Forum: NFL Football Forum - Sponsored by: WagerWeb - get your 100% bonus here!
Post your picks or discuss anything related to betting NFL football here.

Thread: To win 2018 nfc east division

1. #1 To win 2018 nfc east division 
    Georgia .. 5 billion BBQ places , one good pizza place in the entire state
    To win 2018 nfc east division to win 2018 nfc east division philadelphia eagles -175

This is a three horse race at best. Dallas Cowboys are rebuilding, will one of their draft picks be another Ezekiel Elliott, maybe, so they win 9 games with luck. They lost Jason Witten who will, in fact, hang up his cleats. Greg Hardy is not coming back, he is now a MMA fighter. Released WR Dez Bryant. They have no receivers, Terrance Williams is not threatening any defenses. Terrance Williams - arrested after crashing up his Lamborghin. Brice Butler - left in free agency. Ill be watching closely how Allen Hurns and Deonte Thompson develop chemistry with Dak. Dallas saw starting DT Stephen Paea retire unexpectedly. They signed former New England Patriots offensive lineman Cameron Fleming as a swing tackle who i have never been impressed buy.

Washington Redskins are also rebuilding . On March 15, 2018, Cousins signed with the Minnesota Vikings on a fully guaranteed three-year contract worth $84 million. the Chiefs agreed to trade Smith to the Washington Redskins in exchange for a 3rd round pick in the 2018 NFL Draft, along with cornerback Kendall Fuller. Alex smith is no spring chicken. Colt McCoy just cant work into the right system for him and Kevin Hogan i don't think will make the 53 man roster. They did not draft a QB in 2018 seeing to lean on fortification of their defense.
    This is a team that is in need of a running back and i don't think second round pick Derrius Guice, RB, LSU is the answer. He was shut down bye the power house defenses. Jonathan Allen was on the field for the Washington defense during the 2017 NFL season, the Redskins yielded an average of 3.94 yards per carry, he return is a major upgrade for this team. Josh Norman the best player on their defense has been rumored to be clashing with the front office , and he is weighing down on the cap, this team is not going in the right direction .

Your Bookies Worest Enemy XSPower's Avatar

Things got a little more interesting .. The New York Giants cut Brandon Marshall and it's not coincidental that he was cut after Dez Bryant was let go by the Dallas Cowboys. Bryant was scheduled to make $12.5 million this season before being released by the Cowboys. He’s not getting anywhere close to that with the Giants, who were barely $5 million under the salary cap prior to cutting Marshall. They have close to $10 million available afterward. Around half of that needs to be accounted for draft picks. The Giants are not going to hand Bryant a lucrative new deal. If anything, they have room for a smaller incentive-based deal. He can do better elsewhere if he desires.

The Super Bowl-winning Philadelphia Eagles just got even scarier.

The reigning champions selected Jordan Mailata— a 6-foot-8, 346-pound rugby player — in the 7th round of the NFL draft on Saturday. The 20-year-old Mailata most recently played for the South Sydney Rabbitohs in Australia's National Rugby League (NRL), and has no American football experience to his name.

Hailing from Sydney, Mailata first drew the attention of NFL scouts after his agent compiled a highlight reel intended to attract attention from other rugby clubs. He was also able to pass the compilation along to a contact at the NFL's International Pathway Program, which eventually resulted in Mailata being invited to train at the highly reputed IMG Academy in Florida.

Mailata has been working out there for several months, training for 4 1/2 hours a day and spending another 3 1/2 hours studying film in order to learn the many nuances of American football

RX Junior
    Just don't think anyone can stop the Eagles in this division.

RX Senior
    unlikely anyone would stop the eagles but i like the giants +600. i know the line sucked last year but they made improvements. they also get back a lot of talent on the offense and im a big fan of barkley. you have seen recently how a rookie rb can come in and have immediate success. as bad as they were last year a lot had to do with injuries and dysfunction. i think they are pretty clearly ahead of dallas and Washington so i would think they are good value. eagles are definitely the most talented but with football injuries can derail a season quick

RX Member
    Quote Originally Posted by smartmoneyfollower View Post
    This is a three horse race at best. Dallas Cowboys are rebuilding, will one of their draft picks be another Ezekiel Elliott, maybe, so they win 9 games with luck. They lost Jason Witten who will, in fact, hang up his cleats. Greg Hardy is not coming back, he is now a MMA fighter. Released WR Dez Bryant. They have no receivers, Terrance Williams is not threatening any defenses. Terrance Williams - arrested after crashing up his Lamborghin. Brice Butler - left in free agency. Ill be watching closely how Allen Hurns and Deonte Thompson develop chemistry with Dak. Dallas saw starting DT Stephen Paea retire unexpectedly. They signed former New England Patriots offensive lineman Cameron Fleming as a swing tackle who i have never been impressed buy.
    FWIW at WR i think Michael Gallup will produce big time numbers in his rookie campaign.

Quote Originally Posted by smartmoneyfollower View Post
    Washington Redskins are also rebuilding . On March 15, 2018, Cousins signed with the Minnesota Vikings on a fully guaranteed three-year contract worth $84 million. the Chiefs agreed to trade Smith to the Washington Redskins in exchange for a 3rd round pick in the 2018 NFL Draft, along with cornerback Kendall Fuller. Alex smith is no spring chicken. Colt McCoy just cant work into the right system for him and Kevin Hogan i don't think will make the 53 man roster. They did not draft a QB in 2018 seeing to lean on fortification of their defense.
    This is a team that is in need of a running back and i don't think second round pick Derrius Guice, RB, LSU is the answer. He was shut down bye the power house defenses. Jonathan Allen was on the field for the Washington defense during the 2017 NFL season, the Redskins yielded an average of 3.94 yards per carry, he return is a major upgrade for this team. Josh Norman the best player on their defense has been rumored to be clashing with the front office , and he is weighing down on the cap, this team is not going in the right direction .
    RB Derrius Guice to miss 2018 season with torn ACL in left knee. ... Washington Redskins rookie running back Derrius Guice tore his ACL and is out for the season, the team announced Friday. ... A second-round draft choice out of LSU.

Washington Redskins where 27th in rushing last year , with no Derrius Guice expect then to be a even worse.

Not many players from LSU have excelled in the NFL it seems. I’d say Giants have a shot at winning division this yr since they’ve been at a back seat

Super Moderator
    A Good Head & A Good Heart Are Always A Formidable Combination
    Cant really argue against the play.