Forum: Soccer Forum - Discuss anything related to betting Soccer. Post Your Picks in Here! World Cup coming soon. Here is where World Cup info will be found. Forum will be moved to top in early May.

Thread: Premier League predictions

1. #1 Premier League predictions 
    RX Junior
    Hi everyone,
    For the round in premier league, will give 4/10 games predictions:
    Southampton Chelsea - 2. Southampton is playing very bad at home, and currently they are in a low form. Chelsea are also a bit low, but expect to have more chances for winning that the Southampton has for a win or draw. Expect 1-2
    Burnley Leicester - X. The 2 teams are too alike in their results this year, but also in form. A draw is favorable to take, given the good odds. Expect 1-1
    Crystal Palace Brighton 1. Crystal has the edge this game because: 1. their stats is better; 2. they play at home; 3. Brighton this season managed to score only 0.5 goals per game while playing away, suggesting they play very bad when away. Expect 2-1
    Swansea Everton X. It can go in favor for Swansea as they have an small edge here, but I think the non-football of Everton will conclude the draw. Expect 1-1
    Best of luck.
    AlienSquare

RX Junior
    Hi everyone,
    I didnt have time to get back, so the last round (10), was a 18% profit per bet.
    This round (starting Tuesday), I got Chelsea, United away, and the Draws on Watford and Leicester. If Liverpool would have won, it would have been fantastic.
    Anyway, giving away my last 4 games for the round:
    Arsenal and City 1, while the other 2 games X.

Good Luck.
    AlienSquare