Forum: OFFSHORE FORUM - Online Sportsbetting - Mentioned in NY TIMES, WSJ, USA TODAY, & DRF. The internet's most popular and busiest sports betting forum. The place to discuss all kinds of sports and gambling related subjects.

Thread: 2018 World Championships - IIHF.com

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    RX Wizard
    Final Tournament Record

21-11-2

+20.28 units

Swiss have never won the tournament in 80+ years, took down Finland and Canada and now had a chance to win for the first time. Sweden wins in a Shootout after not leading once during the game 3-2.

Congrats to the Vegas Golden Knights for making the Cup Final. In my opinion Winnipeg's downfall was the neutral zone turnovers, bad line changes that led to multiples goals during the series. Hellebuyck had a couple bad giveaways on his own and was outplayed by Fleury during the series. The lack of playoff experience by Jets Players especially Hellebuyck showed at different times during play.

RX Wizard
    Let me know your opinions? ....

In my opinion Wash success has been propelled by their buyin on their aggressive defensive play and the change to Holtby when they were down 2-0 to Columbus, he's been great and is on a 7-8 period shutout run ....

Guys like Fleury and Neal are going to help the Golden Knights cope with the Finals environment. They have had more rest than the Caps. Seems to me despite all the great accomplishments the Golden Knights have the edge and I especially think the goalies will have the edge early and for that reason I'm starting the Final with and Under 6 -156 play, an extra 30 cents for a 1/2 goal in Game 1. Although I lean to LV for the series I'd rather watch a game or 2 and adjust from there. Enjoy the FINALS!!