Forum: Political Forum - Spirited Political comedy. All serious political and World Event posting is also to be posted in this forum.

Thread: Is THIS "Fake News," Righty Whack Jobs:

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. #1 Is THIS "Fake News," Righty Whack Jobs: 
    RX Wizard
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    bronx, ny
    Posts
    9,076
    And, in a not unrelated story, NSA head says Twittler has not directed him to counter Russian meddling. Why shouldn't this traitorous prick get the Nathan Hale treatment?


    https://www.rawstory.com/2018/01/tru...new-sanctions/

    Russia’s state television channel seems to be happy with President Donald Trump’s decision to not enforce sanctions against Russia that were overwhelmingly approved by both houses of Congress.

    Julia Davis, who runs the Russian Media Monitor website, reports via Twitter that Russian TV show host Olga Skabeeva on Tuesday was positively gushing about the White House’s decision to not enforce new sanctions against her country.

    “Seemingly, Trump is ours again,” said Skabeeva, according to Davis’ translation. “So far, he’s being quiet and not supporting the sanctions.”

    Co-host Evgeny Popov seemingly agreed and told her, “Well, it seems that way.”
    Reply With Quote  
     

  2. #2  
    RX Wizard NFLTrends's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Las Vegas
    Posts
    8,916
    Quote Originally Posted by Dafinch View Post
    And, in a not unrelated story, NSA head says Twittler has not directed him to counter Russian meddling. Why shouldn't this traitorous prick get the Nathan Hale treatment?^
    Same treatment Obama should have gotten for not doing anything.

    Next?

    What about these?

    FACT: DaFinch had a woman add him onto HER house that another man used his VA loan to get.
    FACT: DaFinch files frivolous lawsuits as a PAUPER so he doesn't have to pay court fees
    FACT: DaFinch in one of his frivolous lawsuits, he tried to sue Wells Fargo for $6,000,000 for "Civil Rights" violations
    FACT: DaFinch under oath told a judge he has around $1000 a month in income so he can file as a PAUPER
    FACT: DaFinch and his wife had some sort of business which had its license REVOKED by the state of Nevada
    FACT: DaFinch doesnt pay his bills on time
    FACT: DaFinch once tried to turn a judgement of $6000 into over $40,000 and it got thrown out
    FACT: DaFinch has 8 Lawsuits coming up this April, where he is trying to sue people for money (As a pauper of course)
    2014 NFL 51-33-1 62.35%
    2013 NFL 61-34 64.21% Finished 6th place in the LVH Supercontest
    Reply With Quote  
     

  3. #3  
    RX Wizard
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    bronx, ny
    Posts
    9,076
    Quote Originally Posted by NFLTrends View Post
    Same treatment Obama should have gotten for not doing anything.

    Next?

    What about these?

    FACT: DaFinch had a woman add him onto HER house that another man used his VA loan to get.
    FACT: DaFinch files frivolous lawsuits as a PAUPER so he doesn't have to pay court fees
    FACT: DaFinch in one of his frivolous lawsuits, he tried to sue Wells Fargo for $6,000,000 for "Civil Rights" violations
    FACT: DaFinch under oath told a judge he has around $1000 a month in income so he can file as a PAUPER
    FACT: DaFinch and his wife had some sort of business which had its license REVOKED by the state of Nevada
    FACT: DaFinch doesnt pay his bills on time
    FACT: DaFinch once tried to turn a judgement of $6000 into over $40,000 and it got thrown out
    FACT: DaFinch has 8 Lawsuits coming up this April, where he is trying to sue people for money (As a pauper of course)
    You brain dead dwarf, Obama actually had sanctions that were removed, that fat fucking welch(Twittler, not you, in this case of discussing fat fucking welches) even gave Russia back the compound in Maryland, you lying ****. Where's your welching BFF, Mountain 'o Shit? He jealous because Greenboog is all on your dick now?

    "He is ours again." Putin's dong is so far up Rump's rump, he can taste Borscht.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  4. #4  
    RX Wizard NFLTrends's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Las Vegas
    Posts
    8,916
    Quote Originally Posted by Dafinch View Post
    You brain dead dwarf, Obama actually had sanctions that were removed, that fat fucking welch(Twittler, not you, in this case of discussing fat fucking welches) even gave Russia back the compound in Maryland, you lying ****. Where's your welching BFF, Mountain 'o Shit? He jealous because Greenboog is all on your dick now?
    Weird how you cant show 1 time where I am welching..... And you use that as an excuse to not take wagers you KNOW you will lose cause you are a scamming, gutless, non-working piece of shit.

    WHICH one of these are lies, so I can post the proof they arent

    FACT: DaFinch had a woman add him onto HER house that another man used his VA loan to get.
    FACT: DaFinch files frivolous lawsuits as a PAUPER so he doesn't have to pay court fees
    FACT: DaFinch in one of his frivolous lawsuits, he tried to sue Wells Fargo for $6,000,000 for "Civil Rights" violations
    FACT: DaFinch under oath told a judge he has around $1000 a month in income so he can file as a PAUPER
    FACT: DaFinch and his wife had some sort of business which had its license REVOKED by the state of Nevada
    FACT: DaFinch doesnt pay his bills on time
    FACT: DaFinch once tried to turn a judgement of $6000 into over $40,000 and it got thrown out
    FACT: DaFinch has 8 Lawsuits coming up this April, where he is trying to sue people for money (As a pauper of course)
    2014 NFL 51-33-1 62.35%
    2013 NFL 61-34 64.21% Finished 6th place in the LVH Supercontest
    Reply With Quote  
     

  5. #5  
    RX Local
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    87,461
    Reply With Quote  
     

  6. #6  
    RX Wizard NFLTrends's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Las Vegas
    Posts
    8,916
    Quote Originally Posted by Greenbacks View Post
    True... very true... and he knows it. Thats why he wont wager on his "News" lmao
    2014 NFL 51-33-1 62.35%
    2013 NFL 61-34 64.21% Finished 6th place in the LVH Supercontest
    Reply With Quote  
     

  7. #7  
    RX Local
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    87,461
    Reply With Quote  
     

  8. #8  
    RX Senior
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    rockchester
    Posts
    1,429
    finchy finchy finchy
    Reply With Quote  
     

  9. #9  
    RX Wizard
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    bronx, ny
    Posts
    9,076
    Quote Originally Posted by NFLTrends View Post
    Weird how you cant show 1 time where I am welching..... And you use that as an excuse to not take wagers you KNOW you will lose cause you are a scamming, gutless, non-working piece of shit.

    WHICH one of these are lies, so I can post the proof they arent

    FACT: DaFinch had a woman add him onto HER house that another man used his VA loan to get.
    FACT: DaFinch files frivolous lawsuits as a PAUPER so he doesn't have to pay court fees
    FACT: DaFinch in one of his frivolous lawsuits, he tried to sue Wells Fargo for $6,000,000 for "Civil Rights" violations
    FACT: DaFinch under oath told a judge he has around $1000 a month in income so he can file as a PAUPER
    FACT: DaFinch and his wife had some sort of business which had its license REVOKED by the state of Nevada
    FACT: DaFinch doesnt pay his bills on time
    FACT: DaFinch once tried to turn a judgement of $6000 into over $40,000 and it got thrown out
    FACT: DaFinch has 8 Lawsuits coming up this April, where he is trying to sue people for money (As a pauper of course)
    ou lying, psychotic, creep runt, I showed it several times in http://www.therxforum.com/showthread...ight=nfltrends, not to mention, when you said I'll give you that by excusing your welching because you were only "99% sure" where I live. And, stop trying to deflect that the Russians are celebrating that they've "re-planted" their cock up Twittler's fat ass again, although I'm not sure they ever unplugged it. "Lock her up," more like, "String him up!"




    Y
    Reply With Quote  
     

  10. #10  
    RX Wizard NFLTrends's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Las Vegas
    Posts
    8,916
    Quote Originally Posted by Dafinch View Post
    ou lying, psychotic, creep runt, I showed it several times in http://www.therxforum.com/showthread...ight=nfltrends, not to mention, when you said I'll give you that by excusing your welching because you were only "99% sure" where I live. And, stop trying to deflect that the Russians are celebrating that they've "re-planted" their cock up Twittler's fat ass again, although I'm not sure they ever unplugged it. "Lock her up," more like, "String him up!"




    Y
    REAL NEWS, and 100% VERIFIABLE:

    FACT: DaFinch had a woman add him onto HER house that another man used his VA loan to get.
    FACT: DaFinch files frivolous lawsuits as a PAUPER so he doesn't have to pay court fees
    FACT: DaFinch in one of his frivolous lawsuits, he tried to sue Wells Fargo for $6,000,000 for "Civil Rights" violations
    FACT: DaFinch under oath told a judge he has around $1000 a month in income so he can file as a PAUPER
    FACT: DaFinch and his wife had some sort of business which had its license REVOKED by the state of Nevada
    FACT: DaFinch doesnt pay his bills on time
    FACT: DaFinch once tried to turn a judgement of $6000 into over $40,000 and it got thrown out
    FACT: DaFinch has 8 Lawsuits coming up this April, where he is trying to sue people for money (As a pauper of course)
    2014 NFL 51-33-1 62.35%
    2013 NFL 61-34 64.21% Finished 6th place in the LVH Supercontest
    Reply With Quote  
     

  11. #11  
    RX Wizard
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    bronx, ny
    Posts
    9,076
    Quote Originally Posted by NFLTrends View Post
    REAL NEWS, and 100% VERIFIABLE:

    FACT: DaFinch had a woman add him onto HER house that another man used his VA loan to get.
    FACT: DaFinch files frivolous lawsuits as a PAUPER so he doesn't have to pay court fees
    FACT: DaFinch in one of his frivolous lawsuits, he tried to sue Wells Fargo for $6,000,000 for "Civil Rights" violations
    FACT: DaFinch under oath told a judge he has around $1000 a month in income so he can file as a PAUPER
    FACT: DaFinch and his wife had some sort of business which had its license REVOKED by the state of Nevada
    FACT: DaFinch doesnt pay his bills on time
    FACT: DaFinch once tried to turn a judgement of $6000 into over $40,000 and it got thrown out
    FACT: DaFinch has 8 Lawsuits coming up this April, where he is trying to sue people for money (As a pauper of course)
    Go pound Moma Turds, joining the anguish of other family members, you welching runt. And stop trying to deflect that the Russians are celebrating that they've "re-planted" their cock up Twittler's fat ass again, although I'm not sure they ever unplugged it. "Lock her up," more like, "String him up!"
    Reply With Quote  
     

  12. #12  
    RX Wizard NFLTrends's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Las Vegas
    Posts
    8,916
    Quote Originally Posted by Dafinch View Post
    Go pound Moma Turds, joining the anguish of other family members, you welching runt. And stop trying to deflect that the Russians are celebrating that they've "re-planted" their cock up Twittler's fat ass again, although I'm not sure they ever unplugged it. "Lock her up," more like, "String him up!"
    Wager on Trump-Russian Collusion/Meddling/Interference? Ill even give you ANY of those on ANY of Trumps campaign or teams simply being "charged" with that.... You say a lot, but never back it up
    2014 NFL 51-33-1 62.35%
    2013 NFL 61-34 64.21% Finished 6th place in the LVH Supercontest
    Reply With Quote  
     

  13. #13  
    Que pasa? festeringZit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    35,101
    Reply With Quote  
     

  14. #14  
    RX Member LENBO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    3,009
    This ain't fake news bitch . Suck it !




    Trump announces re-election campaign and Brad Parscale as campaign manager


    Reply With Quote  
     

  15. #15  
    RX Wizard
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    bronx, ny
    Posts
    9,076
    Quote Originally Posted by LENBO View Post
    This ain't fake news bitch . Suck it !




    Trump announces re-election campaign and Brad Parscale as campaign manager


    You're so confident, cocksucker, why don't you bet that Twittler will be president when 1/20/21 arrives?
    Reply With Quote  
     

  16. #16  
    RX Wizard
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    bronx, ny
    Posts
    9,076
    Quote Originally Posted by NFLTrends View Post
    Wager on Trump-Russian Collusion/Meddling/Interference? Ill even give you ANY of those on ANY of Trumps campaign or teams simply being "charged" with that.... You say a lot, but never back it up
    Go pound a hapless family member, you welching runt. And stop trying to deflect that the Russians are celebrating that they've "re-planted" their cock up Twittler's fat ass again, although I'm not sure they ever unplugged it. "Lock her up," more like, "String him up!"
    Reply With Quote  
     

  17. #17  
    RX Wizard NFLTrends's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Las Vegas
    Posts
    8,916
    Quote Originally Posted by Dafinch View Post
    Go pound a hapless family member, you welching runt. And stop trying to deflect that the Russians are celebrating that they've "re-planted" their cock up Twittler's fat ass again, although I'm not sure they ever unplugged it. "Lock her up," more like, "String him up!"
    How is it deflecting when I want to wager on it??.... Isnt deflecting NOT backing it up?
    2014 NFL 51-33-1 62.35%
    2013 NFL 61-34 64.21% Finished 6th place in the LVH Supercontest
    Reply With Quote  
     

  18. #18  
    RX Local
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    87,461
    Quote Originally Posted by LENBO View Post
    This ain't fake news bitch . Suck it !




    Trump announces re-election campaign and Brad Parscale as campaign manager


    Reply With Quote  
     

  19. #19  
    RX Member LENBO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    3,009
    Quote Originally Posted by Dafinch View Post
    You're so confident, cocksucker, why don't you bet that Twittler will be president when 1/20/21 arrives?

    What's the bet ? Poli Forum ban broke ass ?
    Reply With Quote  
     

  20. #20  
    RX Wizard
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    bronx, ny
    Posts
    9,076
    Quote Originally Posted by NFLTrends View Post
    How is it deflecting when I want to wager on it??.... Isnt deflecting NOT backing it up?
    Your welching reputation precedes you, Lard Ass. C'mon, make it official, let everybody see what a fucking moron you are, say, it:

    "I, NFL Trends, know more about dereliction of duty and who can be charged with it. then Harvard educated attorney and former prosecutor Adam Schiff, as well as a high ranking official of "W."

    Why would the Russian commentator gleefully announce, "Trump is ours again!" Any "mind reading" thoughts on THAT, Genius? Why won't he impose those sanctions, you gutless ****?
    Reply With Quote  
     

  21. #21  
    RX Wizard
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    bronx, ny
    Posts
    9,076
    Quote Originally Posted by LENBO View Post
    What's the bet ? Poli Forum ban broke ass ?
    Oooooooooooh, Dumbo's handful of brain cells are workin' OVERTIME tonight! Yeah, that's the bet, Nostradamus.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  22. #22  
    RX Local
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    87,461
    Quote Originally Posted by LENBO View Post
    This ain't fake news bitch . Suck it !




    Trump announces re-election campaign and Brad Parscale as campaign manager



    Reply With Quote  
     

  23. #23  
    RX Member LENBO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    3,009
    Quote Originally Posted by Dafinch View Post
    Oooooooooooh, Dumbo's handful of brain cells are workin' OVERTIME tonight! Yeah, that's the bet, Nostradamus.

    Ooohhh ...maybe you could have replied with the details like saying goodbye to you forever or a year or two mental midget . Guess it was asking too much .


    I'll leave it up to you . It's a bet .
    Reply With Quote  
     

  24. #24  
    RX Wizard NFLTrends's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Las Vegas
    Posts
    8,916
    Quote Originally Posted by Dafinch View Post
    Your welching reputation precedes you, Lard Ass. C'mon, make it official, let everybody see what a fucking moron you are, say, it:

    "I, NFL Trends, know more about dereliction of duty and who can be charged with it. then Harvard educated attorney and former prosecutor Adam Schiff, as well as a high ranking official of "W."

    Why would the Russian commentator gleefully announce, "Trump is ours again!" Any "mind reading" thoughts on THAT, Genius? Why won't he impose those sanctions, you gutless ****?

    "I, NFL Trends, know more about dereliction of duty and who can be charged with it. then Harvard educated attorney and former prosecutor Adam Schiff, as well as a high ranking official of "W."

    Want to wager on it now????
    2014 NFL 51-33-1 62.35%
    2013 NFL 61-34 64.21% Finished 6th place in the LVH Supercontest
    Reply With Quote  
     

  25. #25  
    RX Local
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    87,461
    finchy finchy finchy
    Reply With Quote  
     

Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •