Forum: Political Forum - Spirited Political comedy. All serious political and World Event posting is also to be posted in this forum.

Thread: Whack Job Pence: Abortion will end in U.S. 'in our time'

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
  1. #76  
    RX Senior
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    indiana
    Posts
    4,983
    NFL, if you are so against abortions and my stance on it, why are you not asking Willie and Mich the same questions? All 3 of us seem to have the same stance that abortions are ok in first trimester but not after that, but you don’t question them about it. If you are not satisfied with my answers maybe they can answer them better for you. And I’m sure they won’t call you names since that apparently is a no no for you. Of course your buddy GB keeps posting derogatory things towards me for absolutely no reason since I always ignore him but that’s ok I guess. Carry on
    Reply With Quote  
     

  2. #77  
    RX Wizard NFLTrends's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Las Vegas
    Posts
    9,235
    Quote Originally Posted by wabashwonders View Post
    NFL, if you are so against abortions and my stance on it, why are you not asking Willie and Mich the same questions? All 3 of us seem to have the same stance that abortions are ok in first trimester but not after that, but you don’t question them about it. If you are not satisfied with my answers maybe they can answer them better for you. And I’m sure they won’t call you names since that apparently is a no no for you. Of course your buddy GB keeps posting derogatory things towards me for absolutely no reason since I always ignore him but that’s ok I guess. Carry on
    Im against ALL abortions that are used as a form of birth control, which is what over 98% of all abortions are for.

    And seeing as once I asked you a question on your stance, you blew up, started the name calling and such... then refereed to me as childish.

    Show me the thread where I insulted you and called you names please?
    2014 NFL 51-33-1 62.35%
    2013 NFL 61-34 64.21% Finished 6th place in the LVH Supercontest
    Reply With Quote  
     

  3. #78  
    RX Senior
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    indiana
    Posts
    4,983
    Quote Originally Posted by NFLTrends View Post
    Im against ALL abortions that are used as a form of birth control, which is what over 98% of all abortions are for.

    And seeing as once I asked you a question on your stance, you blew up, started the name calling and such... then refereed to me as childish.

    Show me the thread where I insulted you and called you names please?
    God for you. You have a stance on abortion different from me. Big fucking deal! What the fuck do you want asshole? Donít answer I already know. You just want to fucking argue with ME. This isnít about my stance on abortion or you would be asking Willie and Mich the same questions but you continue to ignore them and just try to start shit with me. Go fuckng argue with your buddy DaFinch. Itís obvious you love him so go suck his dick like you always do. Did you learn how to argue from Enfuego because you are just like him.

    And if refuse to confront Willie or Mich on this, itís just proof of what Iím saying is true. All you do is attack a poster not what he posts.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  4. #79  
    RX Wizard NFLTrends's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Las Vegas
    Posts
    9,235
    Quote Originally Posted by wabashwonders View Post
    God for you. You have a stance on abortion different from me. Big fucking deal! What the fuck do you want asshole? Don’t answer I already know. You just want to fucking argue with ME. This isn’t about my stance on abortion or you would be asking Willie and Mich the same questions but you continue to ignore them and just try to start shit with me. Go fuckng argue with your buddy DaFinch. It’s obvious you love him so go suck his dick like you always do. Did you learn how to argue from Enfuego because you are just like him.

    And if refuse to confront Willie or Mich on this, it’s just proof of what I’m saying is true. All you do is attack a poster not what he posts.
    And... how am I childish?

    Name calling and insults?

    Usually what happens when someone loses the debate...
    2014 NFL 51-33-1 62.35%
    2013 NFL 61-34 64.21% Finished 6th place in the LVH Supercontest
    Reply With Quote  
     

  5. #80  
     

  6. #81  
    RX SemiGod
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Boston
    Posts
    12,883
    About time.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  7. #82  
    RX Local roadreeler57's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Toledo
    Posts
    17,863
    Reply With Quote  
     

  8. #83  
    Conservatives, Patriots & Huskies return to glory Willie99's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Home of Foxwoods, Mohegan Sun & Looney Libs
    Posts
    60,506
    Mike Pence is a good, honest, humble family man with consistent positions on the issues

    Libtard Nation hates that shit
    "The best argument against democracy is a five-minute conversation with the average voter". "A rising tide raises all boats". "MAGA"
    Reply With Quote  
     

  9. #84  
    Life's a bitch, then you die! Dave007inVegas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Henderson NV
    Posts
    23,682
    Quote Originally Posted by NFLTrends View Post
    And... how am I childish?

    Name calling and insults?

    Usually what happens when someone loses the debate...
    This is you.

    Reply With Quote  
     

  10. #85  
    RX Local Coldweather's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    usa
    Posts
    24,850
    Liberals should not be allowed to kill the babies because the babies might be sick or something or

    they just do not want the baby to live cause they don't want to here the baby cry. Liberals needs to

    stop killing the babies! F THEM!
    Reply With Quote  
     

  11. #86  
    RX Local Greenbacks's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    90,417
    BZ threads never end well....LMAO
    Reply With Quote  
     

  12. #87  
    Be the change you want to see in the world. BZ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2001
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    14,016
    Quote Originally Posted by Greenbacks View Post
    BZ threads never end well....LMAO

    Fucking comical you support the religious whack job. Have you prayed any gay away lately?
    Reply With Quote  
     

Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •