Forum: Boxing, UFC, Mixed Martial Arts Forum - Picks, discussion and fighter analysis. This is TheRx's official fighting and combat forum.

Thread: Gaethje -- another UFC fighter with zero brains.

1. #1 Gaethje -- another UFC fighter with zero brains. 
    RX SemiGod
    Such a shame to see this train wreck. These guys give up their lives to fight at the top of the game where very few if any make money. He gets to the top ... and he employs the tactics of a moron.

He's the equivalent of a tennis player with no strategy just trying to bash the ball on every single shot.

Against the best competition in the world you think you can just serve your head up on a platter and take 20 bombs to the face each round? Eventually you get worn down. The guy may have an iron face.... but after 60 massive bombs to the dome, he gets wobbly.

The object of the game is not to get hit in the face. If he doesn't change his strategy (now 1-2 in the UFC), he'll be 2-6 over his first 8 fights in the UFC.... and money down the drain.

Can't believe the guy has no coaching. It's like watching some of these college football coaches who are down two touchdowns with 3 minutes left and they run 4 straight fuckign running plays.

Georgia .. 5 billion BBQ places , one good pizza place in the entire state
    i hope the train wreck fights kyle bochniak next... I'm taking the over.

RX Local
    It's not a shame if you bet him RM

RX SemiGod
    I didn't bet him. In fact, no bets b/c a team with a 5-pt lead with 13 seconds left lost the fucking game...

But I have to call out coaching/athlete stupidity when I see it.

Anybody remember the BYU coach not fouling until 3 seconds when he had 35 seconds to do so....? Too much mormon ass-fucking going on in the prairie wagons. Fucking morons. Why not just walk out of the gym with 35 seconds left?