What Mueller is NOT Saying, in so many Direct words ...

Search

Tokens
https://www.dailykos.com/stories/20...Mueller-is-NOT-Saying-in-so-many-Direct-words

What Mueller is NOT Saying, in so many Direct words ...

Saturday April 07, 2018 · 8:32 AM PDT

final-mueller-cover.jpg

Come on, Make his Day, Donnie ...

Time to connect a few dots, that is “those Facts already in evidence”. Many thanks to the Free Press for providing today’s rhetorical “Theme” ...
What Robert Mueller is telling us

Sheila Markin, The Detroit Free Press — Apr 7, 2018
[...]
Truth has become a game in the era of Trump and Fox News, Alex Jones and conspiracy theorists. Mueller, however, is insisting on factual truth. Truth is not fuzzy; there is no alternate reality. You tell the truth, or you end up in jail.
That is Lesson No. 1.
And there are other lessons and messages from Mueller in this guilty plea. Mueller rebuts the chatter from Fox News and other sources that there is no "collusion" or nexus between the Trump campaign and Russians connected with the GRU, the Russian secret service. Nestled in the guilty plea, Mueller somewhat gratuitiously tells us that Manafort and Gates were interacting with a foreign agent who is not specifically named but appears to be Constantin Kilimnik, a former Russian intelligence officer for GRU, Russia's military intelligence organization.The argument that there was no collusion between the Trump campaign and the Russians is destroyed once you understand what Mueller is telling us.
[...]
In this real world game of “Truth or Dare” — the people running Trump’s Campaign sure have a propensity for choosing “Dare”
Mueller Draws Line to Russian Spy’s Work With Manafort and Gates

by David Voreacos, Bloomberg — March 28, 2018
[...]
Point of Contact
Kilimnik worked for years in Ukraine with Manafort and Gates, who did political consulting that helped get Viktor Yanukovych elected as president. Kilimnik was also a point of contact to Oleg Deripaska, a Russian oligarch who is close to President Vladimir Putin.
Manafort’s work in Ukraine dried up after Yanukovych was ousted. In July 2016, with Trump closing in on the Republican Party’s presidential nomination, Manafort emailed Kilimnik with an offer: Manafort could provide private briefings to a mutual associate about the Trump campaign. That associate, people familiar with the matter said, was Deripaska.
Manafort once did consulting work for Deripaska’s businesses. The men had a falling out over $18.9 million that Deripaska invested with Manafort in a Ukrainian cable television venture in 2007. The venture failed, leading to litigation, including a lawsuit that Deripaska filed in January claiming Manafort and Gates defrauded him.
“I assume you have shown our friends my media coverage, right?” Manafort wrote in the email to Kilimnik, according to an email obtained by the Atlantic. “How do we use to get whole?"
After all those ‘Denials about Russian Contacts’ have been proven False — the last recourse of a Scoundrel is to lie his ass off … (and Mr Scoundrel has been repeating The Big Lie ever since, despite the mounds of evidence to the contrary — consider Exhibit “Kushner for instance). Or the well-documented In-Box of Trump’s most pivotal Campaign Manager ...

Trump Distances Himself From Manafort, Says 'No Collusion'

by Ali Vitali, NBC News — Oct 30, 2017
[...]
Trump said the allegations against Manafort stem from "before Paul Manafort was part of the Trump campaign. But why aren't Crooked Hillary & the Dems the focus?????"
"Also, there is NO COLLUSION!" the president added. [The Big Lie.]
[...]
Trump was responding to the news that Manafort, along with longtime business associate Rick Gates, was indicted by a federal grand jury on 12 charges, including conspiracy against the United States. Gates and Manafort surrendered to law enforcement Monday, and entered a plea of not guilty.
Separately, another Trump campaign adviser, George Papadopoulos, struck a cooperation deal with Mueller, secretly pleading guilty three weeks ago to lying to federal agents about his contacts with Kremlin-connected Russians, court filings unsealed Monday showed.
collusion.jpg
Drats! Foiled again.

Meanwhile at the other end of Trump Conspiracy Avenue
Who’s who in the George Papadopoulos court documents

by Rosalind S. Helderman, Washington Post — Nov 2, 2017
[...]
“Another high-ranking campaign official”: Campaign chairman Paul Manafort

The court filings indicate that Papadopoulos emailed “another high-ranking campaign official” on May 21, 2016, with the subject line “Request from Russia to meet Mr. Trump.”
The Post has previously identified this official as Paul Manafort, who was indicted Monday on unrelated criminal charges.
Manafort forwarded Papadopoulos’s email to another campaign official, stating: “We need someone to communicate that DT is not doing these trips,” referring to a trip to Russia. “It should be someone low level in the campaign so as not to send any signal.”
[...]
“Another campaign official”: Manafort deputy Rick Gates

The Post has previously identified the official who received the May 21, 2016, email from Manafort as his deputy, Rick Gates. Gates was indicted Monday on unrelated criminal charges.
Since Paul Manafort was “managing Trump with respect to DT’s Russian outreach” — Paul Manafort basically admitted in that email that “DT was interested” and “that someone else would have to take the Meeting so as not to raise suspicions” … (maybe someone in the Seychelles perhaps, could inconspicuously “take that ‘accidental’ Russian Meeting” in DT’s place).
And since 2 of the 3 co-conspirators documented here are already cooperating with Mueller, the Special Counsel probably already has most of the Facts that he needs, to prove collusion/conspiracy between the Trump Campaign and Russian Intelligence actors — many with direct ties to the Kremlin.
Mr Mueller shrewd attorney on a Quest that he is, would simply like to get the “subject” of the Investigation — to confirm or deny — the actual facts already in the evidence bin. Call it a “Pop Quiz” on Donald Trump’s “No Collusion” theory.

That sit-down meeting, should it happen — will be one epic day, in the ongoing battle for Truth and ultimately Justice, concerning the Kremlin’s well-documented interference, in OUR American Elections. And proving out the once sacrosanct adage:
“Cheaters should never Prosper” … in the long run, that is.

Tokens
Lol.

Zero evidence. It shows how incredibly delusional liberals are. Sold hot air and they keep buying it.

Tokens
Lol.

Zero evidence. It shows how incredibly delusional liberals are. Sold hot air and they keep buying it.

As if YOU would ever be in a position to know how much evidence he has, what an idiot. Meanwhile, back on Planet Reality...

https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/looking-even-more-crimes-mueller-190854122.html

[h=1]“They Are Looking for Even More Crimes”: Mueller Ramps Up His Maximum-Pressure Campaign[/h] Abigail Tracy,Vanity Fair Fri, Apr 6 12:08 PM PDT

The more details of United States of America v. Paul Manafort Jr. that spill into public view, the more it seems that Robert Mueller’s interest in the former Trump campaign chairman extends well beyond any white-collar crimes Manafort may have committed while funneling consulting fees home from Ukraine. The irony is brutal: for months, Manafort’s legal team has argued that the charges against their client—conspiracy, tax fraud, lying to the F.B.I., among others—should be dismissed on the basis that Mueller’s grasp had exceeded his mandate to investigate Russian collusion. On Monday, however, the government delivered a one-two punch, revealing the existence of a memo empowering the special counsel to pursue any crimes arising from Manafort’s dealings in Ukraine and any crimes related to Russian interference in the 2016 election. “I don’t really understand what is left of your case,” a U.S. District Court Judge told Manafort’s lawyer on Wednesday. The following day, Mueller’s team filed an even more chilling set of documents, suggesting that Mueller could be pursuing a third batch of charges, which could potentially tie Manafort to the collusion question, too.
“It seems that the Manafort-Russia, as distinguished from the Manafort-Other-Crimes, aspect of the investigation is very active,” former White House counsel Bob Bauer told me, after reviewing the documents, which reveal that Mueller has obtained seven search-and-seizure warrants against Manafort, including a previously unreported warrant on March 9. Four of the seven warrants are partially redacted, according to the government, because they relate to “ongoing investigations that are not the subject of the current prosecutions involving Manafort.”
It remains to be seen whether those warrants indicate Mueller’s focus on Manafort has expanded beyond his lobbying work to include collusion with Russian officials in the 2016 campaign. “It is unlikely that some of the search warrants he obtained are related to proving charges that are in the indictments [already] against Manafort. In other words, it looks like they are looking for even more crimes to charge Manafort with,” former federal prosecutor Renato Mariotti told me. The heavily redacted documents, however, leave much to the imagination: “What this tells us is that there is a long way to go in the Mueller investigation. They are working very hard and continuing to gather evidence, and there appears to be a lot left for them to investigate.”
Still, the timing of the latest warrant is curious, at the very least, coinciding with an aggressive expansion of Mueller’s inquest. In the past month, reports have emerged that the special counsel is interested in what Manafort’s alleged co-conspirator, former Trump official Rick Gates, knows about the campaign’s ties to Russia; that the government is investigating Gates’s and Manafort’s ties to alleged Russian intelligence agent Konstantin Kilimnik; that the Justice Department is strong-arming Russian oligarchs to find out whether money made its way from Moscow to Trump campaign coffers; and that F.B.I. agents stopped Ted Malloch, an informal adviser to the Trump campaign, in Boston as he returned from a trip abroad at the end of March (Malloch is scheduled to appear before a grand jury later this month).
It is not unheard of for a prosecutor to seek a warrant against an individual who has already been indicted, noted Sol Wisenberg, a Washington defense attorney who was deputy independent counsel in the Starr investigation. But it does raise red flags for any subjects of the Mueller investigation. “In this case, it wouldn’t be unusual to the extent that part of the warrant has to do with other things that aren’t related to Manafort, or to his indictment. That part wouldn’t be unusual in what appears to be a wide-ranging investigation like this,” Wisenberg told me. “But it typically is unusual to be seeking warrants against somebody who has already been indicted.”
Of the Mueller case, Wisenberg said, “It is obvious that they are getting some kind of information from Gates,” describing the latest developments as “very aggressive.” Mariotti, too, suggested that Mueller may be maneuvering to strengthen his hand. “What it tells us is that Mueller is continuing to investigate Manafort to put as much pressure on him as possible,” he explained. “Manafort is digging in his heels—he has a long fight ahead of him and Mueller wants to give himself as much leverage as possible to ensure that he wins.”

Tokens
Lol. Back on Planet Reality?

Dafinch, they have nothing. They have had nothing for two years... even 3 years. If you are honest with yourself, you will realize that 3 years have passed and they have not made one thing stick. What makes you think it will happen tomorrow or the next day?

His four years will pass and you'll still be babbling on about Russia or whatever the gay-de-jack-it of the day is.

I feel sorry for you because you have been programmed like a child to have the opinion you have. I say this b/c there is no foundation for what you say. If you were a woman or a child, I could understand how you could fall for that. But if you're a grown man, there's really no excuse.

Tokens
Lol. Back on Planet Reality?

Dafinch, they have nothing. They have had nothing for two years... even 3 years. If you are honest with yourself, you will realize that 3 years have passed and they have not made one thing stick. What makes you think it will happen tomorrow or the next day?

His four years will pass and you'll still be babbling on about Russia or whatever the gay-de-jack-it of the day is.

I feel sorry for you because you have been programmed like a child to have the opinion you have. I say this b/c there is no foundation for what you say. If you were a woman or a child, I could understand how you could fall for that. But if you're a grown man, there's really no excuse.

Yeah, you aren't even in the same SOLAR system. "...nothing for 2 years...even 3 years." First of all, you're a hilariously outrageous liar, what EXACTLY has been going on for "3 years?" Secondly, 19 indictments, 4 guilty pleas, and EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THEM INVOLVES A RUSSIAN OR SOMEBODY EASILY CONNECTED TO RUSSIA, so how the fuck can you sit there with a straight face and say "...they have nothing?" The fact that Twittler is trying so desperately to end this(including saying "no collusion!" like a parrot every 5 minutes), when more and more Republicans are saying something stinks(see recent statements by McConnell and Gowdy, of all people), or, at the very least, aren't exactly stampeding to defend him, ought to tell you something, but, probably not. The fact that you are trying to pretend that YOU know what Mueller has or doesn't have says it all, and that is, you haven't a clue. Ask yourself three questions, Genius: why would Mueller, a registered Republican, highly respected by both sides(PRIOR to starting to dig up dirt on the Orange Ignoramus), have it in for Dump? And, why would he give sharply reduced sentences to Papadop, Flynn, and Gates, unless they provided him with useful information on much bigger fish(and, hopefully you're aware that, he wouldn't just take their words for any information in that area without checking it out)? And, why are Dump's people so terrified of him speaking with Mueller and, in a not unrelated area, why is it so hard for Dump to get experienced legal representation if Mueller has "nothing?" I'm SURE you'll have CRACKERJACK answers to those questions...

Tokens
You really need serious mental help.

Did you vote for Obama and Hillary?

Tokens
You really need serious mental help.

Did you vote for Obama and Hillary?

If I'm so crazy, scumbag, why don't you have refutations, or at least answers to any of the questions? I only gave you three. Anybody who is not part of Mueller's team yet says in public that he has nothing-especially in view of the 19 indictments and 4 guilty pleas-is a fucking moron of epic proportions. Twittler's cock is way up your ass and you're too stupid to realize it. When his "crackerjack" defense team gets made mincemeat of by Mueller's team, I'm sure it'll catch you completely unawares, Dipshit.

Tokens
You should read over what you've written. One can clearly see that you are incredibly disturbed or sick. I don't say that to insult you. I've never really read any of your stuff. But what I've stated is true.

I would recommend learning to think for yourself. You are like a child that sits in front of the mind-control television and what they have programmed for you, you run with it and it has become like your feverish religious doctrine.

