Forum: The Rubber Room - Serious disease and death wishes =automatic ban. No blatant socially taboo racist insults, no obscenely gross pics and ABSOLUTELY NO HARDCORE PORNOGRAPHY.

Thread: Get 'Em While They're Hot.....Baronman Cipher Reading Glasses!!!

  1. #1 Get 'Em While They're Hot.....Baronman Cipher Reading Glasses!!! 
    RX Local tmader7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Muleshoe, TX
    Posts
    17,245
    Guaranteed to enable you to figure out what the fuck he's saying in any post. Only 19.95 plus shipping and handling. PM me if ya need a pair.

    ~T~
    Reply With Quote  
     

  2. #2  
    RX Local
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    North of there
    Posts
    22,673
    Iz deelif geusing morrhan 2pear?
    Reply With Quote  
     

  3. #3  
    RX Local varkeyboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    35,347
    Heyyywhyyouuupickinggggonnnmeeee?
    Reply With Quote  
     

  4. #4  
    RX Local tmader7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Muleshoe, TX
    Posts
    17,245
    Quote Originally Posted by StevieRay View Post
    Iz deelif geusing morrhan 2pear?
    Yep, no more guessing, and double yep, more will appear out of each post, guaranteed, or your money back!

    ~T~
    Reply With Quote  
     

  5. #5  
    RX Wizard fly73's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    eht
    Posts
    8,347
    ......."Like yesterday¬’s write up.Told you Dodger & Angel fan here. Dodgers needed that win bad. I f not 0-6 against Az. Yikes . Good luck Seattle They cost me 2-1. yesterday .King pitch great except 2run hr in 1st. Kind like Houston though. Lost last 2 days on them .No play as now good luck"


    he posted this in 2six thread,,
    Reply With Quote  
     

  6. #6  
    RX Local varkeyboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    35,347
    Quote Originally Posted by fly73 View Post
    ......."Like yesterday¬’s write up.Told you Dodger & Angel fan here. Dodgers needed that win bad. I f not 0-6 against Az. Yikes . Good luck Seattle They cost me 2-1. yesterday .King pitch great except 2run hr in 1st. Kind like Houston though. Lost last 2 days on them .No play as now good luck"


    he posted this in 2six thread,,
    hahahaha....does he even know what he's saying at times (or most of the time)??? LMAO.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  7. #7  
    RX Local tmader7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Muleshoe, TX
    Posts
    17,245
    Quote Originally Posted by fly73 View Post
    ......."Like yesterday¬’s write up.Told you Dodger & Angel fan here. Dodgers needed that win bad. I f not 0-6 against Az. Yikes . Good luck Seattle They cost me 2-1. yesterday .King pitch great except 2run hr in 1st. Kind like Houston though. Lost last 2 days on them .No play as now good luck"


    he posted this in 2six thread,,
    THAT would be the one that triggered this thread, LOL. It's a miracle that Cali isn't a concealed weapon state, otherwise, someone would have shot the bartender by now.

    ~T~
    Reply With Quote  
     

  8. #8  
    RX Local
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    North of there
    Posts
    22,673
    Prob gets more tips that way, customers feel sorry for hairlips
    Reply With Quote  
     

  9. #9  
    RX SemiGod Ty Bounce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    docked
    Posts
    13,021
    Tmader youdrunk and mean ok MY DoDGERs IS PICK ANGELS HOT OK PaRLAY.
    I used to have blue eyes and a red pecker , now i have red eyes and a blue pecker.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  10. #10  
    RX Local varkeyboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    35,347
    Quote Originally Posted by StevieRay View Post
    Prob gets more tips that way, customers feel sorry for hairlips
    Who BRAGS about getting tips??? Some ridiculous stuff. Is this even a human being?
    Reply With Quote  
     

  11. #11  
    RX Local varkeyboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    35,347
    Quote Originally Posted by Ty Bounce View Post
    Tmader youdrunk and mean ok MY DoDGERs IS PICK ANGELS HOT OK PaRLAY.
    hahahahaha too funny!!!
    Reply With Quote  
     

  12. #12  
    RX SemiGod
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Boston
    Posts
    13,129
    NoKay parlay. Ground robin.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  13. #13  
    RX Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    new jersey
    Posts
    934
    Quote Originally Posted by varkeyboy View Post
    Who BRAGS about getting tips??? Some ridiculous stuff. Is this even a human being?
    Lol
    Reply With Quote  
     

  14. #14  
    RX Senior
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    colorado
    Posts
    2,408
    Quote Originally Posted by varkeyboy View Post
    Who BRAGS about getting tips??? Some ridiculous stuff. Is this even a human being?
    Why brag ... just steal'm and post'm.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  15. #15  
    RX Wizard
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    unc
    Posts
    5,863
    Quote Originally Posted by r.a. View Post
    Why brag ... just steal'm and post'm.
    Vagboy shouldn't be talking about anything or anyone
    Reply With Quote  
     

  16. #16  
    RX Senior
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    rockchester
    Posts
    1,511
    do you get a second pair for free???
    Reply With Quote  
     

  17. #17  
    RX Senior
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    Fountain Valey,Ca
    Posts
    4,792
    Tmader 7 what are you doing reviewing my thread with 2six .if you idiots see.he responded in postive way.i love it bunch punks ,that have nothing better to do .its going be great to get rid all you idiots ,sooner or later.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  18. #18  
    RX Local
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    North of there
    Posts
    22,673
    Quote Originally Posted by Baronman View Post
    Tmader 7 what are you doing reviewing my thread with 2six .if you idiots see.he responded in postive way.i love it bunch punks ,that have nothing better to do .its going be great to get rid all you idiots ,sooner or later.
    U leaving the forum? Will not be the same
    Reply With Quote  
     

  19. #19  
    RX Local tmader7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Muleshoe, TX
    Posts
    17,245
    Quote Originally Posted by Ty Bounce View Post
    Tmader youdrunk and mean ok MY DoDGERs IS PICK ANGELS HOT OK PaRLAY.
    OMG, just now reading this, damn Ty, RU Baron??? LMFAO!!!

    ~T~
    Reply With Quote  
     

  20. #20  
    RX Local tmader7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Muleshoe, TX
    Posts
    17,245
    Quote Originally Posted by Baronman View Post
    Tmader 7 what are you doing reviewing my thread with 2six .if you idiots see.he responded in postive way.i love it bunch punks ,that have nothing better to do .its going be great to get rid all you idiots ,sooner or later.
    Baron, you need to get a grip pal. If you want to post on this forum, EVERYONE in the world can read it. And frankly, it makes me laugh every time I read one of your posts. That's a GOOD thing, although I broke 5 ribs in an accident 5 weeks ago and Jesus does it hurt to laugh, let alone breath. Honestly, you remind me of Latka Gravas (Andy Kaufman) from "Taxi." GL with your wagers.

    ~T~
    Reply With Quote  
     

  21. #21  
    RX Senior
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    Fountain Valey,Ca
    Posts
    4,792
    Tmader 7 i dont review & report your drunken stupor remarks ok .stay out ok &stevie ray you to .thank you kindly.now have another j&b scotch. Damn i actually prayed for you when you had health problems.never again good luck on your parlayyyy.since im not in them im putting the jinx on you .you will never win 1.2reasons 1) im not in it.2)10 teams are to much .go for 6 & double the bet. Ok looks like my english is good in this one. Going angel game thursday .go my angels &dodger
    Reply With Quote  
     

  22. #22  
    RX Local tmader7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Muleshoe, TX
    Posts
    17,245
    Quote Originally Posted by busterhyman View Post
    do you get a second pair for free???
    Yeah, I can arrange that, just need a shipping address, LOL.

    ~T~
    Reply With Quote  
     

  23. #23  
    RX Local
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    North of there
    Posts
    22,673
    Quote Originally Posted by Baronman View Post
    Tmader 7 i dont review & report your drunken stupor remarks ok .stay out ok &stevie ray you to .thank you kindly.now have another j&b scotch. Damn i actually prayed for you when you had health problems.never again good luck on your parlayyyy.since im not in them im putting the jinx on you .you will never win 1.2reasons 1) im not in it.2)10 teams are to much .go for 6 & double the bet. Ok looks like my english is good in this one. Going angel game thursday .go my angels &dodger

    Dont drag me into your lovers quarrel
    Reply With Quote  
     

  24. #24  
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Auburn WA
    Posts
    10,561
    BaronYourenglishWillNeverBeGood.lmao
    Reply With Quote  
     

Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •