if he was merely your boss, then, it would be inappropriate, but, he's not, you're a WH "official," and he's the POTUS, which is why appointing relatives to high government is a bad idea, salaried or not). She said she believed her father(and, by extension, does NOT believe her mother), but her support wasn't exactly rousing. Hey, he all but said he'd bang her but those silly little mores about father daughter (sound familiar, Short Eyes?), he probably laid that intrafamily pipe during the time illegal immigrant wife had the bulging belly, he obviously was a busy Nazi during that time period, what with banging porn stars and Playmate models(hey, Gas Bag, did you pimp out the 'ole Ball and Chain during that time?)

    3) Twittler has been getting ridiculed by everybody and their brother for his "I'd have charged into the school, even without a weapon" deal, this from the scum who used bone spurs to weasel out FIVE deferments, and who admitted on HOward Stern that the sight of blood and the sound of screaming upset him terribly.

    4) More and more people are asking why Twittler isn't implementing the sanctions that both houses of Congress passed overwhelmingly(while Dufus NFL Turds wanders around mumbling, "I dunno why he won't do it," lol), and now, the Russkie are saying in public he's a fat, bought and paid for porker. Democrats flipped two more seats tonight, btw, and now that Mueller drastically cut Gates' sentence, conditionally, there's another person who will lead him to Twittler's door. But, according to YOU, everything is just fine and dandy. You're almost as clueless as you new butt buddy, Greenboob, ROTFLMAO!!!

    Go fuck yourself, runt.
    Thats all you got are deflections?

    No wonder you wont take a wager, cause you dont believe your own bullshit nor can you actually show any proof of "Trump-Russian Collusion/interference/meddling"

    Go get your fucking shine box pauper!!!

    Pauper... it does suit you, and glad we know itg as a fact, that you are, under your own words under oath, a pauper...

    Keep moving those goal posts and deflecting shit bag.

    Still laughing at the fact you believe that Trump can be tried under the Uniformed Code of Military Justice for dereliction of duty..... Just goes to show everyone that the low IQ and ill informed sheep can be lead to believe anything put before them
    2014 NFL 51-33-1 62.35%
    2013 NFL 61-34 64.21% Finished 6th place in the LVH Supercontest
    Reply With Quote  
     

  16. #41  
    RX Member LENBO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    3,053
    Quote Originally Posted by Dafinch View Post
    FOREVER, Dumbo. Agreed?

    Agreed
    Reply With Quote  
     

  17. #42  
    113-12 with 5 titles in 9 years rolltide's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Posts
    25,274
    haha, where do you find some of these websites?

    i see a story in ohio where "restaurant owner forces blacks to pre-pay for their meals"

    next time i go to the bar and they ask for a credit card before I order my meal I will be sure to contact rawstory.com
    Reply With Quote  
     

  18. #43  
    Life's a bitch, then you die! Dave007inVegas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Henderson NV
    Posts
    23,872
    I just scrolled through this thread and it was painful.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  19. #44  
    RX Deplorable
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    21,114
    Quote Originally Posted by NFLTrends View Post
    She kinda does... but unlike Mrs. Brady, she didnt have some piece of shit come into her life and ruin it along with her credit

    My avatar is in memory of the life she used to have before a piece of shit came into it
    rotflmfao!
    Progressivism is the bastard child of Marxism
    Reply With Quote  
     

  20. #45  
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    bronx, ny
    Posts
    9,535
    Quote Originally Posted by NFLTrends View Post
    Thats all you got are deflections?

    No wonder you wont take a wager, cause you dont believe your own bullshit nor can you actually show any proof of "Trump-Russian Collusion/interference/meddling"

    Go get your fucking shine box pauper!!!

    Pauper... it does suit you, and glad we know itg as a fact, that you are, under your own words under oath, a pauper...

    Keep moving those goal posts and deflecting shit bag.

    Still laughing at the fact you believe that Trump can be tried under the Uniformed Code of Military Justice for dereliction of duty..... Just goes to show everyone that the low IQ and ill informed sheep can be lead to believe anything put before them
    You've conveniently forgotten that you admitted that you welched,how did you put it? I give you that? A bet is NEVER going to happen, you stupid **** so get that out of your big head, you brain dead cocksucker. You're deflecting that:

    1) The Mute was humiliated by having his security status downgraded, and has been exposed as a tool who is about to be played by 4 different countries, and he's probably gonna get whacked when that 1.2 billion dollar note comes due in less than a year

    2) His rubber tittied, highly unqualified wife was asked if she believed Dadda over the 19 or accusers, first she tried to act all indignant about how it was "iinappropriate" to ask her about her father in that way(no bitch, if he was merely your boss, then, it would be inappropriate, but, he's not, you're a WH "official," and he's the POTUS, which is why appointing relatives to high government is a bad idea, salaried or not). She said she believed her father(and, by extension, does NOT believe her mother), but her support wasn't exactly rousing. Hey, he all but said he'd bang her but those silly little mores about father daughter (sound familiar, Short Eyes?), he probably laid that intrafamily pipe during the time illegal immigrant wife had the bulging belly, he obviously was a busy Nazi during that time period, what with banging porn stars and Playmate models(hey, Gas Bag, did you pimp out the 'ole Ball and Chain during that time?)

