Forum: College Basketball Forum - Post your picks and discuss anything related to betting College Hoops here.

Thread: Has anyone watched this Lipscomb team?

1. #1 Has anyone watched this Lipscomb team? 
    It’s safe to say they’ll give up nearly 90 to the Tarheels but can they score vs the Heels defense? They only scored in the mid 60s vs the 4 top teams this season (Purdue, Tenn...). Everything I can find simply writes off the Bison without much of a thought. Not thinking they can win but can they score into the high 70s?

Quote Originally Posted by ca$hmoney View Post
    It’s safe to say they’ll give up nearly 90 to the Tarheels but can they score vs the Heels defense? They only scored in the mid 60s vs the 4 top teams this season (Purdue, Tenn...). Everything I can find simply writes off the Bison without much of a thought. Not thinking they can win but can they score into the high 70s?
    LMAO!!! When the bracket was announced, sent TR a text asking him if he knew where Lipscomb was located. Response: A Vagina. Jackson, TN, 80 miles from where I went to high school. They offered me a scholarship, academic/bases combo. You'd have to visit Jackson to understand why I graciously turned them down and went to Vandy. Although, the Zona Diamondbacks now have a farm team there, built a nice stadium right off of I-40. I can see this game getting ugly, UNC the best rebounding team in the country, not to mention they can score, Lipscomb's first trip to the dance. If I played it, UNC, if not, nothing. GL

~T~

RX Local
    Yea, Jackson, Tn, just can’t get there from here. Memphis in one side, Nashville on the other , it gets made fun of