anyone an espn insider and have access to mcshay and kipers mock draft

Search
Tokens
[h=3]Here is the 3 round draft for ya. If i can find single mock drafts for ya, i'll post it

2018 NFL mock draft - Mel Kiper, Todd McShay three rounds of head-to-head picks[/h][FONT=&quot]by Mel Kiper Jr.Todd McShay on 2018-04-30 08:01:00 UTC (original: http://www.espn.com/nfl/draft2018/i...iper-todd-mcshay-three-rounds-head-head-picks)[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Three rounds. 100 picks. This 2018 NFL mock draft is similar to our "Grade: A" projections -- it's all about whom we would take at each pick. We're playing general manager for all 32 teams.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]The ground rules are simple: alternate picks; no trades; no deals that say "I won't take Player X if you don't take Player Y." It's just "This is whom I'd take" at every slot on the board for three full rounds. Kiper kicks us off with the Browns.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]We'll explain each pick below, and needs play a big part. We're not going to reach on our boards, but we are taking into account holes on each roster.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Note: An asterisk denotes a compensatory selection.[/FONT]

[h=2]ROUND 1[/h][h=2]1. Cleveland Browns[/h][FONT=&quot]Kiper's pick: Josh Allen, QB, Wyoming[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]It's going to be a quarterback here, and Allen has the tools to be a superstar. He's the top quarterback on my board. I explained more here.[/FONT]

[h=2]2. New York Giants[/h][FONT=&quot]McShay's pick: Saquon Barkley, RB, Penn State[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]The Giants would definitely consider Sam Darnold here, but Barkley is a generational talent and the top prospect in the draft.[/FONT]

[h=2]3. New York Jets (from Indianapolis Colts)[/h][FONT=&quot]Kiper's pick: Sam Darnold, QB, USC[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]If the Giants pass on the second quarterback, the Jets should pounce. Darnold has to be more consistent with his mechanics.[/FONT]

[h=2]4. Cleveland Browns (from Houston Texans)[/h][FONT=&quot]McShay's pick: Bradley Chubb, DE, NC State[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Chubb is a terrific all-around player and the top defensive prospect on my board. Slide him in opposite Myles Garrett and that's a terrifying pass-rushing duo.[/FONT]

[h=2]5. Denver Broncos[/h][FONT=&quot]Kiper's pick: Josh Rosen, QB, UCLA[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Rosen could battle Case Keenum to start in 2018. He's NFL-ready -- if he stays healthy.[/FONT]

[h=2]6. Indianapolis Colts (from Jets)[/h][FONT=&quot]McShay's pick: Roquan Smith, LB, Georgia[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]A hot name right now, Smith is a sideline-to-sideline linebacker who can play the run and the pass. Indianapolis needs playmakers all over on defense.[/FONT]

[h=2]7. Tampa Bay Buccaneers[/h][FONT=&quot]Kiper's pick: Minkah Fitzpatrick, CB/S, Alabama[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Wow, that's a little early for Smith. For the No. 7 pick, it was Fitzpatrick or Denzel Ward, and Fitzpatrick is higher on my board. The Bucs' secondary has to get better.[/FONT]

[h=2]8. Chicago Bears[/h][FONT=&quot]McShay's pick: Quenton Nelson, G, Notre Dame[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Chicago would be thrilled with this pick, getting the No. 2 player on my board at No. 8. Nelson is a plug-and-play guard.[/FONT]

[h=2]9. San Francisco 49ers[/h][FONT=&quot]Kiper's pick: Denzel Ward, CB, Ohio State[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Love Ward's fit in San Francisco, and this would be a dream pick for general manager John Lynch. How important was that coin flip with Oakland at the combine?[/FONT]

[h=2]10. Oakland Raiders[/h][FONT=&quot]McShay's pick: Derwin James, S, Florida State[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]That coin flip looms large, but James is a good consolation prize. He's one of the most versatile prospects I've evaluated, and Oakland needs playmakers on D.[/FONT]

[h=2]11. Miami Dolphins[/h][FONT=&quot]<offer style="box-sizing: border-box;"></offer>[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Kiper's pick: Baker Mayfield, QB, Oklahoma[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]How did I end up picking all the quarterbacks here, McShay? Mayfield might play early for the Dolphins.[/FONT]

[h=2]12. Buffalo Bills (from Bengals)[/h][FONT=&quot]McShay's pick: Tremaine Edmunds, LB, Virginia Tech[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]This one is a tough sell to the Bills' fan base, as we miss out on the top four QBs. Edmunds is a physical freak and only 19; I'd take him over reaching for a QB here.[/FONT]

[h=2]13. Washington Redskins[/h][FONT=&quot]Kiper's pick: Da'Ron Payne, DT, Alabama[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]It was nose tackle all the way, and I have Payne rated a little higher than Vita Vea. Washington could be in the mix if one of the top defensive backs falls.[/FONT]

[h=2]14. Green Bay Packers[/h][FONT=&quot]McShay's pick: Calvin Ridley, WR, Alabama[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]I know Green Bay has needs along the offensive line, but I need to keep Aaron Rodgers happy as well. Ridley is the clear No. 1 wideout in this class. He runs great routes and can separate from defensive backs.[/FONT]

[h=2]15. Arizona Cardinals[/h][FONT=&quot]Kiper's pick: Lamar Jackson, QB, Louisville[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]This is the fifth quarterback off the board in Round 1. Arizona gets a raw but supremely talented player and doesn't need to play him early with Sam Bradford and Mike Glennon on the roster.[/FONT]

[h=2]16. Baltimore Ravens[/h][FONT=&quot]McShay's pick: D.J. Moore, WR, Maryland[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Not getting the No. 1 pick was worth it, just to take Kiper's favorite wide receiver for his favorite team. Moore is a speedster who would give Joe Flacco another weapon on the outside.[/FONT]

[h=2]17. Los Angeles Chargers[/h][FONT=&quot]Kiper's pick: Vita Vea, DT, Washington[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]McShay takes my guy off the board for the Ravens. Great pick. Vea is the best nose tackle left on the board, but he's more than a traditional plugger. He has athleticism and quickness.[/FONT]

[h=2]18. Seattle Seahawks[/h][FONT=&quot]McShay's pick: Will Hernandez, G, UTEP[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Seattle needs as much help on the O-line as it can get. Hernandez is a mauler.[/FONT]

[h=2]19. Dallas Cowboys[/h][FONT=&quot]Kiper's pick: Rashaan Evans, LB, Alabama[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]With two wide receivers off the board here, Dallas shouldn't reach. And Evans is a big, physical linebacker from a college program that has produced some great inside linebackers.[/FONT]

[h=2]20. Detroit Lions[/h][FONT=&quot]McShay's pick: James Daniels, C, Iowa[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]The Lions must keep Matthew Stafford upright. This is about the right range for Daniels, my top-ranked center.[/FONT]

[h=2]21. Cincinnati Bengals (from Bills)[/h][FONT=&quot]Kiper's pick: Kolton Miller, OT, UCLA[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]The Bengals' tackles were a disaster last season. Cordy Glenn should be an improvement, and Miller will compete to start.[/FONT]

[h=2]22. Buffalo Bills (from Chiefs)[/h][FONT=&quot]McShay's pick: Mike McGlinchey, OT, Notre Dame[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]A young linebacker and a right tackle? Both are needs for Buffalo, but this is a tough first-round sell for the fan base.[/FONT]

[h=2]23. New England Patriots (from Rams)[/h][FONT=&quot]Kiper's pick: Jaire Alexander, CB, Louisville[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Sorry, no trades here, McShay, so let's give Bill Belichick one of my favorite defenders in this class. Alexander is a ball hawk.[/FONT]

[h=2]24. Carolina Panthers[/h][FONT=&quot]McShay's pick: Justin Reid, S, Stanford[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]The Panthers need help on the back end, and Reid is a rangy safety with size and athleticism.[/FONT]

[h=2]25. Tennessee Titans[/h][FONT=&quot]Kiper's pick: Marcus Davenport, OLB/DE, UT-San Antonio[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]How did Davenport fall so far? He's a great fit for the Titans' 3-4, but he needs time to adjust to the speed of the NFL.[/FONT]

[h=2]26. Atlanta Falcons[/h][FONT=&quot]McShay's pick: Taven Bryan, DT, Florida[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Bryan has elite first-step quickness and will help replace Dontari Poe on Atlanta's defensive line.[/FONT]

[h=2]27. New Orleans Saints[/h][FONT=&quot]Kiper's pick: Dallas Goedert, TE, South Dakota State[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]My top tight end lands in a great spot. Drew Brees should be thrilled, and the Saints could make a Super Bowl run.[/FONT]

[h=2]28. Pittsburgh Steelers[/h][FONT=&quot]McShay's pick: Mike Hughes, CB, UCF[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Hughes ran only a 4.52 40-yard dash at the combine, but he's a good cover corner. Pittsburgh still needs help on the back end.[/FONT]

[h=2]29. Jacksonville Jaguars[/h][FONT=&quot]Kiper's pick: Hayden Hurst, TE, South Carolina[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Give me another tight end here. I'm not sold on Austin Seferian-Jenkins. Hurst should be more productive in the NFL than he was in college.[/FONT]

[h=2]30. Minnesota Vikings[/h][FONT=&quot]McShay's pick: Josh Jackson, CB, Iowa[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Jackson is a ball hawk (led nation with eight INTs) and would give Minnesota insurance if it doesn't want to give Trae Waynes big money or Mackensie Alexander doesn't develop.[/FONT]

[h=2]31. New England Patriots[/h][FONT=&quot]Kiper's pick: Leighton Vander Esch, LB, Boise State[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Another pick for the Patriots, and Vander Esch is the type of supreme athlete that Bill Belichick loves to coach up. Put him inside, put him outside -- just get him on the field.[/FONT]

[h=2]32. Philadelphia Eagles[/h][FONT=&quot]McShay's pick: Sony Michel, RB, Georgia[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]The Super Bowl champs can afford to go best player available here. I'll figure out how to divvy up carries later.[/FONT]

[h=2]ROUND 2[/h][h=2]33. Cleveland Browns[/h][FONT=&quot]Kiper's pick: Derrius Guice, RB, LSU[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]C'mon, McShay. I have Guice rated higher than Michel. The Browns get their quarterback, running back and an elite pass-rusher with their first three picks.[/FONT]

[h=2]34. New York Giants[/h][FONT=&quot]McShay's pick: Isaiah Wynn, G, Georgia[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]The Giants need all sorts of help on their offensive line. Wynn would could start immediately.[/FONT]

[h=2]35. Cleveland Browns (from Texans)[/h][FONT=&quot]Kiper's pick: Geron Christian, OT, Louisville[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]As I noted in my projection of the perfect Browns class, I wouldn't be shocked if Christian was a starting left tackle in Week 1 this season.[/FONT]

[h=2]36. Indianapolis Colts[/h][FONT=&quot]McShay's pick: Harold Landry, OLB, Boston College[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Landry led the nation with 16.5 sacks in 2016 before dealing with injuries last season. He provides some much-needed pass-rush help.[/FONT]

[h=2]37. Indianapolis Colts (from Jets)[/h][FONT=&quot]Kiper's pick: Ronald Jones II, RB, USC[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]I like that pick, McShay. Great value. And with back-to-back picks for the Colts, let's give Andrew Luck a security blanket in Jones. And I've got one more pick for Indy coming up in Round 2.[/FONT]

[h=2]38. Tampa Bay Buccaneers[/h][FONT=&quot]McShay's pick: Donte Jackson, CB, LSU[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Jackson is still raw, but his speed (4.32 40) is something you can't coach. Tampa Bay gets some more help at corner.[/FONT]

[h=2]39. Chicago Bears[/h][FONT=&quot]Kiper's pick: Anthony Miller, WR, Memphis[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Plain and simple, Miller is the most underrated wide receiver in this class. And Chicago is upgrading its offense around Mitchell Trubisky this offseason.[/FONT]

[h=2]40. Denver Broncos[/h][FONT=&quot]McShay's pick: Connor Williams, OT/G, Texas[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Denver got its quarterback of the future in Round 1, and now we get someone to protect him. The Broncos have a need at guard.[/FONT]