    3) Twittler has been getting ridiculed by everybody and their brother for his "I'd have charged into the school, even without a weapon" deal, this from the scum who used bone spurs to weasel out FIVE deferments, and who admitted on HOward Stern that the sight of blood and the sound of screaming upset him terribly.

    4) More and more people are asking why Twittler isn't implementing the sanctions that both houses of Congress passed overwhelmingly(while Dufus NFL Turds wanders around mumbling, "I dunno why he won't do it," lol), and now, the Russkie are saying in public he's a fat, bought and paid for porker. Democrats flipped two more seats tonight, btw, and now that Mueller drastically cut Gates' sentence, conditionally, there's another person who will lead him to Twittler's door. But, according to YOU, everything is just fine and dandy. You're almost as clueless as you new butt buddy, Greenboob, ROTFLMAO!!!

    Go fuck yourself, runt.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  21. #46  
    RX Wizard NFLTrends's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Las Vegas
    Posts
    9,470
    Quote Originally Posted by Dafinch View Post
    You've conveniently forgotten that you admitted that you welched,how did you put it? I give you that? A bet is NEVER going to happen, you stupid **** so get that out of your big head, you brain dead cocksucker. You're deflecting that:

    1) The Mute was humiliated by having his security status downgraded, and has been exposed as a tool who is about to be played by 4 different countries, and he's probably gonna get whacked when that 1.2 billion dollar note comes due in less than a year

    2) His rubber tittied, highly unqualified wife was asked if she believed Dadda over the 19 or accusers, first she tried to act all indignant about how it was "iinappropriate" to ask her about her father in that way(no bitch, if he was merely your boss, then, it would be inappropriate, but, he's not, you're a WH "official," and he's the POTUS, which is why appointing relatives to high government is a bad idea, salaried or not). She said she believed her father(and, by extension, does NOT believe her mother), but her support wasn't exactly rousing. Hey, he all but said he'd bang her but those silly little mores about father daughter (sound familiar, Short Eyes?), he probably laid that intrafamily pipe during the time illegal immigrant wife had the bulging belly, he obviously was a busy Nazi during that time period, what with banging porn stars and Playmate models(hey, Gas Bag, did you pimp out the 'ole Ball and Chain during that time?)

    3) Twittler has been getting ridiculed by everybody and their brother for his "I'd have charged into the school, even without a weapon" deal, this from the scum who used bone spurs to weasel out FIVE deferments, and who admitted on HOward Stern that the sight of blood and the sound of screaming upset him terribly.

    4) More and more people are asking why Twittler isn't implementing the sanctions that both houses of Congress passed overwhelmingly(while Dufus NFL Turds wanders around mumbling, "I dunno why he won't do it," lol), and now, the Russkie are saying in public he's a fat, bought and paid for porker. Democrats flipped two more seats tonight, btw, and now that Mueller drastically cut Gates' sentence, conditionally, there's another person who will lead him to Twittler's door. But, according to YOU, everything is just fine and dandy. You're almost as clueless as you new butt buddy, Greenboob, ROTFLMAO!!!

    Go fuck yourself, runt.
    More deflection.... we are talking about TRUMP and RUSSIAN collusion/meddling.interference.

    Try and stay on topic.
    2014 NFL 51-33-1 62.35%
    2013 NFL 61-34 64.21% Finished 6th place in the LVH Supercontest
    Reply With Quote  
     

  22. #47  
    Que pasa? festeringZit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    35,369
    We have found no evidence of collusion, coordination, or conspiracy between the Trump campaign and the Russians."
    - House Intelligence Committee, Majority Staff
    Reply With Quote  
     

  23. #48  
    RX Local
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    The Coast
    Posts
    15,226
    Lol...What a douche
    OMG DuhhhhhFFFFIIIIINNNNNCCCCCHHHHHHH!!!!!!
    YOU ARE A TOTAL LOSER ! ! ! ! LOLZ LOLZ LOLZ LOLZ LOLZ LOLZ LOLZ LOLZ LOLZ LOLZ
    Reply With Quote  
     

  24. #49  
    RX Local
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    91,432
    Quote Originally Posted by Dafinch View Post
    Why do you keep asking the same question, you stupid rcnt? By MY standards, you've welched, and I don't give a fuck what YOUR standards are. Get a dildo as long, or as short, as YOU are, and cram it up your ample ass, you big headed runt.
    You're a bitch just cuunt boy Cruise
    Reply With Quote  
     

  25. #50  
    RX Wizard NFLTrends's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Las Vegas
    Posts
    9,470
    Dafinch is online now
    RX Wizard
    Join Date 09-22-2007
    Current Activity Viewing Forum Soccer Forum
    Last Activity 03-12-2018 10:42 PM
    2014 NFL 51-33-1 62.35%
    2013 NFL 61-34 64.21% Finished 6th place in the LVH Supercontest
    Reply With Quote  
     

Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •