Forum: OFFSHORE FORUM - Online Sportsbetting - Mentioned in NY TIMES, WSJ, USA TODAY, & DRF. The place to discuss all kinds of sports and gambling related subjects.

Thread: Anybody go vegan yet?

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567
    RX Wizard
    Why does this dude hide behind this vegan diet bullshit - just come out and say I'm a proud member of PETA

Quote Originally Posted by Seymour View Post
    Why does this dude hide behind this vegan diet bullshit - just come out and say I'm a proud member of PETA
    you don't have to endorse PETA to be a vegan. last i say about the subject as you all have your views and I won't be changing them. Shub's an ignorant cvnt, you're an ignorant cvnt, etc
    If liberty means anything at all, it means the right to tell people what they do not want to hear

Quote Originally Posted by rolltide View Post
    not shocked as most vegetarians and vegans are liberals and they are already mentally ill, otherwise wouldn't be liberals

btw why egg this OP clown on. now you have to view his stupid fucking retort and then zit has to post some 1943 study about how vegetarians use more acreage than meat eaters... fucking YAWN

do what the fuck you want and leave the rest of us alone. that goes for Will, ace, shub, and zit
    I'll bet you are a real delight to hang out with, the life of the party.

Conservatives, Patriots & Huskies return to glory Willie99's Avatar
    Home of Foxwoods, Mohegan Sun & Looney Libs
    Anyone pull off their fingernails yet?
    "The best argument against democracy is a five-minute conversation with the average voter". "A rising tide raises all boats". "MAGA"

Banned
    Going vegan is for women.

Sorry.

Banned
    In 2019, 30% of humans have a gluten allergy. 20 years ago, no one even knew what that was and somehow survived.

RX Wizard
    vegan is the worst diet anyone can be on,God bless those,you won't last long

Quote Originally Posted by michael777 View Post
    vegan is the worst diet anyone can be on,God bless those,you won't last long
    Ignorant....25 years and counting

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Shub View Post
    At least you posted your height and weight unlike these Clowns
    6’5”

Have been tossing around a couple diets. Paleo or keto

vegan wouldn’t work for me. I would be constantly hungry

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by festeringZit View Post

This is funny. No one likes that person that has to do when out to eat. My god. U want to eat healthy. U know what to order and since when is a salmon not healthy??? No matter the diet you are on.

In fact if you have the $ certain cuts of steak are very healthy

Quote Originally Posted by The Greatest One View Post
    In 2019, 30% of humans have a gluten allergy. 20 years ago, no one even knew what that was and somehow survived.
    No shit, that and a whole lot of stuff
    "The best argument against democracy is a five-minute conversation with the average voter". "A rising tide raises all boats". "MAGA"

[ Shit, even plants are smart enough to eat meat. ]

https://www.foxnews.com/science/sala...-north-america

Salamander-eating plant first known in North America

By Brie Stimson | Fox News

While some carnivorous plants are known to eat insects, the bell-shaped purple pitcher plant or Sarracenia purpurea is the first known in North America to consume amphibians. (University of Guelph)

Scientists have discovered a rare vertebrate-eating plant in Ontario, Canada, that feeds on salamanders, according to reports.
    While some carnivorous plants are known to eat insects, the bell-shaped purple pitcher plant or Sarracenia purpurea is the first known in North America to consume amphibians, Newsweek reported. Scientists previously thought only tropical pitcher plants ate vertebrates.

The plant slowing digests its prey by drowning it in acidic fluid, Vice reported about the study published in the journal Ecology last week.[COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.2)] biologist from the University of Guelph first discovered the meat-eating plant last year in the Algonquin Provincial Park. “There is a conspicuous absence of vertebrate prey” in scientific records about the plant’s diet, a biologist wrote in the study. “More work needed to be done.”

[/COLOR]

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Shub View Post
    thata great. Unfortunately vegan just means animal cruelty free, not healthy. It’s obviously better than non vegan but all that stuff is crap. 80-90% of my diet is fruit. Veggies, seeds and nuts make up the rest.
    Are you feminine and weigh 120 pounds?

RX Member
    I wish I could go vegan. Not sure I'd be able to resist the smell of things like bacon, or a good grilled burger. Say what you want about fast food, and I rarely eat it, but not sure how anyone could drive by a Burger King when they are actually grilling burgers around lunch-dinner time and not say it smells delicious. Wish I had the will power.

Quote Originally Posted by rolltide View Post
    not shocked as most vegetarians and vegans are liberals and they are already mentally ill, otherwise wouldn't be liberals

btw why egg this OP clown on. now you have to view his stupid fucking retort and then zit has to post some 1943 study about how vegetarians use more acreage than meat eaters... fucking YAWN

do what the fuck you want and leave the rest of us alone. that goes for Will, ace, shub, and zit
    What? you don't like my pictures?

I don't care what people eat my friend, I just mock Shub for the same reasons you do