Forum: The Rubber Room - Serious disease and death wishes =automatic ban. No blatant socially taboo racist insults, no obscenely gross pics and ABSOLUTELY NO HARDCORE PORNOGRAPHY.

Thread: Ok greenbacks if Justin Cruise canít do it I will.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. #1 Ok greenbacks if Justin Cruise canít do it I will. 
    RX Semi-God CHOPTALK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Homerville
    Posts
    39,589
    Name the bet .
    any bet you want .

    I don’t care what the bet is.
    Loser is banned for a year .

    You want to bet basketball ? Fine. I haven’t watched 10 games this season but I will bet you.

    Tennis, hockey, curling?

    I don’t give a flying shit what I will bet you.

    So bring it on let me finish what JC could not finish
    2017 Super Bowl Champs
    Reply With Quote  
     

  2. #2  
    RX Local JustinCruise's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    17,458
    Everyone wants you gone greenbacks lol
    Reply With Quote  
     

  3. #3  
    RX Senior RoofTop's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Hood
    Posts
    4,468
    I will do the same bet with JC. Anything to get that butt pirate out of here.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  4. #4  
    RX Semi-God Betallsports's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    96,768
    Reply With Quote  
     

  5. #5  
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Nowhere
    Posts
    91,345
    Quote Originally Posted by JustinCruise View Post
    Everyone wants you gone greenbacks lol

    You already tried to send me packing....It didn`t work.

    Give it another shot.....I`m waiting.


    Greenbacks has to be Stopped

    http://www.therxforum.com/showthread.php?t=1058564&highlight=

    Petition to get Greenbacks banned from the RX Forum

    http://www.therxforum.com/showthread.php?t=1058569&highlight=

    The REAL petition to get Greenbacks banned or limited

    http://www.therxforum.com/showthread.php?t=1059607&highlight=
    Reply With Quote  
     

  6. #6  
    RX Local JustinCruise's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    17,458
    Quote Originally Posted by Greenbacks View Post
    You already tried to send me packing....It didn`t work.

    Give it another shot.....I`m waiting.

    Greenbacks has to be Stopped

    http://www.therxforum.com/showthread.php?t=1058564&highlight=

    Petition to get Greenbacks banned from the RX Forum

    http://www.therxforum.com/showthread.php?t=1058569&highlight=

    The REAL petition to get Greenbacks banned or limited

    http://www.therxforum.com/showthread.php?t=1059607&highlight=
    What's your answer to chops bet
    Reply With Quote  
     

  7. #7  
    RX Semi-God CHOPTALK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Homerville
    Posts
    39,589
    Quote Originally Posted by JustinCruise View Post
    What's your answer to chops bet
    The sad thing is there should not even be an answer for my bet if you would have done what you supposed to do .

    This is all about cleaning up your mess
    2017 Super Bowl Champs
    Reply With Quote  
     

  8. #8  
    RX Wizard
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    10,637
    You guy's are off base here,JC said he has a wife,a kid,and another on the way, he said he is to busy to bet the tourney,his words,not mine,he is in no position to ask anyone to bet,he is to busy,he is a fool
    Reply With Quote  
     

  9. #9  
    RX Local JustinCruise's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    17,458
    What's it gonna be gb
    Reply With Quote  
     

  10. #10  
    RX Senior RoofTop's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Hood
    Posts
    4,468
    Quote Originally Posted by RoofTop View Post
    I will do the same bet with JC. Anything to get that butt pirate out of here.
    Whats it going to be JC?
    Reply With Quote  
     

  11. #11  
    RX Local JustinCruise's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    17,458
    Quote Originally Posted by RoofTop View Post
    Whats it going to be JC?
    You're too irrelevant to ban
    Reply With Quote  
     

  12. #12  
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Nowhere
    Posts
    91,345
    Quote Originally Posted by JustinCruise View Post
    What's it gonna be gb
    I thought you had a fat ass wife.

    You said you had no time to hang here and cap games.

    Go feed your fat ass wife some of your taco bell.

    Start another thread with my name in the title....And i`ll keep calling your wife a fat ass bitch....That`s a fair trade off.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  13. #13  
    RX Local JustinCruise's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    17,458
    Quote Originally Posted by Greenbacks View Post
    I thought you had a fat ass wife.

    You said you had no time to hang here and cap games.

    Go feed your fat ass wife some of your taco bell.

    Start another thread with my name in the title....And i`ll keep calling your wife a fat ass bitch....That`s a fair trade off.
    So that's a no to chop too?

    What a puss
    Reply With Quote  
     

  14. #14  
    RX Semi-God CHOPTALK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Homerville
    Posts
    39,589
    What if JC allows me to proxy bet for him?
    We do the same NCAA basketball tourney bet you wanted to do with JC except I make the bets.

    If I lose JC gets banned .
    If I win you get banned .

    This arrangement will make me a hero no matter what happens.

    Its is the ultimate win win.
    2017 Super Bowl Champs
    Reply With Quote  
     

  15. #15  
    RX Senior C.P.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    next door to you
    Posts
    8,129
    Quote Originally Posted by Betallsports View Post
    I Like TIT'S
    Reply With Quote  
     

  16. #16  
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Nowhere
    Posts
    91,345
    Quote Originally Posted by JustinCruise View Post
    So that's a no to chop too?

    What a puss
    You want to get personal with me and start constant threads with my name in the title.

    Then i`ll call your wife a fat ass bitch.

    Does your fat ass wife look like this?

    Reply With Quote  
     

  17. #17  
    RX Senior RoofTop's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Hood
    Posts
    4,468
    Quote Originally Posted by JustinCruise View Post
    You're too irrelevant to ban
    Knew you was chicken shit
    Reply With Quote  
     

  18. #18  
    RX Semi-God
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    North of there
    Posts
    25,646
    Quote Originally Posted by Greenbacks View Post
    You want to get personal with me and start constant threads with my name in the title.

    Then i`ll call your wife a fat ass bitch.

    Does your fat ass wife look like this?

    jC out kick his coverage? Lol
    Reply With Quote  
     

  19. #19  
     

  20. #20  
    RX Wizard
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    10,637
    JC is busy,does not have 2 minutes in a day to make a few plays,what a jack ass
    Reply With Quote  
     

  21. #21  
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Nowhere
    Posts
    91,345
    Quote Originally Posted by michael777 View Post
    JC is busy,does not have 2 minutes in a day to make a few plays,what a jack ass
    Lol
    Reply With Quote  
     

  22. #22  
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Nowhere
    Posts
    91,345
    Quote Originally Posted by michael777 View Post
    JC is busy,does not have 2 minutes in a day to make a few plays,what a jack ass
    I got no time...lol

    I like jerkoff better
    Reply With Quote  
     

  23. #23  
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Nowhere
    Posts
    91,345
    Quote Originally Posted by CHOPTALK View Post
    Name the bet .
    any bet you want .

    I don’t care what the bet is.
    Loser is banned for a year .

    You want to bet basketball ? Fine. I haven’t watched 10 games this season but I will bet you.

    Tennis, hockey, curling?

    I don’t give a flying shit what I will bet you.

    So bring it on let me finish what JC could not finish
    If he cant?

    No he cant.....He punked out like the little sissy that he is...lol
    Reply With Quote  
     

  24. #24  
    Conservatives, Patriots & Huskies return to glory Willie99's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Home of Foxwoods, Mohegan Sun & Looney Libs
    Posts
    64,051
    people go to forums to interact with others than want to have those other people banned, I just don't get that

    use the ignore feature people, it's better for all of us when you're having pissing contests in multiple threads

    and make bets for cash or avatars
    "The best argument against democracy is a five-minute conversation with the average voter". "A rising tide raises all boats". "MAGA"
    Reply With Quote  
     

  25. #25  
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    North Korea Camp 22
    Posts
    587
    Quote Originally Posted by Willie99 View Post
    people go to forums to interact with others than want to have those other people banned, I just don't get that

    use the ignore feature people, it's better for all of us when you're having pissing contests in multiple threads

    and make bets for cash or avatars
    Some people take this site way to seriously.
    Reply With Quote  
     

Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •