Forum: Baseball Forum - Post your picks or discuss anything related to betting MLB here.

Thread: Let's PAR-LAY-Phucking-T!!!!

  1. #701  
    RX Junior
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    49
    Stl ml
    Reply With Quote  
     

  2. #702  
    RX Senior
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    colorado
    Posts
    2,417
    Arizona -105 Sure i'll regret this but line on this game is confounding to me. Koch has been pretty solid for Arizona vs. some very decent competition and i had this gamed lined at -140. I watched Woodruff in his last outing, in Colorado, vs. what had been a very sluggish Rockies offense. Rox team average went up about 20 points in the 3 innings he lasted. Unless Dback lineup is their triple a squad this is my 'pick of the millenium' ... of course you should bet your inheritance on the Brewers.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  3. #703  
    RX Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    778
    Angels/Stros Under 7.5
    Reply With Quote  
     

  4. #704  
    RX Junior
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Illinois
    Posts
    85
    Nats -1
    Reply With Quote  
     

  5. #705  
    RX Wizard fly73's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    eht
    Posts
    8,388
    phils,, bol to us
    Reply With Quote  
     

  6. #706  
    RX Junior harryh654's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    Denver
    Posts
    175
    white sox/pirates o8
    Reply With Quote  
     

  7. #707  
    RX Local tmader7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Muleshoe, TX
    Posts
    17,245
    By God, I got it started this time:

    498577052-1 5/16/18 11:54am $10.00 $52.67 Open 12 Team Parlay
    Pending 5/16/18 12:05pm MLB Baseball 919 Philadelphia Phillies -117* vs Baltimore Orioles (N Pivetta - R must Start A Cashner - R must Start)
    Pending 5/16/18 12:35pm MLB Baseball 921 Chicago White Sox/Pittsburgh Pirates Over 7 -125* (H Santiago - L must Start J Taillon - R must Start)
    Pending 5/16/18 1:10pm MLB Baseball 925 St. Louis Cardinals -114* vs Minnesota Twins (M Mikolas - R must Start L Lynn - R must Start)

    I'll get those other three in but wanted to get the early games going. Room for 5 more, I make 6.

    ~T~
    Reply With Quote  
     

  8. #708  
    RX Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    778
    Quote Originally Posted by tmader7 View Post
    By God, I got it started this time:

    498577052-1 5/16/18 11:54am $10.00 $52.67 Open 12 Team Parlay
    Pending 5/16/18 12:05pm MLB Baseball 919 Philadelphia Phillies -117* vs Baltimore Orioles (N Pivetta - R must Start A Cashner - R must Start)
    Pending 5/16/18 12:35pm MLB Baseball 921 Chicago White Sox/Pittsburgh Pirates Over 7 -125* (H Santiago - L must Start J Taillon - R must Start)
    Pending 5/16/18 1:10pm MLB Baseball 925 St. Louis Cardinals -114* vs Minnesota Twins (M Mikolas - R must Start L Lynn - R must Start)

    I'll get those other three in but wanted to get the early games going. Room for 5 more, I make 6.

    ~T~
    Hopefully Santiago gets rocked cuz Taillon is due for a nice outing, especially with the bad news bears losing the DH for this series
    Reply With Quote  
     

  9. #709  
    RX Local tmader7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Muleshoe, TX
    Posts
    17,245
    Quote Originally Posted by JMWINS View Post
    Hopefully Santiago gets rocked cuz Taillon is due for a nice outing, especially with the bad news bears losing the DH for this series
    Yeah, that one could be close. Just hoping Santiago keeps to his last 3 game form (11.25 ERA). And Buckos hitting lefties at a pretty good clip.

    ~T~
    Reply With Quote  
     

  10. #710  
    RX Wizard
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    Fountain Valey,Ca
    Posts
    5,177
    RED SOX -1.5/Oak
    Reply With Quote  
     

  11. #711  
    RX Local tmader7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Muleshoe, TX
    Posts
    17,245
    I'll take ova rova in the Reds/Giants game. Wind blowing straight out at 9 mph and the Giants love torching Harvey.

    ~T~
    Reply With Quote  
     

  12. #712  
    RX Local tmader7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Muleshoe, TX
    Posts
    17,245
    Quote Originally Posted by r.a. View Post
    Arizona -105 Sure i'll regret this but line on this game is confounding to me. Koch has been pretty solid for Arizona vs. some very decent competition and i had this gamed lined at -140. I watched Woodruff in his last outing, in Colorado, vs. what had been a very sluggish Rockies offense. Rox team average went up about 20 points in the 3 innings he lasted. Unless Dback lineup is their triple a squad this is my 'pick of the millenium' ... of course you should bet your inheritance on the Brewers.
    Hey, we roll the dice every time. Little concerning Pollock is out but the pitching mismatch may make up for it. Woodruff is a gas can, Koch is pitching well.

    ~T~
    Reply With Quote  
     

  13. #713  
    RX Local tmader7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Muleshoe, TX
    Posts
    17,245
    Update:

    498577052-1 5/16/18 11:54am $10.00 $1,155.29 Open 12 Team Parlay
    Pending 5/16/18 12:05pm MLB Baseball 919 Philadelphia Phillies -117* vs Baltimore Orioles (N Pivetta - R must Start A Cashner - R must Start)
    Pending 5/16/18 12:35pm MLB Baseball 921 Chicago White Sox/Pittsburgh Pirates Over 7 -125* (H Santiago - L must Start J Taillon - R must Start)
    Pending 5/16/18 1:10pm MLB Baseball 925 St. Louis Cardinals -114* vs Minnesota Twins (M Mikolas - R must Start L Lynn - R must Start)
    5/16/18 1:56pm Pending 5/16/18 3:40pm MLB Baseball 902 Arizona Diamondbacks -105* vs Milwaukee Brewers (B Woodruff - R must Start M Koch - R must Start)
    5/16/18 1:56pm Pending 5/16/18 3:45pm MLB Baseball 903 Cincinnati Reds/San Francisco Giants Over 7 -130* (M Harvey - R must Start A Suarez - L must Start)
    5/16/18 1:56pm Pending 5/16/18 7:10pm MLB Baseball 916 Boston Red Sox -1 -125* vs Oakland Athletics (T Cahill - R must Start C Sale - L must Start)
    5/16/18 1:56pm Pending 5/16/18 9:40pm MLB Baseball 917 Houston Astros/Los Angeles Angels Under 8 -165* (J Verlander - R must Start G Richards - R must Start)
    5/16/18 1:56pm Pending 5/16/18 7:05pm MLB Baseball 928 Washington Nationals -1 -116* vs New York Yankees (C Sabathia - L must Start M Scherzer - R must Start)

    Four more slots available. Only taking winners.

    ~T~
    Reply With Quote  
     

  14. #714  
    RX Senior stock07's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Back Seat of my Car, Most of the time
    Posts
    2,037
    Braves ML
    Reply With Quote  
     

  15. #715  
    RX Wizard
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    Fountain Valey,Ca
    Posts
    5,177
    CAN I GET VEGAS RULING I BET PHILLY LAST NIGHT IT RAINED OUT.IS IT NO PLAY ,DID I NEED TO PUT IN PLAY IN AGAIN THIS MORNING.I GOT UP TO LATE. ALSO POLLOCK OUT 6 weeks for AZ.Cost me 2 nights ago.He dived gave up 3 runHr inside park .With 2 outs & 2 strikes .Cost me on my under8. Need Az keep losing since i have my bet with Under Seige. Ok will cheer for Az for parlay though . Dodgers are way over due. At least we got Turner & Forsyth back
    Reply With Quote  
     

  16. #716  
    RX Local tmader7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Muleshoe, TX
    Posts
    17,245
    Quote Originally Posted by Baronman View Post
    CAN I GET VEGAS RULING I BET PHILLY LAST NIGHT IT RAINED OUT.IS IT NO PLAY ,DID I NEED TO PUT IN PLAY IN AGAIN THIS MORNING.I GOT UP TO LATE. ALSO POLLOCK OUT 6 weeks for AZ.Cost me 2 nights ago.He dived gave up 3 runHr inside park .With 2 outs & 2 strikes .Cost me on my under8. Need Az keep losing since i have my bet with Under Seige. Ok will cheer for Az for parlay though . Dodgers are way over due. At least we got Turner & Forsyth back
    When it's rained out, and they hadn't started, game gone. Gonna check my account to see how that Yanks/Nats game was treated since they were tied 3-3 in the 6th and game supposed to be resumed at 5:05 EST today.

    ~T~
    Reply With Quote  
     

  17. #717  
    RX Local tmader7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Muleshoe, TX
    Posts
    17,245
    Well, that answers those questions. Baron, your's was wiped off the table as was the Yanks/Nats. No bets.

    ~T~
    Reply With Quote  
     

  18. #718  
    RX Local tmader7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Muleshoe, TX
    Posts
    17,245
    Quote Originally Posted by stock07 View Post
    Braves ML
    You're in Stockster, did it at +1 for -144, little hedging since this is a 12 banger. OK FOLKS, three seats left at the table.

    ~T~
    Reply With Quote  
     

  19. #719  
    RX Junior harryh654's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    Denver
    Posts
    175
    Quote Originally Posted by harryh654 View Post
    white sox/pirates o8
    Shit.. sorry guys. Thought that game was going to go differently... obviously
    Reply With Quote  
     

  20. #720  
    RX Local tmader7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Muleshoe, TX
    Posts
    17,245
    C'Ya Friday, first pitch 7:05, Arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgh.

    ~T~
    Reply With Quote  
     

  21. #721  
    RX Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    778
    Quote Originally Posted by harryh654 View Post
    Shit.. sorry guys. Thought that game was going to go differently... obviously
    Only game i was worried about.. phils and stl both won, Pirates stadium is normally a pitcher friendly park, both pitchers were due to pitch better.. unlucky
    Reply With Quote  
     

  22. #722  
    RX Senior
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    east coast
    Posts
    1,042
    I missed the early plays, I put a small play on the 5 remaining games. A small win would be better than nothing!
    Reply With Quote  
     

  23. #723  
    RX Local tmader7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Muleshoe, TX
    Posts
    17,245
    Quote Originally Posted by JMWINS View Post
    Only game i was worried about.. phils and stl both won, Pirates stadium is normally a pitcher friendly park, both pitchers were due to pitch better.. unlucky
    I thought with 3 in the second, we were in damn good shape. Just the way this season has been going, I haven't looked at the numbers yet but the MLB aggregate BA has got to be some kind of bad right now.

    ~T~
    Reply With Quote  
     

  24. #724  
    RX Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    778
    Quote Originally Posted by tmader7 View Post
    I thought with 3 in the second, we were in damn good shape. Just the way this season has been going, I haven't looked at the numbers yet but the MLB aggregate BA has got to be some kind of bad right now.

    ~T~
    It's bad.. whether it's the weather or not, it's bad
    Reply With Quote  
     

  25. #725  
    RX Wizard
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    Fountain Valey,Ca
    Posts
    5,177
    Ok Bob says philly game counted Ok good they won it was Real deal pick yesterday. Says yanks is go if it stays tied 3-3 in 6th. Ok maybe another 10-1-1 .Good luck on individual plays .Anybody have thoughts on Nba tonight. I had gst 1st game. Do or die Houston.How is Cavs -6.5/Boston game 3?
    Reply With Quote  
     

Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •