Forum: NASCAR - Automobile Forum - Discuss anything related to betting Auto Racing or automobiles in general.

Thread: Food City 500 - Bristol

1. #1 Food City 500 - Bristol 
    Season Results (6-8) (-6.05 Units) No excuses, accidents have killed us this year at Daytona and Martinsville.

3 Units Kurt Busch (#41) +135 vs. Bowyer (#14) Would've been higher rated (1U) but Kurt in a backup car and worried about rain-shortened race
    3 Units Jones (#20) -110 vs. Hamlin (#11) Would've been lower rated (1U) but due to Hamlin's poor qualifying moved up a unit due to rain

Good luck if following.

Cheers!

Mosi........BOL with your action.......indy

Good luck
    The dream is free; The hustle is sold separately.

Quote Originally Posted by Mosi View Post
    Season Results (6-8) (-6.05 Units) No excuses, accidents have killed us this year at Daytona and Martinsville.

3 Units Kurt Busch (#41) +135 vs. Bowyer (#14) Would've been higher rated (1U) but Kurt in a backup car and worried about rain-shortened race
    3 Units Jones (#20) -110 vs. Hamlin (#11) Would've been lower rated (1U) but due to Hamlin's poor qualifying moved up a unit due to rain

Good luck if following.

Cheers!

Adding:
    2 unit Kurt Busch (#41) +150 vs. Bowyer (#14)

Indy and Davejr81, thank your gentlemen. I am concerned they are are talking about only getting in two segments before rain hits again, but knowing this track dries fast and they have lights I am sticking with my plays.

Well, if I did not have bad luck, I would not have any luck at all. The race has been postponed until 1PM Monday but it did not happen soon enough as Jones got loose due to the wet track and hit the wall moments before the race was Red Flagged. And on top of that, Kurt Busch had a loose wheel a few minutes earlier as he was running securely in the Top 10, but then lost 3 laps. Unbelievable.

4:08 And red flag comes out yet again and drivers will exit their cars, again.
    4:06 You guessed it, another caution. The rain is picking up again now. Erik Jones took a turn into the wall but looked alright. Less than 50 laps to go in Stage 2.
    4:03 Kyle Larson is out to a near five-and-a-half second lead now.
    4:01 Kurt Busch forced to pit with a loose wheel here and nearly takes a few cars out in the process.