[h=2]41. Oakland Raiders[/h][FONT=&quot]Kiper's pick: Christian Kirk, WR, Texas A&M[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Kirk is the best slot receiver in this class, and he's a fantastic return man. I could see him being picked at the end of Round 1.[/FONT]

[h=2]42. Miami Dolphins[/h][FONT=&quot]McShay's pick: Darius Leonard, LB, South Carolina State[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Leonard is an athletic cover linebacker who would be a great fit in Miami.[/FONT]

[h=2]43. New England Patriots (from 49ers)[/h][FONT=&quot]Kiper's pick: Brian O'Neill, OT, Pittsburgh[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]My offensive tackle board has been depleted. McShay stole my guy Connor Williams at pick 40. Offensive tackle is a huge need in New England, though, and the Patriots have to address it early.[/FONT]

[h=2]44. Washington Redskins[/h][FONT=&quot]McShay's pick: Billy Price, C/G, Ohio State[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Price is only available here because he tore his pec at the combine. He'd fill a hole at center or guard for Washington.[/FONT]

[h=2]45. Green Bay Packers[/h][FONT=&quot]Kiper's pick: Isaiah Oliver, CB, Colorado[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]McShay got Aaron Rodgers a receiver in Round 1, so I'm addressing a true need position here. Oliver is a great athlete.[/FONT]

[h=2]46. Cincinnati Bengals[/h][FONT=&quot]McShay's pick: Austin Corbett, C/G, Nevada[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Mel took his guy Kolton Miller in the first round, but Cincy should double down on the O-line if it breaks this way.[/FONT]

[h=2]47. Arizona Cardinals[/h][FONT=&quot]Kiper's pick: D.J. Chark, WR, LSU[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Chark is the best deep threat in this class -- 4.34 40 speed in a 6-foot-3 frame. The Cardinals' receiver depth chart is brutal behind Larry Fitzgerald.
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Scraped at insider2text.xyz, brought to you by HeheStreams — No ads, No Bullshit Live & On-Demand NBA, NFL, MLB, and NHL Streaming[/FONT]

[h=2]48. Los Angeles Chargers[/h][FONT=&quot]McShay's pick: Tyrell Crosby, OT, Oregon[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Injuries have decimated the Chargers' offensive line in previous seasons. Crosby provides needed depth.[/FONT]

[h=2]49. Indianapolis Colts (from Jets via Seahawks)[/h][FONT=&quot]Kiper's pick: Courtland Sutton, WR, SMU[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Another weapon for Andrew Luck. Sutton has an NFL body but was up and down in college.[/FONT]

[h=2]50. Dallas Cowboys[/h][FONT=&quot]McShay's pick: Harrison Phillips, DT, Stanford[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Dallas got help at linebacker in the first round, and now gets help along the defensive line in the second.[/FONT]

[h=2]51. Detroit Lions[/h][FONT=&quot]Kiper's pick: Maurice Hurst, DT, Michigan[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]McShay gave the Lions the draft's best center in Round 1, so let's stick with the interior. Hurst, whose medical was flagged at the combine, is a penetrator built for a 4-3 defense.[/FONT]

[h=2]52. Baltimore Ravens[/h][FONT=&quot]McShay's pick: Orlando Brown, OT, Oklahoma[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Brown couldn't have had a worse pro day, but there is a lot of raw talent here. He's worth the gamble in the middle of Round 2.[/FONT]

[h=2]53. Buffalo Bills[/h][FONT=&quot]Kiper's pick: Mason Rudolph, QB, Oklahoma State[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Rudolph is QB No. 6 in this class, and I think he's going to go somewhere in the second round. With no trades here, Buffalo couldn't move up to take one in the top 10, so the Bills will have to pick from the second tier.[/FONT]

[h=2]54. Kansas City Chiefs[/h][FONT=&quot]McShay's pick: Lorenzo Carter, OLB, Georgia[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Carter is a bit of a tweener, but Kansas City desperately needs pass-rushers.[/FONT]

[h=2]55. Carolina Panthers[/h][FONT=&quot]Kiper's pick: James Washington, WR, Oklahoma State[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Washington is one of the best deep threats in this class -- he was consistently behind defenders in college. Carolina doesn't have a guy like that with Ted Ginn in New Orleans.[/FONT]

[h=2]56. Buffalo Bills (from Rams)[/h][FONT=&quot]McShay's pick: Rasheem Green, DE, USC[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Green has upside as a pass-rusher and will help fortify the D-line.[/FONT]

[h=2]57. Tennessee Titans[/h][FONT=&quot]Kiper's pick: Mike Gesicki, TE, Penn State[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]I went with a raw pass-rusher in the first round for Tennessee, and now the Titans can snag a freak athlete in the second round. Gesicki lit up the combine but is inconsistent on tape.[/FONT]

[h=2]58. Atlanta Falcons[/h][FONT=&quot]McShay's pick: Martinas Rankin, OT/G, Mississippi State[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]We got our defensive tackle help in the first, and now we turn to keeping Matt Ryan upright. Rankin is raw, but he has a lot of natural tools.[/FONT]

[h=2]59. San Francisco 49ers (from Saints)[/h][FONT=&quot]Kiper's pick: Uchenna Nwosu, OLB, USC[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]This is great value for a true pass-rusher in Nwosu, who was unblockable at the end of the 2017 season. At 6-2, he's undersized, though.[/FONT]

[h=2]60. Pittsburgh Steelers[/h][FONT=&quot]McShay's pick: Ronnie Harrison, S, Alabama[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]This team gave up 45 points to Jacksonville at home in the playoffs, so I'm fine doubling down on help in the secondary.[/FONT]

[h=2]61. Jacksonville Jaguars[/h][FONT=&quot]Kiper's pick: Dante Pettis, WR, Washington[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]I'm helping out Blake Bortles in this class. Pettis is an elite punt returner, and he had 15 receiving touchdowns in 2016.[/FONT]

[h=2]62. Minnesota Vikings[/h][FONT=&quot]McShay's pick: Braden Smith, G, Auburn[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]There are few holes on this roster, but guard (or right tackle if Mike Remmers moves inside) is one of them.[/FONT]

[h=2]63. New England Patriots[/h][FONT=&quot]Kiper's pick: Jessie Bates III, S, Wake Forest[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Another pick for the Patriots, and Bates fits their profile as a versatile player who can play down in the box or in the deep middle of the field.[/FONT]

[h=2]64. Cleveland Browns (from Eagles)[/h][FONT=&quot]McShay's pick: B.J. Hill, DT, NC State[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]I think Kiper forgot about Hill, my 46th-ranked player. He's a good value here.[/FONT]

[h=2]ROUND 3[/h][h=2]65. Buffalo Bills (from Browns)[/h][FONT=&quot]Kiper's pick: M.J. Stewart, CB, North Carolina[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]The Bills have to address the cornerback spot across from Tre'Davious White. Stewart was just OK at the Senior Bowl, and he didn't run as fast as I thought he might at the combine.[/FONT]

[h=2]66. New York Giants[/h][FONT=&quot]McShay's pick: Carlton Davis, CB, Auburn[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Eli Apple's future in New York is very much up the air, so more cornerback help is needed.[/FONT]

[h=2]67. Indianapolis Colts[/h][FONT=&quot]Kiper's pick: Desmond Harrison, OT, West Georgia[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]We're getting to the point on my board in which we have to project. Harrison has the traits to be a starting NFL offensive tackle, but he's going to need time.[/FONT]

[h=2]68. Houston Texans[/h][FONT=&quot]McShay's pick: Sam Hubbard, OLB/DE, Ohio State[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]I'm not thrilled with this pick, as Houston has several other needs and it's their first of the draft. Hubbard is another versatile player for a defense hurt by injuries last season.[/FONT]

[h=2]69. New York Giants (from Bucs)[/h][FONT=&quot]Kiper's pick: Nathan Shepherd, DT, Fort Hays State[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Love this pick. Thanks for leaving Shepherd on the board, McShay. Shepherd probably would play end in the Giants' new 3-4.[/FONT]

[h=2]70. San Francisco 49ers (from Bears)[/h][FONT=&quot]McShay's pick: Jordan Lasley, WR, UCLA[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Lasley has first-round ability, but has fallen because of off-field issues. This could be a steal.[/FONT]

[h=2]71. Denver Broncos[/h][FONT=&quot]Kiper's pick: Nick Chubb, RB, Georgia[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]I don't think Chubb lasts this long, but this is a fantastic pick for Denver. He could make a Kareem Hunt-like impact as a rookie -- in the right spot.[/FONT]

[h=2]72. New York Jets[/h][FONT=&quot]McShay's pick: Rashaad Penny, RB, San Diego State[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]C'mon, Kiper! I wanted Chubb for the Jets, but Penny is a good consolation prize. He can do it all.[/FONT]

[h=2]73. Miami Dolphins[/h][FONT=&quot]Kiper's pick: Breeland Speaks, DE, Ole Miss[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Speaks is a physical and disruptive player. He could kick inside as a pass-rusher, too.[/FONT]

[h=2]74. San Francisco 49ers[/h][FONT=&quot]McShay's pick: Kameron Kelly, S, San Diego State[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]San Francisco is looking much better at cornerback (Denzel Ward at No. 9 and signing Richard Sherman in free agency), but Kelly would help shore up a safety spot.[/FONT]

[h=2]75. Oakland Raiders[/h][FONT=&quot]Kiper's pick: Tyquan Lewis, DE, Ohio State[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Lewis showed flashes of being a dominant player, but his tape is up and down. Oakland needs edge defenders.[/FONT]

[h=2]76. Green Bay Packers[/h][FONT=&quot]McShay's pick: Josh Sweat, DE, Florida State[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Sweat's left knee is the reason he's still available here. He's worth the risk in Round 3,[/FONT]

[h=2]77. Cincinnati Bengals[/h][FONT=&quot]Kiper's pick: Anthony Averett, CB, Alabama[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Averett had only one interception at Alabama, and the tape shows a corner who struggles to find the ball at times. Still, 4.36 speed masks other problems[/FONT]

[h=2]78. Kansas City Chiefs (from Redskins)[/h][FONT=&quot]McShay's pick: Jerome Baker, OLB, Ohio State[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Another cover linebacker, as Kansas City doubles down on defensive help.[/FONT]

[h=2]79. Arizona Cardinals[/h][FONT=&quot]Kiper's pick: Duke Dawson, CB, Florida[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Dawson is a true slot corner, and slot corners are in demand. No. 3 corners play a lot of snaps in today's NFL.[/FONT]

[h=2]80. Houston Texans (from Seahawks)[/h][FONT=&quot]McShay's pick: Ian Thomas, TE, Indiana[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Thomas is a solid prospect, and my fourth-ranked tight end is a good fit for a team desperate for more from that position.[/FONT]

[h=2]81. Dallas Cowboys[/h][FONT=&quot]Kiper's pick: Tre'Quan Smith, WR, UCF[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]McShay and I went defense for Dallas' first two picks, so let's go with a wideout in Round 3. Smith is not Dez Bryant's replacement, but he has a high ceiling.[/FONT]

[h=2]82. Detroit Lions[/h][FONT=&quot]McShay's pick: Jalyn Holmes, DE, Ohio State[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]The Lions need another pass-rushing threat opposite Ezekiel Ansah. Holmes would be a good start.[/FONT]

[h=2]83. Baltimore Ravens[/h][FONT=&quot]Kiper's pick: Jordan Akins, TE, UCF[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]We went all offense for Baltimore, and the 26-year-old Akins now goes in the third round -- just like he did in the MLB draft in 2010.[/FONT]

[h=2]84. Los Angeles Chargers[/h][FONT=&quot]McShay's pick: Kyle Lauletta, QB, Richmond[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Finally, my Richmond guy! This would be a great situation for Lauletta to sit back and learn behind Philip Rivers.[/FONT]

[h=2]85. Carolina Panthers (from Bills)[/h][FONT=&quot]Kiper's pick: Arden Key, OLB, LSU[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Key is a risk, but the talent is there. He has all the talent in the world. But his weight has been an issue, and he was out of shape in 2017. Which Key will Carolina get?[/FONT]

[h=2]86. Kansas City Chiefs[/h][FONT=&quot]McShay's pick: Isaac Yiadom, CB, Boston College[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]With Marcus Peters gone, the Chiefs need more corners. Yiadom has risen in the pre-draft process.[/FONT]

[h=2]87. Los Angeles Rams[/h][FONT=&quot]Kiper's pick: Oren Burks, LB, Vanderbilt[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Can you believe this is the Rams' first pick of the draft? Burks is a versatile linebacker who could compete to replace Alec Ogletree.[/FONT]

[h=2]88. Carolina Panthers[/h][FONT=&quot]McShay's pick: Frank Ragnow, C, Arkansas[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]This will be Ryan Kalil's final season, so a replacement will be needed. My third-ranked center and 58th-ranked player overall, Ragnow is a great value pick.[/FONT]

[h=2]89. Tennessee Titans[/h][FONT=&quot]Kiper's pick: DaeSean Hamilton, WR, Penn State[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Hamilton really impressed scouts at the Senior Bowl, and I don't love the Titans' wide receiver depth chart.[/FONT]

[h=2]90. Atlanta Falcons[/h][FONT=&quot]McShay's pick: Antonio Callaway, WR, Florida[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Callaway is a speedster and would help fill a vacant slot receiver role for Atlanta.[/FONT]

[h=2]91. New Orleans Saints[/h][FONT=&quot]Kiper's pick: Michael Gallup, WR, Colorado State[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]With no second-round pick because of last year's trade up for Alvin Kamara, the Saints get another weapon for Drew Brees.[/FONT]

[h=2]92. Pittsburgh Steelers[/h][FONT=&quot]McShay's pick: Josey Jewell, ILB, Iowa[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Jewell doesn't have nearly the athleticism of Ryan Shazier, but is more athletic than he gets credit for.[/FONT]

[h=2]93. Jacksonville Jaguars[/h][FONT=&quot]Kiper's pick: Colby Gossett, C/G, Appalachian State[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Jewell is a nice value pick for Pittsburgh. Gossett started 46 games at right guard in college.[/FONT]

[h=2]94. Minnesota Vikings[/h][FONT=&quot]McShay's pick: Bo Scarbrough, RB, Alabama[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]With Jerick McKinnon gone and Dalvin Cook coming back, this would be a nice complement to a loaded offense.[/FONT]

[h=2]95. New England Patriots[/h][FONT=&quot]Kiper's pick: Luke Falk, QB, Washington State[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]New England finally gets its quarterback. And it's Falk, who has patterned his game and throwing motion after Tom Brady. Falk is not a great athlete and needs a good supporting cast.[/FONT]

[h=2]96. Buffalo Bills (from Eagles)[/h][FONT=&quot]McShay's pick: Deon Cain, WR, Clemson[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Cain has tremendous raw talent, but needs to be refined. Buffalo could use another wideout.[/FONT]

[h=2]97. Arizona Cardinals*[/h][FONT=&quot]Kiper's pick: Nyheim Hines, RB, NC State[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Best-case scenario for the 5-8 Hines? He's a Darren Sproles-type back who contributes as a return man and third-down back. Hines is one of the fastest prospects in this class.[/FONT]

<article class="ad-300" style="box-sizing: border-box; color: rgb(51, 51, 51); font-family: "Helvetica Neue", "Open Sans", Arial, sans-serif;">

</article>[h=2]98. Houston Texans*[/h][FONT=&quot]McShay's pick: Jamarco Jones, OT, Ohio State[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Offensive tackle is my top need for Houston, so we have to take one with one of our three third-round picks.[/FONT]

[h=2]99. Denver Broncos*[/h][FONT=&quot]Kiper's pick: Shaquem Griffin, OLB, UCF[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Hey, this is my mock draft, right? I want Griffin on my team. He'll be an inspiration to his teammates -- and he's a heckuva football player.[/FONT]

[h=2]100. Cincinnati Bengals*[/h][FONT=&quot]McShay's pick: Tim Settle, DT, Virginia Tech[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]It seems like this mock gets longer every year! Settle provides some nice depth for Cincinnati along the defensive front.[/FONT]

Tokens
What's the O/U on how many picks he gets right out of 100? Like 8?

Seems crazy all the thought that is put into draft prognostication. Trying to project player performance is interesting but who the hell knows who the Panthers are going to take at #85.

Tokens
Last year, both McShay and Kiper ONLY were correct on 4 out of the 32 picks.

I always like looking at mock drafts myself. Its stupid and foolish but i'm a sucker for reading them

Tokens
knight, thanks for the post. by chance do you have kipper or todd's final mocks they put out today

Tokens

• i

Todd McShayESPN Senior Writer

The 2019 NFL draft is finally here. Which teams will find their new franchise quarterbacks? Which will get a jolt from one of the talented pass-rushers in this class? Thursday night we get our answers.
For my closing mock, I predict picks based on what I'm hearing, showing what I think a team will do, rather than what it should do. And while I didn't explore any specific trades in the resulting selections, I do expect some picks to change hands when the names start flying Thursday.
So ahead of the first round, let's project the opening 32 picks one last time, starting with a certain athletic quarterback. And be sure to catch all the action live, starting at 7 p.m. ET on ABC, ESPN and the ESPN App.

i

[h=2]1. Arizona Cardinals[/h]Kyler Murray, QB, Oklahoma | Highlights
No change at the top of the board. New coach Kliff Kingsbury wants Murray running this offense, and who wouldn't? This is a gifted quarterback prospect.

i
[h=2]2. San Francisco 49ers[/h]Nick Bosa, DE, Ohio State | Highlights
In one of my favorite team/player landing spots, the Niners are gifted the top talent in the class for some much-needed help off the edge. Bosa has the technique, speed and strength to make a difference right out of the gate for San Francisco.

i
[h=2]3. New York Jets[/h]<offer style="box-sizing: border-box;"></offer>
Quinnen Williams, DT, Alabama | Highlights
There has been a lot of Ed Oliver talk here, but Williams is the best player left on my board. We're talking about a guy who made 18.5 tackles for loss last season. Easy choice.
[h=2]4. Oakland Raiders[/h]Ed Oliver, DT, Houston| Highlights
Defensive coordinator Paul Guenther had Geno Atkins plugging the middle of the defensive line during his Bengals days. Now he gets the disruptive Oliver in that same role.

