Forum: Baseball Forum - Post your picks or discuss anything related to betting MLB here. Sponsored by BetDSI - get your 300% bonus here, Only for RX Posters

Thread: Yankees Insider Picks

Always fun losing a double banger in the first inning. Geez what a choke.

So far:
    40-27
    + 8.45
    -$ to win 1
    +$ risk 1

In a shocking move, we're betting on the Yanks at -159 to win the rubber game. Double header in Charm City tomorrow.

Good luck and enjoy the game!

That was harder than it needed to be but a W is a W.

So far:
    41-27
    + 9.45
    -$ to win 1
    +$ risk 1

Hopefully Baltimore treats us better than Toronto did.

RX Senior
    Congrats Stander.Saw end game .Got up late missed the game. Close one, but win.Had Yanks yesterday -1.5

Thanks Baron. Bats were unlucky last night says Vin. Feels like we were about to break the game open all night. Hopefully, tonight the luck will turn and we will start getting some ribs is those hits. And Baltimore does seem to play well against us, no matter how bad they are. They took 3 of 4 in April. But that was a long time ago and they've gotten worse and have been in an awful scoring slump.

Hopefully that turns around tonight at Camden, which is a very small park, and we see a lot of balls flying. Wish I had gotten this before it moved of 9.5 but

Ovah Grovah 10 -105 first game

RX Senior
    Stander i have ^^10 also but parlayed to Nats^9. HAVE YANKS Ml & DREADED RED SOX ML Parlayed .Good luck

Bad luck. The injuries have really killed the offense. And that Drury is awful. Swings at anything. I'm starting to feel like we're the Pittsburgh Steelers of MLB.... You beat the good teams but lose to the shit teams... Nothing for the next game. I think the ML for the Yanks is -175 and I recall seeing it at -125 this morning. To anyone chasing with the Yanks straight up in game 2, be careful. If it wasn't the Orioles, I'd say fade them but the Os are the Os and could lay an egg at any time.

So far:
    41-28
    + 8.40
    -$ to win 1
    +$ risk 1

RX Senior
    I need glasses .I lost my $30 tank ml parlay I bet $20’ parlay Red Sox ^ 10 & Pirates^9. Thought i had Yanks^ 10. Not playing 2nd game.

RX Member
    Quote Originally Posted by stander View Post
    Bad luck. The injuries have really killed the offense. And that Drury is awful. Swings at anything. I'm starting to feel like we're the Pittsburgh Steelers of MLB.... You beat the good teams but lose to the shit teams... Nothing for the next game. I think the ML for the Yanks is -175 and I recall seeing it at -125 this morning. To anyone chasing with the Yanks straight up in game 2, be careful. If it wasn't the Orioles, I'd say fade them but the Os are the Os and could lay an egg at any time.

So far:
    41-28
    + 8.40
    -$ to win 1
    +$ risk 1
    Absolutley no reason we should have lost game 1 yesterday. I put that on Boone. We have all these power arms in the pen, and Boone waits till CC gets 2 men on and no outs and then STILL keeps him in, to the tune of a 3 run HR. By then it was too late, I was screaming for a hook after the first batter of the 6th, something Girardi would have done. I like me some Boone but he lost them the game yesterday.

Quote Originally Posted by MedicalMaryJ View Post
    Absolutley no reason we should have lost game 1 yesterday. I put that on Boone. We have all these power arms in the pen, and Boone waits till CC gets 2 men on and no outs and then STILL keeps him in, to the tune of a 3 run HR. By then it was too late, I was screaming for a hook after the first batter of the 6th, something Girardi would have done. I like me some Boone but he lost them the game yesterday.
    Boone is arguably the worst manager the Yanks have had since I began wagering some 40 plus years ago. He's fucked up a dozen games this season. His only saving grace is he has the best roster on the planet.

~T~

RX Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tmader7 View Post
    Boone is arguably the worst manager the Yanks have had since I began wagering some 40 plus years ago. He's fucked up a dozen games this season. His only saving grace is he has the best roster on the planet.

~T~
    First year guy, Iím willing to give him more time before I give him that title.Many other Managers would of benched Gardy/Hicks and Bentances during their month long funks. But he stuck with him and its been our saving grace.

speaking of best rosters, with JD Martinez just smoking the ball, I was having a convo with a friend of mine about the 00 Tigers teams that did nothing and they had JD/Miggy/Victor/ Max/Verlander/ etc that team was stacked and didnít do jack. Canít be in any sort of company with them but with the Red Sox just churning along they might be in a WC game against Paxton😕

Quote Originally Posted by MedicalMaryJ View Post
    First year guy, I’m willing to give him more time before I give him that title.Many other Managers would of benched Gardy/Hicks and Bentances during their month long funks. But he stuck with him and its been our saving grace.

speaking of best rosters, with JD Martinez just smoking the ball, I was having a convo with a friend of mine about the 00 Tigers teams that did nothing and they had JD/Miggy/Victor/ Max/Verlander/ etc that team was stacked and didn’t do jack. Can’t be in any sort of company with them but with the Red Sox just churning along they might be in a WC game against Paxton
    +1

They're just Jekyl and Hyde this season. Been some nights I thought both Judge and Stanton were doing acid, LOL. Thing is, Boone keeps a starter in there too damn long when the curtain has fallin. It's not like their pen is shit, can't figure out what the hell he's thinking. As much as I hate to say this, being a Dore, they need to do something about Gray, he's just not getting it done. They don't get his ass out of the rotation, they have a snowball's chance in hell of catching Boston.

~T~

I know what you guys mean about Aaron Boone. Vin had called him the Barry Switzer of MLB once after a bonehead move. Speaking of which, when I asked him what he thought about the game tonight, he said the boys were going to give Tanaka a welcome back win and crush Cashner. Betting a pitcher on his first game back is like betting on a QB his first game back - generally not s good idea. And hamstrings? He could get pulled early even is he's doing well....

Might be a good time to fade. Or not play. It seems the Os don't have a prayer at hanging with any team or there except the Yankees.

Yanks -1.5 -148

I do agree Boone handled the Betances situation well though. We need Dellin. Absolutely need him. Hopefully the mistakes fix themselves in time and the long term bond with the players will take us to the WS. In his mind, we can lose a game here and there. To me though, we've got to win these games against shit teams. The ones we should win. In a pennant race this tight, they could make the difference.

Well losing Game 1 last night was not a good start, LOL. You gotta beat the dumpster dogs of the American League to get 'er done. Staying off this one for the reason you pointed out Stander, pitcher coming back. BOL to ya!!!

~T~

Can't say I didn't see that one coming.

So far:
    41-29
    + 6.92
    -$ to win 1
    +$ risk 1

Well, ya got you know who on the bump tonight. Ask Vin if he can find out if Sonny has taken his Schizo meds today.

~T~

No play Sonny Gray day.

Personally I think the Os light him up but lady luck seems to have abandoned us, so maybe she'll be waiting in Cleveland....

Good luck if you play!

RX Senior
    Playing Bal TT ov 4...see if Gray "comes through" again LOL

RX Senior
    Gray sucks took over 10.5 Good see yanks lose again

Sonny Gray, a riddle wrapped in an enima... Or something like that.
    Tonight El Mal de Ojo and Injun Kluber square off on the North Coast.
    Vin expects a strong game from Severino after his uncharactetisticly bad last start. Vin thinks the difference tonight will probably be the pens. Ours isn't great but theirs is pretty bad.

So, NYY -115.

Quote Originally Posted by stander View Post
    Sonny Gray, a riddle wrapped in an enima... Or something like that.
    Tonight El Mal de Ojo and Injun Kluber square off on the North Coast.
    Vin expects a strong game from Severino after his uncharactetisticly bad last start. Vin thinks the difference tonight will probably be the pens. Ours isn't great but theirs is pretty bad.

So, NYY -115.

Uhggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg!!! Kaboom did make a strong case for Severino tonight. Wind looking like it's blowing in to left field, so I might hit the under here. GL Stander!

~T~

11mph wind from what I saw this morning so it should keep some balls on the park. GL!
    I thought about the under but only wanted to risk one play tonight. That and the first five is only 3.5 a bad inning and a homer could screw that and the pens (one or both) have a decent chance of shitting the bed.....

RX Senior
    gl

RX Senior
    Wearing glasses today . I read my last statement .I meant glad see yanks win , not lose .I lost total 10.5.Should bought have like Tmader 7. Gray pitch great for once. No disrespect to indians on 2 team parlay. Like home team. Hope you win