Forum: NBA Basketball Forum - Post your picks or discuss anything related to betting the NBA here.

Thread: C us rise

1. #1 C us rise 
    RX Senior
    I am fading my bff today as he has Cavs ML. The dude is 4-8 for the week and lost his supposedly 80units lol play on Sixers last Wed. If he’s betting real money and while he stated that he has “a lot of money,” I am very surprised that he ONLY has 8units on Cavs ML.

Btw, after game 2 of Ind beating Cavs at home, Geimske2K said on his own thread that “Cleveland is done.” LOL Now he’s on LBJ train.

FADE Geimske2K and take: CUSRISE +2 & ML +110

RX Senior
    Geimske2K is pissed off and a very sensitive guys. He can’t handle the truth while we’re here exposing his lies. He wants my address to meet up. That would be a bad idea for him to do. I have guards in my house with machine guns and a sniper that cud put him down 2 miles away. Lol
    In all seriousness, I have proposed in his own thread today to meet me in Vegas. I have just booked a late flight today to Vegas and I will wait for him at Westgate until Friday. I doubt he shows up, although he states he has “a lot of money” and supposed to be living in Europe. Lmao

Hey Giemske2K aka CLOWN aka Little WIWI, seriously, I will wait for you til Friday at Westgate. Make sure to reply to this thread and let me know. Also, plz don’t say “mader paker” today, it’s Mothers Day here in America. Have respect to your own mother and to all mothers.

#KeepitrealGeimske2K

RX Senior
    Thank you Geimske2K!! You’re a money making machine to fade, 4-9 ATS record for you to close out the week. Helluva nights for your book.

RX Senior
    I will be waiting for you Geimske2K at Westgate til Friday if you want. Advice if you need some donations from everybody who fades your behind.
    CUSRISE was easy money!!

#keepitrealGeimske2K #exposedagain #fakeunits #nocredibility

RX Junior
    Why don’t you just fade and shut up. You got a hard on for this guy or something? Every post is about him... it’s a bit obsessive bro

RX Senior
    Quote Originally Posted by phlew View Post
    Why don’t you just fade and shut up. You got a hard on for this guy or something? Every post is about him... it’s a bit obsessive bro
    Obsessive? You don’t know Geimske2K. He’s lies are very obsessive. He’s fake Units bets sends a wrong message to this site and rookie posters like you.
    You need not to read my post if you can’t handle the truth.

Quote Originally Posted by Lvtexholdm View Post
    Obsessive? You don’t know Geimske2K. He’s lies are very obsessive. He’s fake Units bets sends a wrong message to this site and rookie posters like you.
    You need not to read my post if you can’t handle the truth.
    +1

FADE TRAIN works again!!!

RX Senior
    Quote Originally Posted by varkeyboy View Post
    And again with Dubs +1 and Dubs +2. Helluva nights fellas to all who keeps fading the CLOWN. He lost another 10Units=10K on Houston.

RX Senior
    Quote Originally Posted by varkeyboy View Post
    And again with CUSRISE +1 and PK. The CLOWN was on Cavs for 10U supposedly. Fading this dude is really a money making machine.
    Helluva nights fellas, Helluva nights!!

RX Senior
    He will most likely be with Houston ATS for game 2, I would lay off the game. Enjoy the Benjies thus far, there are more Benjies to be had fading Geimske2K. Helluva nights fellas!! See a movie!!!