The odds are very slim you'll snap out of it.

Best of luck.

Tokens
He can’t comprhend RM, he is a product of his environment and upbringing, that’s what those black folks blame it on. They are owed something , this he steals and cheats and takes advantage. Just an awful human being setting his race back centuries instead of doing something right. Just a pitiful disgraceful uneducated 70 yr old black man

Tokens
Yeah, you aren't even in the same SOLAR system. "...nothing for 2 years...even 3 years." First of all, you're a hilariously outrageous liar, what EXACTLY has been going on for "3 years?" Secondly, 19 indictments, 4 guilty pleas, and EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THEM INVOLVES A RUSSIAN OR SOMEBODY EASILY CONNECTED TO RUSSIA, so how the fuck can you sit there with a straight face and say "...they have nothing?" The fact that Twittler is trying so desperately to end this(including saying "no collusion!" like a parrot every 5 minutes), when more and more Republicans are saying something stinks(see recent statements by McConnell and Gowdy, of all people), or, at the very least, aren't exactly stampeding to defend him, ought to tell you something, but, probably not. The fact that you are trying to pretend that YOU know what Mueller has or doesn't have says it all, and that is, you haven't a clue. Ask yourself three questions, Genius: why would Mueller, a registered Republican, highly respected by both sides(PRIOR to starting to dig up dirt on the Orange Ignoramus), have it in for Dump? And, why would he give sharply reduced sentences to Papadop, Flynn, and Gates, unless they provided him with useful information on much bigger fish(and, hopefully you're aware that, he wouldn't just take their words for any information in that area without checking it out)? And, why are Dump's people so terrified of him speaking with Mueller and, in a not unrelated area, why is it so hard for Dump to get experienced legal representation if Mueller has "nothing?" I'm SURE you'll have CRACKERJACK answers to those questions...
And yet you’re just a piece of garbage mouthpiece with no balls to back up any of your existence, little faggot beta male. No wonder you’re a lib.

Tokens
You should read over what you've written. One can clearly see that you are incredibly disturbed or sick. I don't say that to insult you. I've never really read any of your stuff. But what I've stated is true.

I would recommend learning to think for yourself. You are like a child that sits in front of the mind-control television and what they have programmed for you, you run with it and it has become like your feverish religious doctrine.

The odds are very slim you'll snap out of it.

Best of luck.

The one who is disturbed is YOU, evidenced by your post above: I asked you 3 reasonable questions, and you can't answer ANY of them so, that makes ME incredibly disturbed or sick? Anything you say, Slick. " You said, ". I've never really read any of your stuff." ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THAT'S clearly a lie, you've commented on my "stuff" many times, including this very thread that I started, so, you're a moron AND a liar. And, talk about projecting, YOU'RE the moron who laps up all the bullshit Faux News serves, and says, "Hmmmm, hmmm, GOOD!" Take your "good luck" wish and cram it up your ass, Jagoff.

Tokens
And yet you’re just a piece of garbage mouthpiece with no balls to back up any of your existence, little faggot beta male. No wonder you’re a lib.

Go pound your tranny wife in the ass on your "yacht," Blubber Belly. Hey, what happened to your big threat to come visit me in April, Scumbag? You, Rubio, and that scumbag Scott and 3 Floridians who are gonna take it up the ass in the not too distant future, couldn't happen to a nice trio.

Tokens

Never bet against America.
Tokens
Yet he disappears from this one???

Nothing to say, bitch? ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!!

Of course he has nothing to say. Backs down from every single thread that eventually fails when the truth comes out. A total PUNK ASS BITCH!

Let's go Brandon!
Tokens

Tokens
Dafinch?? Can you give us an update please??

Tokens
Go pound your tranny wife in the ass on your "yacht," Blubber Belly. Hey, what happened to your big threat to come visit me in April, Scumbag? You, Rubio, and that scumbag Scott and 3 Floridians who are gonna take it up the ass in the not too distant future, couldn't happen to a nice trio.

So when is Bloodhound Bob gonna come out with the big reveal? Are you into trannys? Why do you talk about gay stuff so much?

Never bet against America.
Tokens
Truth just doing its thing.

Duhhfeces is so full of horse shit.

Conservatives, Patriots & Huskies return to glory
Handicapper
Tokens
What Mueller is NOT saying, Trump colluded with the Russians

Think about that, how fucking brain dead can anyone be? Just as dumb as they come, the base the gives the Democrats any chance at all

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
go789click
The RX is the sports betting industry's leading information portal for bonuses, picks, and sportsbook reviews. Find the best deals offered by a sportsbook in your state and browse our free picks section.FacebookTwitterInstagramContact Usforum@therx.com