i
[h=2]5. Tampa Bay Buccaneers[/h]Josh Allen, OLB, Kentucky | Highlights
All Allen does is pressure opposing quarterbacks, and his 17 sacks last season prove it. Tampa Bay could use a player with closing burst like that coming around the corner of its new 3-4 defense.

i
[h=2]6. New York Giants[/h]Devin White, ILB, LSU | Highlights
This defensive unit needs just about everything. And in addition to his great speed, range and instincts, White can be the leader of New York's rebuilding defense for years to come.

i
[h=2]7. Jacksonville Jaguars[/h]T.J. Hockenson, TE, Iowa | Highlights
Hockenson might just be the most complete player in the draft class, combining speed, size (6-foot-5), athleticism and versatility. He immediately becomes an important asset for Nick Foles as the Jags try to revive their offense.

[h=2]8. Detroit Lions[/h]Brian Burns, OLB, Florida State | Highlights
It's possible the Lions opt to trade back here, but they also badly need playmaking pass-rushers, despite signing Trey Flowers. Burns has the versatility and closing burst to produce in the NFL as he did at FSU (24 sacks since 2016).

i

[h=2]9. Buffalo Bills[/h]Jawaan Taylor, OT, Florida | Highlights
Option 1 is trading out, and Option 2 is drafting Oliver. But assuming neither comes to fruition, the Bills need to keep quarterback Josh Allen clean. The Buffalo offensive line is undergoing a major overhaul, and Taylor would give the unit a building block for the future.

[h=2]10. Denver Broncos[/h]Devin Bush, ILB, Michigan | Highlights
Just consider the havoc this linebacking group can create with Von Miller and Bradley Chubbcoming off the edge and Bush roaming sideline-to-sideline from the middle. Hockenson also could be in play if he's still on the board at No. 10.

i
[h=2]11. Cincinnati Bengals[/h]Jonah Williams, OT, Alabama | Highlights
The Bengals would have loved to add Bush in the middle of the defense, but they also need offensive line help. Williams is an upgrade over Bobby Hart at right tackle. He handles speed off the edge effortlessly and shows pop when run blocking.

i
[h=2]12. Green Bay Packers[/h]Noah Fant, TE, Iowa | Highlights
Get. Aaron. Rodgers. Help. The Packers haven't used a first-round pick on a skill position since taking Rodgers in 2005. Fant would create plenty of mismatches, make difficult catches and tack on extra yardage after the catch.

i
[h=2]13. Miami Dolphins[/h]Christian Wilkins, DT, Clemson | Highlights
Miami needs everything. And considering defensive line coach Marion Hobby worked with Wilkins for a few years at Clemson, this pick makes a lot of sense. The Dolphins were No. 31 in run defense last season.

i
[h=2]14. Atlanta Falcons[/h]Cody Ford, OT, Oklahoma | Highlights
The Falcons like Oliver, but would they trade up for him? If they stand their ground, getting a mauler with versatility like Ford would limit the numerous hits Matt Ryan took a season ago.

[h=2]15. Washington Redskins[/h]Dwayne Haskins, QB, Ohio State | Highlights
This works out beautifully for Washington, as the Redskins get their guy without having to move up. Haskins is an extremely accurate pocket passer who could learn behind Case Keenum and Colt McCoy and become an effective franchise QB.

i

[h=2]16. Carolina Panthers[/h]Rashan Gary, DE, Michigan | Highlights
Carolina has been looking for edge rushers for a long time. And while the production never really materialized at Michigan, Gary's athleticism and explosiveness are legit. The Panthers managed just 35 sacks in 2018.

i

[h=2]17. New York Giants (from Cleveland)[/h]Drew Lock, QB, Missouri | Highlights

At last, the Giants get a quarterback. Lock brings a big arm, mobility and the ability to make difficult off-balance throws with ease. Under Eli Manning's tutelage, Lock and White spark some excitement in the Giants' rebuild.

[h=2]18. Minnesota Vikings[/h]Garrett Bradbury, C, NC State | Highlights
The Vikings' line would improve drastically if they moved Pat Elfleinto guard and inserted the top center prospect in the class in the middle. Bradbury has great agility and is quick off the ball in run blocking.

i
[h=2]19. Tennessee Titans[/h]Marquise Brown, WR, Oklahoma | Highlights
Brown could slide a little due to his foot injury, but he is an absolute burner. Opposite Corey Davis, he could pile on big gains all season long. Brown can pluck on the run and dash upfield, making defenders miss along the way.

i
[h=2]20. Pittsburgh Steelers[/h]Greedy Williams, CB, LSU | Highlights
Yes, he has some tackling concerns, but Williams can turn and run like few others. And while the Steelers signed Steven Nelson, Joe Haden is in a contract year and Artie Burns hasn't produced.

[h=2]21. Seattle Seahawks[/h]Montez Sweat, DE, Mississippi State | Highlights
Some teams are concerned about Sweat's heart condition, which probably will cause him to fall a bit on Day 1. But he is one of the more talented edge rushers in the class -- and Seattle could use one after shipping Frank Clark to Kansas City.

i

[h=2]22. Baltimore Ravens[/h]Erik McCoy, C/G, Texas A&M | Highlights
The Ravens will look to trade out of this pick, but they also could use an upgrade at left guard or center in helping protect mobile second-year quarterback Lamar Jackson. McCoy has excellent awareness and athleticism.

[h=2]23. Houston Texans[/h]Andre Dillard, OT, Washington State | Highlights
Watch for Houston to try to trade up on Thursday night. But considering Houston allowed 62 sacks of Deshaun Watson in 2018, the fact that Dillard allowed just one all season for the Cougars might also be of interest. He has excellent feet.

i
[h=2]24. Oakland Raiders (from Chicago)[/h]Josh Jacobs, RB, Alabama | Highlights
The Marshawn Lynch era is over in Oakland. Jon Gruden would happily lean on the grinding running game of Isaiah Crowell and Jacobs, a violent runner with good instincts and burst.

i
[h=2]25. Philadelphia Eagles[/h]Byron Murphy, CB, Washington | Highlights
Injuries hit the Philly secondary last season -- not a single cornerback started at least nine games. Murphy has the ball skills and instincts to really excel in the Eagles' zone coverage scheme.

i
[h=2]26. Indianapolis Colts[/h]Clelin Ferrell, DE, Clemson | Highlights
I have defensive end as my top area of need for the Colts. Ferrell is versatile, has good closing burst off the edge and flashes as a run defender. After picking up 11.5 sacks last season, he'd immediately improve the pass rush.

[h=2]27. Oakland Raiders (from Dallas)[/h]Rock Ya-Sin, CB, Temple | Highlights
Gruden loves his physical cornerbacks, and this former wrestler could end up being a very good press corner. Not to mention Daryl Worley is in the final year of his contract.

i

[h=2]28. Los Angeles Chargers[/h]Daniel Jones, QB, Duke | Highlights
Jones needs a place where he can develop. Learning behind Philip Rivers and Tyrod Taylor in Los Angeles is a good match for him. While he has good timing as a passer, he needs to work on his poise under pressure.

i

[h=2]29. Seattle Seahawks (from Kansas City)[/h]Dexter Lawrence, DT, Clemson | Highlights

Jarran Reed put up 10 sacks last season. Complementing him with the best run-stopper in the draft class makes for an exciting interior line.

[h=2]30. Green Bay Packers (from New Orleans)[/h]Jeffery Simmons, DT, Mississippi State | Highlights
<article class="ad-300" style="box-sizing: border-box; clear: both; overflow: hidden; position: relative; z-index: 1000026; margin: 0px 0px 10px 10px; float: right; color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: Georgia, "Times New Roman", Times, serif; font-size: 16px;">
</article>Simmons will sit a year while recovering from a torn ACL, but he's one of the top prospects when healthy in the entire draft class. Kenny Clark will be a fifth-year option candidate for 2020, so the defensive tackle position could open up (although the Packers are expected to exercise the option).

i

[h=2]31. Los Angeles Rams[/h]Chris Lindstrom, G, Boston College | Highlights
Lindstrom would be an excellent replacement for Rodger Saffold at left guard. He impressed at the combine and has the ability to ride speed rushers past the pocket.

i

[h=2]32. New England Patriots[/h]Darnell Savage Jr., S, Maryland | Highlights

Savage has been one of the draft's biggest risers over the past couple of weeks. He reads receivers and quarterbacks very well and will step up and make plays on the ball. And I love his aggressiveness in run support.

Tokens

• i

Mel Kiper Jr.Football analyst

The 2019 NFL draft is finally here, and it's time for one last first-round mock draft. This is a projection of where I think guys could come off the board based on what I'm hearing, not a reflection of my final rankings. Still, check out my top 300 Big Board and position rankings to see where I have the rest of the class.
Trades change the draft every year, and I don't expect 2019 to be any different. I'm not including trades in my 1-32 projection, but I will note the picks that could see action.
Catch me all over ESPN on Thursday, and live coverage of The Big Show begins at 7 p.m. ET on ABC, ESPN and the ESPN App. Here we go, projecting Round 1:

i

[h=2]1. Arizona Cardinals[/h]Kyler Murray, QB, Oklahoma | Highlights
I'm sticking with 99.9 percent here. There has just been too much smoke the past two months. Murray could be a star for new coach Kliff Kingsbury.

i
[h=2]2. San Francisco 49ers[/h]Nick Bosa, DE, Ohio State | Highlights
Bosa is my top-ranked prospect in this class, and the Niners have to improve their edge rush. Easy pick for GM John Lynch.

i
[h=2]3. New York Jets[/h]<offer style="box-sizing: border-box;"></offer>
Quinnen Williams, DT, Alabama | Highlights
This is a spot to watch for a team trying to trade up. The Jets have holes all over their roster. If they stay at No. 3, they should get pass-rushing help, and they can't go wrong with Williams or Josh Allen.

i
[h=2]4. Oakland Raiders[/h]Josh Allen, OLB, Kentucky | Highlights
Jon Gruden would be thrilled -- he loves playmakers on both sides of the ball. Allen had 17 sacks and five forced fumbles last season. He's a force off the edge.

i
[h=2]5. Tampa Bay Buccaneers[/h]Devin White, ILB, LSU | Highlights
The fit is too perfect, but keep a close eye on the pass-rushers, too. White is a sideline-to-sideline star.

i
[h=2]6. New York Giants[/h]Ed Oliver, DT, Houston | Highlights
No quarterback here, but Oliver would fill a need for the Giants. He could play end in a 3-4 defense.

i
[h=2]7. Jacksonville Jaguars[/h]T.J. Hockenson, TE, Iowa | Highlights
Have you seen the Jacksonville tight end depth chart? Nick Foles needs a weapon. The No. 7 pick is another spot to keep an eye on with trades.

i
[h=2]8. Detroit Lions[/h]Brian Burns, OLB, Florida State | Highlights
This offseason in Detroit is about giving coach Matt Patricia some defensive pieces with which to work. Burns is a big-time athlete and excellent, ascending edge rusher.

i
[h=2]9. Buffalo Bills[/h]Jonah Williams, OT/G, Alabama | Highlights
I wrote Wednesday that I just love the match between Williams and Buffalo. He could play guard or tackle.

[h=2]10. Denver Broncos[/h]Dwayne Haskins, QB, Ohio State | Highlights
Will there be a trade up to get Haskins? For now, I think Denver makes the most sense. With Joe Flacco in Denver for at least a year, there's no pressure on Haskins to start immediately. He's raw, but you can't teach his accuracy and touch.

i

[h=2]11. Cincinnati Bengals[/h]Devin Bush, ILB, Michigan | Highlights
Will Cincinnati pull the trigger on a quarterback here? I'm not so sure. Bush fills a void and could be a steal. Some teams like Bush more than White.

i

[h=2]12. Green Bay Packers[/h]Jawaan Taylor, OT, Florida | Highlights
Right tackle is a sneaky long-term need in Green Bay. Taylor's future is at tackle, but he could play guard in Year 1 if needed. He's a mauler in the running game.

i

[h=2]13. Miami Dolphins[/h]Christian Wilkins, DT, Clemson | Highlights
If Miami really is waiting until 2020 to get a quarterback, GM Chris Grier & Co. should go with the best player available here. Miami has holes at several positions. Wilkins is an underrated pass-rusher, and he's one of the best locker room guys in this draft.

i

[h=2]14. Atlanta Falcons[/h]Cody Ford, OT/G, Oklahoma | Highlights
Ford, who played both tackle and guard in college, could start at right tackle immediately for Atlanta. He plays with an edge -- he wants to dominate defenders. I thought about defensive tackle here, too.

i

[h=2]15. Washington Redskins[/h]Drew Lock, QB, Missouri | Highlights
This was the toughest pick of the bunch. Remember: I'm not projecting trades here, which could blow up everything. If Lock or Haskins is still on the board at No. 15, though, I expect Washington to go with a quarterback. Lock has a high ceiling.

i

[h=2]16. Carolina Panthers[/h]Andre Dillard, OT, Washington State | Highlights
Edge rusher is a clear need for Carolina -- Rashan Gary is still available -- but Dillard, the best true pass protector in this class, would improve this team. He might play right tackle if he goes here.

i

[h=2]17. New York Giants (from CLE)[/h]Daniel Jones, QB, Duke | Highlights
Could Jones fall into GM Dave Gettleman's lap? I like Jones' potential, but he should sit and learn for a year behind Eli Manning.

i

[h=2]18. Minnesota Vikings[/h]Chris Lindstrom, G, Boston College | Highlights
I expect an offensive lineman for Minnesota, and there should still be good options on the board. Lindstrom is my top-ranked guard.

i

[h=2]19. Tennessee Titans[/h]Rashan Gary, DE, Michigan | Highlights
Gary is dropping a little bit, but he has all the talent in the world to be an All-Pro player. His issue is consistency. Could Mike Vrabel and Dean Pees get the best out of him?

i

[h=2]20. Pittsburgh Steelers[/h]Byron Murphy, CB, Washington | Highlights
If the top two inside linebackers are gone, cornerback makes the most sense for Pittsburgh. Murphy is my top-ranked corner. He tracks the ball in the air well, and he plays faster than his 4.55 40-yard dash.

i

[h=2]21. Seattle Seahawks[/h]Montez Sweat, DE, Mississippi State | Highlights
This is great value for Sweat, and Seattle just dealt its best pass-rusher in Frank Clark. GM John Schneider has to address the pass rush with one of these first-round picks.

i

[h=2]22. Baltimore Ravens[/h]Erik McCoy, C/G, Texas A&M | Highlights
I expect the Ravens to try to trade down, but their biggest hole is at the interior offensive line. I have picked McCoy to the Ravens in previous mocks, and I'll stick with it.

i

[h=2]23. Houston Texans[/h]Greedy Williams, CB, LSU | Highlights
Houston needs help at offensive tackle, but with Dillard and Ford gone, I'll move to defensive back. Williams is a polarizing prospect, but he is very talented. The Texans should use their two second-round picks on offensive linemen.

i

[h=2]24. Oakland Raiders (from CHI)[/h]Josh Jacobs, RB, Alabama | Highlights
Leave it to Gruden to take the first running back off the board. Jacobs is a three-down, explosive player.

i

[h=2]25. Philadelphia Eagles[/h]Marquise Brown, WR, Oklahoma | Highlights
If you're keeping count, Brown would be the first wide receiver picked. I can see a few 75-yard catch-and-runs in his future with Carson Wentz throwing him the ball. He'd be a teammate of his closest pro comp, Desean Jackson.

i

[h=2]26. Indianapolis Colts[/h]Jeffery Simmons, DT, Mississippi State | Highlights
If Simmons were healthy, he might be a top-10 pick. He's extremely talented. But after he tore his ACL in February, Indy could stash him for a few months and see if he's ready for the playoffs.

i

[h=2]27. Oakland Raiders (from DAL)[/h]Darnell Savage Jr., S, Maryland | Highlights
Savage is one of the biggest risers since the combine, a ball hawk who ran a 4.36 40-yard dash in Indianapolis. He's a Gruden kind of player.

i

[h=2]28. Los Angeles Chargers[/h]Dexter Lawrence, DT, Clemson | Highlights
This pick should be interior offensive line or defensive tackle. Lawrence is the best nose tackle in the draft, and the Chargers were gashed up the middle by the Patriots in the playoffs. Lawrence will plug gaps.

i

[h=2]29. Seattle Seahawks (from KC)[/h]Justin Layne, CB, Michigan State | Highlights
This is a little bit of a reach on my board -- I have a second-round grade on Layne -- but he fits the profile that Pete Carroll likes in defensive backs. Layne is 6-foot-2 with a huge wingspan.

i

<article class="ad-300" style="box-sizing: border-box; clear: both; overflow: hidden; position: relative; z-index: 1000026; margin: 0px 0px 10px 10px; float: right; color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: Georgia, "Times New Roman", Times, serif; font-size: 16px;">
</article>[h=2]30. Green Bay Packers (from NO)[/h]Noah Fant, TE, Iowa | Highlights
Fant would essentially be a 6-foot-4 slot receiver as a rookie, but Aaron Rodgerswon't complain.

i

[h=2]31. Los Angeles Rams[/h]Garrett Bradbury, C/G, NC State | Highlights
I thought about defensive line for the Rams, but Bradbury's versatility to play guard or center is a plus.

i

[h=2]32. New England Patriots[/h]Clelin Ferrell, DE, Clemson | Highlights

What are the chances that New England keeps this pick? Bill Belichick & Co. have six selections the first two days. Ferrell is the best edge rusher available, but there's also a thought inside the league that he could play defensive tackle. We know Belichick likes versatile defenders.

Tokens
kidman, pro tip. Saerch for ESPN Magazine subscription Online.. I think I get it for 3-5$ a year... and you get free ESPN insider with it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jb52197
The RX is the sports betting industry's leading information portal for bonuses, picks, and sportsbook reviews. Find the best deals offered by a sportsbook in your state and browse our free picks section.FacebookTwitterInstagramContact Usforum@therx.com