Forum: OFFSHORE FORUM - Online Sportsbetting - Mentioned in NY TIMES, WSJ, USA TODAY, & DRF. The internet's most popular and busiest sports betting forum. The place to discuss all kinds of sports and gambling related subjects.

Thread: Globalpoker... simply amazing amount of donks there ..LOVE it

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. #26  
    RX Local CHOPTALK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Homerville
    Posts
    38,642
    I will say the site crashes way too much .

    ive only been playing a week so maybe it’s temporary Z

    But if that don’t get fixed soon I’m not going to be able to play long term
    2017 Super Bowl Champs
    Reply With Quote  
     

  2. #27  
    RX Local Dante's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2000
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    71,526
    Quote Originally Posted by CHOPTALK View Post
    Nada
    Seems to good to be true but they found a work around .. 100% legal...awesome to have legal poker back in my opinion
    Reply With Quote  
     

  3. #28  
    RX Local Dante's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2000
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    71,526
    One more example today.... only a 54$ pot... but look what the guy bet and called with ...

    https://play.globalpoker.com/poker-c...4b05118cb8f36a I won without even a pair!


    its a DONKaLicious site for some reason or maybe people dont know how to play?
    Reply With Quote  
     

  4. #29  
    EV Whore HarryCaray's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Wrigley Field
    Posts
    16,937
    Quote Originally Posted by Dante View Post
    One more example today.... only a 54$ pot... but look what the guy bet and called with ...

    https://play.globalpoker.com/poker-c...4b05118cb8f36a I won without even a pair!


    its a DONKaLicious site for some reason or maybe people dont know how to play?
    his checkback on the river was putrd
    Reply With Quote  
     

  5. #30  
    RX Local Dante's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2000
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    71,526
    Quote Originally Posted by HarryCaray View Post
    his checkback on the river was putrd
    Yep had he bet I'm going away I missed my flush or over pair.. I agree Harry
    Reply With Quote  
     

  6. #31  
    Que pasa? festeringZit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    35,210
    A couple from the last hour:

    (What not do do when 3bet large, and sitting with KK when an ace flops):

    https://play.globalpoker.com/poker-c...4b05118cb8f715
    Reply With Quote  
     

  7. #32  
    Reply With Quote  
     

  8. #33  
    EV Whore HarryCaray's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Wrigley Field
    Posts
    16,937
    Quote Originally Posted by festeringZit View Post
    A couple from the last hour:

    (What not do do when 3bet large, and sitting with KK when an ace flops):

    https://play.globalpoker.com/poker-c...4b05118cb8f715
    That is often what bad or inexperienced players do out of position with KK when an A comes...or AK when they whiff. Just jam cause they don't wanna have to fold and they fear getting bluffed. It makes no sense. You are rarely going to get called by worse and your opponent is never going to fold better. If you think your KK is good you'e better off checking with the intent to call when your opponent reps an ace...at least then you're getting value out of some of his bluffs instead of folding them out.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  9. #34  
    RX Local Dante's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2000
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    71,526
    Wow the reraise didn't tell that idiot you had rockets ..lol
    Reply With Quote  
     

  10. #35  
    RX Local Dante's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2000
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    71,526
    Quote Originally Posted by festeringZit View Post
    Wow nice check re raise.. but on the river I would have checked to him I'd be afraid he would not call the 9$ with you quads... Nice wins sir
    Reply With Quote  
     

  11. #36  
    Que pasa? festeringZit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    35,210
    Quote Originally Posted by Dante View Post
    Wow nice check re raise.. but on the river I would have checked to him I'd be afraid he would not call the 9$ with you quads... Nice wins sir
    I almost never check the river against an unknown player when I have a monster. I hate losing value. Against known aggressive players that bet any time they think they can steal a pot, I might... I'm more apt to make a weak smaller bet that might lead them to think I'm weak and raise.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  12. #37  
    Que pasa? festeringZit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    35,210
    Quote Originally Posted by Dante View Post
    Wow nice check re raise.. but on the river I would have checked to him I'd be afraid he would not call the 9$ with you quads... Nice wins sir
    Replaying the hand, he reraised me all in on the turn?
    Reply With Quote  
     

  13. #38  
    Que pasa? festeringZit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    35,210
    The villain in this hand had quadrupled his stack in about 15 minutes playing like a total idiot and hitting everything.

    A few hands earlier I got him to put in 40BB pre flop with Q ten ( of course it was soooooted), and he beat my AK.

    Of course 15 minutes later he had lost most of it.


    At least he actually thought about this one for a few seconds instead of insta-calling:

    https://play.globalpoker.com/poker-c...4b05118cb8fd4d
    Reply With Quote  
     

  14. #39  
    RX Local Dante's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2000
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    71,526
    Quote Originally Posted by festeringZit View Post
    The villain in this hand had quadrupled his stack in about 15 minutes playing like a total idiot and hitting everything.

    A few hands earlier I got him to put in 40BB pre flop with Q ten ( of course it was soooooted), and he beat my AK.

    Of course 15 minutes later he had lost most of it.


    At least he actually thought about this one for a few seconds instead of insta-calling:

    https://play.globalpoker.com/poker-c...4b05118cb8fd4d
    Wow another total idiot ... he had nothing except an over cards .. that is hilarious I hope u make notes on these donks so u can find them again ..I have been using the note feature
    Reply With Quote  
     

  15. #40  
    RX Local CHOPTALK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Homerville
    Posts
    38,642
    I wish I could hud this site
    2017 Super Bowl Champs
    Reply With Quote  
     

  16. #41  
    Que pasa? festeringZit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    35,210
    Reply With Quote  
     

  17. #42  
    Rx Alchemist. carl spackler's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    The B.C.
    Posts
    2,463
    You guys think that maybe these "donks" are actually shills to attract players to the site?
    Reply With Quote  
     

  18. #43  
    Que pasa? festeringZit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    35,210
    Quote Originally Posted by carl spackler View Post
    You guys think that maybe these "donks" are actually shills to attract players to the site?
    I don't think so... My guess is that a lot of players at the levels I play are just there to gamble and have fun, and they don't really
    know how to calculate implied pot odds, which IMHO is essential to being a winning poker player in the long run.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  19. #44  
    RX Local CHOPTALK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Homerville
    Posts
    38,642
    I never could get into cash games.

    Gotta have the competition of a tournament
    2017 Super Bowl Champs
    Reply With Quote  
     

  20. #45  
    RX Local Dante's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2000
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    71,526
    Quote Originally Posted by carl spackler View Post
    You guys think that maybe these "donks" are actually shills to attract players to the site?
    Maybe .. but if so I'm up over 600$ so whatever they are doing im fine .. donk away
    Reply With Quote  
     

  21. #46  
    Que pasa? festeringZit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    35,210
    Quote Originally Posted by CHOPTALK View Post
    I never could get into cash games.

    Gotta have the competition of a tournament
    Funny... I prefer cash games, tournaments take so long... and I like multi-tabling
    Reply With Quote  
     

  22. #47  
    RX Local Dante's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2000
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    71,526
    Quote Originally Posted by festeringZit View Post
    Funny... I prefer cash games, tournaments take so long... and I like multi-tabling
    Same.. I agree
    Reply With Quote  
     

  23. #48  
    RX Local Dante's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2000
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    71,526
    Quote Originally Posted by festeringZit View Post
    You did everything right that donk got lucky on u ..
    Reply With Quote  
     

  24. #49  
    RX Local CHOPTALK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Homerville
    Posts
    38,642
    Quote Originally Posted by festeringZit View Post
    Funny... I prefer cash games, tournaments take so long... and I like multi-tabling
    Global has hyper turbo with 500 starting stack 3 min blinds and you can play as many at a time as you want
    2017 Super Bowl Champs
    Reply With Quote  
     

  25. #50  
    Que pasa? festeringZit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    35,210
    Quote Originally Posted by CHOPTALK View Post
    Global has hyper turbo with 500 starting stack 3 min blinds and you can play as many at a time as you want
    Aren't those tourneys where the blinds jump up so fast more like playing bingo?

    Seems like the faster the blinds go up, the less chance there is to actually play poker, and more luck is involved?
    Reply With Quote  
     

Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •