Forum: College Basketball Forum - Post your picks and discuss anything related to betting College Hoops here.

Thread: Tourney Selections

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
  1. #1 Tourney Selections 
    RX Senior
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    3,669
    St bonaventure +3.5 -110 15 units
    St bonaventure ml +150 5 units
    Reply With Quote  
     

  2. #2  
    RX Senior
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    3,669
    Bonnies have possibly the best back court in the nation with Jaylen Adams and Matt Mobley. They have the bigs to be able to match up with UCLA in Magarity and Aldridge. Bonnies are super excited to be back in tourney since first time since 2012. They won 13 in a row before losing to Davidson in the tourney (a 12 seed who won their conference tourney).

    Bonnies are 20th in the country on 3 point fg % with Adams shooting 46%. They're also 29th in the country in 3 pt fg defense. Where's Ucla in 3 pt defense? Outside of the top 150 at #185. In fact Uclas scoring defense is atrocious and outside the top 250. Ucla is #28 in scoring offense, which is great. Bonnies are #70. Not sure that small bump in offense makes up for giant discrepancy on defense. Take the bonnies.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  3. #3  
    RX Senior
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    3,669
    Bonnies over 155 -110 10 units
    Reply With Quote  
     

  4. #4  
    Your Bookies Worest Enemy XSPower's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    East Coast
    Posts
    48,974
    Good luck tonight...
    Reply With Quote  
     

  5. #5  
    RX Senior
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    3,669
    Ever since Trey Kell returned from injury, San Diego st went on a 9 in a row winning streak, winning their tourney and punching their ticket. Too bad they drew a hot Houston team who's also hot and ranks high in both offense and defense. Houston's chink in their armor is a big one. Their height. Aztecs play big boy ball shooting over 52% of their shots inside the 3 point line. This hurts Houston who is 9th in the country in defensive fg%. I see San Diego st winning turnover margin and the free throw battle. Pair all that with public backing Houston and I expect line to drop. Get some San Diego St. +4 -115 25 units
    Reply With Quote  
     

  6. #6  
    RX Senior
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    Bay Area, CA
    Posts
    3,434
    Quote Originally Posted by CBBPHENOM View Post
    Ever since Trey Kell returned from injury, San Diego st went on a 9 in a row winning streak, winning their tourney and punching their ticket. Too bad they drew a hot Houston team who's also hot and ranks high in both offense and defense. Houston's chink in their armor is a big one. Their height. Aztecs play big boy ball shooting over 52% of their shots inside the 3 point line. This hurts Houston who is 9th in the country in defensive fg%. I see San Diego st winning turnover margin and the free throw battle. Pair all that with public backing Houston and I expect line to drop. Get some San Diego St. +4 -115 25 units
    Agree. Like the Aztecs
    Reply With Quote  
     

  7. #7  
    RX Senior
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    3,669
    Believe me, I believed in Rhode Island. They were a covering machine before limping into the tourney. A team that relies on their turnover margin (#3 in the country) and defense (#61 in country in defensive scoring). Rhode Island had an cake walk schedule compared to Oklahoma. I feel this is one of those games where public looks to fade a team that's sucked due to a brutal schedule. With the game being played early on Thursday and Trae Young being the xfactor I expect an upset early. Think oklahoma wins the glass and oklahoma comes in fresher after getting knocked from conference tourney early. You think Ncaa tourney pickers put oklahoma in to lose 1st round? I'm gonna consider a Duke upset very hard. +2 -110 25 units
    Reply With Quote  
     

  8. #8  
    RX Wizard
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Vegas / Chicago
    Posts
    5,972
    Quote Originally Posted by CBBPHENOM View Post
    St bonaventure +3.5 -110 15 units
    St bonaventure ml +150 5 units
    st bonny getting bombed now. 2.5 and likely 2 soon
    Reply With Quote  
     

  9. #9  
    Super Moderator
    A Good Head & A Good Heart Are Always A Formidable Combination
    Hache Man's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Orlando, FL
    Posts
    116,411
    GL with your plays
    Reply With Quote  
     

  10. #10  
    RX Senior
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    3,669
    Quote Originally Posted by ShortBusDriver7 View Post
    st bonny getting bombed now. 2.5 and likely 2 soon
    And over up to 156
    Reply With Quote  
     

  11. #11  
    RX Wizard
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Vegas / Chicago
    Posts
    5,972
    Quote Originally Posted by CBBPHENOM View Post
    And over up to 156
    yeah sharps on over
    Reply With Quote  
     

  12. #12  
    RX Senior
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    3,669
    Quote Originally Posted by CBBPHENOM View Post
    And over up to 156
    157 fuck me (blow quote)
    Reply With Quote  
     

  13. #13  
    RX Senior
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    3,669
    2-1 +11.5 units
    Reply With Quote  
     

  14. #14  
    RX Senior
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    3,669
    Nothing crazy here. I just keep hearing how Loyola Chicago is a matchup nightmare for Miami and how they'll be the Cinderella of the tourney. Uhh how about Miami plays in the Acc and has a better d than Loyola Chicago and has a nice mixture of vets. No upset. Miami by dd. Miami -2 -110 25 units
    Reply With Quote  
     

  15. #15  
    RX Local tmader7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Muleshoe, TX
    Posts
    17,245
    Quote Originally Posted by CBBPHENOM View Post
    Believe me, I believed in Rhode Island. They were a covering machine before limping into the tourney. A team that relies on their turnover margin (#3 in the country) and defense (#61 in country in defensive scoring). Rhode Island had an cake walk schedule compared to Oklahoma. I feel this is one of those games where public looks to fade a team that's sucked due to a brutal schedule. With the game being played early on Thursday and Trae Young being the xfactor I expect an upset early. Think oklahoma wins the glass and oklahoma comes in fresher after getting knocked from conference tourney early. You think Ncaa tourney pickers put oklahoma in to lose 1st round? I'm gonna consider a Duke upset very hard. +2 -110 25 units
    QUICK, when was the last time OU won a game away from Loyd Noble.....BZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ, time up. It wasn't in 2018. I think after the Bonnies win over UCLA last night, Rhode Island Red is gonna find some MO to win this one. GL my friend.

    ~T~
    Reply With Quote  
     

  16. #16  
    RX Senior
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    3,669
    Quote Originally Posted by tmader7 View Post
    QUICK, when was the last time OU won a game away from Loyd Noble.....BZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ, time up. It wasn't in 2018. I think after the Bonnies win over UCLA last night, Rhode Island Red is gonna find some MO to win this one. GL my friend.

    ~T~
    They both suck. Totally agree. You make a whole lot of common sense t. Just have that feeling
    Reply With Quote  
     

  17. #17  
    RX Senior
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    3,669
    Az st ml -125 30 units
    Reply With Quote  
     

  18. #18  
    RX Local tmader7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Muleshoe, TX
    Posts
    17,245
    Quote Originally Posted by CBBPHENOM View Post
    They both suck. Totally agree. You make a whole lot of common sense t. Just have that feeling
    If it Quacks like a Duck, swims like a Duck, flies like a Duck........it sure as hell ain't no swan. Did a large par and bought RI to +3 @-310 I believe. GL tonight!

    ~T~
    Reply With Quote  
     

  19. #19  
    RX Senior
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    3,669
    Quote Originally Posted by tmader7 View Post
    If it Quacks like a Duck, swims like a Duck, flies like a Duck........it sure as hell ain't no swan. Did a large par and bought RI to +3 @-310 I believe. GL tonight!

    ~T~
    We can both win!!!
    Reply With Quote  
     

  20. #20  
    RX Local tmader7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Muleshoe, TX
    Posts
    17,245
    Quote Originally Posted by CBBPHENOM View Post
    We can both win!!!
    From one Pennsylvanian to another.......!

    ~T~
    Reply With Quote  
     

  21. #21  
    RX Senior
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    3,669
    Quote Originally Posted by tmader7 View Post
    From one Pennsylvanian to another.......!

    ~T~
    Got a g on these 4 plays
    Reply With Quote  
     

  22. #22  
    Your Bookies Worest Enemy XSPower's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    East Coast
    Posts
    48,974
    Good luck tonight...
    Reply With Quote  
     

  23. #23  
    RX Senior
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    3,669
    Quote Originally Posted by CBBPHENOM View Post
    Az st ml -125 30 units
    Az st baby!
    Reply With Quote  
     

  24. #24  
    RX Senior Jack Straw's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    wichita
    Posts
    1,620
    Just to be clear
    as of tonight you have 3 more posted plays correct?
    SD St. +4
    Miami -2
    Oklahoma +2

    Thanks & GL
    Reply With Quote  
     

  25. #25  
    RX Senior
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    3,669
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Straw View Post
    Just to be clear
    as of tonight you have 3 more posted plays correct?
    SD St. +4
    Miami -2
    Oklahoma +2

    Thanks & GL
    You are correct, organization not my strength
    Reply With Quote  
     

Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •