Forum: OFFSHORE FORUM - Online Sportsbetting - Mentioned in NY TIMES, WSJ, USA TODAY, & DRF. The internet's most popular and busiest sports betting forum. The place to discuss all kinds of sports and gambling related subjects.

Thread: My friend ran a two round nfl mock draft

1. #1 My friend ran a two round nfl mock draft 
    My buddy that runs a podcast ran a 1st and 2nd round mock draft with fans of each team making the selections. How do you think we did?

http://816podcasting.com/2018/04/17/...raft-by-tom-k/

I selected for the panthers

Bump, see how we do compared to the real draft

Conservatives, Patriots & Huskies return to glory Willie99's Avatar
    Home of Foxwoods, Mohegan Sun & Looney Libs
    what? no trades?

I follow the draft so closely, I didn't even know the Browns hold the 1st and the 4th

I don't think the Pat's go for a CB with their 1st pick. BB seemingly only drafts linemen and LB's in the 1st round
    "The best argument against democracy is a five-minute conversation with the average voter". "A rising tide raises all boats". "MAGA"

i think Cleveland is better off taking barkley and chub. they have tyrod in place and if he sucks, they will have a top pick next yr as well and can take a qb then. This draft is loaded with qbs that nobody can say whether they are a flop or projected stud, so id be passing on a qb or trading back at this point.

saw a mock draft with the pats taking mason from okst towards the end of round 1

RX Local
    Quote Originally Posted by kidman232 View Post
    i think Cleveland is better off taking barkley and chub. they have tyrod in place and if he sucks, they will have a top pick next yr as well and can take a qb then. This draft is loaded with qbs that nobody can say whether they are a flop or projected stud, so id be passing on a qb or trading back at this point.

saw a mock draft with the pats taking mason from okst towards the end of round 1
    If you're Cleveland, you pass on a QB?

with this class where their is no clear cut #1 and so many people think each of these qbs could be flops, I would honestly pass at qb, especially since they have a track record of picking horrible qbs. Grab a stud rb and the best defensive player in the draft and see what tyrod can do for you