Forum: OFFSHORE FORUM - Online Sportsbetting - Mentioned in NY TIMES, WSJ, USA TODAY, & DRF. The internet's most popular and busiest sports betting forum. The place to discuss all kinds of sports and gambling related subjects.

Thread: Mysterious ‘beast’ terrifies town after killing two dogs

1. #1 Mysterious ‘beast’ terrifies town after killing two dogs 
    https://nypost.com/2018/04/16/mysterious-beast-terrifies-town-after-killing-two-dogs/

Mysterious ‘beast’ terrifies town after killing two dogs

By Aletha Adu, The Sun

A mysterious “half human, half animal” creature has been caught on camera after it was said to have savaged two dogs. The beast is reported to have been spotted prowling through the streets of Santa Fe, Argentina. The photo was taken after it was said to have butchered a German shepherd and a pit bull. Some locals likened the creature to a camel because of its long neck and small head. It was uploaded to the YouTube channel UFOmania, and has now been viewed more than 30,000 times. One person commented: “I saw one of these things in 2005, it was crossing a bridge and we came upon it. “It blew my mind because it looked at us and turned and began moving just like a kangaroo would and cleared the concrete bridge wall easily and dropped at least 15 to 20 feet.” Another added: “Here in the Philippines it is called ASWANG — a man transforms into a monster dog.” “It is a demon, it can even shift into a cat or a big bird.” But one user insists it is a Chupacabra, a vampire-like creature with strong roots in Latin folklore.

I was disappointed by the video, smells like a hoax, but maybe something more will come from it.... any thoughts?

Retired; APRIL 2014 Thank You Gambling tatehill2000's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr_Mark View Post
    I was disappointed by the video, smells like a hoax, but maybe something more will come from it.... any thoughts?
    video of Hillary and Loretta Lynch discussing killing Scalia, and giving HER a supreme court seat.. for a dismissal of URANIUM 1...

SOOOOOOO I EXPECT TO SEE A DICKTON MORE alien bullshit stories
    GOLD is the Money of the KINGS, SILVER is the Money of the GENTLEMEN, BARTER is the Money of the PEASANTS, but DEBT is the Money of the SLAVES!!!

RX Senior
    chupacabra??

RX SemiGod
    Probably that one Argentinian soccer player from about 10 years ago.... he was a nice guy but he looks like half man, half animal!

Forget his name but probably him.