Forum: Political Forum - Spirited Political comedy. All serious political and World Event posting is also to be posted in this forum.

Thread: Whack Job Pence: Abortion will end in U.S. 'in our time'

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Be the change you want to see in the world. BZ's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by festeringZit View Post
    I don't even think it needs to be whether abortion is murder, I think it just needs to be: does an unborn baby have rights? Clearly the answer is yes.
    Does the sperm or the egg have rights as well? Idiots....

Quote Originally Posted by BZ View Post

I know this is going to be really hard for you, but I'm willing to try. You're so fucking stupid, I'm willing to give you a couple shots at it.

Which one of these is a human being that has rights:

Quote Originally Posted by BZ View Post
    Here's another question that your feeble libtard brain won't be able to handle.

Why when a murderer kills a pregnant woman, and the baby dies - are they charge with double homicide?

Hmmmm????????

Think hard dumb ass.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unborn...f_Violence_Act

God help all the babies that are executed because of the acts supported and perpetrated by evil people.

God help all the babies that are executed because of the acts supported and perpetrated by evil people.

Obviously.

It's the right wing idiots like yourself who extrapolate that people who believe in personal freedoms, the right to choose, and the limitation of big government infringing upon personal freedoms are baby killers.

Ok BZ, Ill fall for your post and ask you a question....

When does something become "Alive" and have rights?
    2014 NFL 51-33-1 62.35%
    2013 NFL 61-34 64.21% Finished 6th place in the LVH Supercontest

He's late tonight

RX Senior
    Quote Originally Posted by Willie99 View Post
    "If all of us do all we can do, we can restore the sanctimony of life". What an abrasive statement for a man who's been pro-life his entire life to make, simply appalling.

I'm pro life too, because I believe the unborn child has constitutional rights, especially when it can survive outside the womb. However, when governing the country, while I believe we need to rid ourselves of the callous disregard for life advocated by leftest scumbags, I do believe abortions should be legal earlier in the pregnancy and BANNED late in the pregnancy. I'll support unquestioned abortions in the first trimester and the banning of abortions in the last trimester, with counseling first policies in the middle.

I think one of the very worst things a person can be is an advocate for late term abortions. Obama became a vile disgusting despicable human being to me when I learned he's an advocate for infanticide. On the IL senate floor in the 90's, he argued giving a baby who survived an abortion medical treatment would defeat the intent of the ABORTIONISTS, and thus shouldn't happen. Despite his objections, a bill to give such a baby medical attention was passed both in IL and in DC by overwhelming margins.

In the late 90's, a baby survived and was crying for 24 hours and ignored by medical professionals and eventually died. A nurse reported the diabolical travesty, and action was taken. Barrack Obama did everything he could to make sure those BABIES DIE.

Liberals think Mike Pence is out of touch on abortions. I think Barrack Fucking Scumbag Obama is, I'd take Pence 24/7/365
    i said this same thing in another thread and was called a sick individual and attacked by some in this thread who said nothing to you. Imagine that. I even pointed out then that my stance was similar to yours but I was still attacked. Iím waiting for Greenbacks to call you a sick individual. I wonít hold my breath.

RX SemiGod
    I agree with Willie and Wabash.

But I do not believe that abortion should be a substitute for birth control. If I impregnated a woman I would want her to have the baby even if it meant that I would be the sole supporter and caregiver.

Babies are precious. Children are precious. And adults are precious until they choose to prove otherwise.

I agree with all three.

Quote Originally Posted by wabashwonders View Post
    i said this same thing in another thread and was called a sick individual and attacked by some in this thread who said nothing to you. Imagine that. I even pointed out then that my stance was similar to yours but I was still attacked. I’m waiting for Greenbacks to call you a sick individual. I won’t hold my breath.
    Really??....... Here is what you said.... Show me where it is "Exactly the same thing"

Let me ask you this. Originally you stated this was about the baby having rights. How do you know the baby would want to live and wouldn’t want to be aborted? What if it was the baby of a 13 year old girl who had been raped by a Muslim? If you were that baby, would you want to be born? If it’s really about rights which is what you first brought up, doesn’t that mean the baby also has the right to be aborted if it didn’t want to come into this world? Keep in mind a lot of these babies grow up to be liberals.
    2014 NFL 51-33-1 62.35%

RX Senior
    Quote Originally Posted by NFLTrends View Post
    Really??....... Here is what you said.... Show me where it is "Exactly the same thing"
    Here is the post I made that you, Zit and Greenbacks attacked. Tell me how this not the same as what I stated above

I believe a woman should have the right to abort in the first trimester, but after that, no unless the pregnancy endangers the mothers life. Shit happens, rape, incest, accidents where birth control fails and in cases like that a woman has the right to abort if she chooses.

Here is the post I made that you, Zit and Greenbacks attacked. Tell me how this not the same as what I stated above
    Go fuck yourself!

Show me where I attacked you for it??

Wager you cant.... cause as I recall I asked a question or two which you ignored
    2014 NFL 51-33-1 62.35%

RX Senior
    And this was Zits response to me. So Zit you need respond to Willie and Mich with this same remark or you are a hypocrit.

So, basically you're saying that a baby in the womb that is 3 months old has 0 rights, and can get their skull crushed by a forceps, or their
    body ripped apart.

Nice.

RX Senior
    Show me where I attacked you for it??

Wager you cant.... cause as I recall I asked a question or two which you ignored
    You asked idiotic questions so I told you to go away. What happened to you ignoring DaFinch like you said? You’re a child. Go away

You asked idiotic questions so I told you to go away. What happened to you ignoring DaFinch like you said? You’re a child. Go away
    Go fuck yourself!

You're 68 years old....Go play some bridge you old trouble making Liberal.

Ok... explain why they were idiotic? Or, did you mean, answering them would show your position on the subject was weak.
    2014 NFL 51-33-1 62.35%

RX Senior
    Ok... explain why they were idiotic? Or, did you mean, answering them would show your position on the subject was weak.
    Dude, you turned a discussion where my stance stated is the same as Willie and Mich, and you turned it into a discussion where you asked me if it was ok for a mother to kill her minor child. If thatís not an idiotic question, I donít know what is.

Dude, you turned a discussion where my stance stated is the same as Willie and Mich, and you turned it into a discussion where you asked me if it was ok for a mother to kill her minor child. If thatís not an idiotic question, I donít know what is.
    Because you stated a mother can do anything with their child until they are old enough to make decisions for themselves... like whether they want to live and/or die
    2014 NFL 51-33-1 62.35%

RX Senior
    Because you stated a mother can do anything with their child until they are old enough to make decisions for themselves... like whether they want to live and/or die
    I never stated any such thing. Look idiot, my stance on abortion is exactly the same as Willie and Mich. if you have a fucking problem with it, go argue with them about it. Now go the fuck away child.

I never stated any such thing. Look idiot, my stance on abortion is exactly the same as Willie and Mich. if you have a fucking problem with it, go argue with them about it. Now go the fuck away child.
    Hmmmmmm

I don’t have definite answers, just my opinion which I just gave. Whatever rights the baby has, or as I pointed out any minor, when it pertains to a legal matter should be decided by the guardian, in this case the mother. She should decide. But I also feel this decision should be done in first trimester barring extreme cases. For me abortion isn’t an easy fix because of unusual cases. To just say ban all abortions is the same logic liberals use when they say ban all guns. Do you want to be compared to liberals?
    2014 NFL 51-33-1 62.35%

RX Senior
    Hmmmmmm
    What the fuck are you hmmmming about? Where in that quote do I say a mother “ can do anything with their child until they are old enough to make decisions for themselves?” I said when it comes to legal matters, the guardian should make decisions for a minor. That’s a far cry from you insinuated. One might say it’s fake news on your part. I’m not responding to your childish posts again. So just go suck on DaFinchs dick since you like that so much.

What the fuck are you hmmmming about? Where in that quote do I say a mother “ can do anything with their child until they are old enough to make decisions for themselves?” I said when it comes to legal matters, the guardian should make decisions for a minor. That’s a far cry from you insinuated. One might say it’s fake news on your part. I’m not responding to your childish posts again. So just go suck on DaFinchs dick since you like that so much.
    Awww, Its funny how you have resorted to insults and name calling... while saying I am childish.

Sorry, to hurt your feelings.
    2014 NFL 51-33-1 62.35%

wabashwonders is 68 years old.

Time for the nursing home old man