Forum: College Football Forum - Sponsored by:

Thread: Ten most hated CFB teams for 2018

  1. #1 Ten most hated CFB teams for 2018 
    RX SemiGod
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Roll Tide
    Posts
    12,113
    No criteria was given by The Spun for creating this list.

    #1 Alabama - Top of CFB too long
    #2 Notre Dame - No. 1 on the list last year
    #3 Ohio State - Too successful under Urban Meyer
    #4 Michigan - simple...Jim Harbaugh
    #5 Florida State - Too many player controversies not handled well
    #6 Texas - high and mighty or just arrogant to many
    #7 Texas A&M - hated by the entire Big 12 conference
    #8 Penn State - Sandusky scandal
    #9 Oregon - too many crazy uniforms
    #10 Clemson - elite success of late

    What team/teams do you hate and why?
    Reply With Quote  
     

  2. #2  
    RX SemiGod
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Roll Tide
    Posts
    12,113
    Central Florida - For acting like a bunch of arrogant high school girls after going undefeated.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  3. #3  
    RX Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    south florida
    Posts
    871
    Quote Originally Posted by cloverleaf View Post
    Central Florida - For acting like a bunch of arrogant high school girls after going undefeated.
    Big Bad Bama fan loves to brag how good his team is and blah blah blah.

    Yet still talking about "little non P5" Central Florida.

    Mission Accomplished!!! #chargeon
    Reply With Quote  
     

  4. #4  
    RX SemiGod
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Down on the farm
    Posts
    12,623
    Quote Originally Posted by cloverleaf View Post
    No criteria was given by The Spun for creating this list.

    #1 Alabama - Top of CFB too long
    #2 Notre Dame - No. 1 on the list last year
    #3 Ohio State - Too successful under Urban Meyer
    #4 Michigan - simple...Jim Harbaugh
    #5 Florida State - Too many player controversies not handled well
    #6 Texas - high and mighty or just arrogant to many
    #7 Texas A&M - hated by the entire Big 12 conference
    #8 Penn State - Sandusky scandal
    #9 Oregon - too many crazy uniforms
    #10 Clemson - elite success of late

    What team/teams do you hate and why?
    I suspect Texas A & M is hated because they play with (12) men.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  5. #5  
    RX SemiGod
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Roll Tide
    Posts
    12,113
    Quote Originally Posted by Mack Donald View Post
    I suspect Texas A & M is hated because they play with (12) men.
    Good one Mack...we got a laugh out of that one.

    Probably the school I have disliked over the years is Notre Dame. Never like that football program. Maybe
    Alabama losing to the Irish in 1973 and 1974 had a lot to do with that. Alabama was 11-1 both seasons and
    lost to ND 24-23 in the Sugar Bowl and again the following year 13-11 in the Orange Bowl.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  6. #6  
    RX Wizard
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    6,395
    Quote Originally Posted by cloverleaf View Post
    Good one Mack...we got a laugh out of that one.

    Probably the school I have disliked over the years is Notre Dame. Never like that football program. Maybe
    Alabama losing to the Irish in 1973 and 1974 had a lot to do with that. Alabama was 11-1 both seasons and
    lost to ND 24-23 in the Sugar Bowl and again the following year 13-11 in the Orange Bowl.
    ..So, why don't you hate OHIO state..??
    "I don't want to know the odds."..Luke Skywalker.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  7. #7  
    RX SemiGod
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Roll Tide
    Posts
    12,113
    Quote Originally Posted by 8ate View Post
    ..So, why don't you hate OHIO state..??
    Probably because I have always admired Buckeye coaches...loved Woody.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  8. #8  
    RX Senior
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    nc
    Posts
    1,518
    ohio state is annoying just cause where i live there are a lot of ohio transplants who like to tell me how great they are. they also always seem to be in that 3-6 spot at the end of the year and i hate hearing why they should be in when they always lose to a bad team or have 2 losses. Plus JT Barrett has been there for like 8 years...at that amount of schooling he should be a doctor.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  9. #9  
    RX Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    south florida
    Posts
    871
    Teams I dont like (in any order)

    1) Alabama- I hate Nick Saban (1 of the best college football coaches ever)
    2) Notre Dame- I grew up a Miami Hurricanes fan
    3) Ohio State- Their fans bother me
    4) Gators- I used to like them under Spurrier but ever since they won their first title in the 90's, their fans have bothered me (i have a lot of friends who are gators alum)

    However if i am betting on any of the 4 above, then they become 1 of my favorite teams. Not gonna lie, I actually enjoy watching Bama when i am laying the pts
    Reply With Quote  
     

  10. #10  
    RX Senior
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    nc
    Posts
    1,518
    Quote Originally Posted by Knightrofins View Post
    T

    However if i am betting on any of the 4 above, then they become 1 of my favorite teams. Not gonna lie, I actually enjoy watching Bama when i am laying the pts
    agreed. Alabama has been an ATM for me the past few years and thus why i have become a fan.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  11. #11  
    113-12 with 5 titles in 9 years rolltide's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Posts
    24,878
    top 10 is what i would expect except for Oregon. i didn't really think they inspired any deep emotions, positive or negative.

    i hate the same four programs for 4 decades....state penn, hoopie u, tenny, and the barn

    not a huge fan of lsu or ohio state mostly because their fans have their heads firmly shoved up their rather large asses but doesn't approach anything like hate. can't stand harbaugh but really love ann arbor and the michigan tradition and since i was miserable living in columbus, oh i became a fan of theirs just to piss off the "hang on sloopy" morons.
    Reply With Quote  
     

Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •